Chapter 25

D Loves N

 

“You’re starting to get fans eh, Sooyoung ssi? I heard a lot of my classmates talking about how cool you were during the festival.” Tao asked, the moment he sits down at the dining table.

 

“I guess.” Sooyoung replied coldly.

 

“She threw everything out of the window… The presents…” The doe-eye girl sighed, as she thought of the pile of presents.

 

“Crushing people’s hearts the moment they give it to you…” Sehun can’t believe what the girl did. Any normal person who be happy to receive some love or would appreciate the love of others, if given in an appropriate manner. In another word, this girl is not normal at all. She’s not called the ‘demon’ for no reason.

 

“I rather not get them. It’s weird and uncomfortable for me.” Sooyoung replied, not even looking up from the food in front of her.

 

“You don’t have to throw it away… There’s food too…” Yoona pouted.

 

“Shikshin.” Sooyoung said it almost immediately.

 

“Yah! You too! This is the third bowl of rice already!” Yoona retorted.

 

“What? You already ate two bowls before I came?!” Tao exclaimed.

 

“I’m hungry.” Sooyoung replied, still not looking up from the food.

 

“The two of you are very compatible. Shikshins.” Tao grins widely.

 

“The pot calling the kettle black eh, Tao?” Yoona smirks.

 

“W… What?”

 

“I wonder how did all those snacks in my house disappear…”

 

“Araso! I will give them back to you, okay? You can’t blame me for eating them, can you? They are so tempting.”

 

“Well, it’s the same for us. Food is so tempting so you can’t blame us for eating so much right?”

 

“Fine! You win.” Tao pouted, showing a expression of defeat. Somehow, he can never win this girl whenever they argue.

-----

Staring at the notice board, the tall girl’s expression darkens as she burns in flame of fury. An A3 poster, with her pictures (mostly in the maid uniform) on it and a sentence of confession, is pinned there by someone.

 

“This is a little overboard…” The doe-eye girl stares at the poster.

 

“Worry about yourself, Yoona ssi…” The tall girl sighed, tearing the poster down in an instant and pointing to another poster pinned on the higher half of the notice board. It’s almost the exact same thing but for the doe-eye girl this time.

 

“Ehhh?! I… I didn’t even notice that!” Yoona tears it down quickly and stared at the pictures of her in maid uniform in disbelief. “Aish…”

 

“I wonder who is the culprit…” Sooyoung murmured, and the murderous aura cannot be ignored.

 

“C… Calm down, Sooyoung ssi…” Yoona pats the back of the tall girl gently, afraid that the girl will set off for a hunting session. “Anyway, isn’t it funny that you’re speaking like a tough person yet you’re talking formally at the same time…?”

 

“… Although I’m irritated, I still need to show some respect…” Sooyoung’s face turns red slightly as she explains herself. It’s a fact that she had been talking (or shouting to be more exact) in the formal way.

 

“Hehe~” Yoona giggled.

 

“What…?”

 

“I find that you’re cute, Sooyoung ssi. Hehe.” And Sooyoung blushed instantly after hearing that.

 

“S… Stop teasing me… Let’s go back to class.” Sooyoung turns around quickly and walks away. Yoona follows her quickly and clings on her arm, teasing her about her reddened face.