Chapter 45

D Loves N


The two girls stood still, and stare into each other's eyes. Not a word spoken. Not a sound made. It's as though time had frozen. Not knowing what she's doing, the taller one starts to lean closer slowly. The doe-eye girl stood still as she stares at the lips of the tall girl, and she finds herself leaning towards the girl as well. Within a short time, their lips met. The tall girl cups the doe-eye girl's face and tries to press her lips harder on the girl's. Tilting her head slightly, the tall girl inserts her tongue into the girl's mouth and the two of them shared the kiss for a long time.

…..

"I... I will see you tomorrow..." Sooyoung stammered slightly, feeling a little awkward and shy right now. She kissed Yoona's forehead gently and after one last hug, Yoona went into her house. Letting out a happy sigh, Sooyoung starts to jump around happily and punches her fists into the air repeatedly until she hears someone clearing .

"I saw that, Youngie." Yoona grins at the girl from the balcony. "Stop jumping around and get into the house."

"Heh..." Sooyoung sticks her tongue out as she runs into the house, and appearing at the balcony soon after. Yoona made a heart shape with her hands and walked away, into her room and towards the bathroom to bathe.

"Is Yoong okay?" Just then, Suho and Kris came in after knocking the door.

"Ah?" Sooyoung is obviously surprised by their sudden appearance.

"Did we come in at the wrong time...?" Kris asked.

"Oh... No... It's just that you surprised me..."

"Is Yoong alright? She had been ignoring our calls and texts for the whole day, so we are worried about her..." Suho sighed.

"She's... She's alright. Don't worry." Sooyoung replied with a smile.

"I heard that you left the school quite early but why are you back only by now?"

"Ahh... We got followed so we are actually going around in circles to prevent them from finding out our addresses... I don't want to have people harassing Yoongie..."

"Yoongie? When did the two of you..."

"Y... Yoona. I... I mean Yoona..." Sooyoung realizes that she's getting a little too used to the nickname that Yoona asked her to use.

"No it's alright for you to call her that but when did you agree on that? I heard her calling you Youngie as well. Are the two of you..."

"I... I asked if I can call her Yoong like you guys then she says I need to use something cuter so... Yea... During the outing..."

"Have you two eaten?"

"Oh... No... I forgot..." Hearing that, Sooyoung's stomach started to complain about the lack of food suddenly. She is feeling too happy while spending time with Yoona that she neglected her stomach totally. Right at that moment, her phone vibrated.

From: Yoongie
Ahhhh~~~ I realise we haven't eat anything! I'm hungry, Youngie ah~~


Sooyoung chuckles at the message and the two guys look at her with a confused look.

"Oh erm... It's Yoongie... She's hungry..." Sooyoung noticed the expression on the guys' faces and showed them the message quickly.

"That kid. Ask her to come over. I will prepare something for the two of you." Suho sighed with a smile as he reads the message.

"O... Okay!" Sooyoung nodded and after the two guys left her room, she starts to text the girl, asking her to come over quickly. From the balcony, she can see the lights of the girl's house turning off and soon, the girl is dashing across the street, and entered the house she is in right now.

"Youngie~!" Yoona barged into Sooyoung's room and jumped on the girl.

"Y... Yah... That's dangerous... What if I fall down and you get hurt?" Sooyoung sighed, as the girl gets down from her arms and sits on her bed. Sooyoung closed the door and sits down beside her, holding her hand.

"I know you won't let me get hurt." Yoona smiled.

"Bingo." Sooyoung returns the smile and the two of them lie down together, fingers tightly intertwined. There was silence, but it's the sweetest silence ever. Never once in her life, Sooyoung had felt this happy before. Even though she dislikes the fact that she's falling deeper for the girl initially, and the fact that she couldn't bring herself to ignore the girl at first, right now, she feels like the happiest person on Earth. So this the blissful and sweet feeling that people felt when in love... What a great feeling...