Chapter 15

D Loves N

“I didn’t know you’re this kind of person, Yoona ssi. Why are you talking bad about Big behind his back? He isn’t that bad, you know.” Red continues to add fuel to Big’s anger.

 

“W... Wait. R... Red ssi, what are you talking about? I... I didn’t say anything about anyone..” Yoona didn’t understand what is going on, but she knows that it’s a serious matter. Those words can be easily misunderstood. No. Those words are definitely used to provoke anger. And the subject of those words is coming closer.

 

“I was still feeling sorry about what I did in the library but now you’re here, talking bad about me? Im Yoona, I guess we need to have a little chit chat session.” Big glared at the bespectacled girl, completely ignoring Red’s presence.

 

“O... Oh my god. I will go get the teacher.” Red ran off with a smile. Blue and Green also escaped from the scene without anyone noticing, leaving the bespectacled girl alone with those gangsters. Big grabs Yoona’s hand with much force and drags her back to the warehouse. Yoona struggled to get away but her effort is in vain. Only now then she realizes that those girls are against her, and are trying to get her into trouble. But she doesn’t know why are they doing this to her. She never talks to them before, not to say offend them.

 

“Sit down.” Big pushed Yoona onto the old sofa in the warehouse and sat down beside her. “What did you say about me, Miss Yoona?”

 

“I... I didn’t say anything..” Yoona replied, trying to move away from the guy but he placed his arm over her shoulder, pulling her close.

 

“Don’t you move away or we will start our lesson immediately. Now that the demon isn’t around, we won’t hold back nor back off.” Big threatened. Yoona gulped as she holds part of her skirt in her fists nervously. She’s trembling with fear, as she knows that there’s no way she would be able to get away. These guys never believe it when she denies. Even though it’s the truth. “Trembling? So you’re not that daring huh? So why are you so daring to actually talk bad about me behind my back?”

 

“I... I really didn’t t-“ Yoona tries to deny again but the guy grabs her chin and turns her head towards him forcefully.

 

“Don’t you deny, Im Yoona. I saw you talking to that girl just now and I heard what she said.

 

“B... But I really didn’t..” Yoona could feel the tears trying to force their way out. She wants to cry right now. It’s just so scary that she wants to cry. Never once she experienced this before. In the past, she doesn’t have to avoid standing with those guys. She stayed under their protection without fear. But right now, because she’s trying to change, that protection is gone. She’s all alone.

 

Slap. The guy slapped her, hard. It caused her to fall off the sofa, and her glasses to fly off. Shocked, she covers the lower half of her face with one hand and tries to reach for her glasses with another. However, Big picks it up before she could get it.

 

“Seems like you don’t like showing your face when you don’t have your glasses on. Let’s just get rid of this piece of junk first then.” He throws the glasses to a corner furthest away from Yoona, before grabbing her by her collar and pulled her up. Yoona looks to the ground, to avoid eye contact. “Look at me, Im Yoona.” But she didn’t even move an inch. Angered even more, he grabbed a bunch of her hair and pulled her head back. Yoona almost screamed in pain as she closed her eyes tightly due to the pain. Slowly, she opens her eyes to look at the guy. Her hand is still covering the lower half of her face. For a moment after she opens her eyes, Big didn’t move. Neither did his lackeys.

 

Her eyes seem to have some effect on them. It’s beautiful and it’s like the eyes of a doe. It’s hard to believe that someone with these eyes would actually look ugly. Yoona took the chance to push the guy away and she fell on the sofa. But it didn’t stop the guys from staring. Their eyes are fixed, on her.