Chapter 05

D Loves N

 

"So how is it? Is anything missing or is she hurt?" The moment Tao and Sehun step into the house, the other two guys questioned them about the situation.


"She isn't hurt. But a lot of snacks are missing." Sehun answered, grinning as he glances over to Tao's side. Tao elbows the former lightly, before smiling sweetly at the other two guys.

"Tao.... Sigh. What to do about you...? We ask you to go over to help and yet you go over to eat." The shorter guy shook his head slightly, sighing.

"Big hyung, I can't help it. Those snacks are tempting. I-" Just before Tao could continue, a loud crash interrupted him. It came from upstairs, where all their rooms are. "BURGLAR!" He shouted, as he dashes upstairs, followed by Sehun. The other two guys tried to stop them to explain but it's too late. Tao's fist is already flying towards the unfamiliar figure in the master bedroom. However, much to their surprise, Tao's punch is stopped easily by the latter, and a fight broke out, with the two evenly matched.

"STOP IT NOW!" The shorter guy shouted, and the two stopped.

"Oh?! It's her! The one that I saw climbing over the gate of Yoong's house!" Sehun finally gets to see the face of the unknown figure, and exclaimed in surprise.

"She's going to be living here. Rent has been paid and to make it more convenient, we gave her the master bedroom which has a bathroom." The tallest guy explained.

"But, Kris hyung, this girl is-" Sehun tries to object.

"I'm just taking what I left there by accident." The girl interrupted.

"Sooyoung ssi, these two are our dongsaengs. They are the same age as you. Introduce yourself, guys." The shorter guy nudged the two.

"I'm Sehun and this is Tao." Sehun nodded, and went on to introduce himself and Tao. Even though he does that, he still feels that this girl is suspicious. First, he saw her climbing over the gate of the bespectacled girl’s house. And now, this girl paid the rent to stay here with them. He couldn’t help but suspect that this girl has some kind of motive.

 

“I’m Sooyoung.” The girl replied, noticing Sehun’s expression. “And, suspect me if you want. I have no motive. Everything is just coincidence, Sehun ssi.”

 

Hearing that, Sehun jerked slightly. He didn’t know how this girl managed to read his thoughts so accurately, just by looking at his expression. It is clear that this girl isn’t someone that he should go against. Being able to fight with Tao without getting injured is another reason for him to think that way.

 

“Alright. It’s time for dinner, guys. Join us, Sooyoung ssi. We would be glad to have more people around the dining table.” The shorter guy steps in between Sehun and Sooyoung with a smile.

 

“It’s alright. I’m not hungry.” Sooyoung turns around, wanting to continue arrange her stuffs, when her stomach starts growling loudly. Her face turns bright red immediately as she glances at the guys, who are grinning.

 

“Come on. You will be staying with us from now onwards. Let’s not be awkward with each other, okay? Let’s go eat.” The shorter guy spoke, signaling to the girl to follow them out of the room.

 

“… N... Neh, Suho ssi…” Sooyoung mumbled, and followed them shyly, slightly blaming her stomach for being noisy in her mind.