Chapter 14

D Loves N

“With the school demon as her backing, how are we going to punish her?” One of the girls, the one with a green hairband, asked. Their leader paced in front of them with a frown. She definitely doesn’t want to offend the demon again. They know that the demon is strong, but they didn’t know it’s to the extent that she can create a hole in the wall with just her fist.

 

“We... We will have to do it without the demon presence. Given Yoona’s personality, I doubt that she will run back to complain and get us into trouble with the demon. The demon isn’t that clever too. After we told her our reason and trashing us with words, she probably thinks that we won’t do it again.” The leader stops pacing and turns to look at her friend with a grin. Her friends’ faces brighten up and grin too. This time, they are not going to let their plan fail again. All they need to do is to distract the demon now.

-----

Putting her bag down on her chair, the tall girl’s attention is fixed on the piece of paper on her table. She picks it up and read the content. Soon, she frowns and crushed the paper in her hand angrily. She looks around as she stuffs the paper into her pocket; as though she’s caution about letting other people see that paper. Seeing that, the group of girls grins, thinking that their plan is a success.

 

“What did you write on the paper, Red?” The girl with the green hairband asked the leader.

 

“Just a challenge. From someone that doesn’t even exist.” Red replied, grinning widely. “Now that the demon is gone. We shall deal with that nerd. How should we punish her, girls?”

 

Hearing that, her friends smirk and exchange glances. They know exactly what they want to do.

…..

“Red, I checked. The demon went out of school already.” Green came back with a smile. “And I followed her for a small distance. Seems like she’s going to be away for quite some while. Or maybe she might not be coming back anymore.”

 

“Good. Okay, let’s get started.” Red stood up from her seat and approached the bespectacled girl with a sweet smile. “Yoona ssi, I need help with my studies. Can you help me?”

 

“… E... Erm. S... Sure.” Yoona replied, surprised by the fact that someone is coming over to talk to her. It’s the first time someone ever talks to her, not because they have to, but on their own will. “Take a seat…”

 

“No. It’s too cold here. Can we go somewhere else? I know a very quiet place that is suitable for study.” Red replied. Seeing that the girl is hesitating, she starts to help her to pack her stuff into her bag. “Come on, Yoona ssi. Let’s go.” She grabs the hand of the girl and leads her out of the library. Her friends look at each other and nodded, heading out to get into position for their plan.

 

“W... Where are we going…?” Yoona looks around, feeling uncomfortable. Something is strange about this. Red said that she wanted to study, but yet they are walking across the backyard of the school, towards the warehouse where the cleaners kept their stuffs. Seeing that the two girls are here, Green signaled to Blue, who is near the warehouse. Blue nodded and went inside the warehouse, facing the big guys.

 

“What is it again, little miss? We let you go the last time because of the demon, but don’t you mess with us again.” The big guy hissed.

 

“No. You have to believe me. That nerd is talking bad about you. If you don’t believe it, take a look outside. She’s trashing you with words and Red is trying to stop her.” Blue pointed towards the door, smiling secretly. The guy walked over and peeks outside. Indeed, the two girls are talking. Believing what Blue says, he storms out.

 

“How can you say that about Big?” Red said suddenly, after she saw the guy approaching. It took Yoona by surprise, and it surprises her even more when she saw the guy approaching them.