Chapter 48

D Loves N


"O... Oppa...?! Hun...?" When the two guys barged into the office suddenly, the doe-eye girl stood up immediately, surprised by the fact that her friends are here at this place.

"Sooyoung asked us to come and get you out of here. Tao had cleared all the men outside so let's get going now." Sehun grabs Yoona's hand and tries to bring her out but she resisted. "Yoong!"

"Youngie says she will come back here, Hun..." Yoona removes her hand from Sehun's hold and sits down again.

"She won't! She asked us to get you out of here so she will not come here anymore! We have to leave now, Yoong."

Yoona stares at the two guys blankly, from the younger one to the older one then back to the younger one again. Letting out a sigh, Yoona nodded and followed the two guys out quickly. As they are running out, Yoona saw Tao fighting with Sooyoung's brother and is winning without much effort. Kris is outside, waiting for them with a cab.

"You're good... Just like my sister. Would you like to work for me?" Siwon grins as he taps on Tao's shoulder.

"No thanks and goodnight." With that, Tao knocked the guy out with a punch and ran out of the place. Just before they get on the cab, they start to check their clothes for tracking devices and found one on each of the guys' clothes. After picking out all the tracking devices and throwing them aside, they got on the cab and went off.

…..

"Yoong, it's getting late. You should go and rest. We will inform you when she comes back." Suho sighed as he looks at the stubborn doe-eye girl who has fallen asleep on the sofa at their house.

"N... No. I want to wait for Youngie and punish her. She promised that she will come back before night falls and it's past one already! And she's didn't even bother picking up her phone..." Though the doe-eye girl sounds angry, the guys know that she's actually just really worried about the tall girl. They had been waiting for her but until now, not a single news on the girl can be heard.

"Yoong, just go and rest." Sehun came over and tried to drag the girl away but she doesn't even budge. "Yoong!"

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I want to wait for Youngie!" Yoona slaps Sehun's hand away and hugs her knees. "SHE PROMISED! She said she would come back before night falls! But she didn't even appear! Those people are gangsters, Hun! I'm scared! I'm scared that I will lose her!"

"JUST WHAT'S YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH HER?! She's just a friend! I mean, why are you getting so uptight over someone that you don't even know for long?!" Sehun bellowed and the guys pulled him away, but he came back, wanting an answer.

"Hun... I can't lose her..."

"Just what's is your relationship?!" Sehun sensed something since earlier but he refuses to admit to it. It's painful.

"I... I love her, Hun... My heart can't take it if I lose her... I didn't even get to create any memories with her yet... I..." Yoona cried, hugging her knees tightly.

"Enough." Sehun interrupts her and walks away. He doesn't know why he's making things difficult for himself, getting the girl to confirm what he had suspected and making himself suffer a massive heartbreak. As Kris and Suho try to console Yoona, Tao came over and gave Sehun a pat on the back. "Tao..."

"You know very well Yoong will never be interested in you, don't you? It's expected, isn't it?" Tao sighed, patting the guy.

"Yea... But I can't control my feelings, Tao..." Sehun stares blankly out of the window, into the sky with no stars.

"Take things slowly, Sehun. Your heart will find someone better soon."

"There's no one better than her. She defines perfection, Tao."

"Yea~ Yea~ Whatever, Sehun. I'm sure you won't think that way anymore when you find someone new. Don't upset her anymore, okay?"

"I will screw that girl up for making Yoong cry..." Sehun clenched his fists tightly.

"As if you can. Come on. Time to apologize." Tao pushed Sehun back to the living room, where the doe-eye girl and the two older guys are. Yoona is still hugging her knees and sobbing, and the two older guys have no idea how to stop her tears.

"I'm sorry, Yoong... For flaring up at you..." Sehun sits down beside the girl and pats her. Yoona didn't reply. "I believe and I'm sure she will come back. She won't break your heart like this. So, Yoong... Please go and rest now..."

"Hun..." Yoona turns around and hugs the guy tightly, making him blush.

"Come on, Yoong. Be a good girl and go rest now." Suho sighed and the girl nodded, but on one condition. She wants to sleep here, in Sooyoung's room. Having no other choice, the guys agreed and she went upstairs, entering Sooyoung's room and lying down on her bed.

Pabo... You already broke our promise so don't you dare break my heart, okay...? Yoona hugs the pillow that the tall girl uses tightly, sniffing the scent of the girl as she drifts into her dreamland slowly, with tears rolling down from her eyes. The guys let out a sigh of relief as they retreat to their rooms after making sure that Yoona is asleep.