Chapter 32

D Loves N

 

“Miss, we have to close soon.” The staff is trying to be as polite as possible, as he tries to get the tall girl to leave. She had been sitting here for nearly eight hours without doing anything. He tried to get her to leave for ten times already, since she didn’t order any food and she’s taking up a table during peak hour, but she didn’t even budge.

 

The tall girl sighed and stood up to leave without saying anything. She stood outside and stared at the sky before taking her phone out and turning it on. It didn’t surprise her at all, when she saw the hundred messages and missed calls she got from the doe-eye girl and the guys. Squatting down outside the shop, she looks through the messages one by one.

 

From: Kris
Yoong is really worried for you, Sooyoung ssi. Please call me, if you don’t want to call her.

 

From: Suho
We understand how you are feeling now, Sooyoung ssi. Please come back soon and we will talk about it, okay?

 

From: Yoona
Yah~!! Where are you~? Why can’t I contact you at all? Why did you lie to me? Come back this instant or I will destroy your room!

 

From: Suho
Are you okay? We’re all worried about you, Sooyoung ssi. We know that you’re heart broken but do come back soon. We will talk about it, without Yoong knowing.

 

“… How did they know…?” Sooyoung stares at her phone screen, puzzled about why those guys know how she feels towards the doe-eye girl. “Am I that obvious…?”

 

From: Tao
Just want to let you know, Yoong had been waiting for you in your room and she’s threatening to destroy it….

 

From: Sehun
Why are you making Yoong worries for you?! Come back quickly!

 

The tall girl started smiling without herself realizing it. It feels great, to have people caring about her. She never felt these before, when she back with her own family. They never gave her any warmth not care. Sometimes, it feels as though they are not her family at all, but just strangers living together. No, it’s worse than strangers. Much worse. Slowly, she got up and stretched her slightly numb legs, before strolling down the street to head back home.

…..

The tall girl unlocks the door and opens it slowly, not wanting to make any noise and disturb the guys who are probably sleeping already. After all, it’s midnight already. She tip toes up the stairs and enters her room, surprised to see a mess on her study table and a bump on her bed. She approaches her bed and pulls off the blanket slowly, sighing when she saw the doe-eye girl sleeping there.

 

Why are you being so nice to me, Yoona…? You’re letting me have false hope about… Aish… The tall girl turns away immediately and walks into the bathroom to wash up. The sound of the water hitting on the bottom of the bathtub woke the doe-eye girl up.

 

“S… Sooyoung…?” She murmured, getting up from the bed quickly and she stood outside the bathroom to wait for the person inside to come out. After approximately fifteen minutes, the click is heard and the door starts to open up slowly.

 

“Ack?!” The tall girl jumps back slightly after seeing the doe-eye girl right outside the bathroom. “Y… Y… Yoona…”

 

Yoona didn’t respond at first but soon, she did it with a slap. Sooyoung didn’t know what she should do, after getting that slap. It certainly hurts her heart but the pain went away instantly when the doe-eye girl jumps on her suddenly.

 

“Y… Yoona…?” Sooyoung stood still. She could feel that her shirt is getting wet, not because she just bathes, but because the doe-eye girl is crying. “Y… Yoona, why are you-“

 

“PABO! Do you know how worried I am?!” Yoona cried, hitting Sooyoung’s back with her fists. “Why did you lie to me, saying that you are coming back first yet you didn’t? Why did you turn off your phone? Why are you making me so worried?”

 

“Yoona… I…”

 

“You meanie! You are such a meanie!”

 

“Yoona… You’re too loud…”

 

“The first thing you said to me after you come back is telling me that I’m loud? Hmph!” Yoona pushed the tall girl away and crossed her arms angrily, pouting.

 

“N… No I didn’t mean it that way… The guys are sleeping so…”

 

“Too late. She woke us up already…” Tao appears outside the bathroom suddenly, yawning.

 

“Yoong… Don’t shout in the middle of the night…” Suho sighed, appearing beside Tao. “You’re finally back, Sooyoung ssi…”

 

“A… Ah yes…. I’m back… Sorry for making you guys worry for me…” Sooyoung bowed as she apologized.

 

“We will punish you, don’t worry.” Kris smirks.

 

“That doesn’t sound like something that I shouldn’t worry about…” Sooyoung stares at the tall guy blankly, slightly worried about the punishment.

 

“Anyway, we will head back to bed. Sort things out on your own, girls… And please don’t shout again, Yoong…” Suho smiled, pulling Tao away and out of the room, with the other two following behind. Silence returns to the bathroom, when the four guys close the door and went back to their respective bedrooms.

 

“Choi Sooyoung is a meanie…” Yoona muttered, slightly pouting.

 

“I… I’m sorry, Yoona…”

 

“I don’t care. Choi Sooyoung is a big meanie!”

 

Sooyoung kept quiet this time. Other than saying sorry for making her worries, she doesn’t know what else to say. Her heart is still hurting, and she isn’t in the mood to tease the doe-eye girl like she usually does. The doe-eye girl seems to have noticed her sad face and grins, before giving the girl a big bear hug.

 

“You’re a meanie but, thank you for not deciding to come back tomorrow morning or worse, not coming back. Welcome back, stupid and mean idiot.” Yoona hugs the girl tightly, not intending to let go any sooner.

 

“… Thanks… And sorry.” Sooyoung smiled, returning the hug. She wants to stay in this position forever. The pain in her heart disappeared in an instant, and she’s enjoying the moment. It’s almost impossible for to leave this girl. After all these while, thinking about it, she still decides to not let go. She wants to give it a try, no matter what and how it turns out to be like in future.