Eunhyuk's Problems

Love Has No Limits

"Siwon, aren't you against our hyungs' relationship?!" Eunhyuk asked the most religious one in the room. He was expecting his dongsaeng to side with him about this matter. But the answer he got wasn't what he expected. 

 

"Well, partially, yes. But I know that they love each other. When I first found out that Hankyung hyung was in love with Heechul hyung, I was shocked. But when I also found out Heechul hyung felt the same way, I knew nothing can come in between them." Siwon began.

 

"No one is incapable of love. Everyone should deserve some love. If they love each other, I can't oppose them. They are my hyungs and I should accept them as they are." He said and left the room. "You messed up hyung." Kyuhyun spoke and left, followed by Sungmin. Ryeowook and Yesung who can't say anything, just left too. Leaving Eunhyuk with Donghae.

 

"You know that you overreacted. Our hyungs were hurt." Donghae told him and helped him to stand up. "I did, right?" Earning a nod from his friend. "Why were you like that? If you love our hyungs, you should at least not shouted at them like that." Donghae consulted his friend. He knows that he's the only one who can talk with Eunhyuk even after what had happened. He also is surprised that he can talk like this even if he's in pain.

 

"Maybe I was just shock. I wasn't expecting all of this. I'll apologize to him, later." Eunhyuk promised Donghae and they both smiled.

 

He also doesn't know why did he reacted like that. Was it because he disapproves those kind of relationships? Or was there something more? He doesn't know, but he'll soon find out.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Later, everyone was in the living room, laughing. Heechul was resting his head on Hankyung's chest and they were holding their hands.  Kangin wrapped his arm behind Leeteuk's arm as they lean on one of the kitchen counters. Kyuhyun wasn't playing his usual game... Alone. He and Sungmin were playing. Sungmin was holding the PSP, and Kyuhyun was resting his head on his hyung's shoulder and watch as the other play. Ryeowook and Yesung were sitting at some stools while their hands were playing with the other. Siwon was leaning on the wall and lastly, Shindong was sitting on the floor, laughing so hard.

 

They were all happy and having fun. It was like a room with 4 couples and two guests. But only two of them were official couples.

 

"What are we all laughing about?" Donghae asked as he went to the living room. "I was just telling them that time when I worked as a gasoline station, and I immediately encountered my dad." Siwon explained and he also did laugh. "Just imagine that the rich son of a chabeol is working at a gasoline station." Heechul pointed and they all did laugh.

 

After a few seconds, Eunhyuk came out. Suddenly, the whole room fell silent. All their eyes were on Eunhyuk. "Geng, let's go somewhere else. I don't like someone here." Heechul said and pulled his boyfriend with him, going ot their rooms. "Hyung, please stay. I'm here to apologize." Eunhyuk said immediately. The two sat back down.

 

Eunhyuk cleared his throat and looked at the ground. He sighed heavily and finally put his head up. "Im sorry for earlier. I overreacted. I know I should've kept those inside of me. I should've understood how hard it was for you to accept all of this. I'm sorry. Not only to Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung. To everyone too, and Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung. I'm sorry for what I said." Eunhyuk too all his courage to tell those things.

 

Leeteuk sighed and smiled before hugging his dongsaeng. "Apology accepted." Kangin came after and hugged him. Everyone smiled at him and he too smiled. But seeing that there's someone who's still mad, he frowned again. 

 

"Come on, Chullie. He apologized already." Hankyung pulled Heechul with him and they went to Eunhyuk. Heechul smirked then playfully punched Eunhyuk's shoulder before hugging the monkey guy. Hankyung came and hugged him too. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The boys had to practice for their pracitce again. And as always, the EunHae couple was laughing and walking around the building of SM. 

 

"You should exercise more if you want a body like Siwon!" Donghae joked at Eunhyuk. "I already am! The world may not be ready if i expose myself earlier than expected." He proudly said. "Whatever Eunhyuk. Let's see who will have a better body between us." Donghae joked. 

 

The two laughed more until they bumped into some SNSD girls. "Annyeong Donghae oppa, annyeong Eunhyuk oppa~" The two girls beamed. "Annyeong Jessica, annyeong Yoona" The two males greeted the two back. "Yah oppa, how are you?" Yoona raised her eyebrows. Donghae's arm was slung at Eunhyuk's shoulder, making the girl give out that kind of gesture. Donghae ran to the girl and covered .

 

Two people were affected at the scene. One was the other girl who should've been over at Donghae. She can't deny that whether the rumor was true or not, she had feelings for Donghae. And that short time they were together, she had develop feelings for him. She's a good actress, because until now, no one knew that she still has feelings for him.

 

Meanwhile, the other one was just standing there, wanting to go away, wanting to drown himself in loneliness. He saw how Donghae whispered something to Yoona and they both played with each other.

 

Why was he hurt? Was why he jealous? Because he felt his bestfriend was like drifting apart from him? This was always the case for him. He was so attached to Donghae that sometimes there was this unexplainable feeling in his heart when he sees his friend with some other people, girls to be exact, especially if those are such as beautiful as Yoona.

 

"Anyway, bye girls! Let's go Hyukkie!" Donghae waved. Eunhyuk bowed before getting pulled away by his friend. The two returned to their practice room just in time before they began practice.

 

"Alright, let's practice Chu now." 

 


 

So it's about two of Eunhyuk's problems. The first one with him accepting his hyungs' relationships and the confused feelings he keep having. The end was kinda fail. :p

 

Enjoy~! :D

 

Oh yeah, Happy Mother's Day to all! Especially to the Super Mom's of the boys! Happy Mother's day to Mrs. Kim, my future mother-in-law! Just guess which Kim he is. XD