The Beginning of KangTeuk

Love Has No Limits

"Alright, let's take a ten minute break everyone. Good job!" Their choreographer said and left the practice room. The 11 boys of Super Junior were exhausted as always. They were practicing for SS2 and also for their new album. They were 12 in the room, but one guy was unable to participate with their activities.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" He asked their leader as he wiped his hyung's forehead. "Kangin-ah, I'm okay." He said with a small hint of pink on his cheek, earning him a pinch from the strong guy.

 

The two knew each other's feelings for each other very well, but no one in their dorm knew. They were afraid. They were the parental figures in the dorm. They should act like role models to their dongsaengs, so they decided to keep their relationship a secret.

 

They can still remember clearly how it all happened. It was an unexpected twist of fate for the both of them. They never thought that both of their feelings would be spilled on that angry, dark night in their dorms, where only tears and screams could be seen and heard.

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

"Why did you do it? Were you out of your mind?!" Leeteuk said as he was trying to hide his anger. Who wouldn't be angry at what Kangin did? He drank a lot, drove during the wee hours of the morning, hit a person then ran away from it. "Hyung, I don't know what to do!" Kangin yelled back to their leader. Their manager was still on his way, and the boys were afraid to in between the argument the two were having. Even Heechul who can stop, couldn't do anything. He doesn't know what to say.

 

"HOW COULD YOU JUST RUN AWAY!?" Leeteuk yelled, now just controlling his tears. "You could have help the person! Then we wouldn't be in this situation! You wouldn't be in this kind of trouble! YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN WENT DRINKING! GOD! WHAT WERE YOU EVEN THINKING?!" Even Siwon couldn't control their angry leader.  He was mad, and at the same time worried. What if Kangin goes to jail? It was the thought that scared him the most. He just couldn't bear the thought that he will have this image, and morevoer, the thought that Kangin will leave him pains him more.

 

He doesn't know when and how it happened, but he started to have feelings for the guy who proclaims himself as the 'most handsome man in Korea', and he couldn't argue with that. To him, Kangin was handsome. Kangin's muscles were pillows to him. They weren't called 'KangTeuk' for nothing. He was more than just a dongsaeng to him.

 

 

 

Moments later, the whole room was silent when the manager came. "So, what are your plans, Youngwoon?" Their manager asked him, and he sighed. "I have to turn myself in." And with those words, fear approached Leeteuk. He wanted to at least make Kangin feel that the raccoon guy was special to him one way or the other.

 

"Manager hyung, can I come too?" Leeteuk asked. Knowing that he was just doing his role as the leader, their manager agreed that Leeteuk should also come.

 

Leeteuk sat with Kangin at the back of the car of their manager as they waited for him. Leeteuk wiped his tears, but was unsuccessful as more were coming upon his face. "Hyung," Kangin tried to wipe his hyung's face, but his hyung pushed his hand away. It wasn't surprising that his hyung was hurt. The weight on his shoulders were griever now. He already hated the act that he did when he hit an innocent person, and he was so scared that he ran away. Now that Leeteuk was angry at him, he hated himself for it.

 

He hated that Leetuk was mad for what he did. He was foolish. He was stupid. He knows that it was painful for him that out of all the people, he got mad the most. He was expecting this, but he doesn't know why there was a heavy feeling in his chest at that moment.

 

Kangin wanted to hold his hyung's hand, but their manager already came in. "Are you sure about this Kangin?" Their manager asked and he could only nod. "Alright then," their manager said before turning on the engine for them to leave.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The whole ride was silent. The two would casually glance at each other and would look away when the other would turn to look. Their eyes would meet once in a while, and they both could tell that they were hurt. Pain could obviously be seen in their eyes.

 

Their manager first went down to the station, leaving them alone, giving them a chance to talk with each other. "Hyung, are you okay?" Kangin asked as he held Leeteuk's hand. His hyung could only squeezed his hand, as tears were flowing again. "I'm scared," Leeteuk said, and Kangin was confused. "What if they sent you to prison?!" His hyung said. Before Kangin could even answer that, their manager sent him a message, telling him to sign some papers before they could bail him out.

 

Leeteuk was once again alone. There was that fear that Kangin would be in prison. He was afraid, more scared than Kangin was. He couldn't let him go to prison without telling Kangin how he felt about him, which he still wasn't sure of.

 

He immediately stepped out of the car, falling to out of the car as he opened the door to be exact. "Kangin-ah!" Leeteuk tried calling him with tears on his eyes. His ankle got hurt earlier and running wouldn't be a good option. "Kangin-ah!" He called for his name, but he wouldn't answer. Of course, he was busy. But he was afraid. If someone would bring him inside, things would be easier. "Kangi--" Just then the guy he was calling for stepped out.

 

Seeing his hyung's condition, he immediately ran to him. "Hyung, are you okay?" He asked and earned a nod from the leader. They went back inside the car and Kangin took hold of Leeteuk's ankle. "Why are you here? Aren't you going to prison?" Leeteuk asked and Kangin smiled at his hyung, and the other was dumbfounded. "I was lucky to be bailed." Kangin said, and Leeteuk felt like the weight upon him was removed. He knew he could breathe so well now.

 

"Were you afraid?" Kangin asked, holding Leeteuk's hand again. "I was afraid we would lose you. I was afraid I'd lose you." He whispered the last part, hoping he wouldn't be heard. Kangin smiled at the words his hyung let out. "I'm afraid too. I don't know why, but out of all the people here, you were the person I don't want to lose. It's not because you're our leader, but I know there was just something more that I felt." Kangin stated. Leeteuk was a bit perplexed at what his dongsaeng was trying to say.

 

"After tonight, I realized that if I don't tell you now what I feel, I don't know if I can ever have the chance to tell you this. If you reject me and ignore my feelings, I'm fine with that. But I would like you to know that I just don't see you as a brother and a leader. I see you more than that." Kangin said and his eyes were locked with Leeteuk's. Leeteuk's tears were now because of that unexplained happiness that he felt. Kangin just smiled and wiped his hyung's tears away. "So will you reject me?" Kangin asked him.

 

"I could never reject you... Especially if we feel the same way. I don't know if what we feel is love, but if it is that, then I'm happy that I feel it for you." Leeteuk stared more into Kangin's eyes. And within seconds, he found himself sharing a kiss with his dongsaeng. It was better then what he had expected.

 

After pulling away from each other, Leeteuk could only blush. Kangin loved the sight if his hyung like that and pulled him into his own arms.  "Ow!" Leeteuk winced in pain as they have forgotten that he was injured.

 

"Let's just heal it when we get home." Leeteuk said and Kangin agreed.  Moments later, their manager returned. He said he'll just explain everything to the board members of what just happened. He also said that Kangin could no longer join super junior in their activities. 

 

It was painful to Kangin that all his activities were put to a stop. Seeing the younger guy's sad expression, Leeteuk held his hand tighter and mouthed 'Everything will be okay' to him, assuring that things will eventually be better. 

 

When they arrived at the dorm, everything was silent, meaning the rest of the members were all asleep. "Are you okay?" Leteuk asked Kangin as he limply entered their dorm. "I am. But what about your ankle?" Kangin asked and looked at his hyung's ankle. "It stil hurts a little." He pouted. And Kangin could just not resist the aegyo his hyung was doing.  In an instant, Kangin lifted Leeteuk, bridal style, carrying him to their room. "Let me heal that," he said and kissed his hyung's nose, bringing them to their shared room.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

 

 

Ever since that night, they were always together. The others weren't suspicious of them, since they were their so-called parental figures at home, and they have always been llike that. But still, there was that one person, who senses something about the two.

 

That man was wiping his sweat off while marveling at his face in front of the mirrored walls of the room. He was looking at Kangin and Leeteuk. He saw how Kangin whispered something to Leeteuk, and the older giggles, like how a girl would. But his hunch was dissolved when Leeteuk placed his arm around Kangin, like how a hyung would do.

 

He shooks his head off, and diverts his attention to the quiet Chinese man in the room. Hangeng only smiled at his hyung, and Heechul only responded with his famous smirk. Hangeng rolled his eyes with a smile, and Heechul finds it cute.

 

 

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, here, have a drink." Sungmin said as he handed their maknae a bottle of water. Sungmin also playfully wiped Kyuhyun's sweat. Kyuhyun every bit of it, how caring his hyung is. "Thanks hyung," he said and held his hyung's hand as they make their way back to the dance floor. It would be a lie if they both said that their hearts aren't racing so much. 

 

Yesung and Ryeowook were also wiping their sweats off. "Hyung, aren't you tired?" Ryeowook asked with his usual cute voice. "Ani. I have to endure all of this, especially if I want to become one of the main dancers." Yesung said and sampled some of his moves. "Hey Eunhyuk, do you think I can be one of the main dancers when the 4th album comes out?" He asked while doing another crazy dance again. "Uhh..." Eunhyuk was speechless and slowly walked away while his hyung is still busy dancing. 

 

"Are you gonna allow him?" Donghae asked and he and Eunhyuk laughed as the latter shooks his head. The two slung their arm at each other and played.

 

"YAH!" Eunhyuk chased Donghae because the other flicked his head. They were running around like the children they were. "YAH! You two, calm down!" Heechul yelled. Hangeng patted his back to calm him down, and he did. "Stop running, Donghae & Eunhyuk!" Leeteuk called their attention this time. The two skidded to an abrupt sto. Donghae stopped first, and Eunhyuk bumped at his friend's back, hitting their heads. "Ow!" They both winced. But the two just laughed it off.

 

They were just friends, well, that was the other thinks. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When the 10 minutes was over, everyone started to practice again. And Kangin could only watch their leader, makes a great performance. He lovingly smiled at Leeteuk, and the latter could only endure more of the practice. Kangin's cute eye smiles gives him motivation to continue. He knows that he is tired, but he has a source of energy, the raccoon guy, the most handsome man in Korea, the love of his life, his Kangbear, his Kangin, his Kim Youngwoon.

 


 

So the first chapter is up. It's mostly about KangTeuk. :D

 

Is it long? Some chapters will be even longer. I try to make it good. Please bear with me. >.<

 

Hope you enjoy~ Comment please! :D