Donghae is Forever Eunhyuk's

Love Has No Limits

I know that most of you are still hyped up about the whole HeeTeuk thing, but I want to focus on a different couple first.

 

This happened when HeeTeuk were already at their room.

 


 

Some of the boys were still on the beach, enjoying the party. "Without the ahjusshis here, let's have fun!" Kyuhyun raised his glass that has soju and drank it. "Kyu, you're drunk. And don't be mean to Leeteuk hyung and Heechul hyung." Sungmin said and took his boyfriend's glass. But he couldn't because Kyuhyun would distract him with a kiss.

 

"Hey, Hyukkie, I'll just get something from our room, okay?" Donghae said. Eunhyuk wanted to go with him, but Donghae stopped him saying it won't take him long. Donghae walked back to their suite, holding his key. He was about to open their door, when someone covered his nose and mouth with a cloth. Donghae immediately lost his thoughts and fell.

 

"I have you now. What the f---?! Why are you heavier than the last time?" The 'kidnapper' said in annoyance and pulled Donghae by foot.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Eunhyuk was worried. It's been almost 30 minutes since Donghae was gone. It only takes less than 10 minutes to go to their room and return back to the beach. He was getting worried and decided to find Donghae. He felt something was wrong. Donghae wouldn't make his Eunhyuk wait long.

 

Eunhyuk stood up and dusted the sand off his clothes. "Where are you going?" Yunho asked. "Something's wrong. I better go check up on Donghae." He said and went away. 

 

He ran towards their suite, only to find it locked. 'Did Donghae enter already?' Eunhyuk thought. He took out his key and nervously inserted in the keyhole. He twisted the door knob and entered. He felt something wrong, as if Donghae didn't even enter their room.

 

'Where could he be?' His heartbeat was fast. He was afraid of what had happened to his beloved Donghae. He went out of the door, and saw a key on the floor. 'Donghae's key.' He wondered if Donghae was kidnapped again. He thought of the people at the beach. Everyone was there except for their two hyungs, him and Donghae. 'Who could it be? All the girls were there.' He thought.

 

And then it hit him.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Donghae was still lying unconscious on an unfamiliar bed. "Hyukkie~" Donghae giggled as the 'kidnapper' removed his shirt.

 

"Donghae, stop mentioning that name! I am not him!" She yelled. She then began to kiss his neck. "Eunhyukkie~ Ahh~" Donghae said as he was dreaming of his Eunhyuk his neck. "How can you still dream of him?! I'm here, Donghae!" She yelled at the still sleeping Donghae.

 

Just then, there was a light knock on their door. "Sooyoung? Yuri? Yoona? Seohyun?" She asked, but got no response. She tried to ignore it and was about to kiss Donghae's lips, but the knock got  loud and endless. She covered Donghae with a blanket and stepped out of her room to open the door of their suite wihout looking at the peep hole. When she opened it, she was surprised to see Eunhyuk standing there.

 

"What are you doing here?" She asked. "Where's Donghae?" Eunhyuk tried to get in. "I'm not letting you in. And I don't know what you are talking about." She answered. "Jessica, Donghae is missing, and I know you have something to do with it." The girl rolled her eyes and pretended to not know anything. "I have nothing to do with Donghae's disappearance." 

 

"Funny how you're not concern about Donghae when everyone knows what you feel for him." He said and Jessica froze. It was then that Eunhyuk knew that she has something to do with it. "I... I..." In that moment, Jessica doesn't know what to say. 

 

"Hyukkie~ Ahh~" Eunhyuk knew that moan very well. Who else would've moan his name anyway than Donghae?! Eunhyuk glared at Jessica and followed Donghae's voice. He went into the bedroom where the door is slightly opened. He saw that something or someone is under the blankets. He assumed it was Donghae, and his guess was right when he heard him call his name again. 

 

He smiled and walked over to his topless boyfriend. "Donghae..." Eunhyuk tried waking Donghae up but he was only answered by a soft moan. "Saranghae, Hyukkie..." Donghae whispered. "I love you too." Eunhyuk bent down to give him a kiss on the lips. "YAH!" Jessica screamed from the door.

 

"SSH! You might wake him up." Eunhyuk faced her. "Why can't I have him?! I tried doing everything to seduce him and get his attention. But all he thinks and say is you. He even thinks about you during his sleep, and if I'm guessing, you're doing it in his dream!" Jessica yelled. Eunhyuk stood up and walked towards her.

 

"It's not about you. It's just that Donghae's heart--" Eunhyuk was then cut off by another voice. "Belongs only to my Hyukkie." The two looked at the source, only to see a smiling Donghae. He stood up and walked behind Eunhyuk only to hug him.

 

"Jessica, you're beautiful and talented. Every guy is lucky to have you. Unfortunately, I am not that guy who has the capability to love you. There's only one person in my heart, and that is Eunhyuk." Donghae said and looked at Eunhyuk's eyes filled with love. Jessica hung her head low. She finally admitted defeat and that she can never have Donghae for her.

 

"Let's go to our room now. It's cold already." Donghae whispered a little seductively in Eunhyuk's ear. He gulped and immediately took Donghae out of the girls' room.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hyukkie, carry me~" Donghae stopped walking and whined on Eunhyuk. "Do you want me to carry you?" He asked and Donghae jumped in front of Eunhyuk. "I can piggyback ride you, you know." Eunhyuk gulped at their position. Donghae had his arms wrapped at his neck, his legs at his waist, their faces were onyl centimeters apart and he was still topless.

 

"H-hae..." Eunhyuk stuttered. "My baby is stuttering. You look so cute." Donghae drew circles on his chest and kissed his neck. "Start walking now. We're already near our room." Donghae continued to tease Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was having a hard time walking, because one, Donghae was kind of blocking his view, and second, he was getting hard from his boyfriend's constant teasing. 

 

Donghae even purposely rubbed his bulge at Eunhyuk's growing bulge. He bit his lower lip to try suppressing his moan. Donghae he was winning tonight and he knows that Eunhyuk is gonna break out any moment now. "Isn't it hot here?" Donghae whispered and the earlobe of his beloved. "Uhh.."Eunhyuk whispered. 'Just a few more steps.' He thought before reaching their room. 

 

And for Donghae's ultimate tease, knowing that they were only wearing board shorts, he slid his hand under Eunhyuk's shorts, cupping the big he has. "Unghhh..." Eunhyuk stopped walking and was too caught up at the sensation. "D-dongh-hae... Ugghh.." He moaned. "Are you that excited?" Donghae Eunhyuk's member from the outside of the clothed barrier, and he nodded. "Then hurry up." Donghae commanded and Eunhyuk ran to their suite, into their room, and dropping him and Donghae unto their bed.

 

Donghae climbed on top of him as he continues to Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk was already heavily breathing and his face was becoming red already. Donghae smirked and began kissing Eunhyuk's beautiful lips. He gave him kisses filled with love, not lust. 

 

Donghae once again purposely rub his at Eunhyuk's, earning a soft moan from the latter. Donghae took this chance and let his tongue in. He every corner of Eunhyuk's mouth, exploring and tasting as much as he wants. He pulled away from the tongue action, with their saliva still connecting their tongues. Donghae playfully around his lips and Eunhyuk followed, the lips of his boyfriend.

 

Eunhyuk sat up, wanting to top Donghae, but he wasn't allowed. Donghae pushed him back down and pinned his arms on the bed. "What? You think you'll top? Not tonight baby~" Donghae teased and removed Eunhyuk's shirt. He began attacking Eunhyuk's neck. He from below his jawline down to his collarbone. He made sure to Eunhyuk's sensitive spot and he loved it when he heard him moan.

 

"H-hae... C-can't... H-hold it... Anymore..." Eunhyuk tried to say and easily slipped from his shorts and brief. Donghae blushed at Eunhyuk's big . He grabbed it and kissed the slit down to the base. He played Eunhyuk's balls before engulfing him whole by mouth.  eunhyuk let out an audible moan, but they really don't care if people will hear them or not.

 

Eunhyuk watched as Donghae bobs his head up and down, him. He could feel Donghae's teeth graze his and it sends him a great sensation. Donghae could feel Eunhyuk's about to and he had to pull away. "W-why?!" Eunhyuk demanded. "I'm getting impatient." Donghae said and removed his shorts and brief too. He took something from under their bed and Eunhyuk was surprise to see a bottle of lube.
 

"You were ready?" Eunhyuk asked. "Of course I am." Donghae smiled as he opens the bottle. He put on a small amount of lube on his hand and rubbed it on his long and excited . He held Eunhyuk's thighs and smiled at Eunhyuk. "Ready?" He asked and he was answered with a nod. 

 

"AHHH!" Eunhyuk yelled as Donghae entered him. "UGHH! Sorry, but you're so tight!" Donghae replied. He began to move slowly, but Eunhyuk begged to go faster. Donghae went faster, but tried not to go overboard to hurt his beloved. Donghae was able to hit Eunhyuk's prostrate, making the latter moan very loud.

 

Eunhyuk reached his hand out and out  his own member. Donghae's free hand also Eunhyuk's . They had their hands clasped together, with Eunhyuk's in the middle. Eunhyuk was losing it, and he felt he was about to .

 

"I'm about... to .." He tried to asy. "Wait... Just a few more..." Donghae said in between his s. After a few more, they both came. Eunhyuk's and Donghae's hand were filled with the monkey guy's .

 

Donghae pulled away and fell beside Eunhyuk. He crawled besides his boyfriend, and he was cuddled. "Hyukkie, I love you. And I am forever yours." Donghae cooed. "I know that. I love you too. No one can take you away from me." Eunhyuk panted.