I Have No Reason To Live

Love Has No Limits

The following morning, Heechul rolled over to cuddle with Hankyung. But something was wrong. There was a big space beside him. It wasn't supposed to be empty. Someone is supposed to be there. He shot his eyes open and sat up. 

 

"Hankyung!" He shouted. He stood up and looked at their bathroom. He went to the living room and in the kitchen to see, but to his dismay, he wasn't there. The other members were awoken by the ruckus that Heechul made.

 

Heechul went back to their room to see what he feared the most. He opened the closets and drawers of Hankyung. All were empty. He didn't notice that nothing was on Hankyung's side of the room since he rushed out of their room earlier.

 

He dropped to his knees and closed his eyes. He hugged his knees and buried his head on it. He quietly cried. His cats went over to him, but he could just their fur. They were like their babies.

 

'How could Hankyung just leave me like this?' He thought. All he wanted was to be with Hankyung for every minute before he left, but Hankyung thought otherwise.

 

The other members felt like crying again. One for Hankyung leaving without a word, and two for seeing Heechul at his worst again. It was no secret that he had love Hankyung so much. He and Hankyung had been inseparable when they were just friends, what more when they became a couple?

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"It's time for us to go to practice for the year end shows." Leeteuk said. 

 

Everyone was getting ready to leave except for Kangin and Heechul. Kangin will stay for obvious reasons, while Heechul has no plans in going. 

 

"Heechul!" Leeteuk yelled. "I'm not going." He said. "What?" Leeteuk asked again. "I'll repeat myself for the last time, I'm not going." Before Leeteuk could say anything else, Siwon held him. "Just let him be. We all know why he's like this.

 

Heechul just sat at the couch,sobbing, while Kangin looked at him. "You have to stop crying somehow. Your beautiful face will be ruined." Kangin tried to make it as a joke, but Heechul didn't laugh. "I don't care." Heechul said, making Kangin stunned. 

 

This was how powerful love was. Heechul wouldn't care about his face anymore, because right now, his heart is all that matters. He can leave everything but his Hankyung. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Where's Heechul and Hankyung?" Their manager asked. "Hankyung already left. Heechul refused to go." Leeteuk explained. Their manager nodded as if it was okay. "You're  okay with it?" Leeteuk asked, trying to sound not annoyed.

 

"I know Hankyung was leaving today. He told me his last words before departing. I was expecting this from him, and I know that even if I tried talking to him, he won't listen to him. I know that he and Hankyung were the best of friends and are almost impossible. So I won't complain about his actions right now." Their manager said. If only their manager that they weren't just friends. They lost a friend, a member and a brother. But Heechul lost the love of his life, the guy who made his heart beating through all these years. When they just had each other, they just have to be separated.

 

Their manager was also hurt. He wore a cap and shades so he could hide his eyes. He wouldn't admit that he had tears escape from his eyes. The boys were like his sons that he had to let go and just watch from afar, and only be there when needed. At times like this, he wanted to do something, but he just couldn't.

 

"Anyway, begin practice. And besides, Heechul is hosting one of the shows, so it's something good. But his participation in the performances is not guaranteed." Their manager lastly said before leaving them again.

 

They were in the middle of practice when Leeteuk's phone rang. He answered it and Kangin's news made Leeteuk tremble. They immediately went home to stop Heechul.

 

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Let go of me!" Heechul yelled to Kangin. "NO! I'm afraid of what you're gonna do next!" Kangin still held Heechul's arms. The older guy tried to budge, but he was weak against the raccoon.

 

Just then, the doors burst open, and the boys ran to Heechul. "Heechul, what are you doing?" Leeteuk asked. "Why do you care?! Why should you care?! Just leave me alone!" Heechul ran to the room that he once shared with Hankyung. He shoved all the things on his table and threw his pillows, blanket and comforter. He was destroying everything in sight.

 

The boys ran to his room, only to find his room a mess and him on the floor, crying. Donghae ran to him. Heechul tried to hit him, but he was too weak to even hit the fishy guy. "Hyung, it's me, Donghae, your favorite dongsaeng." Donghae tried to comfort him. And somehow, Heechul softened. The rest of the guys left them and let Donghae have the chance to make their hyung feel better.

 

"I want to die." Heechul said. "Hyung!" Donghae beamed. "I have no reason to live!" He yelled. "Yes you do! What about ELFs?! What about us!? Don't leave the ELFs! And don't leave us!" He hugged Heechul tight. He was afraid what his hyung was trying to do. "Then let me quit SME too." He said this time. "Hyung, why are you like this? Are you gonna give up everything?" Tears were already forming on the younger's eyes. Heechul looked at Donghae for a while. There was something about the fishy guy that made him so calm.

 

Donghae picked up the framed picture of Heechul and Hankyung. "Why always dwell on something bad when you can think of good things?" Donghae said as he gave the frame to his hyung. "If you love hyung, you should understand his condition. He's sick, remember? Also, do you think he'd be happy when he finds out you tried to kill yourself?" Donghae said. Heechul could only shook his head.

 

Donghae was right. He shouldn't dwell on something bad. Hankyung did what only was right for himself. He needs a break. He needs to regain his health. He knows that his Hankyung wouldn't be happy when he finds out he was trying to kill himself or quit SM. Quitting Super Junior is something he thought he could never let go of.

 

He ruffled the younger's hair. This was just one of the reasons why Donghae was his favorite dongsaeng. He makes him feel better, and always follow him.

 

"Donghae-yah..." Heechul called. "Hm?" Donghae looked at his hyung with innocent eyes. "How can you keep up?" Heechul asked. "With what, hyung?" He asked in return. "How can you keep hiding your feelings for that monkey?" Heechul asked. Donghae was shocked. He thought he hid himself very well. He never thought that his cover would be blown.

 

"How did I know? I'm the great Kim Heechul, and besides, it's obvious the way you always play and flirt with him." Heechul explained. Donghae puffed his cheeks and looked down. "You didn't answer my question." Heechul reminded him. "Well, it isn't easy." Donghae sighed.

 

"I could just be beside him, hug him but that's all. I could hold his hand, but only as a friend. I could look at his lips, but I couldn't feel it. I can sleep beside him, but I couldn't cuddle with him. I want to sleep with him in his bed, but Leeteuk hyung doesn't allow me. I could love him, but only from afar." Donghae told his story. Heechul could relate since that was what he also felt for Hankyung,when there were limitations for everything.

 

"Do you always feel lonely with Shindong being your roommate? I mean he goes home late, so you'll have to wait for him." Heechul asked and Donghae nodded. "Tell you what, since I'm lonely, and it seems that Shindong comes home late, why don't you move to my room?" Heechul asked and Donghae nodded.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_
 

And the biggest question was...

 

Where was Hankyung all this time?

 

His plane had just arrived. It was the wee hours of the night when he left the dorm and took a plane to go back to China. He covered hiis face so that no one would recognize him.

 

When the sun was shining, he knocked at his house. "Geng?" His mother asked. "Muqin! (Mother!)" He called and spread his arms to envelope his mother into a hug. His father saw him and hugged him too. They were happy to be reunited and tears were seen. They had miss their son and was worried about their son's condition in Korea.

 

"Why are you back here in China? Do you have any promotions with your group?" His mother asked. He shook his head as they sat down at their couch. "No. Actually, I'm staying here in China for good. I filed a lawsuit to terminate my contract in SME. I'm gonna start things new here." He explained. His parents have been so busy that they were behind the news.

 

He told the story and his parents cried. They never knew their son suffered this much. Being the only child he is, their parents cared for him so much. "What about your members?" His father asked. He thought for awhile and remembered that he left them letters. He just hoped they find it.

 

"They know and understand my situation. I wish them that they do their best." He said. 'I wish Heechul would be strong too.' He thought.

 


 

A little more drama. Only two more chapters about Hankyung leaving, then we will put the spotlight back to the others again. :)