I Have Him Now

Love Has No Limits

Sungmin woke up, to see Ryeowook, Yesung and their still sleeping leader on the couch. "Good morning love birds." Yesung teased. Sungmin smiled, but was distracted with Kyuhyun's snore. He lets go of Kyuhyun's hands and he felt something. He looked under the blanket to see Kyuhyun's pants still open.

 

It was tempting him, but their group mates were still there. He immediately pulled Kyuhyun's zipper up and buttoned it. He then felt Kyuhyun move. "You excited?" Kyuhyun teased and nibbled Sungmin's ear.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Sungmin pulled away and slightly hit his boyfriend. "Hey, Kyuhyun! You're awake!" Ryeowook said and went near to them. "Yes, hyung. What about Leeteuk hyung? Why don't you wake him up?" Kyuhyun said and Ryeowook followed. "You must be hungry. I'll buy us some food." Yesung said and left the room.

 

While Ryeowook was trying to wake up Leeteuk, who was in deep slumber, Kyuhyun hugged Sungmin from behind. Sungmin tried to get out of it, but he just let Kyuhyun be. Kyuhyun made him face him and leaned in closer and pecked Sungmin's lips. "A good morning kiss," he uttered and returned kissing him.

 

 "Kyu~" Sungmin pulled away and pouted. "Wae?" Kyuhyun complained and tried kissing Sungmin again, but the cute guy backed a little. Before Kyuhyun could try having his hyung's lips again, they were disturbed by a clearing of throat.

 

"Good morning, hyung." Kyuhyun smiled and Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Just then, the nurse knocked in. "Good morning Mr. Cho, good morning Mr. Lee." She said and smiled at them. "If you don't mind, we slept  at the same bed, since he's also a patient here." Kyuhyun explained to the nurse. The nurse blushed since she was a fan and did her morning routines as a nurse.

 

"Mr. Lee, it seems that you can already be checked out. Although your arm may still hurt, just apply some ointment and don't force your arm." She read through the papers she had. "What about me?" Kyuhyun asked as he holds Sungmin's hand under the blanket.

 

"Ah, Mr. Cho. You may also be checked out, but we suggest that you restrain from any intense activities. You can resume training and performances if you immediately recover. The approximate length of recovery might take up a week. But if you're very healthy, then in a few days, you can dance again, Mr. Cho." The nurse explained. He nodded and the nurse left. Kyuhyun went back into nuzzlling Sungmin's neck. Sungmin giggled because it was already tickling him. "Kyuhyun, I know you're excited for having Sungmin, but you could at least waited fo us to be gone." Leeteuk said.

 

"I'm back." Yesung said and held the food he had bought. The two finally stood up and began to feed themselves.

 

Leeteuk's eyes were wandering when it landed on Sungmin's neck. He  leaned closer to see if his guess was right. Sungmin immediately remembered the marks Kyuhyun left earlier. He immediately covered his neck. "Is that?" Leeteuk trailed. "Hyung, it's.. it's..." Sungmin tried to hide it but Kyuhyun pulled his hand away. "Don't be shy. Show the world that you already belong to someone." Kyuhyun said while sill eating his food. He then leaned closer to Sungmin and added, "And that someone is me." Sungmin gulped as he saw Kyuhyun smirked.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

By afternoon, the boys had returned home. The three assisted the couple to their room.

 

"Listen, we have some schedules. I know you can already handle yourselves. Also, I know you're planning to do something. Just don't let the others caught you, okay?" Leeteuk said and left the two. Sungmin nervously looked around their room. "Hyung, why are you so far away from me?" Kyuhyun asked as he sits from his bed. "I just wanted to be on my bed." Sungmin lied.

 

Kyuhyun smirked and stood up from his bed. He walked closer to Sungmin and sat beside him. He just laid his head on Sungmin's shoulder and held his right hand.

 

Sungmin looked and saw how Kyuhyun was just smiling as he looked at their clasped hands. Kyuhyun Sungmin's hands and held it tightlly. "Kyuhyun-ah..." Sungmin called him as he wraps his other arm around he maknae's waist. "Hm?" Kyuhyun answered without making eye contact. "Saranghae." Sungmin said. "Nado Saranghae."

 

Kyuhyun then looks up at his hyung and gives him a kiss. Sungmin replies by kissing Kyuhyun back. Kyuhyun gently lays Sungmin down. Kyuhyun pulls away and smirked at his hyung. "Now, let's finish where we stopped this morning." He said and attacked Sungmin's lips again.

 

Sungmin gave out a small moan, and Kyuhyun used this moment to dart his tongue inside his hyung's mouth. Sungmin had his hands roam around Kyuhyun's body. He tugged on Kyuhyun's shirt and the maknae removed his own shirt and his hyung's shirt too. He went back in kissing Sungmin's lips and began to pinch Sungmin's . 

 

Sungmin bit Kyuhyun's lip, causing the maknae to pull away. He rested his forehead and looked at Sungmin's beautiful eyes. "Do you really want to continue? I don't want you to get hurt because of me." Kyuhyun pecked Sungmin's lips. "It'll hurt me more if we don't do it." He smirked. Kyuhyun smiles and began to kiss Sungmin's neck, trailing his saliva there.

 

"Ah! Kyu!" Sungmin said when Kyuhyun bit his neck, leaving marks. "You already left me marks. Why are you still giving me?" Sungmin complained. "Because I want them to know very well that you're mine, okay?" Kyuhyun said and marked Sungmin again. 

 

Kyuhyun went down and began to flick his tongue on Sungmin's right . "K-kyu..." Sungmin bit his lower lip as he tries to surpress him moan. While Kyuhyun was busy, Sungmin let his hands down to Kyuhyun's pants and palmed the maknae's bulge. Kyuhyun pulled away and smirked at Sungmin. "Excited are we?" And Sungmin nodded. The two immediately removed their pants and boxers until they were left with nothing. 

 

Sungmin himself, but his hand was pushed away by Kyuhyun. Kyuhyun held Sungmin's and it. He began the slit. Sungmin gave out a small moan and threw his head back. Kyuhyun was about to take Sungmin in his mouth when Sungmin stopped him.

 

"What do you want?" Kyuhyun asked the red Sungmin. "I wanna you too." Sungmin said. "Should we change our position then?" Kyuhyun asked and Sungmin nodded. Kyuhyun adjusted, so they were in the '69' position. Kyuhyun was about to take Sungmin in when he felit Sungmin from his balls to his tip. He shuddered for awhile and began to slowly take Sungmin in his mouth. Sungmin, on the other hand, moaned loudly with Kyuhyun's mouth on member. He looked below, to see Kyuhyun's head bob up and down. He his lips and began to take Kyuhyun in his mouth. He was slowly taking Kyuhyun in when the maknae's body jerked, causing Sungmin to almost gag. Kyuyun immediately lifted his lower body and apologized. 

 

The two continued to eat each other, releasing faint moans. Sungmin stopped and tried to speak. "K-kyu... I'm c-c-coming..." He managed to say despite his swollen mouth. "Then let it be." Kyuhyun said and quickened his pace in Sungmin. All Sungmin could do was moan. "K-kyu..." Sungmin bit his lower lip especially when he felt he was about to . Kyuhyun continued to bob his head up and down until Sungmin let out a loud moan, and releasing himself. Kyuhyun swallowed his and cleaned Sungmin's member.

 

Sungmin was already panting. Kyuhyun sat up and looked at Sungmin. He bent down to give him a kiss. Sungmin could taste him, but he just ignored it. Kyuhyun pulled away and rested his forehead on Sungmin's forehead. "Are you ready? I really want to be in you now." Kyuhyun panted. "Well, I really need you in me too." Sungmin said and gave Kyuhyun another sloppy kiss.

 

Kyuhyun held Sungmin's legs and positioned himself at his hyung's entrance. "Ready?" Kyuhyun asked and Sungmin nodded. Kyuhyun slowly entered, and Sungmin was yelling so loud. He never thought having Kyuhyun inside him would hurt so much and feel so good at the same time. Kyuhyun started slowly but when he noticed Sungmin's moans becoming better, he began to in faster.

 

"Ughh... K-kyu... Faster... P-please..." Sungmin begged and Kyuhyun followed. Sungmin felt like he was at his peak again, and so does Kyuhyun. "K-kyu... I'm g-gonna again..." Sungmin said in between the moans. "Just... A few more..." Kyuhyun said and like what he said, after a few s, they both came.

 

The two were panting. They were so exhausted that they just cuddled each other and fell asleep.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Sungmin now had another pain besides his arm. "Hyung, why are you limping?" Kyuhyun teased as they walked out from their room and hugged him from his back. "I don' t know. What do you think, Kyu?" Sungmin pouted, and Kyuhyun kissed him on he cheek. Sungmin shook his head and faced Kyuhyun. He placed his arms around the maknae's neck.

 

"Next time, can I top?" Sungmin batted his eyelashes like a little innocent girl. "Very funny. Not a chance." Kyuhyun chuckled and Sungmin pouted. "Stop that. You make me want you more." Kyuhyun said and rubbed his nose with Sungmin's. "You're so cheesy, Kyu." Sungmin pointed. "Can't help it. I'm just that in love with you." Kyuhyun added more to his cheesiness. Sungmin doesn't know how to respond anymore and just rolled his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun might be someone who has a hard time confessing, but when he's in love, he'll shower that person with all his love. And that lucky person, is none other than his Sungmin hyung.

 

Kyuhyun smiled, rested his forehead on Sungmin's and gave him a sweet kiss. It wasn't forceful like they had during lovemaking. It was a kiss filled with love tthat they had for each other. It was like they were the only ones in the world and nothing else mattered.

 

"Woah. Woah. Woah. PDA, much?" Eunhyuk interrupted. The two pulled away and saw their other members entering the dorm. "I knew somehing good will happen." Heechul smirked before entering the dorm. "Wow, thanks for walking in hyungs." Kyuhyun glared at Eunhyuk, but the latter was busy with his own lover. "Well, this is the living room. You could've just each other's face out in your room." Heechul commented. "Well, we used to be alone." Kyuhyun scoffed.

 

"Let's just sit down now, okay?" Sungmin said and pulled Kyuhyun with him on the living room with the others. They finally had a peaceful dinner. They all have their own worlds, though. Donghae was continously feeding Eunhyuk, until he choked. "Hyukkie! Drink water!" Donghae panicked. Sungmin was trying to use aegyo so that Kyuhyun would eat his vegetables, but the maknae is just stubborn. The last couple was happily eating while just looking into each other. Well, Ryeowook stares most of the time, and Yesung would eat on his own. While the rest of the guys were on one side of the living room, talking about other things.

 

"They finally got togeher." Leeteuk commented and they all turn their heads to the KyuMin couple. "Try it! It's not bad!" Sungmin said as he tried to feed Kyuhyun with vegetables, but the maknae just keeps avoiding them. "You know I'd rather eat you." Kyuhyun smirked evilly. Everyone heard him. "K-Kyu!" Sungmin was as red as tomato, and the rest could only laugh.

 


 

Fail ? Sorry it took a long time. @Dorkazoid unni, sorry for not updating last night. :p And for anyone who wants to talk with me, just write on my wall. I reply immediately. :D

 

And to tell you, since I'm a college student already, I have school to be busy with too. Just don't expect me to update on Tuesdays-Thursdays. But expect on the other days. :D