Army

Love Has No Limits

Leeteuk and Heechul were nervously sitting on the couch, waiting for their manager. "Hyung..." Eunhyuk knocked at the door and the rest of the members went in, they all gathered in the living room and were just together. Heechul stood up and hugged Hankyung. Everyone was emotional, wanting to stay by each other's side. They know that in a few days, the two eldest members of the group will have to leave in order to serve their country. 

 

"It will only be a week before the two of you will be serving in the army. I want both of you to be ready. I want you to go to the army with no grievances with anyone, okay?" Their manager said and the two nodded their heads. Their manager patted the two's backs before leaving them.

 

"Let's all be together until the day arrives. I know that we all have our own agenda." Leeteuk smiled at everyone. Even when he was the one who has to leave, he has to be strong. They all gathered up and decided to eat at a restaurant. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Let's not be sad. Let's just reminisce all the good times, okay?" Leeteuk told them and they just smiled. They were in a private room in a restaurant that serves their favorites. It was Leeteuk and Heechul's treat to everyone. "Chullie," Han Geng called for Heechul, who laid his head on his shoulder. "Can you order some dumplings?" He asked, and the pretty man rolled his eyes. "Sure, Geng."

 

"Hyung," Ryeowook tapped Eunhyuk's shoulder, and saw that the Eunhae couple was crying. "Stop crying," Leeteuk said and hugged the couple. Everyone began to quietly cry after. They wanted to smile, but they couldn't. They were having a hard time right now. They don't know what to do after when their two hyungs will be in the army. 

 

"Let's say something about our hyungs. Let's begin with the maknae, Henry." Sungmin said. Henry stood up and wiped away his tears. "Hyung, I, I'm sorry for being an annoying perso. I just want to make you happy. Now that you're going, I'm gonna miss you," Henry said and wiped his tears away. Zhou Mi took his handkerchief and helped wiped his tears away.

 

"Hyung, everyone thought that we aren't that close, but they don't know how I am. Leeteuk hyung, I never saw such a great leader like you are. I'm gonna miss your high pitch laugh." He said. "Heechul hyung, I miss those times when I was the one who would visit you and take care of you when you were at the hospital. Plus, I bought white chocolate for you." Zhou Mi said and got the chocolate and gave it to his hyung.

 

Next stood up was Kyuhyun. "I could never be so evil without Heechul hyung," Kyuhyun smirked, and Heechul smirked back. "But I could never be as good without Leeteuk hyung too." This time, he smiled at Leeteuk. "There are so many things that I wanted to say to you, but I just can't find the right words," Kyuhyun said and tried to hold back his tears. Sungmin patted his boyfriend's back. "Hyung, Kyu is right. I also can't find the right words. I'm gonna miss you so much. Leeteuk hyung, you are the best leader and hyung anyone can have. Heechul hyung, even though you are a troublemaker in the eyes of others, Super Junior won't be the same without you." Sungmin sniffed.

 

"Hyung," Donghae ran to them and hugged them. Leeteuk enveloped his crying dongsaeng, and Heechul, his favorite dongsaeng. Eunhyuk came and shyly stood there. Heechul came to him and hugged him. To whoever said that they were awkward with each other are wrong. There really is no such thing as awkwardness betwen them.

 

No one could say anything anymore. They were just hugging each other. Tears were pouring 

 

"Geng," Heechul wiped his boyfriend's tears away. "I have to. I have to fulfill my duties as a Korean man," Heechul said. Hankyung could only sigh and kiss his forehead. "Besides, you can still visit me. I won't be an on field soldier," Heechul added. "But hyung, shows won't be the same without you," Shindong said. "Well, true, but I have to do this. You will all soon do. It's just our time has come."

 

The two hyungs comforted them. They had managed to calm everyone down and had fun.. They ate, drank, and went to the noraebang (karaoke) afterwards. They had savoured all the time that they have together.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was early as 8 in the morning. Leeteuk was unusually early in the morning. His phone rang and Kangin's name appeared. "Teukie-yah," Kangin spoke when Leeteuk answered his phone. "Kangin-ah," he answered back. "I asked the sunbaes if I can fetch the two of you and guide you to your camp," he said. "When are you coming over?" Leeteuk asked. "You can open the door right now." Leeteuk followed Kangin and when he opened the door, he was there. Leeteuk practically jumped into Kangin's arms and gave him a kiss. "Let's go get Heechul hyung," Kangin said while Leeteuk was still wrapping his arms around him. 

 

Hankyung woke early just to stare at the lovely man in his arms. In a few hours, he won't be able to see Heechul for a while. It may just be a month, but Heechul will go when he just arrived back for him. He knows it was so stupid of him to just return now. Well, it was better than not to return at all. Suddenly, Heechul slowly opens his eyes. He looked up and saw Hankyung. "Good morning China's princess," he teased and gave him a kiss on the nose. "Why am I the princess?" He pouted. "Because i am China's prince, and you're the princess," Hankyung explained and pulled Heechul closer for a good kiss. No one wanted to pull away, but they were out of breath already. "Today, I'll be going to the army. Are you gonna return to China afterwards?" Heechul asked. "I'll go back two days from today. Right now, my priority is you." Hankyung said and pecked his lips.

 

"Hyung, it's me Kangin. I'll be with you and Teukie when you go to the army," Kangin's voice was heard from the outside. Hankyung sat up and pulled Heechul with him. He helped the latter get dressed and look good despite the sad event that will occur.

 

The two stepped out from their room and saw the members with their puffy eyes. "Hyung," Kangin saw Hankyung and hugged him. It was a reunion for them. Their lovers looked at each other and faced everyone.

 

"You know what today is," Leeteuk began. "We all know pretty well that this is a duty for all of us. It just so happens that we have to go. We will be back before you know it," Leeteuk said. "If we can ask you a favor, don't go to the camp with us. We don't want to create a big scene, and we will be back in a month," Heechul said. 

 

"Leeteuk, Heechul, it's time to go," their manager said. The members stood up and showered them with hugs. "Can we come?" Hankyung suddenly asked. "H-hankyung," their manager was surprised, but knowing how he must have missed Heechul and Leeteuk, he aagreed. "Can I come too?" Kangin asked this time, and their manager allowed them too.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The manager stepped out first, giving privacy between the four. "I'll see if I can still contact you, still," Kangin said and hugged Leeteuk. "When you're out, give me a call," Hankyung said to Heechul. They both gave their lovers a short but sweet kiss before stepping out of the car. Hankyung and Kangin watches their boyfriends as they walk towards the pile of ELFs waiting for them, holding different banners of support for them. "It will just be a month," Kangin patted Hankyung's shoulder. "I know," he replied and wiped his sole tear.

 

The two walked in front of the fans who were cheering for them. ELFs, that are mostly Petals and Angels cheered for them. "We will see each other after one month. Please don't worry," Heechul said. "Please understand that this is our way to pay back our country," Leeteuk added. "After two years, we will be back even better!" Heechul said and looked at Leeteuk. "I will not be Leeteuk, Super Junior's leader, rather, Park Jungsu, a Korean citizen serving his country," he said and flashed his smile. "And I will be Space Big Star, Kim Heechul, serving the country with all that I can," Heechul ended. After their short speech, they bowed and walked towards the car that will bring them into the camp itself.

 

Fans ran after them, holding signs for the two. The two finally let out silent tears. It will just be a month away from them, and 23 months of public service. Before you know it, they'll be back.

 

 


 

Not the best chapter. I made Leeteuk's service like Heechul's because he had an accident too as I know. Sorry if it took longer than expected. School works piled up, but this week is college week so we got nothing much to do. :p

 

This chapter is dedicated to my beloved husband who just entered the army. It will just be one month, but he'll be doing public service for two years. I shall miss him. I will wait for him and support him as his loving wife fan.

 

Lastly, I'm sad to say that the next chapter will be the last chapter, well it serves more of the epilogue actually. Anyway I'm ending it already because of two reasons. First, so I can continue with my other SJ fic, In the midst of war, we fell in love, then My teacher taught me how to love, then a planned fic with Dorkazoid dongsaeng. My other reason, is because I think that people has lost interest in this fic anymore. It also served as a factor as to why I lost inspiration and is unable to make this longer.

 

I'll try to update either tonight or tomorrow. Thank you.

 

Love lots, Mrs. Kim, kiwibubblecat