One Couple Left

Love Has No Limits

It has been almost a week since Eunhyuk and Donghae had been together. Donghae had his things in Eunhyuk's room now and he has been living there ever since. Ever since they became a couple, they were inseparable. 

 

"Hyukkie..." Donghae was playing with Eunhyuk's hair while the latter is reading a manga and they were sitting on the couch. "Yes, Donghae?" Donghae just answered by kissing his cheek. Eunhyuk smiled and ruffled Donghae's hair. Donghae pouted and Eunhyuk asked why. The fish guy only pointed to his lips and Eunhyuk understood what he wants. He leans closer to him, and gives the pouting guy a kiss on the lips. When he was about to pull away, Donghae pushed him, making him fall on his back. Donghae kissed Eunhyuk back a little powerful. Donghae bit Eunhyuk's lip and he let Donghae's tongue enter. They fought for dominance, but in the end, Eunhyuk won. He wrapped his arms on Donghae's waist and pulled him closer to him. Donghae purposely made his crotch come in contact with Eunhyuk's, making him groan. Their hands were already roaming each other's body.

 

Ryeowook then came out from their bedroom, only to witness the make out session . "Aaahhh!" Ryeowook shouted, covering his eyes. "What's with the commotion?!" A newly awoken Sungmin came out. Yesung ran to Ryeowook and asked them what's wrong. Ryeowook only pointed to Eunhyuk and Donghae who were now sitting innocently at the couch. "Eunhyuk-ah, Donghae-yah..." Yesung sounded authoritative in his tone of his voice. "You have a room. If you're going to make out, go to your room. You just scared my Wookie!" He exclaimed. The two apologized and went back to what they were doing before. Donghae made Eunhyuk lie on his lap as he ruffle his hair, and the latter continued reading his manga.

 

"I'll cook lunch now." Ryeowook said and went to the kitchen. Sungmin followed and started to make some tea. "It's for Kyuhyun. He'llprobably wake up with a headache. He did drink a lot last night." He told Ryeowook. He sighed as he thinks about what happened last night. He didn't drink much because he'll have to take care of Kyuhyun if in case he'll drink a lot. And to his guess, Kyuhyun did drink a lot last night. 

 

"AHH! My head hurts!" Kyuhyun yelled from their room. Sungmin immediately took the cup of honey tea and rushed into their room. Everyone in the room looked at each other and smirked. "We only have one couple left. What do you want to do?" Yesung asked as he places his arm around Ryeowook's neck. "Why don't we get help from Yoona!?" Donghae said and slightly stood up, making Eunhyuk fall to the floor. "Hyukkie!" Donghae immediately panicked and bent down to his boyfriend. "Hyukkie! Are you okay?! Are you injured?! I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to! Forgive me!" Donghae was very worried, but Eunhyuk just chuckled at his cuteness. "You are so cute." He commented, pinching Donghae's cheeks. "Aren't you hurt?" He asked and pouted. "I'm not. So calm down now." He said and stood up. Donghae just hugged Eunhyuk, and the dancer really finds his boyfriend too cute.

 

"So, when are we going to plan for those two to get together?" Eunhyuk asked the other three in the living room.

 

 

Inside KyuMin's room, Kyuhyun was rubbing his head. Sungmin placed the honey tea on the table beside Kyuhyun's bed, and some pain relievers. "Drink them." He instructed the maknae and he followed. While drinking, he watched as Sungmin leaves their room without uttering a word. 'Why does it seem like he has a problem?' Kyuhyun thought.

 

Sungmin stepped out of their room, just in time for lunch time. "Oh,hyung. It's lunch time already." Ryeowook said and sat down. Sungmin sat at the chair beside Eunhyuk, and Kyuhyun sat beside him. "Here, have some of this." Eunhyuk fed Donghae. Sungmin tried to ignore but, he was sitting beside Eunhyuk. He looked in front, only to see Yesung and Ryeowook giggling with each other. Then he looks to the right, to see Kyuhyun just eating on his own.

 

'Every couple is real. KyuMin is the only one left. Sometimes I wonder if I can make Kyu mine.' Sungmin sighed. "Hyung, you aren't eating. Don't you like my food?" Ryeowook asked. "Ani. It's not your food that has a problem. I'm just not in the mood to eat. But it's good though. Now, if you may excuse me, I'll go now." Sungmin stood up and returned to their room. "What's with Minnie hyung?" Kyuhyun asked.

 

The four looked into each other. They know that if they show PDA, Sungmin will feel jealous because Kyuhyun isn't making such effort. They shook their heads as they still think of plans on making them confess.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, on the other floor, the girls were cooking lunch for the boys. The girlfriends of the members were preaparing something delicious for them.

 

"Lunch is served!" Nari yelled, making the boys race the lunch table. Yuri and Sooyoung placed the rice and kimchi stew on the table when everyone was there. Siwon, Kibum and Shindong pulled the chairs of their own girl and pushed them when they sat. The two eldest members looked at each other and looked so lonely. 

 

The couples  feed each other while blushing. "You cook very well." Shindong complimented Nari. "If you want more, just eat it. You did make it. Just eat a lot. Just don't get hungry." Siwon said as he places more food on Sooyoung's plate that never seems to be empty. "Eat more. You must have miss this."Yuri said as she stuff Kibum's mouth with food.

 

"Hey, Teukie, you want this?" Heechul pretended to be a girl. "Sure, baby." Leeteuk lowered his voice. He was about to eat the food when Heechul ate it. The others just giggled, but stopped when the doorbell rang. Leeteuk stood up and opened, only to reveal Sungmin. "Hey hyung. Can I stay here?"He asked and just entered. Leeteuk watched as the guy makes his way to the couch and falls on it. "Hyung, mianhae. I just don't want to be in our room... or anywhere near Kyuhyun." He whispered the last part, but Heechul heard it very clearly.

 

"Yuri, where's Yoona?" Heechul asked. "In a CF shoot. Why?" She asked. Heechul didn't answer anymore and took out his phone to dial Yoona's number. After three rings, Yoona immediately answered the phone. "Yeoboseyo?! Oppa, what do you need?" Yoona knows that Heechul doesn't call unless it's important, and she also knows that she MUST answer phone calls from the Cinderella. 

 

"When are you gonna end your shoot?" Heechul asked. "In about an hour or two. Why?" She asked. "Come by our dorm after your shoot. Yuri and Sooyoung are here. You can bring any members too if you want, except for Jessica, because she might freak out when she sees Donghae." He explained. "Okay. Do I have to bring anything?" She asked. "No. We just need your help. We have one more couple to get together." He said and hung up. 

 

"Oppa, have some food." Sooyoung went to Sungmin and sat beside him. "Thanks." Sungmin weakly smiled and began to eat the food. "Can you tell us your problem?" Leeteuk asked as he gave a glass of water to him. "Isn't it obvious?! The answer is very simple. It has something to do with our maknae!" Heechul remarked. They all looked at Sungmin and watch as he nodded.

 

"Aigoo~ What do you want me to do with him? Tie him up?" Nari teased, making some laugh a little with her remark. "Ani. I just want to be sure if he feels the same way." He says and rolls his eyes. "And what if he does?" Siwon asked. "I don't know. He doesn't show it to me. I'm tired that I'm always the one who makes effort to him. I know that if I love him, I should just continue, but as time goes by, I'm starting to doubt that I'll end this, not that we were even with each other to begin with." Sungmin thought again and was confused on what to do with Kyuhyun.

 

"We need reinforcements!" Heechul said and called Donghae. 2 minutes later, their door opened, and the two couples arrived. Yesung pulled Ryeowook with him, while Eunhyuk was being carried by Donghae, piggy back style. "Why?" Leeteuk asked and Donghae could only smile. "He wanted to bring me here like this. If I don't agree, Donghae will pout and whine." Eunhyuk explained as his boyfriend puts him down. 

 

"So, why are we here?" Yesung asked as Ryeowook goes to Sungmin. "Because we are here to help him." Heechul pointed to Sungmin. "Now, let's just wait for someone to arrive." He ended.

 

After a while, their doorbell suddenly rang. Yuri and Kibum opened the door to see a panting Yoona. "I thought you still have an hour or two to shoot." Yuri asked. "Well, luckily we finished early." She said and entered the room. The minute she saw Sungmin, she knows what's happening.

 

"Let me guess, Kyuhyun isn't doing anything anymore again?" She asked and everyone nodded. "Well, to begin with, instead of sulking here. Why don't you go out?" Yoona suggested. "Eunhyuk oppa, Ryeowook oppa, can you take Sungmin oppa out?" She asked and the two nodded. "I HAVE AN OBJECTION!" Donghae stood up, raising his hand. "You can't come, Donghae oppa, because if you do, Eunhyuk oppa will be busy with you instead of having to comfort Sungmin oppa, he will just get jealous." Yoona explained. Donghae pouted and sat in defeat. "Look at Yesung oppa, he isn't complaining." Yoona said and Yesung smiled. "Now the three of you leave while we go to your floor." Yoona said as she pushed the three out of the room.

 

When she closed the door, all of them gave her a questioning look and raised eyebrows. "Let's plan about what to do with Kyuhyun now!" She said.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The three were at a small restaurant and Sungmin was now eating a lot of food to forget the pain. Ryeowook and Eunhyuk were also eating as they look at their sulking friend.

 

"Can I ask you something?" He looked at the two and they nodded. "How did you know you were in love with your boyfriends?" He asked, surprising the two. "Well, for me, when I first met Yesung hyung, he seems quiet and a bit shy. But when we started hanging out, he was weird, but I like it. I had a lot of fun time with him, and my heart melts when I hear his voice, especially when he sings. I guess somewhere along the line, I just fell for him." Ryeowook smiled as he reminisce the memories how he fell in love with Yesung.

 

"Well, you know my story. I think this unknown feelings for him began when we first met. since then, we became best friends. We are inseparable. When I see her with girls, I thought I was just jealous because he can attract them, while I can't. And seeing him have a girlfriend, I thought I was just jealous because I can't have one. I am not used to not have Donghae by my side because I grew fond of him. I never thought that all this time, the reason why I've been disliking this kind of relationship was because I've been denying my feelings for him. I'll be honest, when I heard Donghae being comforted by Kibum, I can't help but be hurt. KiHae can also be real." His voice was already high pitched. "But we all know that he has Yuri." Sungmin said. "Yeah. I was glad about it. But something happened that made me realize that I have loved him for a long time." He said as he recalls that incident with Jessica. 

 

"What happened?" Ryeowook asked. Eunhyuk sighed as he tells the story of that moment when Jessica almost somehow Donghae. They all shivered at that thought. 

 

"So, with all my heart, I yelled that I love him." Eunhyuk blushed as he says those words. "I'm guessing Jessica didn't react positively with that." Sungmin says as he took a sip of wine. "True. She threatened that she'd tell the management about us." Eunhyuk continued, and the boys became nervous. Relationships in such groups was highly possible anyway, and most of the OTPs are real in the company. 

 

"Luckily, Tiffany and Taeyeon came in. Tiffany cried and told Jessica she can't do that. I can feel Tiffany's pain at that moment. Being separated from the one you love the most, that's painful." Eunhyuk sighed. The two also agreed. "Wait, we've been telling a lot of stories. What about you, hyung?" Eunhyuk said and he and Ryeowook leaned closer to Sungmin. "W-what about me?" He stuttered. "Your story with the maknae. You love him so much, don't you?" Ryeowook teased. 

 

Sungmin's mouth was just hanging open, and he was blushing so much. "I... I..." He looked down and closed his mouth. He couldn't say the right words. Why? Because he does love that maknae so much. He can sacrifice so much for him, even if Kyuhyun doesn't acknowledge it. 

 

"I love him so much. I can't put to words what I exactly feel for him. Love is indescribable, so that's why I can't explain it." Sungmin said. The two patted their hyung's back and smiled. "We know what you mean." They said and smiled.

 

Just then, Eunhyuk's phone rang, for the third time within this hour. He answered it with a smile as the two went back to eating. "Yeoboseyo?" Eunhyuk answered. "Hyukkie! How are you?! Are you okay?! Are they bullying you?! Do you want me to pick you up now?!" Donghae asked a lot of questions, and Eunhyuk could only chuckle. "Hae, I'm fine. We're just eating now. And we'll be fine, don't worry, okay?" He said. "I just miss you." Eunhyuk could imagine how cute Donghae is, pouting at the other end. "I miss you too. Now, I'm gonna hung up now." He said. "Wait!" Donghae yelled and added, "I love you Hyukkie!" He said making kissing noises. 

 

"YAH! Stop that!" Eunhyuk laughed as he hears Heechul yelling at Donghae on the other line. "I love you too, Hae. Now, bye now." He said and finally hung up. He looked at the two and mouthed 'What?'

 

"Donghae never gets tired of you, huh?" Sungmin teased. "Can't help it. I'm just so irresistable." He said ily as he places his hands behind his head. The two gave him weird looks then laughed. "Yah. I'm not joking. Are you saying Donghae has bad taste?!" Eunhyuk complained. "Well, there was Jessica then you, so I'm guessing yeah." Sungmin teased and Ryeowook laughed. Eunhyuk couldn't say anything and just rolled his eyes.

 

"Yah. We were just kidding, okay? You love Donghae, and he loves you.You treat him well, and he's happy with you. So, I guess he didn't make a mistake with you... yet." Sungmin joked again. Eunhyuk just watches the two make fun of him. He shooks his head as he looks at them. Eunhyuk then smiled. He thought that it would be better to let his hyung make a joke about him and laugh, than seeing him sulk all day.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, Kyuhyun has been playing Starcraft all day. Ever since Sungmin left him, he tried to shrug that he was bothered how Sungmin looks so sad today. Like always, his way to escape any problem is to play video games.

 

"HYUNGS! We're back!" A familiar voice echoed through the empty floor. "I told you we should've go to the 12th floor! This floor is deserted!" Zhou Mi was pissed at Henry for dragging him to the empty floor. "I'm still here!" Kyuhyun yelled from their room while still pp\laying with his computer. "It's not deserted! Kyuhyun hyung is here! HYUNG!" Henry ran towards where he was and Zhou Mi rolled his eyes.

 

"KYUHYUN HYUNG!" Henry burst open the door, surprising Kyuhyun."Oh, hi Henry. Where's Zhou Mi hyung?" He asked. "I'm here. Why are you alone? Where's everyone else?" The tall guy asked. "I don't know. Probably on the 12th floor." He shrugged. 

 

"Playing games again eh, Kyu." Zhou Mi smirked. "Is it problems with Sungmin hyung again?" Henry sat beside his hyung. At the mention of Sungmin's name, Kyuhyun became a little unfocused. Henry and Zhou Mi looked at each other and they knew something was up. 

 

They waited for Kyuhyun to finish, and when he was, the two grabbed his arms on both sides. "YAH! Put me down!" He was trying to kick both of them, but he couldn't. Henry then took out his phone and called Heechul. "Heechul hyung, Kyuhyun hyung is tied up now!" He said. Kyuhyun glared at the mochi guy, but the latter evaded his gaze.

 

Suddenly, the doors opened and everyone came in. "Why is everybody here? Yah, Yoona, Sooyoung-ah, Yuri-ah and Nari noona, why are you all here too?!" He asked everyone. "Hey maknae, show some respect towards our girls, would you?!" Kibum spoke in English. Everyone was surprised to hear him speak, especially in English. Yuri patted Kibum's back and he bowed his head.

 

"SPEAK IN OUR LANGUAGE! I don't understand what you are saying!" Heechul yelled back. Siwon then went beside Heechul and whispered him the translation of what Kibum said. Yuri Kibum's hair and the guy smiled. Yuri looked away, hiding her blush.

 

"Geez. I'm sorry! And spread you love disease somewhere else!" He said half sarcastically."Why? Afraid it won't be cured?" Heechul smirked. "What do you know?" Kyuhyun replied. "I know that love is incurable. And I know this because I've experienced love. He may not be here with me, but I know we still love each other." Heechul tried to point it out without having to break down.

 

"Well, too bad for me then." He said and finally got away from the arms of Zhou Mi and Henry. He stood up and dusted his clothes. "I'm sorry, but I don't know how to love." Kyuhyun said. It was true. He doesn't how to love. Why do you think up until now, he and Sungmin aren't together? He doesn't know how to confess and his feelings are always locked up inside of him.

 

"Are you saying you aren't in love? What about the time you asked for help then? You said you were in love!" Yoona finally spoke. "Forget that. Forget what we had talked about. I know nothing about love." Kyuhyun said and turned his back at everyone. He was about to enter their room when a voice spoke, the voice he had long to hear for a while. The voice that makes him forget everything and everyone else that existed in this world.

 

"Yeah. We should forget about everything. We should forget everything about love that was ever associated with us." 

 

Everyone was surprised at Sungmin's words. Was he giving up on love? Has he accepted defeat? Is he giving Kyuhyun up?

 

They all watched as Sungmin leaves the dorm. Kyuhyun turned and saw that he had left. "Sungmin hyung!" Kyuhyun yelled, and to everyone's anticipation, they followed him. Sungmin let his tears fall inside the elevator. 'I accept defeat. I can't make him love me. We can't be together. I can't do anything now.'

 

He walked away from the dorm and waited for the signal to turn green for him to be able to cross the street. But the light had a problem, as Sungmin was walking, the light instantly changed into red. Suddenly, a light from his left side blinded him. His body froze at the thought that a car would hit him soon.

 

But just then, he was pushed, avoiding the car. Everyone who had witnessed ran to the scene of the people who were about to be in the supposed accident.

 

Sungmin felt relieved when felt that he was still alive. He opened his eyes and remembered that he was pushed. He wondered who did it. He then realized that he was on top of someone else's body. When he saw who has saved him, he panicked.

 

 "KYUHYUN!"

 


 

I'm sorry if I had made you wait for so long. T.T