Vacation

Love Has No Limits

"Alright, it says here that there are different kinds of suites, and each group gets different ones." Leeteuk read the note Lee Soo Man left them. "SHINee and f(x) will be staying in one suite each with three bedrooms. Two of those rooms have queen size beds, fit for two people, and one room of single bed. TRAX and TVXQ get a single suite with two bedrooms each. Lastly, Super Junior and SNSD have the same kind of rooms as SHINee and f(x), but more. Super Junior has three rooms, while SNSD has two. Be good and have fun." Leeteuk read and handed them the keys.

 

All had easy time handling who's rooming with whom. But it was a big problem for the boys of Super Junior.

 

"Me and Hyukkie will stay here!" Donghae says as he enters their suite, while pulling his boyfriend with him. "I'm not rooming with them." Heechul crossed his arms. "We'll room with them." Kyuhyun said and gave Sungmin an evil smirk. Sungmin gulped, knowing that this vacation is gonna be tiring.

 

"Who's next?" Leeteuk asked. "I and Wookie will stay here. I like the view of the ocean in the living room here." Yesung commented as he holds Ryeowook by his waist. "Alright, who else?" Leeteuk looked around. “Zhou Mi gege, let's stay here too! I wanna play with Ryeowook gege!" Henry bounced up and down. Since Zhou Mi couldn't say no, he gave in. "Anyone more?" Leeteuk asked. "Me! I want a solo room on my own. I don't want to be with the couples and I know that Heechul hyung may want to have a room on his own, so I'm taking this one already." Shindong said and went in.

 

"Alright, let's go to our room then." Leeteuk said. Siwon and Kibum decided to stay in the same room with them. And to Leeteuk's surprise, Heechul shared the room with him. "You're staying here?" Leeteuk asked. "DUH. Couldn't I be here?!" Heechul said with an annoyed tone. "I was expecting you'd take the solo room." The leader said as he unpacks. "Well, I'm always alone. I don't want to be alone anymore." Heechul said and unpacked his things too.

 

Leeteuk stopped unpacking and looked at Heechul. He noticed that Heechul was still wearing his sunglasses. 'Did something happen? Did Hankyung call him? But why is he sad?' Leeteuk wondered to himself. "Yah. Why are you looking at me? Because I look gorgeous right?" Heechul teased and Leeteuk just threw him a pillow.

 

"YAH!" Heechul yelled and threw the pillow back at him. Each of them held a pillow and started to hit each other. "Park Jungsu!" Heechul laughed. The two were running after each other, trying to hit the other with the pillow. Leeteuk saw that behind Heechul's sunglasses, you can see from his eyes that he cried. But he didn't mind it anymore. Right now, Heechul was happy, and that was important to him, to see the pretty guy's smiling face.

 

"Hyung! Time to hit the beach!" Siwon knocked on the door. The two guys stopped, but they were still laughing and panting. "Let's change into the proper attire first." 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hyukkie..." Donghae hugged his boyfriend from behind. "Yes, Hae?" Eunhyuk asks as he begins unpacking his bags. "Hyukkie..." Donghae called again as he buries his head on Eunhyuk's neck. He inhaled the scent that lingers Eunhyuk. He always loved it. 

 

"Yes, Hae?" Eunhyuk asked again, still busy unpacking. "Hyukkie..." Donghae called again. Eunhyuk wasn't annoyed as expected. He just lets Donghae be. He lets Donghae hug him and hold him as long as he can, because he knows how much the younger one has to bear in pretending that they're not a couple to the eyes of the staff and management. Now that they're free of them, Donghae took this opportunity.

 

"Yes, Hae?" Eunhyuk asked. "I love you." Donghae whispered. Eunhyuk stops and faced Donghae. "I love you too." He said and kissed him on the lips. Donghae smiled under the kiss and hugged Eunhyuk's waist tighter. Eunhyuk hugged Donghae's waist too and lifted him. Donghae was surprised and pulled away. "Hyukkie, what the--"

 

Eunhyuk lightly threw Donghae on their bed. He climbed on top of him and kissed Donghae on the lips. Donghae loves it when Eunhyuk is aggressive. He knows it's gonna lead into something. Eunhyuk pulls away and started to attack Donghae's neck. Eunhyuk the younger's neck, his adam's apple and leaving trails of his saliva from there to his boyfriend's collar bone.

 

"Ahh~ Hyukkie~" Donghae moaned. Eunhyuk removed Donghae' shirt and let his tongue taste Donghae's . Donghae bit his lower lip, holding his moan.

 

 

"Hyung!" The two suddenly stopped and knew whose voice that was. "What do you want, maknae?!" Eunhyuk yelled annoyed and returned into Donghae's . "I was just gonna invite you to the beach." Kyuhyun simply said. "Fine. We'll be out in a while." Eunhyuk answered, still busy with Donghae. "You might want to completely close the door next time you decide to do something with Donghae hyung." Kyuhyun said and walked away from their door.

 

Eunhyuk stood up and saw that their door really wasn't completely closed. He face palmed him because of embarrassment. "Let's just go to the beach. Let's just play with them. Your mind eases up with that, okay?" Donghae comforted him and they changed their attire to get ready for the beach.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Mine!" Minho jumped and hit the ball back to Jonghyun. He missed it and even fell on the sand. "This isn't fair! I'm short!" Jonghyun complained and kicked the sand. "I don't want to play beach volleyball when I'm against you and Taemin!" Jonghyun said and sat down at one of the benches there.

 

"Where are the girls?" Kibum asked Siwon. "You know how girls always take a long time to get ready." He answered him. All the boys were there, and the girls of f(x) and SNSD were still fixing themselves.

 

"Oppa!" Five girls ran like kids toward the beach."Hey, my dino sibling is here!" Jonghyun commented as Amber comes near him. "Where's Donghae hyung? We need to be complete." Jonghyun looked for Donghae and found him playing with Eunhyuk. "Donghae hyung!" Jonghyun called and waved his hand. Donghae immediately saw him and waved. "Let's take a picture!"  Jonghyun called. Donghae pulled his boyfriend with him and handed the cam to him. "Take a picture of me and my family." Donghae said and Eunhyuk rolled his eyes. He took the cam and took pictures of his boyfriend and his 'dinosaur family'. 

 

"Hello there brother-in-law!" Amber joked. "Then that makes you Jessica's sister-in-law." Eunhyuk backfired. The rest laughed until someone else spoke. "Who's my sister-in-law?" They turned and were surprised to see Jessica. "Oh! Unni!" Krystal smiled at her. While she talks to her unni, the three men ran away without Jessica noticing. 

 

"Annyeong everyone~!" Hyoyeon yelled and ran to the waters. "Wait for me!" Sunny yelled, running after Hyoyeon. Seohyun walked casually, greeting everyone."Seohyun, where's Yuri and Sooyoung?" Siwon asked. They're coming now. Taeyeon unni, Tiffany unni, Yuri unni, Sooyoung unni and Yoona unni have a lot to bring." Seohyun answered and walked away. "I wonder what she meant by that." Siwon asked and Kibum shrugged.

 

They looked at everyone and noticed that everyone was staring in a particular direction. The girls were smiling but the most of the guys had their jaw open. The two followed everyone's gaze.

 

Taeyeon and Tiffany were walking in beautiful pink tank tops and white shorts, like the couple they are. Then, followed by Sooyoung who was carrying a big bag of food. Her long and slender legs are her biggest asset. Siwon furrowed his eyebrows at the guys staring at his girl. "Oh, Sooyoung dear, let me help you." Siwon took her bag and he was surprised at how heavy it was. The guys sigh as they saw the 'Choi' couple walk like they were royalty.

 

Yoona was walking like a goddess along the shores while the wind blows her hair. She immediately ran towards the waters and played with the others too. Some of the guys followed her towards the pool.

 

But the last girl literally made everyone drop their jaw. Kwon Yuri was wearing a half tank top, showing her beautiful abs that guys are drooling over for, and shorts that only covered one fourth of her thigh. The girls didn't seem to mind the fact that the guys were staring at her, but Kibum was irritated by her choice of outfit and crossed his arms.

 

"Wow, she looks hot. No wonder she was paired up with Nichkhun in the cabi cf." Kyuhyun remarked, earning three glares. First from Victoria, who is Nichkhun's virtual wife, had developed feelings for the Thai Prince. Second is from Kibum, who was obviously annoyed with their maknae's comment because he just paired his girlfriend up with another guy. And lastly, Sungmin glared at Kyuhyun, being the jealous boyfriend he is.

 

"Oppa!" Yuri beamed and immediately hugged her boyfriend. The rest of the guys were like fanboys and some dropped unto the sand. They knew that the two are back and it broke the hearts of some of them.

 

Yuri noticed that Kibum isn't hugging her back and wondered why. She looked at him and saw how his face showed that he was a bit disappointed. "Oppa, what's with the face?" She asked and tried to use her aegyo. "You're wearing that. Didn't you see how the others looked at you while you were wearing that y outfit?!" Kibum threw a fit, which was unusual. And Yuri found it cute. "Is my boyfriend jealous?" She cooed.

 

Kibum tried to resist her by walking away and sitting with the Choi couple. "Hi Kibum oppa, want some?" Sooyoung asks as she hands him an apple. "Uhh, Sooyoungie, he doesn't eat apples." Siwon said. "Oh. Mianhae, oppa." Sooyoung said and bit the apple. "It's okay." Kibum said.

 

"Yah. Are you trying to ignore me?" Yuri poked Kibum. "I don't know what you are talking about." Kibum said looking from afar. 'So, you are ignoring me. Two can play at that game.' Yuri thought. "Fine then. Ignore me, oppa. I'm just gonna play with the other GUYS here." Yuri said and walked away. "Yunho oppa!" She then yelled. Kibum sent her a glare, and his girlfriend could only smirk. She knows how possessive Kibum is with her. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Most of everyone was having fun. The girls were playing on the water, while the guys play with volleyball, soccer and whatever game they could think of. 

 

Heechul was sitting on a bench under the umbrella. Leeteuk noticed him and sat beside him. "Hey, why aren't you playing with the others?" He asked. "Because I don't want to sweat." Heechul explained as he fixes his sunglasses. Leeteuk gazed at Heechul. He felt something is wrong. He can see that Heechul had cried for a while. He wanted to comfort the pretty man, but he doesn't know how. But knowing Heechul, he knows that his friend will open up to him.

 

"HENRY!!!" They shot their heads up to see Henry being chased Kyuhyun. "HYUNG, I DIDN'T MEAN TOO!" Henry ran for his life and tried to hide away from Kyuhyun. "What happened?" Leeteuk asked and Heechul shrugged.

 

"Henry was with Sungmin the whole time." Eunhyuk said as he sits beside Leeteuk and Donghae sitting on his lap. "What's wrong with that then?" Leeteuk asked. "First, Henry and Sungmin were playing with each other." Donghae began. "It actually looked like flirting. And second, because Henry took Kyuhyun's PSP without his permisssion, and accidentally broke his PSP." Eunhyuk continued as he wrap his hands on Donghae's waist.

 

"I didn't mean to break your PSP!" Henry yelled. "YOU! I was just gonna hit you for stealing Sungmin from me. Now, I'm gonna kill you for touching my PSP! I thought I broke it!" Kyuhyun yelled back angrily and ran after Henry. And they just watch as Kyuhyun chases Henry. Henry even accidentally hit the others who were busy playing. "Hey!" Victoria yelled as Henry ran over the sandcastle she and Sulli were building. "Sorry!" Henry yelled. 

 

"Hyung, aren't we supposed to stop them?" Eunhyuk asked. "Let them be." Heechul said and lied down. "If you want to help them, then go. But I'm not doing anything. I am not your leader right now." Leeteuk said and wore his sunglasses and walked over to Shindong who was eating with the Choi couple and Changmin.

 

"How are you gonna stop the maknae?" Donghae asked. "Watch me." Eunhyuk said and lifted Donghae away from him. His boyfriend watches him as he walks towards Sungmin. "Hyung!" Eunhyuk yelled and surprised the aegyo king. "Oh, hi Eunhyuk." Sungmin smiled and he was hugged by the monkey. Donghae tried to resist the urge to run to them and hug his boyfriend. He knows that Eunhyuk is trying to get Kyuhyun's attention.

 

"How are you?" Eunhyuk asked. "You know. I feel lonely. I know I should be happy and I should have a good time." He said and pouted. "Is it because of Kyuhyun?" Eunhyuk asked and Sungmin nodded. "It's just that, he has been ignoring me since the whole trip.  He was busy with Changmin, with his PSP, and with others. Earlier in the room he just lied on the bed and didn't even help me with our things." Sungmin let a tear out and Eunhyuk wiped it away. 

 

"Come, let's swim. Let's have fun." Eunhyuk stood up and let his hand out. Sungmin thought that he needed something to cheer him up and accepted the offer. "Let's get my baby." Eunhyuk said and looked at Donghae with his gummy smile. "Hae, let's swim with Sungmin hyung." He called. Donghae ran towards them and they went to the waters.

 

Sungmin forgot about his problem with Kyuhyun and had fun with the two. "Where's my family? Hello, omma, appa, hyung, noona, dongsaeng, it's me, Donghae!" Donghae yelled at the water. "I brought my boyfriend with me!" He yelled too, earning chuckles form the other two Lees. Donghae hugged Eunhyuk and gave him a kiss on the lips. Sungmin looked away, trying not to be jealous. He misses his Kyu. 

 

Suddenly, Donghae splashed water on him. "Yah!" Sungmin yelled. The Lee brothers started to splash water on each other and they all laughed. 

 

Kyuhyun was running after Henry when he heard Sungmin's laugh. He looked and saw Sungmin having fun with EunHae. Kyuhyun stopped and saw how Sungmin was smiling. He was just meters away, but for some reason, it felt like he was far away. He felt again what he felt when they weren't still together, when he just wants Sungmin for himself, but he couldn't. And now that even if they were together, he can't go near him. He realized that he had been ignoring Sungmin the whole trip. He hated himself that instead of seeing Sungmin smiling at him, he was smiling because of other people. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, Kibum has been clenching his fist as he watches Yuri do aegyo at other guys. "Yah, Kibum, why don't you sit here and eat with us?" Siwon called for him. He didn't hear him and took a towel with him. "Where are you going?" Changmin asked, but he also ignored it.

 

He walked towards where Yuri and the other girls and guys were. He grabbed Yuri's wrist, wrapped the towel on her and dragged her away. Yuri still wanted to mess with Kibum so she pulled away. "Yah, oppa, I was playing with them." She said and crossed her arms. "You're dressed like that and you're playing with other guys!" Kibum yelled. "Are you jealous?" Yuri played and smirked. "Me? Why would I be jealous?!" Kibum answered. "Well, you do have a girlfriend that is very pretty and A LOT of guys would like to have."

 

"YAH! You're mine! Only mine! If you want to go to other guys, fine! But I'm not interested in other girls if that's what you're thinking!" He told her. Yuri smiled as she saw how Kibum really loves him. "Oppa!" She squealed and hugs him, surprising her boyfreind. Kibum smiled and he knew he just couldn't resist her. So he hugged her back. "You look cute when you get jealous." Yuri teased. "Yah, I told you, I was not jealous!" Kibum answered. 

 

"Yes you were." Shindong said while muching on his fruit. "Wow. Thank you for siding with her, hyung." Kibum replied. "You’re welcome." Shindong replied and Kibum could only roll his eyes.

 

"Hey, let's roast some chicken barbecue!" Yunho said as he came with the rest of everyone. "Chicken!" Onew's eyes sparkled. "Barbecue!" Changmin, Shindong and Sooyoung all said together with wide grins at the sound of barbecue.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Some of the guys were roasting the food, while Sooyoung, Onew, Changmin and Shindong were staring at them as if they haven't eaten for days, and the rest were setting up the utensils.

 

It was already night time and they lit a bonfire. When the barbecue was done, they sat near the bonfire. 

 

Heechul was with Yunho, Jungmo and Jay while having dinner. Leeteuk saw him still wearing sunglasses even if it was night. "Hey, can I join you?" He asked when he went to them. Jay scooted so that he could sit next to Heechul. He also noticed how quiet the Cinderella was. He wanted to ask what's wrong, but it will probably a bad time if he asks now.

 

EunHae was having dinner with the rest of SHINee and Yoona. The two would feed themselves and would sometimes kiss too. The others wouldn't mind since this kind of relationship was accepted in them. 

 

Jessica would look at them, and her heart would hurt. "Donghae..." She whispered. "What did you say?" Sunny asked. "Nothing." She lied and took a bite of the barbecue. She then looked back at Donghae and knew that she missed him. "Are you okay, unni?" Krystal asked and her unni nodded. The girls of f(x) and the rest of SNSD were all together. But Krystal and Amber have their own world, so as Taeyeon and Tiffany.

 

At the table near the food sits Changmin, Shindong, Onew, Sooyoung, Siwon, Yuri and Kibum were. Siwon was there to help Sooyoung eat and Kibum was there for Yuri. They two were enjoying the scenery of the waters.

 

After eating dinner, they all cleaned up. "Alright, since it's after dinner already, I think this is the time for the couples to be together and the others to go back to their rooms." Eunhyuk said and pulled Donghae with him for a walk.

 

The others took their significant other somewhere else. Siwon and Sooyoung wanted to go to the garden. Yuri wanted to be on the rooftop, where she and Kibum would always be back at their company building. Heechul immediately went back to their room without a word and Leeteuk followed him. Lastly, Sungmin was about to go, but Kyuhyun grabbed his wrist. "Let's talk."

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Eunhyuk was lying on the beach towel he and Donghae had set up. Donghae was cuddling with him while Eunhyuk uses his left arm to hold him, and his other arm for him to lie on with support. "You know, sometimes I still can't believe you're mine." Donghae giggled like a teenage girl. "Well, believe it because it's real." Eunhyuk answered.

 

He then sat up and Donghae lied on his lap with his eyes closed. Eunhyuk his hair and bent to give him a peck on the lips. "Saranghae." Eunhyuk whispered and Donghae lifted his head to kiss him in return. Donghae opened his eyes and sat up on Eunhyuk's lap.

 

Donghae placed his arms around Eunhyuk's neck and the latter wrapped his arms on his waist. Donghae teased Eunhyuk by purposely rubbing his boyfriend's crotch. "Yah." Eunhyuk said, trying not to moan. I know you want to." Donghae smirked. "I.. Ughh.." Eunhyuk was too distracted with Donghae's actions. "That's it." Eunhyuk said and lifted Donghae up. Donghae wrapped his legs around Eunhyuk's waist, and the latter carried him back to their room to continue their deed.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Sungmin and Kyuhyun were sitting in front of the water on the other side of the beach. Sungmin was distant from Kyuhyun. The atmosphere was filled with tension. Silence was around them, and no one dared to speak. "Hyung..." Kyuhyun finally spoke. "What do you need, Kyu? I could be sleeping right now instead of being with you. Being with you feels like being alone anyway." Sungmin hurtfully said. Kyuhyun couldn't believe that his Sungmin was like this. "I'm sorry." He said. "For what? Don't say sorry if you don't know what you're apologizing for, because it's just useless if that's like that." Sungmin said and stood up.

 

Kyuhyun stood up and stopped him by hugging him from behind. "Don't leave me." Kyuhyun said. He meant in more than one way. His voice was like pleading, and Sungmin could sense fear. He just stood there. He didn't leave Kyuhyun. But he didn't react. 

 

"I'm sorry if I haven't been paying much attention to you. We have a vacation and I know that I have a responsibility for you. Please forgive me.” Sungmin peeked at his shoulder and saw Kyuhyun pouting. “As if I can resist you.” Sungmin hung his head down. Kyuhyun smiled and turned Sungmin to face him.

 

Kyuhyun held his chin to make their eyes meet. “Why are you pouting? You know I can’t resist you when you pout?” And Sungmin pout even more, making Kyuhyun smirk. He pinched Sungmin’s cheeks, earning a yell from the smaller guy. “I love you.” Kyuhyun says as he wraps his arms on Sungmin’s waist. “I love you too.” Sungmin said and waited as Kyuhyun leans unto him, kissing him.

 

Kyuhyun began to walk, and Sungmin started to walk backwards. Since Sungmin couldn't see, he tripped and fell backwards, landing on the soft white sand of the beach. Kyuhyun smirked and went on top of him. Sungmin gulped. They were still in a public place, even if they were the ones left. He was afraid that Kyuhyun might want to do 'it' right then and there.

 

"You afraid?" Kyuhyun whispered seductively."I..I.." Kyuhyun rolled off of him and laughed. Sungmin peered to see Kyuhyun with his hands and legs spread out, laughing. Sungmin should've been angry, but seeing Kyuhyun laughing made his heart flutter. 'Even if we've been together, I still feel like a giddy person seeing his first crush every time I see you.' He thought.

 

Kyuhyun put his elbow on the sand and his head was supported by his hand. He gazed at Sungmin, and their eyes locked at each other. Sungmin stretched out his hand and Kyuhyun pulled him closer. Sungmin was resting his head on Kyuhyun's big built chest. They were just like that, looking at the beautiful night sky as they hold each other.

 

"Let's go back to the room now." Kyuhyun and brought Sungmin along with him. When they opened the door to their suite, they could hear the moans coming from the bedroom of the EunHae couple. "AAHHH! HYUKKIE!" They heard.

 

Sungmin blushed and Kyuhyun suddenly had the urge to do it. "So.. uhm.. Let's go to sleep." Sungmin said and hurriedly went to their bedroom. He hid under the covers, and tried to sleep immediately. "Oh, Minnie hyung~" He heard Kyuhyun call when he entered their room. "Y-yes, K-kyu?" He answered, still under their blankets. "Why are you stuttering?" Sungmin knew that Kyuhyun is just standing beside the side of his bed. He's afraid to peek and see the lust filled eyes of Kyuhyun.

 

He felt Kyuhyun jumped on the bed, and not to his expectations, Kyuhyun just wrapped his arms on his waist. He gave out a sigh of relief. And just then, they heard another moan from their neighboring room.

 

"Do you think they heard about us?" Eunhyuk asked. "Why would they hear us? They might be busy with each other." Donghae answered.

 

Sungmin rolled over to see Kyuhyun's eyes looking at him. "Why? Do you want to do it?" Kyuhyun smirked. "No!" Sungmin shook his head. "Are you sure?" Kyuhyun whispered ily on his left ear, and his earlobe, sending electricity on the aegyo king's spine. "Uhhh.." Sungmin gave out a small moan, and Kyuhyun smirked, knowing he won.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, Heechul was holding another beer can on his hand. He was sitting on the chair from the balcony of their suite.

 

Leeteuk wondered why the door towards their balcony was open. He was about to close it when he saw Heechul. Heechul finally removed his sunglasses and revealed his red and swollen eyes. Leeteuk took a step closer until he was near Heechul. The pretty man tried to wear his sunglasses again, but Leeteuk stopped him.

 

"What happened?" Leeteuk asked and took the seat beside him. Heechul refused to speak, but he knows that holding it up on his own will hurt him. "Hankyung..." Heechul said and Leeteuk sighed. Leeteuk rubbed the back of his group mate as he continues his story.

 

"I read some news and articles about him being linked with several artists. I even saw pictures of him with the same girl in different places." Heechul sobbed. "I tried calling him, but when it rings, he will either turn if off, or it will direct me to voicemail. We never talked ever since his birthday." Heechul said.

 

"You called him?" And Heechul nodded. "What did he say?" Leeteuk asked. "I greeted him, and we exchanged 'I love you' to each other. I never tried calling him until I read this news. And he never tried calling me, ever since he left me. I was the one who has to look for him. It's like I'm the only one who's trying to think that our relationship will still work.

 

Leeteuk hugged Heechul and let him cry for a short while. Heechul immediately composed himself and pulled away a little. "I shouldn't be crying. I'm sorry." He explained and wiped his tears away. Leeteuk held his face and wiped his tears away. "It's okay to cry. It's worse if you keep it all to yourself." He said and smiled.

 

Heechul found comfort in his arms, something he had needed all the while. He had longed someone to talk with, and Leeteuk came.  He always wanted someone to wipe his tears when he was crying and tell him that 'it's okay'. He had missed Hankyung so much that he's silently dying inside seeing every couple out there. It also doesn't help that he has seen those articles about HIS Hankyung, and HIS boyfriend not calling him.

 

For some reason, when Heechul met eyes with Leeteuk, and his heart softened. There was something that he could not understand. "Why? What's wrong?" Leeteuk asked. And Leeteuk was surprised with Heechul's next action... 

 

 

 

...Heechul kissed him.

 

 


 

I'm sorry I wasn't able to update last night. As you can see, this is the longest chapter I've ever done. This is like 13 pages in MS Word with 4K+ words. :p I also managed to put the 83 liner somehow together.

 

Anyway, I wanna greet Leeteuk a belated Happy Birthday! Saengil chukha hamnida to the greatest leader ever!

 

 

 

^^I love this. I know you do too.^^