Uncertain Feelings

Love Has No Limits

That night, they were all in the vans, going to their respective destinations. Leeteuk and Eunhyuk were going to Sukira and Shindong would go to Shimshimtapa.  And just as always, Donghae would give Eunhyuk strawberry milk before the latter would go to his radio show. Donghae was always the one cheering for Eunhyuk. He would be the one who clings to Hyukjae the most. The others find it normal for the EunHae couple to do that. They treated each other off stage like how they treated each other on stage. 

 

"Bye Hyukkie! Take care!" Donghae waved goodbye to Eunhyuk, and so as the others. "Be safe. When you're in trouble or having a hard time or tired, call me. I'll pick you up immediately." Kangin told Leeteuk, and the older hugged his Kangbear. "I'll miss you." Leeteuk said. "I'll miss you too hyung." Kangin said and pulled away. Even if Kangin knows that Leeteuk will just be gone for a few hours, he was still worried for his hyung. And since they still have to return with the others, they had to let go of their hands that were once holding each other.  

 

"Alright, let's go guys." Their manager said and the rest of the members came inside the van. Kyuhyun immediately took out his PSP when he sat down at the back. Sitting beside him was his Sungmin hyung. It was a good time to play as he would just divert his attention to his game, rather than where it will really be, towards the hyung beside him.  The rest of the members also took there respective seats. Ryeowook sat at the window, and beside him was Yesung. The two were listening to the younger's music. Heechul sat beside the window, and Hangeng sat in between Heechul and Yesung. Heechul wanted to alone, but since it was Hangeng, he was okay with it. The last ones to sit were Donghae, Siwon and Kangin. Donghae and Siwon were laughing along the way. And Kangin could only think about Leeteuk. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Once they arrived at their dorms, they all went to their  respective rooms. Ryeowook and Yesung went to their shared room. Kyuhyun and Sungmin went in the same room that they shared. As for Donghae, he wanted to stay and wait for Eunhyuk, but he couldn't. The reason that others would think of something more.

 

He just wants to always be with Eunhyuk. He has known Hyukjae for such years, and the thought of living without the other kills him. He has this feeling that there was this certain feeling he could only feel when Eunhyuk was around.  He looks at the time and saw that Sukira was about to begin. He immediately ran to the room he shared with Shindong. Since his hyung was out because of his radio show, he can listen to Sukira without having to hide those smiles, that only 'his' Hyukjae could give him.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul threw himself at the bed, tired after today's practice. Hangeng then entered smiling, and Heechul was smitten by how the Chinese guy could still smile, and he couldn't complain anymore. He felt like as if his energy gained back. "Hyung, why don't you shower already? I know you're very tired already." Hangeng said. That was one of the things he likes about Hangeng. But like is not as not as powerful as he felt for his roommate. It was more than like. He can't live without Hangeng. He already knows this. When the boys of SJM were in China, he felt lonely and weak. It was hard for him to work without Hangeng.

 

He thought that he just misses his best friend, but there was more. He felt jealous when members cling to his 'best friend' and more when he read the news about Hangeng being linked to other girls. At first he was just laughing at himself, but then found a tear rolling down his face when he read the news about Hangeng and another girl. He was hurting. He can't say it to anyone. He wants to treasure what he was with his friend. 

 

"Hyung, I know you're tired already." His thoughts were once again intruded by the sweet and calming voice of Hangeng, who happens to be at the edge of Heechul's bed. "Arasseo. Arasseo. I'll take a shower already." He said and went inside the bathroom. Once he entered, he touched his chest. He felt his heart that was beating so fast. How he wishes it would stop, but a bigger part of him wishes that the guy outside also feels the same. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Yah, Kyuhyun-ah, sleep already. You're already tired, and you're still gonna play Starcraft?" Sungmin said, earning a nod from the maknae. Kyuhyun will just be playing until his hyung falls asleep. He must ignore his hyung, but he can't, especially when they share a room.  "Kyuhyun-ah, can you just lower the volume and not say anything, especially cuss words? I don't want to wake up to any of your cussing like the other night." Sungmin said and pulled the covers over him. Kyuhyun played until he won just once.

 

When he did, he looked at his hyung, who was wearing pink silk pajamas. He smiled at his cute hyung. He likes that his hyung still does his aegyo even he's asleep.  He pulled the covers up to him, and his hyung's hair. If there was one thing he'd do right now,  it's to kiss his hyung's forehead. He just wants to jump at the bed and cuddle his Sungmin hyung, but he can't for two reasons. First, the bed is meant for one person only, and second, it would probably make his Sungmin hyung curious. 

 

He can still remember when he first saw Sungmin hyung. He thought that his aegyo was just for show, but he was wrong. That's just how Sungmin was. Everything about his hyung, he likes it, no erase it. He loves it. He knows to himself that indeed, there was this special feeling that only he feels for Sungmin.  When he realize that what he felt was more than he should, he kept it to himself. Having KyuMin as a couple was enough for him to experience skinship with his hyung, and experience this special kind of feeling, that he guesses is love. He knows that he just can't confess. It's just isn't right and he just couldn't.

 

After much contemplating and gazing, Kyuhyun just placed himself at his bed, gazing at his hyung before falling asleep. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Kangin was just at the room he shares with Leeteuk. He was listening to Sukira while lying on the white bed that Leeteuk chose.  He listened to Leeteuk and his lover's famous high pitched laugh that he loves so much. He wanted to wait for Leeteuk as always every time his hyung has a schedule. 

 

When the radio show ended, he wanted to wait for Leeteuk, so he made himself awake by cleaning up their room. But because of cleaning a lot, he became more tired, thus falling asleep. Leeteuk then arrived at their room and was surprised how clean and organized their room was. He then saw Kangin lying on the bed with a broom and dustpan at the floor. He concludes that Kangin was so tired from cleaning their room. He just took the broom and dustpan and returned it. He went to the bed and tried waking Kangin up.

 

"Kangin-ah, I'm home." Leeteuk whispered and poked the sleeping guy. He just got groaning from the big guy. He rolled his eyes and sat on the bed, beside Kangin. "You tired yourself. You shouldn't have don't that." He said. He was about to stand up again, but a powerful arm was wrapped around his waist. "Kangin-ah, you're awake?" Leeteuk said and was only replied with a powerful pull, making him fall on the bed. Kangin then faces his hyung and snuggled on the neck of his hyung. "I was planning to surprise you and stay up until you come home." He said and kissed the neck of his hyung.

 

"Kangin-ah, that's so sweet of you. But aah--" Leeteuk was unable to finish when he felt Kangin lightly biting on his skin. "No ! I don't want to have marks on me tomorrow! And I don't want to wear a scarf!" Leeteuk said to Kangin. He wanted to scold at the younger guy, but they don't want to get interrupted by the other members.  "I love you hyung. I don't even wanna call you hyung anymore, Teukie-ah." Kangin said as he nuzzled at his hyung's neck. "You dont have to call me hyung if you don't want to, Kangin-ah," Leeteuk replied with a kiss on the other's lips.

 

He couldn't even pull himself away from the strong guy. Kangin had held him tight.  Kangin bit Leeteuk's lower lip, asking permission entrance from him. The older parted his lips a little, making the younger's tongue enter his' immediately. Leeteuk gave off small moans that were only audible to them.  Kangin's hand started to roam Leeteuk's body. His hand was already inside his hyung's shirt. Kangin pulled away and carefully removed Leeteuk's shirt. Leeteuk doesn't know why he was shy when Kangin is looking, when the world has already seen his abs. He is even blushing like a girl when Kangin is now looking at his' upper body.  Kangin started to kiss Leeteuk's forehead, sliding down to his hyung's jawline down to the neck, until he reaches the older's s. He lightly kisses them, then puts the left s inside his mouth. Leeteuk bit his lower lip, trying to hold the moans that can escape him.

 

When Kangin was done, he kissed his way. Kissing and feeling Leeteuk's abs that even if the world has seen, he knows that he's the one that can only touch and kiss it.  "Kangin, not tonight, please. I'm just tired." Kangin grunted but he understands him. He had a tiring day. "Arasseo. Do you want a massage?" He asked and Leeteuk nodded. They both smiled and they did what they said.

 


 

The last part was kinda fail. There chapter will be... In the future, I guess. :p