Just Like In A Date Part 1: Things Are More Than I Expected... It's Better

Love Has No Limits

After the concert, the boys flew back to Korea and record some of the songs for their next album already. They just did 'Shake It Up', and they were tired from the day of singing a lot of songs. They did 5 songs for that day, and they will still have to choose from those which will be included in their next album. 

 

"It's still early and it's a weekend. And you are already done with your variety shows. You want to go out?" Kangin asked Leeteuk. "Won't we get caught?" Leeteuk asked. "Even if they see us, they know that holding hands would be natural for us idol stars." Kangin explained and Leeteuk's cheek. The leader shook his head and they both changed their attires for their date.

 

 

"Geng, I'm bored." Heechul pouted beside his boyfriend. "Luckily, I've prepared something for us tonight." Hankyung said. "Really?!" Heechul said and his eyes sparkled like they were jewels. Hankyung nodded and escorted Heechul to go outside with him.

 

 

"I don't want to stay at home! Let's go somwhere Hyukkie!" Donghae said and before Eunhyuk could say something, he was dragged outside by Donghae.

 

 

"Hello, Nari-yah? Are you free tonight? I'm finally free. Do you want to go out on a date? Oh, so I can go to your place instead. That's good. I'll be there in a while." Shindong even called his girlfriend. Everyone thought that he has no special someone. That's where everyone is wrong. He is in love with a beautiful girl name Nari.

 

 

"The night is dark." Yesung said as he looked at the window. "Do you want to go out, Wookie?" Yesung asked, and the younger guy nodded. They both went outside too. 

 

 

Siwon thought he was alone at their dorms. He hates it so he picked up his phone and dialed a number. He was fidgeting, but tried his best to act cool when he talks with her over phone. After what seems like forever, the one he called picked up the phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" The other line spoke. "Ah. Uhm. Sooyoung. It's me, Siwon. I was wondering if you're free tonight. Well, now. We have no schedule right now." Siwon bravely spoke. "Really? Well, luckily we just finished our schedules. Pick me up in an hour, okay?" Sooyoung said. Siwon was dazed and didn't realize that Sooyoung has already hung up the phone. He just can't believe that he's gonna go on a date with Sooyoung. He has always liked the girl so much, and tonight, he will be at his best to impress her.

 

 

The dorm was empty already. Sungmin walked out of their room, only to realize that no one was  home. He looked at Kyuhyun who was busy playing Star Craft again. "Might as well cook some dinner for us." Sungmin said. He opened their fridge and took out something to cook. He decided that he will make Hamburgers & Pork Chops, his favorite and Kyuhyun's favorite. He also thought of the perfect wine to that will be good to eat with those food.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

They all had their 'dates' and were having fun with whatever they were all doing.

 

Shindong was already at his girlfriend's house and he was having a great time being with his girlfriend's family. They missed him, and he missed them too.

 

 

Sooyoung was at the living room of their dorm. The girls were in awe as they watch their friend who will be going in her dream date. "Sooyoung is a lady now. She finally got a date with his dream guy." Hyoyeon teased. "Unni~" Sooyoung tried to hide the blush on her face, but she just can't. "You are a lucky girl. You're going with Siwon." Yuri said. She was happy for her, but she also felt sad for herself. 'Where are you right now? You said you'll return for your group... And for me? It's almost a year now since we last talked. I miss you.' Yuri thought.

 

All became silent and nervous when their doorbell rang. When Sunny opened their door, they were greeted by a Siwon in a casual yet elegant clothes. Sooyoung was in a casual white dress that was up to her mid thigh, while Siwon was in a blue plaid top with jeans. 

 

"Yah! Siwon oppa, take care of Sooyoung, okay?" Taeyeon warned the older guy. "I will. I won't hurt her." Siwon assured everyone. "Now, can I take her now?" He asked and they all pushed Sooyoung out of their dorm and closed their door.

 

"Where to?" Sooyoung asked as they hop inside Siwon's car. "In a simple restaurant. Don't worry, I already had reservations for today." He assured her. She smiled as Siwon flashed his dimples to her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Ryeowook and Yesung just came out from a pet store. And no, Yesung didn't choose to go there, but Ryeowook. The two guys were laughing and were walking until they spotted a place to eat. Ryeowook kept glancing at Yesung once in a while, but Yesung seems to have his own world. Ryeowook felt a bit sad that somehow Yesung never notices all the things he did for him.

 

"Food is here." Yesung said, making Ryeowook get back to his senses. They were eating their favorite, Kimchi fried rice. "These are good, but I still like yours the best." Yesung commented, without making eye contact with Ryeowook. The younger guy could only smile. 

 

The night went on and the two walked at the park. No one was there, but the lights were still bright. Yesung looked up in the sky, and Ryeowook did too. The little guy cherished this moment, being with his Yesung hyung under the sky with just them together. 

 

Ryeowook had kept all this time his heart within himself. If he can't read Yesung, then the others can't too. But knowing that Yesung spends a lot of time with him, that fact is all he needs to be happy.

 

"Wookie?" Yesung called and Ryeowook looked at his hyung. But what happened next, was something he never expected. Before Ryeowook could say anything, Yesung gave him a light peck on his lips. "Yesung hyung~" Ryeowook was still in a state of shock, thinking if what had happened was a dream or reality. "Don't give your heart to anyone else except me." Yesung said as he held the younger's hand and looked at the sky again. "Didn't Kyuhyun say that?" Ryeowook said. "Does it matter? The point is, you're mine." Yesung said and finally looked at Ryeowook.

 

This wasn't what Ryeowook expected. This was more and far better than expected.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae looked for an arcade, but all were close already. "Let's just eat ice cream, okay?" Eunhyuk comforted Donghae and the other just smiled. 

 

The two entered a small store where there weren't any customers at this time. Eunhyuk ordered their usual, two strawberry ice cream. Donghae smiled as he watched Eunhyuk get their ice cream.

 

When Eunhyuk returned, they are and continued to eat. Donghae smiles as he listens to Eunhyuk's stories. "Ugh, hey Hae. You got some ice cream on your face." Eunhyuk pointed out. Donghae tried to remove it, but the ice cream just spread out more. "Here, let me." Eunhyuk took a napkin and wiped Donghae's lips. He then stared into Donghae's pink, plump lips and he gulped. Donghae's heart was beating so fast. Eunhyuk was just so close. If only he could do a lot more. If only he could say such words.

 

"I love you Hyukkie." Donghae said. "What?!" Eunhyuk was startled with his friend's statement. "I love you Hyukkie. That's what I said." Donghae said, making a heart with his hands and playfully smiling at his friend. Eunhyuk gave out a sigh. He thought Donghae was confessing.

 

'Good thing you thought of an alibi immediately or you'll freak Hyukjae out.' He said to himself. He just played along and Eunhyuk did a heart shape too. He really meant it when he said 'I love you' to him. It really came from his heart. But it seems that he will never have the chance to really tell him how he feels.

 


 

As you can see, it has parts. These dates will have three parts! :)