HanChul's Confessions

Love Has No Limits

The boys arrived at their respective rooms to do what they usually do. Kangin would be waiting for Leeteuk in their shared room, fixing the bed for his lover's arrival. Siwon was praying before he sleeps. Ryeowook calls Yesung to sleep and the latter just said his good night greetings to his turtles before sleeping. Kyuhyun was in front of the monitor, while Sungmin tries his best to sleep. Donghae just calls Eunhyuk as he was on his way home. The dancer hopes that the fishy guy falls  asleep during their conversation. He was sad that this was what they do every night. Since Donghae doesn't want to be lonely and his roommate, Shindong, always go home late at nights due to his radio show.

 

Everyone was doing their usual activities, except for two people. Heechul walks around, fixing himself before he goes to sleep. Hankyung on the other hand was on his way home. He bought something as an apology to his hyung. He doesn't know why his hyung was mad, but he knows it was his fault. He was the one being ignored after all.

 

"Hey," Hankyung spoke as soon as he entered their door. "Hey," Heechul finally spoke up, but his eyes were still on the mirror. Even though he knows anger still lingers in his hyung, Hankyung smiled, since his hyung has finally spoke up.

 

"I bought us some drinks." Hankyung said as he sits on the floor and placed the drinks he had bought. Heechul stands up and sit with him. He takes one bottle and starts to drink it. Silence was always filled their room whenver they drink. They were used  to be like this. But for tonight, Hankyung was uneased at the atmosphere between him and his hyung. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Hours later, Heechul was drunk, and Hankyung could tell since his hyung was endlessly babbling now. 

 

"Do you know that I've kept secret for such a long, long time ago~" Heechul said. Hankyung nodded. Heechul has always began his stories for tonight with 'Do you know I've kept a secret for such a long, long time ago~', and will tell something senseless or a cute story. Hankyung will just smile, hoping that in the morning, their relationship will be back to normal.

 

Well, what Heechul said will change the two's relationship forever.

 

"I'm in love with someone." Heechul confessed which caused Hankyung to spit what he was drinking. "YAH! Clean that up!" Heechul yelled and took another chug of beer. "As I was saying, it's  hard to be in love with someone you can never be." He said. Hankyung felt his heart was crushing. He now knows that his hyung was in love.

 

"Is she younger?" He asked with full courage. He was intrigued that he needs to know who the mystery girl is. "Of course. He's younger and I can't tell him what I feel." Heechul said. Hankyung was already perplexed with what his hyung was saying. 'He & him?!' 

 

"Do you know that feeling of having to watch the person you love be with someone else everyday? And have that feeling that you know you can never be together because you're both guys, then you see him with someone else." Heechul asked. He was sniffing, but would drink to stop the tears to flow out. "I know. I know very well what you mean." Hankyung said and scooted near Heechul to wipe his tears.

 

"Why can't he love me?" Heechul pouted, and it crushed Geng's heart more. "Why can't you love me?" Heechul lightly hit the Chinese man's chest. Hankyung blinked and thought he heard wrong. But he looked at his hyung, who was now looking into his eyes. "Why can't you love me?" He asked again and Hankyung smiled. "I have always loved you." He told his hyung. "Liar." Heechul said and pushed Hankyung away. The younger guy smiles as he knows that his hyung is being playful and thinks it's a joke. He then moves closer to Heechul and hugged him.

 

"What the--" Heechul asked but relaxed when Hankyung was hugging him already. "How do I know that you really love me?" Heechul asked liked an innocent child with tears. Hankyung smiled and put his hyung's hair behind his ear. "I'll give you a proof." He said.

 

And in one swift movement, Hankyung placed his lips on Heechul's. Heechul was stunned, but moreover, he was happy. He kissed him back and wrapped his arms around his dongsaeng's neck. Alcohol was tasted from both mouths of them, but they don't care.

 

They both smiled under their kisses and pulled away to tell them what they feel. "I love you Heechul hyung~" Hankyung finally confessed his feeling he had kept for such a long time. "I love you too, Geng. Don't be with Siwon anymore, please~" Heechul confessed and his dongsaeng nodded and hugged him. "I won't. You're mine now and I'm yours. Nothing can separate us now." The Chinese man made it official, which earned a blush from his hyung. "Geng..." Heechul called Hankyung again. "Hm?"

 

"I--" Before Heechul could continue, he puked on the floor. After doing it, he fell and snored. Hankyung assumed that he had fallen asleep.

 

It wasn't how Hankyung imagined their first night being a couple should be. Heechul was a mess, and he blamed himself for making his hyung to the point that he gets drunk. He removed his hyung's shirt and let him sleep on the bed already, leaving him to clean up the mess they made, and his hyung made. After a while, he also threw his shirt away and slept beside his beloved. He wrapped his arm around his hyung's waist, and Heechul intertwined his fingers with his lover. 

 

It was the night that changed the two forever. They weren't just HanChul, an OTP and best friends. Now, they are HanChul, a couple who loves each other so much.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The following morning, Heechul woke up with a massive headache. He tried to recall what had happened last night. "Impossible," he mumbled as he thinks that last night was all just a dream. But as he raises his left hand, he saw that his fingers were intertwined with Hangeng's, and the other guy's arm was on his waist. "So it is not a dream." He told himself.

 

"Hyung, don't move too much." Hankyung spoke as he nuzzled on Heechul's neck. He turned his head and his face was inches away from his dongsaeng's face. Hankyung opened his eyes and smiled as he sees his hyung so close to him. "Good morning hyung~" He said and gave his hyung a morning kiss. Heechul's eyes widened and watched as Hankyung stretched his arms. He gulped at the sight of him being shirtless.

 

"What happened last night?" Heechul asked. Hankyung was afraid. He knew that what happened last night was just a dream to his hyung. "What do you think?" He asked, afraid of what the answer will be. "I think it was just a dream." Heechul said. "So, you don't remember anything about us last night?" Hangeng asked without looking at his hyung. He was in too much pain. His hyung remained speechless, which wasn't like himself.

 

He just stood up from their bed and was about to leave, but Heechul hugged him from the back. "I remember everything, but I'm afraid to ask if all that had happened last night was just a dream, because I don't want it all to just be a dream." He said. Hangeng smiled and turned to look at Heechul. "I'll prove to you that  last night wasn't a dream." He said and kissed his hyung's beautiful lips.

 

Heechul smiled and when they pulled away, he was blushing. "My Chullie is just so beautiful." Hangeng commented as he fix his hyung's hair. Heechul pulled Hankyung for another kiss. The sun hasn't risen yet, so they gave more time with each other.

 

In the midst of their kiss, Hankyung lead them back to their bed. Their kiss was very passionate, and soon it deepened. The younger one bit his hyung's lower lips, asking for entrance. Heechul parted his lips, and Hankyung's tongue entered. They fought for dominance, but the Chinese man won. He explored his hyung's mouth, and he loved every corner of his hyung's mouth. He then pulled away and started to kiss Heechul's jawline, and went down from there to his hyung's neck, down to his collarbone. Slight moans were heard from the pretty man and Hankyung loves it. Since they were already shirtless, it was easier for the younger to kiss his hyung's body.

 

Heechul loved how Hankyung kisses and hands were roaming around his body. He also had his hands roaming around his dongsaeng's body. Soon enough, his hand had touched Hankyung's now hard member. He just squeezed it tight, causing his dongsaeng to moan. Heechul flipped Hankyung over, making him on top. He kissed his lover's lips whils his hands caressed his body. Not long after, Heechul was getting impatient and started to Hankyung's pants. Sensing about how his hyung is impatient, they helped each other until they removed both of their pants and boxers, until nothing was left on them. 

 

Hankyung his lips, and Heechul took it in after. "Tell if it hurts," Hankyung told him and he nodded. He then took his fingers and placed it at the entrance of his hyung, and immediately placed two fingers inside. Heechul whimpered at the feeling of two fingers inside of him. Hankyung ed his fingers in and out of his hyung. 

 

"Ahh~ Geng~" Heechul moaned. He took this time to also hold his hyung's member and started to give him butterfly kisses. Heechul lost himself when Hankyung fully took in his mouth. The Chinese man was bobbing his head up and down while the pretty man holds his boyfriend's hair. They both felt that Heechul was coming, so Hankyung stopped. "What-- Why stop?!" Heechul complained as always and Hankyung smirked. "I want to be in you already." He whispered ily into his lover's ear. "Good. I'm getting impatient already too." Heechul said. His boyfriend just pecked his lips and positioned himself at his entrance. "This might hurt. Are you ready?" Hankyung asked and Heechul nodded.

 

And in a matter of few seconds, Hankyung entered Heechul. "AH!" The older guy moaned iin pain. He was in pain, but pleasure overtook it. "M-more... F-faster please.." Heechul moaned, and Hankyung obeyed. He went faster, sending Heechul over the edge. He wrapped his legs around his lover's waist. They were both calling for each other's names, and they loved it.

 

The were both in pure ecstacy. "G-geng... I-I'm... C-c-coming..." He managed to say. "Almost there." He replied and ed more before they both came, screaming both their names. Hankyung fell unto Heechul's arms, and he was enveloped into his lover's arms. "I love you Chullie hyung~" Hankyung said. "I love you too, Geng." Heechul said and the both fell asleep again.

 

And this was the beginning of the love story who truly embodies the saying, 'Love Has No Limits'. 

 

Nationality is not a problem. Language isn't a barrier. And gender isn't a hindrance.

 


 

fail. I'm really not good in these things. Hope you like it now that they're together.

 

Sorry for taking a little while. Busy on the weekends and busy with voice lessons. :p

 

Next chapter teaser: How will the members react?