KangTeuk's Moment

Love Has No Limits

"I know that I'm still young, but I have done some mistakes, and I think that--" But he was cut off when Leeteuk immediately ran to their room. He locked himself up and cried. 'All this time he was preparing to leave me, and he didn't say anything.' He tried to muffle his tears, but he couldn't. 

 

"Hyung!" He could hear them their knocks and call for him. But he ignored them all. He hugged his knees and cried unto them. How could Kangin just tell them that he'll leave? 'Why didn't he tell me first?! I'm his boyfriend for God's sake! Am I not that important to him?!' He asked himself and threw his pillows.

 

The guys successfully got the master keys and opened the door, only to see a crying Leeteuk. They were all shocked to see that he was crying. He was a strong person, and seeing him cry like this made them realize that even the strongest have those times when they breakdown.

 

Kangin went to him but Leeteuk pushed him away. "Get away! Go away! Leave like what had happened in the past! You're just gonna leave me!" Leeteuk cried. "I'm not gonna leave you." Kangin tried to hold him. "Yes you are! You know that I'm not as strong as it may seem! And now that you're leaving, my strength is slowly crumbling!" Leeteuk said. They knew that their leader was in pain, they were too. But the way Leeteuk was acting was different. It wasn't like how a member acts. It was the same when Heechul cried about Hankyung. Most of them were a bit perplexed from the situation. But the others understand, namely Heechul, Donghae and Eunhyuk.

 

"Listen please." Kangin then had the chance to hug Leeteuk. The leader was still crying. He tried to pry away from the arms of the man he loves, but he just couldn't. He just cried unto the shirt of the strong guy. And when Leeteuk had calmed down, Kangin pulled away and wiped the tears from his hyung's eyes.

 

"I'm leaving, but not yet. I'm gonna return after 22 months. I'm sorry I didn't tell it to you. I need to decide for myself you know. I wanted to repent for my actions." Kangin said and kissed Leeteuk's forehead. Leeteuk stopped crying and hugged Kangin. "But I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Kangin told him.

 

Most of the men standing in the doorway, cannot understand the situation. "Hyung..." Sungmin called. The two broke the hug and looked at everyone. "You know Kangin is my boyfriend." Leeteuk suddenly blurted out. 

 

"FINALLY!" Donghae yelled. "You knew?" Kangin said. "Yeah we do." Donghae said and looked at Eunhyuk. "Yeah. You go have your romance time now." Eunhyuk said, trying not to react negatively. 

 

"How long have you been together?" Siwon asked. "Since August." Leeteuk said and leaned his head on Kangin's shoulder. "Why did you hide it from us?" Eunhyuk asked. "Because I'm scared of your reactions." Leeteuk answered, mostly pertaining to Eunhyuk. The monkey guy took a step back and hid behind the fishy guy.

 

"Now that we don't have to hide anymore, can we please have this time for ourselves? I may not be leaving until the next month or so. But right now, I want to spend my remaining time with everyone, especially with this loving person here." Kangin pointed to Leeteuk who apparently is now sleeping.

 

"Let's go. We don't want to interrupt their moment, do we?" Heechul said and pushed everyone else out of the room. He then winked at Kangin before closing the door.

 

"Let's get you to bed." Kangin said and carried Leeteuk to the bed. He pulled the blankets for him and kissed his forehead. He was about to stand up, but Leeteuk held him.

 

"Don't leave me." Leeteuk said and pulled Kangin's face for him to kiss. "I'm not yet ready to let you go. I want  to spend the remaining time you have with me. So, please don't leave me yet." Leeteuk said in between his kisses for Kangin. "I won't. I'll be here for you." Kangin said too.

 

Kangin then held Leeteuk and kissed him passionately on the lips. The leader pulled Kangin on top of him and deepened the kiss. He also started to pull the end of his dongsaeng's shirt, making the latter surprised. "Are you about what's gonna happen to us?" Kangin asked, kissing Leeteuk's jawline, down to his neck. "Do you want me to do it with someone else?" Leeteuk teased and pulled him to face him. "Seriously? Do you think I'd believe you that you can do that?"  Kangin chuckled. "No." The leader pouted. "Because I love you so much that I really don't want anyone else but you." He added, earning a smile and kiss from his boyfriend. 

 

Kangin gave Leeteuk butterfly kisses and on his neck, leaving marks there. "Not too much!" Leeteuk said. Kangin smiles under the kisses and pulled Leeteuk's shirt to somewhere they both don't care. "You really worked hard for your body, huh?" Kangin asked seductively as he Leeteuk's abs and the ever so wonderful happy trail. 

 

Leeteuk also pulled Kangin's shirt and pulled him again for another hot and slippery kiss. In the midst of their kiss, Leeteuk pinched Kangin's , making the latter kiss him harder. Kangin moaned and Leeteuk entered his tongue in the younger's mouth, exploring every corner of his beloved.

 

The heated room was filled with moans from the couple who have longed for this moment. "Baby, I can't hold it anymore." Leeteuk said. Kangin then removed his hyung's pants and saw the bump that was very noticable on the other's brief. "Excited are we?" Kangin said as he palmed Leeteuk's crotch.

 

Leeteuk let out a moan which made Kangin remove the other's brief. He looked at the now standing member of their leader. He took hold of it and let his tongue touch the slit. "D-don't t-tease." Leeteuk bit his lip as he supressed his moans.

 

Kangin slowly took Leeteuk's in his mouth. The leader then couldn't hold it anymore. The sight of his boyfriend bobbing up and down while having his in his mouth made him moan so loud.

 

"Keep it down in there!" Heechul yelled from the outside, but the two ignored it.

 

Kangin felt Leeteuk was about to explode, and continued to his lover out. When Leeteuk came, Kangin all of his while Leeteuk panted hard, catching his breathe. When Kangin was done, Leeteuk sat up and kissed his boyfriend again. He could taste his own juice, but he doesn't care.

 

He lay on his back again, and Kangin removed his own pants and boxers. He then held Leeteuk's hips. "Are you ready? I don't have lube. It will hurt if we continued." Kangin reminded him. "I don't care. I don't want to stop now that we're about to do it." He said and the younger nodded. He positioned himself in the leader's entrance and entered him. 

 

"AAAHHH!" Leeteuk yelled loudly on the pain in his hole. He sat up and held Kangin's neck. "I'm sorry if it hurts." Kangin said and kissed his lips. "Just move." Leeteuk commanded and Kangin   moved. He moved slowly, then gained speed afterwards. He moved fast and deep, hitting the elder's prostate.

 

"AAAHH! AAHH! K-Kangin-ah! I'm... About to.. ugh.." Leeteuk tried to say. Kangin knew what he meant and ed a few more times before the both of them released. Leeteuk hung unto Kangin, while the latter laid both of them down, on what is now a sticky and filled bed.

 

Kangin tucked Leeteuk's hair and kissed his nose. "Sleep now, okay? It's already late at night." Kangin said and covered them with a blanket, before sleeping. Leeteuk immediately fell asleep in Kangin's ams. The younger watched his hyung fall asleep.

 

"I love you Teukie. And I hope that you could still be strong even when I'm not physically around. I'm going to the army, but I'm not leaving your heart. You are forever mine, and I am forever yours." Kangin said and kissed Leeteuk's lips. He pulled away and slowly closes his eyes to sleep.