With You Again

Love Has No Limits

"HANKYUNG-AH!" Heechul jumped in Hankyung's arms. "Miss me?" Hankyung teased. Heechul pulled away and playfully hit him. "DUH! Of course I do! I'm Hankyung deprived all this time!" Heechul yelled, earning a chuckle from Hankyung. "Do you think it was easy for me without you by my side!?" Heechul became serious. "I'm sorry." Hankyung apologized. 

 

"Can I ask you something?" Heechul said. "Hm?" Hankyung tucked Heechul's hair behind his ear and hugged him. "Was last night a dream?" Heechul asked. "What last night?" Hankyung asked. "Oh. Nothing." Heechul looked down and pulled away from Hankyung. The Chinese man just pulled the older for a tight hug. Heechul just buried his head on Hankyung's chest. While Hankyung enveloped Heechul in his arms. Hankyung rocked their bodies, and they remained like that for a while. "I don't want to let you go. Let's just stay like this." Heechul said, but the moment was interrupted with Heechul's growling stomach. "It seems that someone's hungry. Why don't you wash up and I'll cook you some fried rice?" Hankyung smiled and Heechul nodded in excitement. "Can you brush my teeth?" Heechul batted his eyelashes. "Seriously, how old are you again?" Hankyung teased. Heechul pouted and Hankyung laughed. He pinched Heechul's cheeks, earning a glare from the older. "Come on, come on. I'll wash your face." Hankyung said and Heechul pulled him towards the bathroom.

 

Hankyung took Heechul's toothbrush and put toothpaste on it. "Say ah~" Hankyung said and Heechul followed. Hankyung began brushing Heechul's teeth and the latter could only smile. "Spit." Hankyung said as he hands Heechul the cup filled with water. Heechul gargled and spat out the water. Heechul smiled and Hankyung gave him a quick peck. "Minty fresh~" He winked.

 

Heechul washed his face this time, and Hankyung wiped away the older's face. Hankyung was mesmerized how beautiful his Heechul is. He was just staring at Heechul, his cheek. "Geng~" Heechul called and opened his eyes. Hankyung smiled at him and enveloped him in his arms. "I'm sorry." 

 

Heechul just hugged him back, staying quiet, taking this time to hug Hankyung. Sure they can get all the time they want, but they want to be by themselves without anyone disturbing them.

 

"I really miss you. I tried to stay strong for you, because I don't want you to see me weak." Heechul wiped his tear away. "I know you did. And I'm very sorry. I'll make it up to you. First, I'll cook you breakfast." 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul leaned on the counter, just like before, just smiling as he watches Hankyung cook him his Beijing fried rice. When he was done, he placed the plate in front of Heechul and sat beside him. "I miss your cooking." Heechul said as he took a spoon of his meal. Hankyung just smiled and wiped Heechul's mouth. Heechul took a spoon and fed Hankyung. He gladly ate it and the two were just smiling and laughing even if they were just looking at each other.

 

"Hey..." Leeteuk knocked and entered along with the others. Heechul dragged Hankyung and a smile was plastered on his face. "Hankyung's back! Can you believe it?!" Heechul was like a kid, something that was unusual of him. "We know, hyung." Kyuhyun said, making Heechul wonder. "We called him last night. We told him how much you miss him and he said he'll fly back immediately. We never thought he was this serious." Leeteuk explained.

 

Heechul looked back at Hankyung and the latter was blushing. "So, last night wasn't a dream?" He asked and Hankyung shook his head. "What wasn't a dream, hyung?" Sungmin asked. "That he was with me on our bed, just hugging me and watching me sleep. So the hugs and kisses were true." He said with tears on his eyes. "Stop crying. You've been crying for a while now." Hankyung said, wiping Heechul's tears away. "It's just that, I can't believe I'm with you again." Heechul hugged him.

 

"Anyway, we'll just leave you two alone. I know how much you miss each other." Siwon said and pushed everyone out. "But we just got here!" Eunhyuk complained. "He's just hungry." Donghae said. "I'll just cook you breakfast at the other dorm." Ryeowook's faint voice was lastly heard before the two were alone.

 

"So, what do you want to do?" Hankyung asked.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The two were just watching a movie. It was an action movie, but the two acted as if they are watching a romantic movie. 

 

Heechul's head was resting on Hankyung's shoulder, while the latter's arms were wrapped around the beautiful man. "Ahh~" Hankyung opened his mouth and Heechul fed him some popcorn. The two watched the movie filled with guns and bombs while having their sweet moments. At often times, Heechul would put some popcorn on his mouth, half would be sticking out. He will face Hankyung and the latter will lean closer to him to get half of the popcorn with his lips, kissing Heechul.

 

The two finished the movie, but their make out session was still on play. Heechul then pushed Hankyung, making the younger guy grunt. "Let's just save it for tonight. I want us to do other things." Hankyung agreed and Heechul pulled him out of their dorm.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

       

 

It was dark already when Heechul took him into a park. Hankyung was in casual, with a hat and shades, while Heechul was wearing a red skirt, pink top, sun hat, wig and make up to top it off. They looked like just a normal rich looking couple and not the famous idols they are.

 

"You look very pretty." Hankyung said. Heechul stopped and smiled at Hankyung. "Why did you stop?" He asked. "It's just that I always ask how if I look good and you just nod. Hearing you say that I look pretty is something new." Heechul explained. Hankyung smiled once again and wrapped his arms around his lover.

 

The two walked along the Han River, reminiscing their memories. The two sat down at a bench and Heechul leaned at Hankyung agian. He took the younger's hand and intertwined their fingers.

 

"How was your life when you left? It must have been good with all those chart toppiing songs, awesome videos, variety show guestings and those great projects. You must have been happy fulfilling your dreams." Heechul said. "But there was one dream I haven't fulfilled yet." Heechul looked up at his boyfriend, wondering what that dream could it be. "What's that dream?" Heechul looked up at him. "Being with you for the rest of my life."

 

"Geng..."Hankyung looked down to see Heechul about to cry again. and captured Heechul's soft lips. Those were the lips he had miss so much and tasting them again gives him such happiness. 

 

It was no doubt that they had missed each other. They had longed for each other for so long. Heechul knew he should be angry for Hankyung for leaving him, but when he saw his boyfriend, his level of happiness was incomparable. He wanted to ask more questions, but he knows he has more time about it.

 

When they pulled away, smiles were painted on their faces. "Look, let's lit them up." Hankyung pointed to the fireworks that were sold in a store. "Sir, this is a couple firework. They have red and pink colors which fits for such couples like you." The seller told Hankyung. "One for me and my sweetie here." He said and the saleslady happily gave the couple those fireworks. "Enjoy your date. You're such a beautiful girl and you're such a handsome man. I wish you all the best." The saleslady greeted them and the two left the store with the fireworks.

 

They looked for a perfect spot and lit up their fireworks. Hankyung was standing behind Heechul, holding the latter's waist. The fireworks beautifully launched in the sky with streaks of red and pink. "Beautiful." Heechul said. "Just like you." Hankyung said. 

 

When the fireworks were all finished, Heechul faced Hankyung and rubbed his nose on Hankyung's with his eyes closed. "I'm tired. But I don't want to end this night." Heechul half opened his eyes and kissed Hankyung this time.

 

Hankyung pulled away and grabbed Heechul's hand and went back to their dorm. Their dorm was once again deserted since it looked like how they left it. "Where could they be?" Heechul wondered. "I think it's better if we don't know, right?" Hankyung smirked. Heechul smiled and jumped into Hankyung, his legs around the latter and his arms around the neck.

 

Hankyung carried him to their room. He gently laid Heechul on the bed and he can feel his self already heating up just by looking at Heechul. He was wearing a pick tank top with a flower on the chest area and a red mid thigh skirt. Indeed, he was pretty and no one would really suspect that Heechul was a man.

 

Heechul found Hankyung just staring at him. He finds it irritating that he's been impatient. So he pulled Hankyung's arm, and the latter landed on top of Heechul. "Don't make me wait for so long. I've waited for you for so many months, don't make me wait even if we're together. You're not gonna like it when I'm impatient." Heechul smirked.  Hankyung smirked back and pulled his shirt away. He began attacking Heechul's lips. Heechul pulled Hankyung's head. They could feel each other's teeth. Heechul wrapped his legs around Hankyung's waist, bringing his boyfriend closer to him.

 


 

If there are errors, I'm sorry. I just couldn't stop crying after watching Heechul's last performance and his speech. For those who don't know, I'm a petal, and I love Heechul so much. I will support him and will continue to love him until he comes out. I just couldn't believe that it's actually already happening. I'm sorry. I was also crying when I was doing this chapter. It's all just happening so fast. Anyway, please wait for Heechul too.

 

'There's  no certainty in Super Junior's future, but I'm certain that as an ELF, I'll continue to support our 15 stars.'

 

Saranghaeyo Kim Heechul! Gidarilge Kim Heechul! 

 

That night, they were reunited. They were one once again. Before the days that the two oldest are gonna leave for their duties as Korean men, they were able to reunite with their loved ones.