Good News!

Love Has No Limits

It's been two weeks since Kyuyun and Sungmin were fully healed. It was break time and they were all doing their own ways to refresh themselves. 

 

"Kyuhyunnie~!" Sungmin yelled and ran to him with a towel and water bottle. Kyuhyun took the water bottle drank it while Sungmin wipes his forehead. "You must be very tired. Being one of the main dancers and all." Sungmin said and wiped Kyuhyun's sweat. Kyuhyun then held his hand and took the towel. "Take care of yourself, too." Kyuhyun said and wiped Sungmin's sweat.

 

On the other side, Ryeowook and Yesung were singing with each other. "Our voice really fits each other, don't you think?" Yesung said and Ryeowook agreed. "For the next album, we should sing a duet. You did a solo on the 4th album." Yesung pointed. "And you did a duet with Kyu." Ryeowook pouted. "Is my Wookie jealous?" Yesung smirked. "No."  But inside, Ryeowook really was jealous. Yesung just tickled Ryeowook and the two tickled each other.

 

Meanwhile, the EunHae couple were playing with each other. "Catch me, Hyukkie!" Donghae yelled and ran away from Eunhyuk. "You're mine when I catch you, Hae!" Eunhyuk said and ran after Donghae. "But I'm already yours." Donghae stuck his tongue out. "Well then, when I catch you, I'm going to punish you later." Eunhyuk said. Donghae went into an abrupt stop and Eunhyuk did too. "We'll see." Donghae wiggled his eyebrows and carried Eunhyuk. "Yah! Yah! Bring me down!"  Eunhyuk keep yelling.

 

"Aish! Such noisy kids!" Heechul yelled. They all went quiet, but Donghae still didn't let go of Eunhyuk. Just then, Leeteuk came in with Siwon, Shindong and their manager. "Err? Donghae, let go of Eunhyuk." Their manager said and Donghae followed. 

 

"I'm here to announce something that I know you'd all like." The manager said. "You're gonna treat us to dinner!?" Shindong said and everyone laughed. "Even better." Their eyes widened and they were excited to hear the good news. "The management decided to give the idol groups a break. Thus, renting a private resort in Jeju island!"

 

The boys jumped for joy as they heard the news. "So pack your bags everyone! You're going to Jeju!"

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When they landed at Jeju, SME also rented a private bus that will take them to their resort. They were mostly asleep on the plane, so they decided to just talk and hang out when the plane lands.

 

"Kyuhyun!" Changmin yelled when he stepped on the bus. "Hey!" Kyuhyun stood up and ran to Changmin, leaving Sungmin on their seat. Sungmin rolls his eyes and looks to his left, where Zhou Mi and Henry were seating. Henry faced Sungmin and smiled. "Where's Kyuhyun hyung?" Henry asked and Sungmin pointed to Kyuhyun and Changmin.

 

"It's okay, hyung. Do you want me to sit beside you?" Ryeowook asked. "I don't want Yesung to get jealous. I'm fine." Sungmin weakly smiled. Yesung patted his back and they took the seats behind them.

 

Heechul sat in between Jungmo and Jay. While Leeteuk and Shindong sat together. Yunho entered the bus and was suddenly pulled by Heechul. "Oh, hey hyungs." Yunho says as he stands beside them. Leeteuk and Shindong also joined the conversation, and they were happily laughing.

 

 

"HYUNG!" Minho yelled and ran to the EunHae couple, dragging Taemin with him. "Hyung! My arm!" Taemin pouted and Minho apologized. He then places his arm around their maknae's neck and waved back at his 'parents'. "Look at our Minho, Hyukkie." Donghae pinched the younger guy's cheek. "I really agree when fans say he is our son, right, Hae?" Eunhyuk asked and held Donghae's hand. The four of them were teasing each other while holding their significant other.

 

"We made it!" Key said. "Well, we wouldn't be late if you weren't taking your time walking like the airport was a runway." Jonghyun remarked and Key rolled his eyes. "Let's just take a seat, Jjong." He  pulled him and they took a seat. Onew was busy eating chicken and almost tripped. Lucky for him, Taemin, Minho, Eunhyuk and Donghae caught him and his chicken.

 

Now, the only ones that the bus were waiting for were the girls.

 

"OPPA!" Yuri yelled as soon as she saw Kibum. She hurriedly went to sit beside his boyfriend, but she tripped. "AHH!" Before she fell, Kibum luckily caught her. Yuri blushed and took her bags as she sits beside her boyfriend. "Sooyoung!" Siwon waved his hand and Sooyoung went to his boyfriend.

 

"Fany, let's sit here!" Taeyeon pulled Tiffany to a sit. Sunny and Hyoyeon waved at everyone too before taking a seat. "Unni, sit beside me!" Yoona pulled Jessica to sit beside her, for fear she might get near Donghae. "Where will I seat?" Seohyun looked at her groupmates. "You can sit with us!" Yoona beamed and Jessica allowed too, since they sit at the side where three people can sit.

 

"Where's my sister and her group?" Jessica looked around. "Sorry we're late. There was a problem with our bags. Sulli's bag almost got mixed up with someone else's." Victoria explained as they enter the bus. She and Sulli sat beside each other. Luna sat beside Onew and she too, bought chicken. Lastly, Krystal greeted her sister with Amber before the two sat down.

 

"Alright, let us all settle down. We are about to take off. Yunho, Taeyeon, Victoria, please take care of your groups." Leeteuk said and the rest laughed. They all sat down to their seats and the bus moved.

 

Sungmin was eyeing Kyuhyun. His boyfriend seemed to have forgotten his existence and pouted. "Hyung, you want me to sit beside you?" Henry offered. Sungmin smiled and Henry asked permission from Zhou Mi, and the older just let his dongsaeng be.

 

Henry sat beside Sungmin. The older just sighs as Kyuhyun has completely forgotten him. "Okay, Henry, since you're here. Stay with me, please" Sungmin asked Henry and yawns. "Hyung, didn't you sleep in the plane?" Henry asked and Sungmin shook his head. "I had to watch Kyuhyun sleep. I just don't know why it was like that." Sungmin explained. "Do you want to sleep? You can sleep on my shoulder." Henry offered and Sungmin smiled. Sungmin then lays his head on top of Henry's and sleeps. Sungmin is just tired. Besides practice, Kyuhyun sometimes just doesn't easily allow him to sleep.

 

 

"Hey, let's eat outside later, Kyu!" Changmin invited him. "I'm sorry, but I promise Minnie we'd eat together when we arrive at Jeju." Kyuhyun explained. Changmin knows that Kyuhyun and Sungmin are together. "Looks like Sungmin hyung is already asleep." Changmin looked at where Sungmin was, and Kyuhyun followed his sight. He noticed that Sungmin was leaning on someone. He immediately stood up and saw Sungmin leaning on Henry, and both of them were sleeping. 

 

"Yah! Henry, wake up and move your back to your original seat." Kyuhyun woke Henry up and even if Henry didn't hear what he had said, he knows what to do when he saw his hyung. So he instantly stood up to return to his seat and sleep again. Kyuhyun was pissed that Henry just let Sungmin, who was about to fall. Fortunately, Kyuhyun caught him.

 

He then sits as the boyfriend he is. He lets Sungmin's head lay down on his shoulder and sleep while he wraps his arm around his waist.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, Yoona and Seohyun were talking when Jessica stood up. "Unni, where are you going?" Seohyun asked. Jessica didn't answer and just stood up to walk towards the back of the bus, where her target is. "Unni, sit down." Yoona told her, but she didn't listen. 

 

She continued to walk until she was near the EunHae couple. She glares as Donghae lovingly wraps Eunhyuk's in his arms, not wanting to let go, whispering words filled with love. Just as Jessica was about to speak up, the bus went into an abrupt stop, disturbing everyone who was asleep, and making Jessica fall.

 

"Unni, are you okay?" Krystal immediately helped her unni to stand up. "Why are you here?" Krystal asked. "I was just here to check you. That's all." She said and walked back to her seat. While she was walking, she still took a glance at the EunHae couple, who seems like they were stuck like glue.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After more than an hour of travelling by bus, they all arrived at the private resort. Their eyes marveled at the sight. They can't believe that their company had given them a vacation. Their resort was at the beach side. The view was beautiful and the best part about  this trip, no managers, no bodyguards and the area is off limits to any fans. In other words, they're free to do anything they want. 

 


 

Update~! I feel so sad. Youngstreet has ended. T.T I'm gonna miss my bb, Heechul.