The Hungry Wolf's Prey Is A Pink Bunny

Love Has No Limits

When Eunhyuk left, the party went on. Kyuhyun was happily drinking with everyone. Most of them were drunk and they couldn't care less.

 

"Hey, let's get married now, Minnie~" Kyuhyun giggled and hiccuped. Sungmin could only roll his eyes and smile at his boyfriend's drunkness. Sungmin took a shot of soju as he talks with Henry.

 

"Hyung really gets a little crazy when he drinks, huh?" Henry whispered. "Yeah. And I have to take care of him when he passes out. I have no choice since this drunkard is mine." Sungmin joked. "Yah. Who you calling a drunkard?" Kyuhyun whispered in Sungmin's ears. The cute guy could sense Kyuhyun's hot breath on his ear.

 

"Ignore him. He's an attention seeker when he's drunk. He just-- Ahh.. K-kyu!" Sungmin was distracted when Kyuhun bit his earlobe and it. "I just can't help it. I want you now. I need you." Kyuhyun seductively said and Sungmin's neck. 

 

The rest have their own worlds. Some had passed out already, some began to try to return to their rooms to sleep, while the rest were drunk. So no one will really stop them.

 

"K-kyu... People are watching..." Sungmin bit his lower lip as Kyuhyun began his neck. "I'll leave now." Henry said to himself and stood up to walk away. Sungmin felt weak and lied on the ground.

 

"I really want to do you right now. But I can't risk the others seeing your precious beautiful body. Your mine, you know. "Kyuhyun said sweetly with a smirk. Sungmin smiled that even if Kyuhyun was drunk, he was still the loving and possessive boyfriend he is.

 

"Then what are we still doing here. Let's go to our room now." Sungmin winked as he wrapped his arms at Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun lifted Sungmin and brought them together back to their room.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When they were in the elevator, Kyuhyun let Sungmin down first. Sungmin still has his arms on Kyuhyun's neck. Kyuhyun was still red and he was getting impatient. He began kissing Sungmin's lips and the smaller guy moaned under the kiss, allowing the maknae for his tongue to get in.

 

Kyuhyun saw that they were near their floor and immediately pressed the emergency button. The elevator went into an abrupt stop, breaking their kiss. "Kyu, what did you do?!" Sungmin yelled. "Just something to prolong the heat." He whispered seductively at Min's ear. "But Kyu, the camera." The older pointed to the camera at the top left corner of the elevator. Kyuhyun rolled his eyes and took a piece of cloth. He jumped to the camera and placed over it. "Now, there's nothing to worry about." 

 

Kyuhyun smirked and went back into ravishing Sungmin's tempting neck. "Kyu.. ngh..." Sungmin was enjoying the moment they have. Kyuhyun pushed him, trapping him between his lover and the mirrored walls of the elevator. Kyuhyun's hands were traveling inside Sungmin's shirt, pinching his s. "Ahhh..." Sungmin softly moaned. 

 

"Your moans are music to me." Kyuhyun whispered and crashed his lips unto Sungmin's again. Sungmin was lifted and had his legs wrapped around Kyuhyun's waist. Kyuhyun bent forward, making his bulge rub against Sungmin. "Kyu~" Sungmin said and began to Kyuhyun's pants. He bent unto his knees and pulled Kyuhyun's pants down, along with his boxers. 

 

Sungmin was welcomed by the proud 'Kyuhyun Junior'. It was at this moment where you can say that Kyuhyun really fits to be in 'Super Junior'. 

 

He blew the tip, sending shivers down Kyuhyun's spine. "M-m-min-nie..." Kyuhyun moaned as Sungmin began to the tip of his , and slowly down to his base, tasting every inch of him. "Min... Stop teasing... Just it already~" Kyuhyun breathed heavily, and Sungmin nodded. He opened his mouth and wholly took Kyuhyun inside his mouth. 

 

Sungmin never failed to make Kyuhyun feel estatic. His mouth is engulfing that big , while Kyuhyun grips his hair. Kyuhyun breathes out heavily and holds himself to prevent from . He could feel Sungmin's teeth and tongue on his . "AHHH~ Sungmin!"

 

Kyuhyun was about to , but he saw that the light on the elevator was back on, so he pushed Sungmin's head away, earning a grunt from the latter. "The light is back on!" Kyuhyun panicked and he and Sungmin tried to make him wear his pants back. When they were done, Kyuhyun stole a kiss from Sungmin, making the latter pout.

 

"We still have some unfinished business. It's hard to hold up my little thing down there." Kyuhyun said and held Sungmin's waist. Sungmin was also excited since he's been also holding his own down there. So he pulled Kyuhyun for a deep kiss.

 

The elevator opened and Kyuhyun pushed themselves out and walked towards their door, without breaking the kiss. They would often slam each other on the wall, but trying not to get their lover hurt. When they arrived at their suite, they locked it and Kyuhyun carried Sungmin to the top of the dining table.

 

He lied Sungmin gently down, with him on top. The two finally broke their kiss just to breathe and remove their clothes. Sungmin wanted to pull Kyuhyun back to him, but the maknae got down and walked to the fridge. Sungmin wondered what Kyuhyun wanted, but was surprised to see the latter holding ice cream, strawberry syrup and a banana. 

 

"What are you gonna do with those?" Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun could only smirk. He took a spoon and sat on Sungmin's tummy. He took a small scoop and placed ice cream and syrup on Sungmin's s. "Kyu~! it's cold!" Sungmin complained. "Then I'll take it away from you." Kyuhyun said and the ice cream off of Sungmin. He took his time and flicked Sungmin's s with his tongue.

 

When he was done, he bent down to Sungmin's . "Don't tell me you're gonna put ice cream on me down there!?" Sungmin yelled. "Aniyo~ I'll just put this yummy syrup on you. Your mixed with strawberry syrup will be tasty." He replied and opened the bottle of syrup and put some over Sungmin's .

 

Kyuhyun was his lips and couldn't resist anymore. He took Sungmin in without any hesitations. "Ahhh~ Kyuhyun-ah~" Sungmin gasped when he felt Kyuhyun's mouth on him. He looked and saw the syrup dripping from Kyuhyun's mouth and his own . He also his lips as he holds himself.

 

"Kyu~ I think... I'm gonna... Ahh~" Sungmin wasn't even able to finish his sentence when he exploded in Kyuhyun's mouth. Kyuhyun swallowed all of Sungmin's . The taste of his lover's milk mixed with strawberry syrup was even better than he imagined. Sungmin pulled Kyuhyun and the syrup and that was dripping from the maknae's mouth. Sungmin could taste himself, but the saltiness was mixed with the syrup's sweetness. 

 

"Now for the main course." Kyuhyun said and took the banana. He peeled of the skin and dipped it in ice cream and syrup. "W-what are you gonna do with that?" Sungmin was afraid of what Kyuhyun would do next. He was unpredictable anyways. "Just prepare yourself." He warned. "Prepare wha-AAHH!"

 

Sungmin yelled as Kyuhyun shoved the banana in Sungmin's hole. "Banana split." Kyuhyun smirked and bent down to eat the part of the banana that was sticking out. He ate it, and would Sungmin's inner thigh oftenly. "Kyu! Just get in me now!" Sungmin begged, and Kyuhyun liked it.

 

When he was done, he positioned his on Sungmin's entrance and held the latter's thighs. "Ready?" He asked, Sungmin nodded, and he gladly entered. "AHH! Kyu, did you get bigger in less than a day?!" Sungmin held his tears because he knows that he is loving the feeling of having his boyfriend inside of him. "I love your tightness though." Kyuhyun said and ed in more. He was fast and hard, but not too much to avoid hurting his Minnie. 

 

After a while, the two felt that they were about to and Kyuhyun tightened his grip on Sungmin's thighs while the one on the bottom clenched his fists. "I'm.. G-gonna a-again, K-kyu~" Sungmin was trying to speak. "Just a... few more..." Kyuhyun said and finally exploded inside his lover's hole. He ed about a few times again before pulling out. 

 

He picked Sungmin up and gave him a kiss. "I love banana splits." Kyuhyun teased and Sungmin glared at him. "I think I'm gonna hate bananas now." Sungmin rolled his eyes. "But you love mine, right?" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin blushed away. "I thought so." Kyuhyun smiled unto himself and carried Sungmin to their room. "Let's go for another round."

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The following morning, Eunhyuk was awakened by his growling tummy. He looked at his side and saw his beautiful lover sleeping peacefully. He wanted to make breakfast for him so he stood up and went out of his room. But he was surprised to see how messy the kitchen area was.

 

The ice cream melted, a banana peel wasn't thrown in the garbage can, and strawberry syrup was all over the table and carpeted floor. He knew who did it, the evidences were lying on the floor. 

 

"KYUHYUN! SUNGMIN HYUNG! CLEAN THE MESS YOU MADE IN THE KITCHEN! AND TAKE YOUR CLOTHES THAT ARE IN HERE!"

 


 

 

I wanted to create a beautiful for KyuMin, but I felt that something was lacking. I wanted to update now because I have essays to do tomorrow. T.T I don't want to make my readers wait any longer, because I care about you. ^^ If there are typos, please tell me because I'm kinda sick while I was doing this, so forgive me. I hate having coughs and colds. I think I also have slight fever. T.T 

 

Anyways, your comments are loved. I'm sorry if my replies are some times boring or whatever. :p If you want to talk with me, write on my wall, or you can follow me on tumblr. My url is: kiwibubblecat.tumblr.com, and talk with me there. :D