Just Like In A Date Part 3: HanChul's Date

Love Has No Limits

"I love you." Hankyung whispered at Heechul's ear. "If you love me, can you remove the blindfold! Why do I have to be blindfolded anyway!?" Heechul complained. He has been wearing a blindfolded since they left the house. Heechul doesn't know why his boyfriend did this, but he's annoyed. He also expects something nice for doing this to him.

 

"We're here." Hankyung said and went down the car, to open Heechul's side and him. "Where are you really taking me?! You better get this thing off me right now--" Heechul was stopped when Hankyung removed his blindfold.

 

Hankyung rented a private room in a restaurant. He made sure that everything was served and that no one will be able to get in. He wanted this night to be special since they haven't had a chance to go out since they've been together. And he just doesn't want to go out on an ordinary date. 

 

Heechul's jaw dropped when he saw what has boyfriend had set him up. The venue had red streamers, red balloons, red roses and dinner was already served. It was just so beautiful and romantic. "I never thought you had that romantic side of you." Heechul commented. "There are many sides of me that I want to show you, and only you." Hankyung said and kissed his cheek. "Do you like it?" He asked and enveloped Heechul in his arms. "I love it." Heechul answered him and kissed him on the lips. Hankyung kissed back with more passion this time. The kiss deepened and Hankyung pushed Heechul until his back was already at the wall. 

 

But Heechul pushed Hankyung backed a bit, earning a grunt from his boyfriend. "We have all night. Let's continue that later. I'm hungry now." Heechul said and pushed his boyfriend away to sit and begin to eat. "Fine. Just promise me we will continue that later." Hankyung whispered like a devil at Heechul's ear. "I know. Another side that only I can see?" Heechul teased and Hankyung nodded. Heechul laughed at his boyfriend's antics, especially when Hankyung roared like a tiger. 

 

The ate their dinner with their hands intertwined. Heechul would often feed Hankyung, and the other would do it too. They were like young lovers having their first date, when they would still blush and get shy with the other.

 

While eating, Hankyung took one of the roses and gave it to Heechul. "Remember that you said that you are like a rose?" Hankyung asked and Heechul, and he nodded. "Well, you are like this rose. So beautiful, but it has to be handled with much love care." He said, looking into Heechul's eyes.

 

"You are like this rose. You have to be handled with much love, care and understanding. You are a special rose, because you belong to me. And with that, I have to take really good take care of you, especially that I don't want you to be with anyone else. I want to prove to you that there's no one else for me to love except you." Hankyung said.

 

Heechul's eyes sparkled with those tears that he prevented to fall. He never knew Hankyung was this romantic. He had always suspected him to be like this, and tonight it was proven.

 

Heechul took the rose, placed it on his ear and batted his eyelashes. Hankyung chuckled at the cute sight of his lover. Heechul took one of Hankyung's hands and placed it on his cheek. "I really don't know what to say. Loving you for all those years and hiding it from you. All those lies, all those fake relationships that I was in, just to forget you, they were useless. Because no matter how much I tried to move on, my heart would still scream your name." Heechul said with a chuckle.

 

The two reminisced their memories as they ate that sweet white chocolate cake that Heechul likes. His boyfriend knows how much he likes white chocolate, and what's the best cake to serve but that.

 

They would laugh at those moments when they pulled pranks on others or with each other, well, just Heechul. All those feelings when they were jealous, and all the love that they felt. But still, no words can really descibe what they were feeling.

 

 

 

Hankyung looked at his watch and saw that it was already 10 in the evening. The last part of tonight's surprise must be ready already. "Heechul, we have to go now." Hankyung said and Heechul followed.

 

In the car, Heechul thought that they were gonna return to their dorm, but he noticed that the direction that they were going was sorta unfamiliar to him. "Geng, where are you taking me?" Heechul asked as he saw tall buildings around. Hankyung was silent, and trying to hide his devious smile.

 

Heechul then realized that they stopped into a hotel. Yes, for tonight, they are going to sleep in a hotel that Hankyung reserved. He was touched, knowing how expensive the hotel they were going to stay at, and he knows how much Hankyung earns. It wasn't much compared to his, especially since he is one of the most wanted idols when it comes to MCing and guesting in variety shows.

 

Heechul hasn't said anything yet. While in the elevator, Hankyung had his arms at Heechul's waist, and the other was gazing at his boyfriend's eyes. Hankyung pecked his lips and they both smiled. "I'll cover your eyes, okay?" Hankyung told him. "Another surprise?" Heechul chuckled and followed to Hankyung's surprise. 

 

When the elevator opened, the two walked towards the room that Hankyung had reserved and especially requested for preparations for tonight. "Alright, here we are." Hankyung said as he uncovers Heechul's eyes.

 

Heechul blinked and was more amazed than the one in the restaurant. The whole place was filled with rose petals and scented candles. Everything was romantic and perfect for a couple. Heechul turned to Hankyung and hugged the Chinese man. He kissed him so hard, that he was almost biting his boyfriend's lips. "Oops, sorry." Heechul apologized. Hankyung then thought of something as a 'revenge' for what had happened.

 

"Do you want to take bath? When you see the bath tub, I hope you liked what I prepared." Hankyung whispered to Heechul's ear. He went to bath room, and saw that the bath tub was filled with rose petals. The candles were milk scented, and there were bath gels of different scents. He smirked when he saw that everything that he needs were there, even the brand he uses was exactly the same.

 

He dipped his body into the warm water in the bath tub. He felt himself relax after all the stress from all those schedules he had. He only had Hankyuung as the only reason for him to be destressed, and he was thankful for having him.

 

Heechul closed his eyes as he thinks of himself and Hankyung. He was so engulfed in his thoughts that he didn't realize that someone had already locked himself inside their bathroom with him.

 

He was awoken when he felt someone with him in the tub. He opened his eyes and saw Hankyung trying to lie beside him. He smiled and sat on Hankyung, as the other hugs him on his waist. 

 

But this isn't what he wanted. He had been patient all night already. Hankyung looked at Heechul's eyes, and the pretty man was like hypnotized in his lover's eyes. Hankyung immediatly captured Heechul's lips and pulled him closer to him.

 

Heechul wrapped his arms around's Hankyung's neck and deepened the kiss. Hankyung's hands started to roam Heechul's body and pinched his left , making the other groan. Hankyung then darted his tongue inside Heechul's mouth and they fought for dominance, but Hankyung won and every corner of Heechul's mouth. Heechul then started to feel Hankyung's member throbbing. He let his hand slid down Hankyung's body until he reached his desired destination. He grabbed Hankyung's member and started to it.

 

Hankyung pulled away and breathed heavily. His eyes were dark and filled with lust. "So, is this one of those sides only I can see?" Heechul smirked as he continued to Hankyung's . "Stand up." Heechul commanded and Hankyung followed. 

 

Heechul stared at Hankyung's before proceedinig. He lightly kissed him from the slit down to the base. Hankyung leaned himself on the wall to get hold of him. Heechul his going back up before taking him whole. He him so hard until his lips were swollen. Hankyung groaned so loud as he waches Heechul's head bob up and down.

 

He was getting lost in his thoughts and was about to , when he pushed Heechul away. "Rude much." He commented and rolled his eyes. Hankyung then took Heechul in his arms and carried him into their bed.

 

Hankyung laid Heechul unto their bed and jumped on him. Hankyung started kissing Heechul again and began to kiss and his jawline down to his neck. Heechul moaned his name, and Hankyung's drive got wilder.

 

Hankyung pulled himself away and his lips. He went down to Heechul's beautiful and marveled at the sight. Heechul blushed and Hankyung took his and started to kiss it and his balls. Hankyung also Heechul's hole, and the other was losing it. 

 

"Geng~" Heechul called for him and the other took in in his mouth. "AAAHHHH!" Heechul was lost in a daze as he watches Hangeng bob his head. He grabbed Hankyung's hair and clutched into it as he feels his boyfriend's lips up to his base. 

 

Heechul felt that he was about to reach his peak. Hankyung felt it too and pulled away. Heechul was breathing heavily. While he was breathing, Hankyung tooook his fingers and it. Heechul then took Hankyung's fingers and it too. Hankyung then inserted two fingers inside Heechul's hole. "AHHH!" Heechul yelled. Hankyung scissored him and Heechul was whimpering. "Geng! I need you in me now!" The man under begged.

 

He removed his fingers and took Heechul's legs and positioned himself."Are you ready?" Hankyung asked and Heechul nodded.  Hankyung entered Heechul and the other let out a loud scream. Good thing that the room is sound proof. 

 

 

Hankyung ed himself and Heechul would let out a soft moan. "G-geng~" Heechul trailed. Hankyung stopped and looked at Heechul, but he was only pushed. He was now lying on his back and Heechul was riding him.

 

"I really like this side of you." Heechul said as he Hankyung's earlobe. "Well, I'm all yours and you're all mine." He responded and sat up to help Heechul. He kissed him hard on the lips  while he holds Heechul's member again.

 

"Geng~ I'm about to... Ugh..." Heechul said. "Just a little more." Hankyung said and Heechul s into him until they both came. 

 

Heechul pulled away and fell on the bed. Hankyung then crawled beside Heechul and placed the blankets over them. He kissed his forehead and wrapped his arms around him. "Saranghae~" Heechul whispered. "Wo Ai Ni~" Hankyung answered him and kissed him before they fell asleep.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The following morning, Heechul was awoken by an empty space beside him and the smell of his favorite. "Beijing fried rice~" He muttered. He wore some clothes and went to the kitchen. He leaned on the counter and lovingly gazed on Hankyung. 

 

"Good morning~" Hankyung greeted him. Heechul smiled and just continued to watch him. "Did you have a good night sleep?" Hankyung asked when he was done cleaning up the utensils. "Of course, especially since I was with you." Heechul blushed. Hankyung also leaned on the counter and just looked at Heechul too.

 

The two just gazed into each other's eyes. Smiles were fixed on their faces and love filled the atmosphere. 

 

They ate their breakfast, feeding each other and still gazing into the other's eyes. In between, they would give each other pecks. 

 

"Why do we have to stay at the hotel again?" Heechul asked, and suddenly his phone rang. "Hello? Heechul? Where are you and Hankyung?! We have practice at 10 a.m! Let's just meet at the company." Leeteuk said and hung up. "That's why." Hankyung said and Heechul chuckled. "Let's go."Hankyung said and cleaned the dishes before leaving the hotel.

 


 

So while I was doing this, I was listening to Han Geng's songs. I'm currently addicted to Say No actually. I also watched some of his MVs. It made me realize how much I miss him. Luckily, I dedicated this whole chapter for them. It's kinda long, right? Hope you enjoyed~ :D