Issue

Love Has No Limits

Leeteuk widened his eyes. He doesn't know what to do. Heechul had his lips on him. He wasn't kissing back, but he wasn't pushing him away either. He doesn't know if he can even call it a kiss. Their lips were on each other, but that's all. 

 

He can taste the faint taste of beer and what he thought would be cigarettes. He wondered since when did he got back to smoking, and where did he get them?

 

Heechul pulled away and looked away. "You smoked?" Leeteuk asked. "I needed some destressor." Heechul answered as he looks up in the sky. "So you got back into smoking?!" Leeteuk was pissed. Heechul was destroying his lungs. "I thought you stopped." Leeteuk said said. "Well, I did too." Heechul answered and took out a box of cigarettes, surprising the leader. He took it away from him, and Heechul growled. "Give that back!" He tried to get it again, but Leeteuk threw it in the trash can. "Why did you throw it?!" Heechul yelled at Leeteuk.

 

"Why are you smoking again?! Why are you hurting yourself?! Why are you doing this?!" Leeteuk asked. Heechul couldn't answer. Once again, he was trying to supress the tears from his eyes. "Do you care?! Nobody cares! Everyone has someone to be with them! Be it a boy, or a girl! While I... have no one..." Heechul said, and a tear escaped his eye. His eyes couldn't let anymore tears. His eyes were already painful because he has been crying too much.

 

"That's a lie... You have me." Leeteuk said and Heechul looked at him. "You are not alone. If you don't have anyone else, I'm here for you. And you know that." The leader smiled, showing his dimples. "Now I know." Heechul said and stood up. "Where are you going?" Leeteuk watched him leave and stop before entering their room. "I feel sleepy already. I wanted to ask you if you can stay with me until I sleep, but I think you won't like it." Heechul said and got ready for bed.

 

He climbed the bed and looked at the ceiling. 'Why do I have to suffer like this? All I wanted was just one call, or one message from him. Was that too hard to ask? Is this a punishment? But for what? For being a bad person? Or for loving him too much?'  He thought. 

 

Just then, Leeteuk entered the room. "Still not asleep." He said and walked towards the other side of the bed for him to sleep. "I was waiting for you." Heechul said and turned to his other side to face Leeteuk. "You were always so strong. Everyone sees you as someone who will never break down. But just a while ago, I saw a side of you that the public doesn't see." Leeteuk said and tucked some of Heechul's hair behind his ear. He was about to pull away, but Heechul held it and placed it on his cheek. "I just needed someone to be there when I fall down. I got used to being with Hankyung. When he left, standing up with a smile and my head held high seems impossible for me back then." He explained. Leeteuk pulled him and hugged him. Leeteuk wrapped his arms on Heechul's waist and placed his chin on top of his head. While Heechul hugged him back and his face with closed eyes on his chest. 

 

"I'm here for you. Just trust me. You have me." Leeteuk said.

 

With that, Heechul had managed to close his eyes and sleep. Leeteuk watches his beautiful face, and he doesn't even know why he's like this to Heechul. He felt like a space in his heart was filled the moment their lips met. When he saw the Cinderella man in pain, he wanted to take the burden away from him. 

 

It was a mystery. Why did these two felt this connection? Was it because of longing? Was it because they both felt empty, and with each other, they figured that their hearts would be able to be okay? 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The alarm clock rang at sharply 7 am at the that Siwon and Kibum were. Kibum hid under the pillow while Siwon got up and turned it off. "Hey, Bummie, let's have breakfast downstairs with everyone." Siwon said and Kibum groggily sat up. He went to the bathroom, while Siwon wakes up the eldest members of their group.

 

"Hyung..." Siwon knocked. "Hyung--" The door opened, and he was about to call again, but the sight of his hyungs surprised. Heechul was cuddled in Leeteuk's arms. It was like how Heechul was when he was with Hankyung. Siwon didn't want to enter anymore for fear of what would happen. 

 

He closed the door and pretended he didn't see anything. "Hyung, did you wake the hyungs up." Kibum tried to take a look, but Siwon stopped him. "Let them sleep. They need all the rest they can." Siwon said and smiled. Kibum didn't bother anymore and walked out of their suite. "I'm waking the others up." He said and left.

 

Siwon just left a message on Leeteuk's and Heechul's phone before he waked the others up. When he went to the other room, it didn't surprise him that they were all wake, and everything was neat and tidy. "Hey Siwon." Zhou Mi greeted him with a morning smile.

 

"Henry!" Ryeowook was chasing Henry early in the morning. "What's with the screaming baby?" Yeusng asked as he steps out of the bathroom with a towel on his neck. "Hyung, I did not steal your underwear, I swear!" Henry defended himself. "Is that white Calvin Klein one?" Yesung asked. "Yes!" Ryeowook answered as he still chases the real maknae. "I think I saw it and put it with the other laundry." Yesung said and Ryeowook stopped to pant. "I told you... I didn't... steal it." Henry said in between breaths. "Here, have some water." Zhou Mi said and gave him water to drink.

 

"When are we eating breakfast?" Shindong came out of his room and was stretching his arms. "Ah. That's why I'm here. Breakfast buffet at the dining area." And before anyone could step out, Shindong hurriedly ran towards the elevator. The rest laughed and went down, except for Siwon who had to go to the last room where the two couples were.

 

The moment he opened the door, there was already the faint smell of coming out from both of the rooms. "Breakfast buffet at the dining area!" Siwon yelled in their living room, and Eunhyuk immediately came out, wearing nothing. Siwon closed his eyes and looked away. "Hyukkie, why did you run out ?" Donghae came out, wrapped with their blanket. Eunhyuk kissed Donghae's forehead before taking a part of it and wrapping both of their bodies with it. "Breakfast with everyone. But please, wear something when you go down." Siwon said and went to knock on the other couple. "Let's get you dressed up, baby." Donghae said and jumped unto Eunhyuk, wrapping his bare legs at his boyfriend's waist. "Siwon-ah, I think we'll be a little late." Eunhyuk said and kissed Donghae before closing their door.

 

Siwon just rolls his eyes and knocked at the door of KyuMin. "What?" An annoyed Kyuhyun opened the door. "I was just gonna say that we're gonna have breakfast at the dining area with everyone." Siwon said. "Why? I can have my breakfast right here." Kyuhyun smirked at Sungmin. "Kyu, give me a rest. You were rough last time." Sungmin said as he tried to sit up. "Ow!" He complained. "Well, if you want to eat, we'll be at the dining are. Shindong hyung probably ate half of the food there. Not to mention Changmin and my Sooyoungie too." Siwon said as he walks out without saying goodbye to Kyuhyun. He was busy thinking about breakfast and his girlfriend.

 

"So, Minnie hyung, do you need help dressing up?" Kyuhyun had this smirk that Sungmin knew very much.  "KYU!" Sungmin's voice was cut by his boyfriend's soft lips.

 

 

While the couples were busy with each other, having 'breakfast', and the others already eating before Shindong, Changmin and Sooyoung could finish all the food, Leeteuk and Heechul were still asleep.

 

Leeteuk moved and remembered that someone was on him. He opened his eyes, trying not to wake up Heechul. He looked at the beautiful man sleeping on him and his hair. He knows how it feels to be alone, wanting someone to be with at the darkest and coldest times at night. He also felt lonely, now he has someone to be with him when he feels alone, Heechul. But was it right? Why is there a part of him opposing this?

 

Just then, his thoughts were interrupted by Heechul's phone."Heechul, your phone." Leeteuk said and Heechul sat up to answer his phone. "Yeoboseyo?" He said. "Hyung, breakfast. Wake up before they finish the food." Yunho said. Heechul agreed and put his phone down. Leeteuk stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to wash his face.

 

When he walked out, Heechul was just staring through the window. "Hey, wash your face now." Leeteuk said and Heechul followed him. Heechul looked at himself at the mirror. 'My beautiful face. After last night, I felt better now.' He smiled and washed his face. 

 

When he stepped out, Leeteuk was holding a towel in front of his face. He was about to get it, but Leeteuk wiped his face away instead. Heechul didn't argue anymore and let the leader wipe his face. The two laughed and they went down for breakfast. 

 

"What took you so long?" Jungmo asked and the two just laughed. The two took a seat and ate. The others were minding their own business, busy with friends or their significant other. While Siwon, was observing Leeteuk and Heechul.

 

"Siwon oppa, is something wrong?" Sooyoung asked and Siwon shook his head. He smiled at his girlfriend before his eyes get back on his two hyungs. The two were laughing to their hearts content. He was happy happy because after a long time, he had seen another genuine smile. But he felt that something was wrong. Heechul's smile wasn't because of Hankyung, but because of someone else, their leader, Leeteuk. 

 

"Heechul-ah, here, eat this." Leeteuk held the fork in front of Heechul's mouth, and the Cinderella man gladly ate it. No one else foound it weird with this two. "Yah, GaeTeuk! (Dog Teuk!)" Heechul called, and Leeteuk didn't complain like before. "Yes?" He answered with a smile, flashing his signature dimple. "Nothing." Heechul shook his head.

 

Heechul felt at ease when he sees Leeteuk with him. He doesn't know why, but he's happy.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After breakfast, everyone wanted to go shopping. They went by their own groups and grabbed whoever they want to be.

 

Most of the girls were together. Yoona kept eyeing Jessica from time to time. She was disturbed by how Jessica still watches Donghae from afar. 

 

"Sica unni, look at this!" Yoona pulled Jessica and she looked at what her dongsaeng was pointing at. She then turned her head and saw that the EunHae couple walking away. She was about to walk, but Sunny came in front of her. "Does this necklace look good on me?" Jessica looked for Donghae and Eunhyuk, but they were gone already. She sighs and went back to her group mates' attention.

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae were happily with Kyuhyun and Sungmin. "Monkey!" Donghae grabbed a monkey stuffed toy and hugged it. "It looks like hyung." Kyuhyun said. "I know! It's cute, right?" Donghae beamed and Eunhyuk nodded. Eunhyuk was looking for another stuffed toy that Donghae would like. His eyes landed on a nemo stuffed toy. "Hey, Hae, look at this." Eunhyuk said as he takes it and give it to his boyfriend. "OMO!" Donghae jumped like a kid and hugged it. Eunhyuk smiled, knowing how much Donghae would love it. "Ahjusshi, I'll buy it." Eunhyuk took out his wallet and paid for the stuffed toy.

 

"Kyu~ I want this~" Sungmin pouted at his boyfriend. "Err?" It's not that Kyuhyun doesn't want to spend money on Sungmin, but he knows that his hyung has a lot of stuffed toys already. "Look, it's a cute pink dog stuffed toy!" Sungmin held the desired item. "Buy it for me, please~!" Sungmin didn't want to use his aegyo, but he has no choice. "Aish~!" Kyuhyun couldn't resist him and paid for it. Sungmin smiled in victory. 

 

The two couples had their hands intertwined with their lovers as they walk around the village, pointing at the different items they see around.

 

"Here." Ryeowook took a couple headband and placed it on him and Yesung. Yesung looked at the mirror, and he doesn't like what he sees. "It doesn't fit me." Yesung says as he removes the headband. "But, it's a couple headband." Ryeowook pouted. "BUt Wookie, I don't like it." Yesung said. Ryeowook felt like crying. "You do not say that to your lover." Shindong whispered to Yesung. "Look, he's about to cry." His chubby friend pointed. Yesung looked at Ryeowook who returned the headbands and walked away. "Wookie..." Yesung called for him, but he ignored him.

 

It may just be a light issue, but for Ryeowook, it felt like Yesung doesn't like his taste. He was already tired, so he took a seat at a bench. He looked down and pretended to ignore Yesung who took the seat beside him. Ryeowook then felt something on his head and touched it. It was the headband that he wanted earlier. He then looked at Yesung and he saw he was wearing the headband. "I bought it. I know you like it. So, will you stop sulking. It doesn't suit you." Yesung said and lightly pinched Ryeowook's cheek. "Let's go. Let's still look around." Yesung held his hand out and the eternal maknae took it.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Kibum and Yuri were looking at different things. Kibum tried some sunglasses on him. "Oppa, you look good in whatever you wear." Yuri said and Kibum smiled. "Hey, Yuri, look at these shoes!" Sooyoung called and Yuri went to her. While the two girls were busy trying some shoes on, Siwon saw their two hyungs again.

 

"Hyung, look at this!" Changmin wore a pair of silly eyeglasses. He was with Yunho, Jungmo, Jay, Leeteuk and Heechul. He doesn't want to be the third party with Kyuhyun and Sungmin again.

 

The others smiled in amusement, while Heechul continued to look around. "Do you want something?" Leeteuk asked him. "Ani. There's nothing that seems to caught my interest." Heechul said and walked to look for something unique as always.

 

"Shell necklaces and pendants! Each item is different from the other. All made from nature's beautiful items!" Heechul's attention was caught by the said items. He took a look, and saw that all the items were all different. Some have different designs, some have different shells used, but one thing was similar to every thing there. They were all beautiful.

 

Heechul picked up one necklace. On the shell pendant, it has Chinese characters that read, 愛情會找到你, which means 'Love Will Find You.' He looked at it and wondered if this was like a charm. "It's a charm, especially for those who seek for love." The seller said.  "Will you buy it?" She asked him. "Ah. No. Sorry." Heechul said and walked away to go after Jungmo. Leeteuk saw how Heechul looked at the necklace. He saw how Heechul wanted it. But he doesn't know why he didn't buy it. "Excuse me, I'll buy the necklace he was looking at." Leeteuk said and took out his wallet.

 

"Hyung, what did you buy?" Siwon asked and Leeteuk just smiled. "Just a gift." He said and his eyes went to Heechul and left Siwon without a word. He saw how his hyung hid the gift in his bag and walked towards Heechul. He followed behind with Sooyoung, Kibum and Yuri without being noticed.

 

"FOOD!" Changmin yelled. "WHERE?!" Sooyoung immediately heard and swiftly followed Changmin to the smell of food. Siwon chuckles at her girlfriend. Well, he did love her for who she really was, and her being a shikshin is part of it. Siwon's gaze returned to his two hyungs.

 

"Heechul-ah, would you like some white chocolate?" Leeteuk offered. 'I always asked Hankyung to buy me white chocolate.' He thought. "Sure." Heechul nodded. "Here." Leeteuk fed him again. The two giggled and Siwon knew something was wrong. He just can't pinpoint it.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When night came, Leeteuk ahd Heechul were at their room. Heechul was fixing his hair while Leeteuk was taking a nap. Heechul looked at his back and watched Leeteuk sleep. He walks over to their bed and Leeteuk's hair. "This is wrong." He whispered and stood up. He went to the window and gazed out.

 

'What's happening? It's like I'm cheating on him.' Heechul thought and wiped his right eye. He crossed his arms and sighed as he looks at the night sky. 'I wonder how he is right now. I hope he's taking his medicines and sleeping well.'

 

"Is something wrong?" Leetuk asked as he wraps his arms on Heechul's waist from behind. He was surprised by the leader's action. "L-leeteuk, what are you doing?" Heechul stuttered. Leeteuk tightened his grip and inhaled Heechul's scent. He then released him and took the necklace he bought earlier. "Is that?" Leeteuk didn't answer his question and wore it to Heechul's necklace. "Do you know what it said?" Leeteuk said. Heechul shook his head and Leeteuk took it. "I asked the lady from the stall. She said it means, 'Love Will Find You'." Leeteuk smiled and hugged Heechul again.

 

The two looked out their window. Heechul rested his head on Leeteuk's chest and the latter holds him. Leeteuk rocks them as they enjoy the beautiful night scenery of the ocean. Why were they doing this?Why do they act like they belong to each other, when they are truly not? Can you call this cheating? The two were left by their lovers, but did their relationships end with their other half?

 

"Teukie-ah..." Heechul called. "Hm?" Leeteuk looked at Heechul. "Why are we like this?" Heechul finally looked at Leeteuk. "What do you mean?" Leeteuk released Heechul and made the pretty man face him. "This is wrong. This is--" Leeteuk doesn't want to hear him anymore. He was afraid of what would Heechul say next, so he shut him off by kissing him. His kiss was a little forceful, hurting Heechul.

 

Leeteuk pulled away, only to see Heechul's lips swollen. "I'm sorry." Leeteuk said and looked away. "I hate you." Heechuul mumbled. Leeteuk sighed and closed his eyes. But he was surprised when he felt Heechul's lips on his again. He returned the kiss and began to walk. When he felt they were near the bed, he lifted Heechul, laid him on the bed and climbed on top of him without breaking the kiss.

 

"Don't leave me. Just stay with me." Heechul mumbled in between the kiss. "I won't." Leeteuk assured him and returned kissing him.

 


 

I was supposed to put a rated scene for HeeTeuk, but that will be really wrong already. Also, I want to thank you all readers because I've hit the three digit number of subscribers, which is a first for me. This is my 10th story, and it's just now that I had this much readers. Thank you! 

 

And with this, I commemorate this day because today is...

 

 

Happy Birthday to my beloved, Kim Heechul, my ultimate bias! I love him with all my heart! ♥

 

 

 

 

I want to spam more pictures, but I can't. You can just follow me on tumblr: kiwibubblecat.tumblr.com

 

Oh yeah, meet my girlfriend(s):