EunHae is REAL

Love Has No Limits

"Because... Because I love him too!"

 

Eunhyuk never thought he'd say those words. He was in love, and not just with anyone. He was in love with Donghae, his best friend and a man. He realized that the reason why he couldn't accept the relationships their hyungs have was because he couldn't be that strong to admit his feelings and confess to Donghae.

 

"W-what?" Jessica walked towards Eunhyuk and glared at him. Eunhyuk gulped at her icy glare. "Since when? Who are you fooling?!" She smirked at him. "I don't know. Maybe when I first saw Donghae. And the only person I've been fooling is myself. I've finally thought why I always hate seeing him with other girls. I now know why we're inseparable. I now know why there's this certain happiness in me when I'm with him.  It's because I've been denying my true feelings for him. And that is I love him." He said. 

 

Jessica knows that Eunhyuk was telling the truth. She can see it in his sincere eyes, and she hates it. She was about to say something when a familiar voice stopped them.

 

"You do?" Jessica and Eunhyuk turned to the lying topless man. "Donghae..." Both of them whispered. "Did I hear everything clearly?" He asked the two. "If you don't believe me, then don't. It's okay." Eunhyuk weakly smiled. He was about to turn, ready to leave, but Donghae grabbed his arm and hugged him from behind.

 

"Who said I never believed in you? So, does this means you love me?" Donghae asked and batted his eyelashes. Eunhyuk nodded. He was hardly blushing, and was thankful that Donghae was still hugging him from behind. "Really?" The fishy guy turned Eunhyuk to face him and saw how red the monkey guy is.

 

"I love you Hyukkie!" Donghae buried his head on Eunhyuk's chest, and the latter smiled and the fishy guy's hair. "I love you too, Hae. I'm sorry I've been denying it for a long time. I'm sorry for hurting you. Just please, don't leave me. I realized that I really can't live without you." He said with tears about to fall. "Stop crying Hyukkie." Donghae said as he wiped the other's tears away. "I forgive you, and I'll never leave you. I assure that." He said and hugged him again.

 

Jessica was dumbfounded. She was outcasted. She hated Eunhyuk for doing this. "You!" She yelled. The two stopped, only to realize that they weren't alone. "Me?" Eunhyuk asked. "Yes! I hate you! You took Donghae away fom me!" She yelled and was about to hurt Eunhyuk, but Donghae's arm came across her. "Correction. Eunhyuk always had my heart from the beginning." Donghae confessed. "You mean, you used me?" She was already in tears. "I didn't mean to. Partly, yes. But we were friends and thought why not give you a chance since you were nice. I tried to love you, but I just can't. After our break up, everything felt awkward. I never knew the good girl we once knew has this side." Donghae tried to explain without hurting her. "Then I'll just make the two of you break up!" She pointed her finger to them. "How?" The two crossed their arms. "I'll tell the management." She said and sent off her deadly stare. The two suddenly became nervous. Jessica can do things that no one can thought of. An example was how she had drugged Donghae earlier.

 

"Jessica, don't!" They were all stopped by a female voice. They all turned their heads to see the source of the voice. It was Tiffany's. She was with Taeyeon, and they were at the door. "Taeyeon... Tiffany..." She whispered. "Jessica, if you tell the management about them, it's like also spilling out the other relationships in the company. You know that they are not the only ones in the relationship. You know that EunHae isn't the only couple that's real. You know that if they find out couples like Sooyoung and Siwon, the management wouldn't care. But if they find out about us..." Tiffany couldn't even finish her sentence as tears began to fall on her beautiful face. Taeyeon had to hug her because she looks like she was about to fall. She was also afraid. The two entered and Taeyeon closed the door when they got in. Tiffany sat down at the couch, still crying, being comforted by Taeyeon.

 

Jessica knew what Tiffany was trying to say. EunHae wasn't the only real couple. She wondered how Yunho and Jaejoong is without each other. She knew how much Heechul has been telling everyone how he misses Hankyung and even shedding tears about it in public. She knew how Leeteuk would silently cry himself to sleep thinking about Kangin. But out of them, two couples that was close to her heart made her think about what will happen if she told the management. She knows how happy her sister is with Amber. Even if it was weird, she was happy when Krystal would talk to her about Amber. Her sister's happiness matters to her. And the other couple that was close to her were at the couch, and one of them is crying now.

 

She looked over at the EunHae couple who was trying to comfort the crying Tiffany. She knows Tiffany is the strong type, but she never thought that Tiffany would be crying like this at the thought of being separated with Taeyeon.

 

She walked closer to the two couples and the four of them looked at Jessica. "Tiffany... I'm sorry." She said to her friend, wiping her tears away. "Don't do it. And if you love him, let him go and be happy." Tiffany advised her friend.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The guys of Super Junior were getting ready to leave the building, when suddenly, their door bursts open, revealing the EunHae couple who were laughing with their hands together. 

 

"Oh, hi hyungs!" The two of them waved like little kids. "So, are you two together now?" Heechul asked, earning a slap on the head from the leader. "YAH! Don't you hit me!" He yelled to Leeteuk. The couple just giggled. "So? Answer me." Heechul asked. Eunhyuk blushed and Donghae nodded, raising their hands. "Hyung! Eunhyuk said he loves me too!" Donghae yelled, making the rest of the guys give out sighs that they are finally relieved about them.

 

"Congrats. Now, let's go home now. We're all tired." Leeteuk said and they all assembled to ride the van. 

 

"Hyung! Can I sit beside my Hyukkie?!" Donghae asked and hugged Eunhyuk's arm. "As if I have a choice." Leeteuk rolled his eyes. Donghae immediately pulled his boyfriend and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Hae... Can't breathe... Properly." Eunhyuk struggled and Donghae immediately released him and laid his head on the monkey's shoulder instead. "Sleep well my Hae." Eunhyuk said as he Donghae's hair.

 

Beside them, Ryeowook and Yesung sat behind them. "Oppa, isn't it cute that they are finally together?" Ryeowook asked. "Yeah. Now, we only have one couple left to get together." Yesung remarked and the said 'couple' entered the van. "Hyung, I want to sit beside the window!" Kyuhyun pouted. Sungmin just couldn't resist him and let him get what he wants. Ryeowook and Yesung were watching them and rolled their eyes.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When the elevator at the 11th floor opened, Donghae also stepped out. But Leeteuk pulled his shoulder. "Where are you going?" He asked his dongsaeng. "Hyung! Please! Let me now sleep with Hyukkie! You all know how much I've been dying to sleep at his bed!" He yelled, making everyone hear it. Eunhyuk blushed and he covered his ears that were really red now. "Hyung! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!" Donghae was now jumping up and down and is whining like a child. "Okay! Fine! Just shut up!" Leeteuk yelled, covering his ears. Donghae hugged him and ran back to Eunhyuk. "Thank you hyung!"

 

He dragged Eunhyuk with him until they both reached the latter's room. While waiting for Eunhyuk to open his room, Donghae was jumping up and down while holding his boyfriend's arm. "Donghae, calm down. And if you're gonna do something tonight, try to keep your volume down." Yesung said as he and Ryeowook enters their room. Donghae giggled while Eunhyuk's ears turned red again. "Hyung! Keep quiet tonight!" Kyuhyun smirked. "Yah!" Sungmin said as he pushed the maknae into their room.

 

Once the door opened, the two immediately came in. Donghae jumped into Eunhyuk's bed and rolled over. He inhaled Eunhyuk's scent that he loves so much. Eunhyuk just stands at the door, watching Donghae with a smile. He looked at how Donghae looks tonight. He's so cute and he's his. 

 

Donghae closed his eyes and opened his arms widely. He then felt Eunhyuk come into the bed too. When he opened his eyes, he saw Eunhyuk crawling his way towards him. "Hi Hyukkie." Donghae said. He then noticed his boyfriend's eyes. They were different from earlier. Donghae sat up and backed away. Eunhyuk just continued, having those eyes filled with lust. Donghae gulped when he felt the headboard at his back. 

 

"H-hyukkie..." Donghae shivered when Eunhyuk ran his hand up and down on his right arm. Donghae closed his eyes and suddenly felt something soft on his lips. He took a peek, only  to see his Hyukjae kissing him. It was softer than he imagined. It was better than what he expected to taste like.

 

Eunhyuk made Donghae lied down, making him on top. Donghae moaned, and Eunhyuk let his tongue in. He played with Donghae's tongue, and they both could feel each other's saliva around their mouths. Eunhyuk began to around Donghae's mouth, reaching every corner in it.

 

He pulled his lips away and pulled Donghae's shirt away. He his lips when he saw Donghae's beautiful upper body. No wonder he always had the urge to see Donghae shirtless, he wanted to taste him. 

 

Eunhyuk began to kiss Donghae's jawline, earning giggles from the guy below. "It tickles, Hyukkie." Donghae laughed some more, but his laughs were also mixed with moans when Eunhyuk began his neck and pinching his s.

 

Eunhyuk left marks on Donghae's neck and went down to on the younger's erect . He has Donghae's right in his mouth and his hand was pinching the other one. Hearing Donghae's moan excites Eunhyuk. He pulled away and began to strip himself in front of Donghae.

 

"Donghae likes what he sees." He said and jumped on top of Eunhyuk. "Hey, I'm the one who tops you!" Eunhyuk complained. "Let's see that." Eunhyuk moaned and tried to stand up but Donghae pushed him down.

 

Eunhyuk frowned and Donghae stuck his tongue out. "Hyukkie, close your eyes." Donghae commanded and Eunhyuk followed. He felt his hands being held and when he opened his eyes, he was surprised to see Donghae tying his arms. "H-hae..." Eunhyuk tried to struggle, but Donghae wiggled his fingers. "This is for making me suffer." Donghae said. 

 

For revenge, he will tease Eunhyuk and play with him or himself. He began to Eunhyuk's , and he shuddered. Donghae began to pump Eunhyuk's hard on. Eunhyuk threw his head backwards. "F-faster... D-don't tease..." Eunhyuk begged. Donghae smiled and bent down. He kissed the slit, making Eunhyuk moan loud. Donghae began to kiss from the top down to the base. 

 

"Ahhh~" Eunhyuk let out another moan when Donghae began to take his whole . Donghae waas having a hard time with Eunhyuk's large in his mouth. He was able to take it all in, and his lips reached the base. He started to bob his head up and down. Eunhyuk looked at Donghae and loves the sight of his boyfriend bobbing his head up and down, eating him up. He bucked his hips, causing Donghae to almost gag up. He even coughed and pulled away. "I'm sorry." Eunhyuk apologized and Donghae smiled at him. 

 

Donghae bent down again and began Eunhyuk again. He let his teeth touch Eunhyuk's . He took it slowly at first, but Eunhyuk complained and Donghae went faster. His mouth was already swollen, but he still continued eating Eunhyuk. Donghae felt that Eunhyuk was about to , so he tried to quicken it up until the latter exploded. Donghae let him explode in his mouth, and when his mouth was full, he pulled away, and the rest exploded around Donghae's chest He swallowed all of Eunhyuk's and finally the that was on his .

 

Donghae's face was filled with and he leaned near Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk kissed Donghae, tasting his own self. It was a little bitter and salty, but Donghae's tongue makes it sweet for him. When Donghae pulled away a little, Eunhyuk let his tongue out and cleaned up the younger guy's face until he was clean.

 

"Untie me now, please." Eunhyuk begged. "No~" Donghae teased and Eunhyuk groaned. Donghae smirked and sat down a little away from Eunhyuk's face. Donghae held his own and to pump himself. Eunhyuk was really suffering. He wanted to hold Donghae and do that to him. He wanted to eat Donghae and pounce on him already. But he can't because his hands were still tied.

 

"Ahhh~ H-hyuk-kie..." Donghae kept calling for Eunhyuk. Eunhyuk's was already hard and was standing up. He was biting his lower lip as he watches Donghae quickens his pace, and hearing his name drove him crazy. Donghae felt like he was about to , so he stopped. 

 

Donghae leaned again and gave Eunhyuk a passionate kiss. "Can I be free and let you ride me now?" Eunhyuk hoped, but Donghae smirked and gave him a peck on the lips. Donghae placed his fingers in front of Eunhyuk's mouth. "." Donghae batted his eyelashes and Eunhyuk followed. Donghae held out three fingers and Eunhyuk his fingers, covering them with his saliva.

 

When Donghae pulled his fingers away, Eunhyuk was surprised with Donghae's action. He was really dying and he wants Donghae at that moment already. Donghae entered those three fingers in his hole. He made sure Eunhyuk had a full view of him ing himself with his fingers.

 

"Ahhh~ Oh my God~ I wonder how good Hyukkie is!!" Donghae moaned as he begins to pull and push his fingers inside him. Eunhyuk couldn't take it anymore. He tried to remove the cloth that was tying his wrists. "Ahh~ Hyukkie!" Donghae kept calling Eunhyuk's name and Eunhyuk is losing his patience. After his attempts, he was successful in removing the cloth. When he was free, he pushed Donghae down. "Hyukkie!" Donghae was nervous, but also excited.

 

"That was too much. I want to be in you now." Eunhyuk said and his eyes were filled with lust. "Finally!" Donghae wrapped his legs around Eunhyuk's waist and the latter smirked. He held Donghae's waist and positioned himself at the entrance. "Ready?" Eunhyuk asked and Donghae nodded.

 

Slowly, Eunhyuk entered Donghae. "AAAHHH!" Donghae screamed. "Does it hurt? I'm sorry." Eunhyuk said. "It's okay. God! It feels so good to have you in me!" Donghae moaned. Eunhyuk began to slowly push inside of Donghae, and slowly pulling out. "UHH! Faster Hyukkie! I want it fast and rough!" Donghae said and Eunhyuk followed. He began to pick up speed and Donghae was endlessly , screaming and calling for Eunhyuk's name.

 

"AHHH! AHHH! H-HYUK-KIE!" Donghae called. When Eunhyuk ed deeper, he hit Donghae's prostate. "There! Oh God! Hit it there again!" Donghae said with his hands clenching the bedsheets. "I... Think.. I-I'm.. G-gonna ! AAHH!" Donghae said when Eunhyuk hardly pounces on him. "A little more." Eunhyuk said and in a few more s, they both came.

 

Eunhyuk filled Donghae. While Donghae spurted his all over his and Eunhyuk's abdomen. Eunhyuk Donghae's filled tummy, which made the other laugh. "It tickles." Donghae beamed. When Eunhyuk was done, he pulled the covers them and wiped their sweaty foreheads. 

 

"Rest now. You must be tired, because I really am tired." Eunhyuk said as he cuddles Donghae in his arm. "Hyukkie, I love you." Donghae smiled and Eunhyuk gave him a kiss on the lips to which the younger melted in. "I love you too, Hae. Let's sleep now. I don't want you to be sleepy tomorrow." Eunhyuk said and closed his eyes. "I'll be fine. Hyukkie..." Donghae called. "Hm?" Eunhyuk answered still with his eyes closed. "Let's do it again tomorrow, okay?" Donghae said. Eunhyuk pretended he was already asleep which made Donghae frowned. He just rolled his eyes and slept that night.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The following morning, Donghae was limping. "Yah, what's wrong with you?" Leeteuk asked Donghae. "Why are you asking it? Isn't it obvious, Eunhyuk Donghae!" Heechul yelled and Eunhyuk blushed when he stepped out of his room. Everyone else's eyes shifted from Donghae to Eunhyuk and back to Donghae. "YAH! Eunhyuk-ah, assist Donghae to walk. You must take responsibility in the action you did!" Heechul yelled. Eunhyuk hung his head low and helped Donghae walked.

 

"Was I too rough on you last night?" Eunhyuk worriedly whisper. "But I loved it! I wanna do it again tonight!" Donghae said and tried to jump, but his legs and were already sore, making him groan in pain. "On second thought, when I recover, I'll top you." Donghae smirked. "We'll just see about that." Eunhyuk said and carried Donghae bridal style as they go down to their van.

 


 

I felt like I haven't updated in a while. :p It was hard writing for EunHae. I want to write something good, but I think the outcome is different.  :p

Thank you for all your comments. I really appreciate them! :D