Donghae's Confession

Love Has No Limits

Donghae was very nervous today. He had been fidgeting and it's obvious in his actions and smile that he seems nervous.

 

"Hey, Donghae, what's wrong?" Eunhyuk asked. "Nothing!" Donghae smiled and Eunhyuk stood up to practice his solo. Donghae sighed and watched as Eunhyuk dance and sing on his own.

 

'The way he moves is beautiful. He is just so lovely and talented. I can't even stop my heart from beating anymore. It beats just for him.' He thought. He was smiling like an idiot throughout Eunhyuk's performance. The dancer didn't notice how Donghae lovingly stared at him. He thought that his friend was just observing him. 

 

"How was it?" Eunhyuk asked as he was sweating. "You were awesome as always." Donghae complimented. He passed the towel to the sweaty guy and pushed him towards the direction of the showers. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Do you think this will work?" Leeteuk asked as he sits down. "I hope it will." Heechul said as he yawned from his seat. "And you're just sitting there, because?" Leeteuk asked him. "Because I will give the signal to Donghae later when things are ready." He reasoned out, making Leeteuk roll his eyes.

 

"Hyung, I think it's enough." Ryeowook said. They all looked at the simple yet romantic room they have decorated. They hope that after today, the two will be together. "I hope they get together. Right, Yesungie?" He asked his boyfriend and the other nodded. He then just dragged Ryeowook away for them to have a date.

 

"I'm going to see Yoona." Heechul said. "Hyung, I'll go with you!" Siwon ran after Heechul who was now going to find where the girls of SNSD are. Leeteuk looked at Shindong, wondering if he's busy. "I have to go to a recording. Sorry, hyung." The big guy said and left. Leeteuk turned to the last couple standing with him. He knows he shouldn't interrupt them. Yesung had told him about how Kyuhyun would slowly make a move to Sungmin. He knows he should just stay away.

 

 

"Hyung, want me to cook you food?!" Kyuhyun asked. "You want me to die?" Sungmin answered. "You want to go somewhere? Leeteuk hyung, can you drive us somewhere?" Kyuhyun looked at Leeteuk. "Are you really trying to kill me?!" Sungmin yelled and Leeteuk laughed. "I'm sorry."

 

Kyuhyun has been thinking of things he and Sungmin can do for the day. So far, his suggestions are only leading to the idea that he is trying to kill his hyung. "What about eating hamburgers?" Kyuhyun asked and Sungmin's eyes sparkled at the mention of his favorite food. "Your treat?" Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded without hesitation. Leeteuk was amazed at how Kyuhyun is making an effort. He noticed how Sungmin gave a lot of effort in doing things for Kyuhyun. It seems that things have changed. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Donghae was walking around, and saw the girls of SNSD with Heechul and Siwon. He walked to them and greeted them. He saw how Sooyoung and Siwon seem to still act shy around each other at their own world. Seohyun wasn't there for WGM taping, so it was another head less at their room. Sunny and Hyoyeon were talking. Yuri was alone by the window, holding the phone on her phone. It seems like she's looking at her pictures. Yoona and Heechul were talking, probably about today's plan. Lastly,  he saw Taeyeon and Tiffany playing around and he could see the love they have for each other. Taeyeon hugged Tiffany and the younger girl smiled and was blushing. How he wished he and Eunhyuk was like that.

 

"Oh Donghae oppa, you're here." His thoughts was disturbed when he heard a voice from behind. He saw Jessica walk in and smiled at her. "Are you busy, oppa?" Jessica asked again. All the eyes went into them again. It was always a wonder how no matter loud the noise is, whenever Jessica asks Donghae, everyone's attention will divert into them.

 

"I'm sorry. I have some important agenda to do today." He answered and bowed. "Hyung, Siwon, I'll go now." He said. "Wait for us!" The two went after him, who were also followed by the girls they were talking with earlier.

 

 

"Are you okay?" Yoona asked him. "Why wouldn't I be?" Donghae smiled but his eyes widened again as the thought of what might happen later on. "We'll support you." He was shocked when he saw Sooyoung beside him. "I know everything. Siwon has been telling me. All the couples, the relationships and some of the problems you guys had been through. Don't get mad at him. I insisted on telling me. And besides, if Yoona isn't there, who else can help you?" Sooyoung patted the shorter guy's shoulder and smiled.

 

"Oh well, this is it. I'm gonna get Hyukkie now. I hope after this, I can address him as MY Hyukkie." He smiled at the thought and walked to find his friend.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Eunhyukkie!" Donghae waved at him. The dancer waves back, flashing his gummy smile. Donghae walks toward him, every step he took made him nervous. His heart beat increases with every step he took.

 

"Are you busy? Can you come with me?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk, and the latter shook his head. Donghae took his hand and lead them to the room that their groupmates had fixed earlier. "Why are we here?" Eunhyuk looked around at the room where they are.

 

"Just for us to have a talk." Donghae explained and smiled.  The place was simply romantic. Balloons and flower petals were there. "Are you sure we're allowed to be here?" Eunhyuk wondered. Donghae nodded and pulled him to sit at the bench. The two of them sat and silence filled the area.

 

 

"Eunhyuk-ah, do you remember our promise?" Donghae broke the silence. "Which one?" The dancer wondered since the both of them had made a lot of promises together. "The one where we promised that when we fall in love with someone, we'll tell the other." Donghae reminded him. "Yes. Why?" Eunhyuk asked. "I'm sorry, but I broke that promise. I'm in love with someone... These past years." Donghae said. "H-how long?" Eunhyuk asked. "Since we met. All these years, I've hidden it from you." 

 

"What?!" Eunhyuk was mad. His chest felt so heavy. 'He's in love with someone? And he's been in love since we met and he never told me?!' He doesn't know what made him angry, the part that Donghae didn't keep his promise or the part that he's in love with someone.

 

"That's why I'm here. To say sorry and to tell you something about it." Donghae said and held his friend's hands. He it before looking into Eunhyuk's eyes. "I'm sorry I kept if from you all these years. Now I wanted to tell you how my heart feels..." He cleared his throat.

 

"Eunhyuk-ah... Lee Hyukjae... I... Lee Donghae... am in love... with you."

 


 

The much awaited confession has finally happened. :D