Hospital With You

Love Has No Limits

GIF not mine. 


 

"KYUHYUN!" Sungmin yelled. Everyone of them were panicking. The girls were trying to call for help. 

 

"Hello! 119! Please call an ambulance! There's an accident here on ****!" Nari called. The other guys were trying to push away the crowd. "H-hyung..." Kyuhyun tried to say. "Kyuhyun! OW!" Sungmin tried to sit up, but his fall had injured his left arm. Kyuhyun took a last look at Sungmin before his vision got blurry.

 

Sungmin tried to wake him up, but it was no use. Minutes later, the ambulance arrived. They got two stretchers and placed Sungmin and Kyuhyun on them. "Since we have two patients, we can only bring one person with us. Who could that be?" One of the men asked and Leeteuk immediately raised his hand. "Come with us now."

 

Leeteuk rode on the ambulance as he held his two dongsaengs hands. Sungmin was still awake. He stretched out his other arm and held unto Kyuhyun's hand. He intertwined their fingers and looked at Kyuhyun with hopeful eyes. 'Let me suffer instead of him. Why must he be involved in the accident again?' He told himself.

 

Meanwhile, the others who were left ran into the cars and drove away. Yoona, Henry, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Ryeowook and Yesung rode at Heechul's car, while the rest were in Siwon's car. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"He's okay. His fall injured his left arm. He has scratches and moving it may cause pain. I suggest for the patient to not move the said arm." The doctor said.

 

Sungmin opened his eyes, but the light blinded him. He used his right hand to block the light on him. "You're awake!" He looked and saw Eunhyuk run to him, who was followed by Donghae. "W-where am I?" He said. "Don't tell me you have amnesia! But the doctor didn't mention this! Sungmin, do you know who I am?!" Sungmin laughed at Eunhyuk. "I don't have amnesia. I'm just making sure I was at the the hospital." He said and Eunhyuk gave out a sigh of relief. 

 

"Don't think of those kind of things. You're making us worried." Donghae said. "Where are the others?" Sungmin asked. "The others bought food." Eunhyuk answered. He looked around the room, it was already night time. He doesn't know how long he was asleep. "Oh yeah, don't worry about the driver. We won't press charges on him, unless you want to." Donghae said. "No need." Sungmin replied. "He's gonna pay half of the bill. Half of it, the local government will. They said that it was their fault that the light flickered." Eunhyuk explained.

 

"We're back." He saw Heechul, Yoona, Shindong and Nari enter the room. "You're awake!" Yoona ran towards Sungmin and lightly hugged him. "Yeah. I just woke up." He said and smiled. He moved his left arm, but it was still injured. "Ow!" He yelped. "Don't move! The doctor said that you have scratches and it may hurt, but you seem better compared to Kyu." Donghae said and Eunhyuk nudged him. "Where's Kyu?" He looked at everyone.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Since he had been involved in an accident before, his body is having a hard time. He fell on his back and he bumped his head. He also had a minor sprain on his ankle. He must have tripped when he avoided the car. Well, that is all. He needs all the rest, so he will probably wake up around tomorrow morning." The doctor said and left.

 

Sungmin limpingly walks to Kyuhyun, with Yoona holding his IV stand for him. "Sungmin..." Leeteuk was surprised to see him. He was kinda struggling to walk, but his heart was more in pain as he sees Kyuhyun in his position. "You should rest." Leeteuk said, but Sungmin shook his head. "Hyung, let me stay beside him." Sungmin said, trying to hold his tears. 

 

He walked towards Kyuhyun's bed. "Hyung, sit here." Ryeowook offered his chair and let Sungmin sit there. He took hold of the maknae's hand using his right hand and held it next to his cheek.

 

"Hyung, here's some food." Siwon placed some food on the table, but Sungmin didn't respond. "Eat it. Kyuhyun doesn't want you to skip meals." Zhou Mi patted his back. "Come on, let's leave them alone. I wish something good would happen." Yoona told everyone and they all went to Sungmin's room.

 

Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun. "I should be the one in your position, not you. You don't deserve this." He sniffed. He tried to lift his left arm. He endured the pain because in his heart, the pain was griever. He reached out his left hand until it reaches Kyuhyun's cheek. He at it and smiled. 

 

"I never got to tell you how much I love you, Kyu." He said and tears were now rolling down his face. He wiped his tears and took the food on the table. "I don't want you to worry about me, so I'll try to eat." He takes a bite of his hamburger that the guys had bought him earlier. He recalled that night when they had the 'candle-lit dinner' at their dorm. 

 

When he was done eating, he just sat there, watching Kyuhyun fall asleep. "I've always wanted to watch you sleep, but you always play up to the wee hours of the morning, so I never had the chance to do so." He chuckled to himself. "When you wake up, I'll let you play whatever game you want until when you want and I won't scold you. Just please, wake up." Sungmin cried. He knows that Kyuhyun isn't in a coma, but he can't accept that Kyuhyun was like this because of him.

 

"Excuse me," a nurse spoke and he immediately stood up and greeted her. "Oh! You're Lee Sungmin of Super Junior!" The nurse exclaimed. Sungmin thought that she may probably wants an autograph. "Wait, aren't you supposed to be in your room?" She asked. "Can I please stay here?" He asked as he looks at Kyuhyun. "Sure. Just please don't take out your IV from you, and sleep well here." She said as she walks towards Kyuhyun's IV stand to check it. She also checked his heartbeat before she bidded Sungmin good night.

 

Sungmin held Kyuhyun's hand and rested his head on the bed. "I won't leave you." He said and closed his eyes.

 

The rest of the members took turns to see Sungmin with Kyuhyun. "Do you think he'll wake up tomorrow?" Sooyoung asked. "Knowing Kyuhyun, I'm sure he will." Zhou Mi said. "Let's all go home now. I'll stay with them." Leeteuk said and entered Kyuhyun's room. He took a blanket and placed it on Sungmin. He laid on the couch and took a last look at the couple.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Morning came and Kyuhyun had managed to open his eyes. He looked around, to see their leader sleeping on the couch. He looked at the clock, 4:41 a.m. He knew that the members are still asleep. He then noticed someone's head on his bed. He moved his right hand, only to feel someone else's. He knew who this was. He knew that touch of hand. He knew that color of hair. He also knows that he's the only one who could possibly have an IV stuck to his hand too.  He tried to move his left hand to Sungmin's hair. 

 

He tightened his hold on Sungmin's hand, causing the latter to wake up. "H-hyung..." He managed to say. Sungmin opened his eyes and was happy to see Kyuhyun awake. "Kyuhyun!" Sungmin yelled, but not too loud, and hugged him. He also made sure he wasn't hugging him too tight. 

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" Kyuhyun asked. "I'm okay! It's you that I' m worried about!" Sungmin pulled away and Kyuhyun saw how worried his hyung was. "I don't want you to be in this situation. It pains me to see you suffering." Sungmin said and the maknae's cheek. "But I don't want to see the person I love get hit by a car." Kyuhyun smiled at him. "K-kyuhyun..." Sungmin was sure what he heard. 

 

"Hyung, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say those mean words to you. I just don't know how to tell you that I--" Before Kyuhyun could finish his words, Sungmin silenced him with a kiss. Kyuhyun smiled underneath and closed his eyes before kissing his hyung back. The kiss he had longed for, and the kiss Kyuhyun had attempted before. Sungmin  pulled away and looked away, trying to hide his blush.

 

"Come here." Kyuhyun scooted in his bed to make room for Sungmin. He pulled his hyung's arm, signalling him to lay next to him. "Are you sure?" Sungmin asked. "You know that you want this too." Kyuhyun teased. Sungmin pouted and tried to glare, but it ended up cute to Kyuhyun.

 

Sungmin climbed up the bed and rested beside Kyuhyun. "From now on, you don't have to be jealous with the other couples. You don't think I love you,  right?" Kyuhyun said as he wrapped his arms around Sungmin. The older just nodded. "You don't have to think about that now. Because hyung, I've loved you ever since. Nothing and no one can stop me from loving you." Kyuhyun said and gave him a kiss on the lips. "I've also felt the same way ever since you came. I love you Kyuhyun-ah." Sungmin said and kissed him again. Kyuhyun melted into the kiss. He had always longed for him.

 

He bit Sungmin's lip. Sungmin knew what Kyuhyun's wants, and slightly parts his lips, letting the maknae's tongue enter his mouth. Kyuhyun explored his hyung's mouth, touching every corner of Sungmin's mouth with his tongue. Sungmin took this opportunity to let his hand to explore Kyuhyun's body. He 'accidentally' let his hand touch Kyuhyun's member. Kyuhyun gave out a soft moan under the kiss.

 

Kyuhyun pulled away from the kiss and is way down to Sungmin's neck. He bit and Sungmin's neck, leaving red marks. "Ahhh... K-kyu..." By this time, Sungmin's hands was at the edge of Kyuhyun's pants. He removed the button and undid his zipper. Kyuhyun looked at his hyung and smirked. He then went back into attacking Sungmin's lips.

 

Sungmin let his hand enter Kyuhyun's pants. He could hear Kyuhyun moan under the kiss. He touched Kyuhyun's big member under the thin fabric that is between it and his hand. "Hard already?" Sungmin teased when he pulled away from the kiss. Kyuhyun threw his head back when Sungmin his growing member and he was just controlling himself.

 

"Kangin-ah..." They both heard Leeteuk's voice. Sungmin pulled his hand away and the two looked at each other nervously.They had comepletely forgotten that they weren't alone. They looked at their leader, who was, fortunately, still sleeping. The two gave out a sigh of relief. They looked at each other and giggled. "We were almost caught there." Sungmin sighed. "But wouldn't it be exciting if we were really caught?" Kyuhyun wiggled his eyebrows. Sungmin rolled his eyes and pinched Kyuhyun's cheeks.

 

"Hyung..." Kyuhyun pouted and Sungmin stopped. "Let's just sleep. The sun isn't still out." Sungmin said and pulled the covers for them. Sungmin cuddled in Kyuhyun's arms and closed his eyes. "Hyung?" Kyuhyun whispered. "Hm?" Sungmin answered with his eyes still closed. "You forgot something."

 

Sungmin opened his eyes, only to be given a goodnight kiss by his boyfriend. "I love you, hyung." Kyuhyun said as he hugged Sungmin. "I love you too, Kyu." Sungmin smiled and closed his eyes.

 

Kyuhyun watched Sungmin as he falls asleep, just like what he always do. He Sungmin's hair and let his self fall asleep while he stares at Sungmin.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Hours later, Heechul, Ryeowook, Yesung and Kibum had arrived. The other members had individual schedules, so they were unable to visit. They didn't make any sound because they were expecting that everyone was asleep.

 

To their surprise, they saw Sungmin on Kyuhyun's bed. They looked closer to see them hugging each other and their hands intertwined. They smiled knowing that something good had happened while they were gone.

 

"Wait, is that what I think it is?"Kibum pointed to Sungmin's neck and the rest took a closer look. "It's a.." Yesung couldn't finish his sentence. "A BITEMARK!"Heechul exclaimed. The others backed away and had to pull Heechul away too.