Say What?!

Love Has No Limits

The boys had successfully made their comeback. Everyone was greeting them. "Congratulations!" Everyone shook hands with them.

 

When the girls of SNSD came, the atmosphere was mixed with love, sadness, fear and happiness. "Oppa, congratulations!" Yoona, who was the closest to everyone greeted them. "I really love your dance!" She imitated the signature dance, which caused everyone to laugh.

 

"You were awesome." Sooyoung complimented Siwon. "Thanks," the male said as he rubbed the back of his nape. The two forgot that they were surrounded by noisy people and were just minding each other.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa, congratulations." Seohyun bowed at Kyuhyun. Sungmin was about to go to Kyuhyun but saw Seohyun. "Hey Seohyun." Sungmin shyly said. "Annyeong haseyo Sungmin oppa. Congratulations on your comeback. You were great." Seohyun said. Sungmin reminded himself that Seohyun has no interests in boys. "Oh. I gotta go to filming now. The staff of We Got Married is ready and Yong oppa is waiting." She said and waved goodbye to everyone.

 

 

"How are you oppa?" Yoona talked with Heechul a little farther away from the crowd. "I miss him. But everyday I remind myself that he had loved me for years, why stop? I also feel the same too, you know." He told the deer eyed girl. "Yeah. I know. You will support if he ever goes solo right?" Yoona asked. "Of couse! I'm still his boyfriend and he's still mine too! So, technically, we never broke up! It's called, 'long-distance' relationship!" Heechul pointed to the girl and she nodded.

 

 

"Donghae~" Jessica called. Donghae turned to the girl, and was given a kiss on her cheek. Everyone's eyes widened, and Donghae's and Eunhyuk's eyes grew the biggest, even if it doesn't seem so on Eunhyuk. 

 

"W-what was that for?" The surprised Donghae asked. "Why? Can't I give you a kiss on the cheek?" Jessica raised an eyebrow. "Well, you just don't give kisses on my cheek." Donghae answered. All the eyes were on them.

 

Yoona noticed Eunhyuk's pale face and pulled him to her. "Eunhyuk oppa, are you okay?" Yoona asked him. "Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?" Eunhyuk answered, but his eyes were still on Donghae. It seems that the fishy guy is really uncomfortable with the attention from the ice princess. Everyone could not understand why is Jessica suddenly affectionate with Donghae, and the male obviously doesn't like it. But what surprised everyone was Jessica's next question.

 

"Donghae oppa, are you free this weekend? Do you want to go out with me?" She confidently asked. Her groupmates were in wonder, and Yoona was panicking. This wasn't supposed to happen. This wasn't in her plans Just when SS2 ended, she planned in making the EunHae couple real as a couple, not just on cam, but off cam as well.

 

"Sorry Jessica, but our schedules this weekend are jam packed and we don't know when can we be free." Leeteuk saved him. Donghae looked at their leader's eyes and he knows that it means he's very grateful. "When are you free? Next week? The week after that? I can wait oppa." She said and went closer to him. She played with Donghae's clothes and smirked at him. He swallowed his saliva and was nervous around her. "Jessica, we have to go." Taeyeon said and pulled her away. Jessica waved a little seductively before closing the door.

 

When they were all gone Donghae showed a disgusted face. He went to Eunhyuk and complained to him. "Why was Jessica like that?!" Donghae pouted. Instead of feeling anything negatively, Eunhyuk smiled at the sight of a pouting Donghae. "Hyung~! Why is she bothering me and wants to date her again?!" Eunhyuk's smile faded with the word 'again.'

 

"I don't know. You just have to be busy  to avoid her." Leeteuk commented. "Hyung, we need to talk with Yoona later." Donghae whispered to Heechul. Eunhyuk tried not to listen, but he heard it. Just the mention of Yoona breaks his heart. In Eunhyuk's mind, if Donghae doesn't want to be with Jessica anymore, then he likes Yoona. He could only sigh and take a seat.

 

 

He then saw Ryeowook pouting and Yesung would kiss the younger's cheek. "No. No. No. Please don't do it in front of me. I don't want to hear it, so I'm going to the restroom." Eunhyuk said and went to the bathroom to clear his mind.

 

"What's with Hyuk?" Shindong asked. "Hyung! We're finally together!" Ryeowook raised his and Yesung's fingers that were intertwined. "No wonder Eunhyuk went out. He's avoiding more of this." Shindong said. Donghae frowned to himself. Apparently, his Hyukkie still doesn't the idea of this relationship.

 

"Congratulayions then. Since when are you together?" Sungmin asked. "Since December." Yesung answered, playing with Ryeowook's bangs. He finds it solely amusing. Ryeowook smiles and bats his eyes in front of his boyfriend even if Yesung is still and just staring at the younger's bangs.

 

 

Meanwhile, Eunhyuk went to the men's room and washed his face. The scene from earlier freaked him out. 'Why would Jessica suddenly show interest on him?! I thought it was clear to her that it was all a fling. A FLING!' He thought as he splash his face. But why is he troubling over this fact? He doesn't know and just sighed.

 

When he returned, he doesn't see Donghae. "Where's Donghae?" He asked Siwon. "He and Heechul hyung went out. Saying about meeting Yoona I think." Siwon answered. And with that, his chest felt heavier. He hit his chest to remove it. 

 

"Why are you hitting your chest?" Sungmin asked as he passed by him. "No reason." He lied and flashed his gummy smile.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Finally Donghae and Heechul had seen Yoona. "Yoona!" The two yelled and the girl turned around to look for her oppas. "Who called for me?" She asked as she still turns around. "We did." Donghae and Heechul went in front of Yoona and the girl waved. "So, what do the oppas need?"

 

The two took her to a more quiet place. Donghae handed them some hot chocolate and sighed. "Oppa, what's wrong?" Yoona asked. "First, Hyukjae and second, your unni." Donghae said. At the thought of her name, the image from earlier entered his mind and he shivered. "Hey! That's still my unni you're shivering about!" Yoona hit him on the arm. "But why would she suddenly show interest in you again?" Heechul wondered. "I don't know, but I only have my heart for one person!" Donghae admitted. 

 

"Haven't you confessed?" Yoona raised an eyebrow. Donghae looked away and she turned to Heechul. "What do you think?" Heechul stated. Yoona frowned and thought of a way. "Why don't we prepare something nice for him?" The two guys looked at the girl with a raised eyebrow. She smirked evilly, like from what she learned from Heechul and whispered to the two their plans.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

In the van, Sungmin was sleeping on Kyuhyun's shoulder while the younger plays and would casually look at his hyung. He then felt his eyes droopy and turned off his PSP to lean on Sungmin. He looked at Sungmin for the last time before holding his hyung's hand and falling asleep. Unconsciously, Sungmin smiled.

 

 

Leeteuk was secretly texting Kangin and Heechul saw it. "Are you texting him?" Heechul asked as he looks at a mirror. "Yes." Leeteuk answered with a smile on his face. Heechul took a look only to see the words, 'baby', 'i love you', and 'tonight' with a wink emoticon. Knowing what those means, he was geussing the two is going to do something. 

 

 

Donghae was sleeping with his mouth slightly opened and Eunhyuk closed it. But it always happen, so Eunhyuk chuckled and let it be. Heechul noticed the way how Eunhyuk gazed and thought that the plan might be easier than expected. 

 

Eunhyuk doesn't know why after such a long day of practice, he is energized again. With just the  sight of Donghae makes him alive again. 'Why do I get this feeling of my stomach turning whenver I'm with you'" He asked himself as he watches Donghae. And suddenly, Donghae woke up and smiled at Eunhyuk. The monkey pinched the fishy's cheek. "Ah! Ah! Ah! It hurts!" Donghae complained and Eunhyuk apologized. He just the fishy's cheek and giggled. 'And here is this feeling again.' Eunhyuk thought.

 

 

 

Ryeowook then took out his phone and held it for him and Yesung, ready to take a picture. "Wait, do I look good?" Yesung asked. "You'll always look good for me." The younger guy beamed and kissed his boyfriend on the cheek. Yesung smiled and held up the camera high for them. They posed and took some shots. "Here." Yesung chose a selca and made it the wallpaper of Ryeowook's phone. "Hyung, this is just you." Ryeowook said. "Yes. The best picture of me is when I'm in it alone." Yesung confidently said. Ryeowook rolled his eyes and smiled.

 

He placed his head on Yesung's shoulder and closed his eyes. "You know, hyung, you're not alone anymore. You always have me. And whatver everyone thinks, you're the best singer, and you're also a great dancer." Ryeowook said before dozing off. 

 

Yesung looked at Ryeowook and felt his tears on the edge of his eyes. 'This is why I love you. I've always felt insecure and lonely. But when you came into my life, all the emptiness and darkness in my heart disappeared. No one can clearly understand me except you.' He said to himself and Ryeowook's face. 

 

Yesung loves Ryeowook, as much as he loves his turtles, or even more. He was thankful for God for giving him a reason to smile everyday and making him confident about himself.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Are you gonna say something?" Leeteuk asked Kangin. He can tell it was something serious. "I want to tell something very important to everyone." HIs voice was serious, and it was somehow about to cry.

 

When they arrived at the dorm, Kangin asked to gather everyone in their living room. He's gonna make an announcement that will surprise everyone.

 

When, everyone was settled, Kangin took a deep breathe and looked at everyone. "I'm here to announce to you something important. After much deep thoughts and contemplation, I talked to our managers and the management about this concern." Kangin spoke. "Hyung, what are you trying to say? We're getting anxious already." Sungmin said.

 

"I'm entering the army."

 


 

Next chapter will be for KangTeuk.

 

Thank you for your comments, especially to HEEismylife unni! :D I also never expected to have this many subscribers. Thank you for your support!