Thank you!

Love Has No Limits

Everything has ended. What is this chapter for anyway? Well, I just want to thank you for all the time you've spent for reading my story. I never actually imagined for this story to have these many subscribers. I would like to thank everyone who has read this and enjoyed. Even if you're a regular commenter, or a silent reader, I appreaciate all your time you've spent with this story.

 

I know how some of you are surprised with the flow of the stories as to why a certain couple had more chapters than the others, and how the other couples emerged. Allow me to explain some short things:

 

1. This was supposed to be a HanChul fic. 

    When the story's plot came into my mind, the only one I had was with HanChul's confesion and Hankyung's leaving. The whole story would revolve around them, and the others would just be side stories or minor characters. But when I was beginning to draft the story, more ideas about the other couples came in. If that happened, this story had ended long time ago.

 

2. There wasn't supposed to be other couples.

     Obviously, this was supposed to only revolve around the four main couples. For YeWook, I kinda feel bad for leaving them behind, so I tried to put them in. You might wonder why some SNSD girls are here. Well, let's begin with Yoona. I was reading a lot of stories where Yoona had this quirky personality, and I needed someone to help everyone get together, and she came in. As for Sooyoung, I always shipped the Choi couple. Plus, Sooyoung's my favorite girl in the kpop world. I wanted to put her in. And Yuri is my second fave girl, and I ship her with Kibum. She's oozing with iness, and he's killing everyone with the smile. They're like the hottest couple if they'd really date.

 

If you don't ship them, I'm sorry. I just wanted to put them in, just please don't bash them.

 

3.  This story would end after KyuMin's confession.

     Originally, I wanted to end the story after KyuMin's confession, then get Hankyung back and end to story. But then, ideas began to rush in again, and finding myself to write more chapters than expected. Luckily, I managed to write 15 more chapters after KyuMin's confession.

 

4. The story wouldn't exceed 20 chapters.

    The real story? I was expecting to finish this by May. But it's already September. The original plot went like this, by chapter 5 or 6, HanChul's confession would've happened. Three chapters later would be Hankyung's departure, then two chapters later again is Eunhae's confession and after two chapters is KyuMin's confessiong, then one chapter for Hankyung's return and it would end there. I really thank how my brain works that things didn't go this shortly. 

 

 

Well, I really want to thank all of you. The story of Love Has No Limits will always remind me how much I love Super Junior, and how I love these OTPs. If you want, you can read my other stories too. I'll now focus on In the midst of war, we fell in love and my teacher taught me how to love. :> Hope to see you in my other stories! ^^