Yoona

Love Has No Limits

 

After eating their food, Leeteuk and Kangin were walking around SME. They were secretly holding their hands when, "Oh, Leeteuk oppa! Kangin oppa!" They looked up and saw Yoona waving at them. The two let go of their hands and greeted Yoona back. "So, how are you?" Leeteuk asked Yoona. For some reason, Kangin was a bit nervous. Everyone knows that Leeteuk was the one most interested in the opposite . And it was no secret that Leeteuk told Yoona to marry him back during their trainee days. "I'm fine oppa. Kangin oppa, are you okay?" Yoona was worried at the big guy since he looked disappointed when he saw her. "I'm fine." Kangin forced a smile. Leeteuk knew that his boyfriend was not happy. He knows his Kangbear very well.

 

"Tiffany! Fany! Listen to me! That was nothing! Please listen to me!" Taeyeon was calling and following Tiffany. The two men tilted their head with confusion. Yoona looked at her group mates and sighed. "Aish~ Seriously. Fany unni should believe Taeyeon unni. We all know that Taeyeon unni loves her the most. Their relationship is a bit rocky, and they've just been together. I have to act cupid and fix those two lovers later." Yoona stated and the two were a bit shocked. "Oops. Too much information. Mianhae." She bit her lip and apologized. "You mean they're together?" Kangin asked and she nodded. "You know and you're okay with that?" Leeteuk asked her. "Well, it's love. Love shouldn't have any limits. If they really love each other, I'm happy for them." She explained. "Yoona, can we talk to you in private?" Leeteuk asked and she agreed.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

They went in an empty practice room and faced each other. "Teukie hyung, why are we here with Yoona?" Kangin asked with a worried tone. "Why are you bothered?" Leeteuk asked him. It was just then that he knew that he realized that his boyfriend was worried. "Kangin-ah, don't worry please. You have me. I have you. Don't think of anyone else. Please know that I only have you." Leeteuk comforted his significant other and hugged him. "Oppa, why are we here again?" Yoona asked the elder in curiosity. The two pulled away from each other and looked into the girl's eyes.

 

"Well, Kangin-ah, aren't you tired?" He looked into the eyes of his boyfriend. "What's wrong?!" Kangin held his boyfriend's hands and his cheek. Leeteuk was in the verge of crying already. He just found out that his boyfriend thought he's gonna leave him. Also, the stress of always having to hide to everyone about them is tiring him. "I'm tired of keeping it. Can we at least tell her?" Leeteuk asked Kangin and the girl with them was just confused. "Tell me what?" Yoona questioned the two guys. Kangin knew what Leeteuk wanted.

 

"It's about me and hyung." Kangin said and held Leeteuk's hand, with their fingers intertwined. Leeteuk had that smile that can only be seen when he's with his lover. "You mean you two are together?" Yoona asked and the two nod. They were expecting Yoona to be disappointed, but opposite to what they were expecting, the girl jumped for joy, squealed and hugged the two of them. "I'm so happy for you! Congratulations! I always know that the two of you were together!" Yoona told them. "You aren't disappointed with us?" Leeteuk said. Yoona just shook her head. "Like I said, as long as two people love each other, then I'm happy for them. Just like my unnis, I'll support you, oppas in this relationship." She beamed. She always had a feeling that Kangin was special to Leeteuk, and it was more than just a member and friend should feel.

 

"But oppa, why tell this to me?" She wondered at the sudden secret shared to her. "Well, I saw how you care for your unnis. If you believe and support them, I guess you're the best person to know about us." Leeteuk said as he lay his head on Kangin's shoulder. The latter then wraps his arm around his lover's waist and kissed his forehead, making the elder blush. "Aigoo~ You two are just cute!" Yoona beamed at the cute sight of the two.

 

"Oppas, who else in your group knows about your relationship?" Yoona asked, making the two startled. "Well, honestly, no one." Kangin confessed. "What?! Why not?!" Yoona asked. "Well, they're boys. They aren't as open as you girls. It would be hard for them to accept and understand the fact that the ones who are supposed to be their parents for the group are together." Leeteuk said the sad reality that some of their members aren't open to this kind of love, like Eunhyuk. "Don't worry oppa. They will support you. And time will come that you have to tell the." The girl rubbed Leeteuk's back.

 

The elder guy has been crying in his lover's chest because of the sad reality of life. "I hope they'll support us. But now is not the right time to tell them." Kangin just said and continued comforting Leeteuk. "Baby, we have to go now. Thanks for the time Yoona." Kangin reminded Leeteuk that they have to hurry, and Yoona waved good bye to the couple. Leeteuk stopped crying and wiped his face. "Things will be alright, okay?" Kangin assured his boyfriend and kissed him on the lips. It was only then that his hyung calmed down. They both fixed themselves and left the room before their members look for them.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul was still hurt. He felt replace. 'It's HanChull, not HanWon. If Siwon wants to ruin a couple, he should just go to EunHae. Those three had even formed EunSiHae. I'm not sharing Hankyung with him.' He thought.

 

And while he was walking, he saw Yoona. "Hey Yoona! My sistah!" He said in his American accent. "What's up my brotha?!" She also said in an American gangster accent too. The two laughed, but Yoona noticed that Heechul isn't that cheerful today.

 

"Oppa, is something wrong?" The girl asked. "It's just that Hankyung is spending more time with Siwon." Heechul told the girl. "Don't worry oppa, I support HanChul no matter what!" Yoona cheered for him.

 

Yoona and Heechul were closer than what others think. They were siblings as they would call them. Yoona had long known about Heechul's condition, about his feelings. Yoona has always supported the HanChul couple, because it was the only way that Heechul could be with his beloved. 

 

"Oppa, you know that Hankyung oppa only has you in his heart." Yoona helped his oppa to feel better. "I wish. Anyway, I better get going now. Bye, Yoona!" She waved goodbye. She actually feels bad. She always had a strong feeling that Hankyung felt the same for Heechul. She's sad that this is what happening to them.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Yoona was happily skipping when she saw one of her favorite couples. "Donghae oppa! Eunhyuk oppa!" Yoona greeted them and the two waved back. She happily skipped to them. 

 

"So, you seem happy today Yoona." Donghae commented. "Actually, I'm not. I've been hearing sad stories from people about love today." She pouted. "Aish~ Yoona is so cute." Donghae pinched her cheeks.

 

Eunhyuk wanted to go away. He thinks that Donghae completely forgotten that he's beside him. He knows how popular YoonHae is compared to EunHae. But he doesn't know why he was uneasy. His heart was feeling uncertain when Yoona is with them. 

 

He was already about to take a step back when Donghae held his hand. "Yeah. I & Hyukkie are just taking a walk." Donghae smiled and held their hands in front of Yoona. The girl smiled and Eunhyuk blushed. "Uhm, Hae, can you wait, I'm going to the restroom for a while." The blushing guy said. "I'll go with you!" Donghae insisted, but ws rejected. "I won't be gone for so long. Stay here, okay?" Eunhyuk said and Donghae just nodded. He watched as his friend makes his way towards the restroom.

 

Donghae was just staring at Eunhyuk's back and Yoona noticed something about it. "So, do you like him?" She teased. "Hyukkie?! Uhm.. N-no! No!" He stuttered and was a bit frantic. "I didn't mention any name. And why were you stuttering?" Yoona raised a brow and smirked, just how Heechul thought him to. "You have got to stop smirking like Heechul hyung." Donghae said and Yoona chuckled.

 

"That's not the point. I never mentioned Eunhyuk oppa's name, but you mentioned his name. Do you like him, oppa?" Yoona asked again. Donghae sighed in defeat and nodded his head. "I was right!" Yoona praised herself for this discovery. 

 

"But I can't tell Hyukkie." Donghae admitted it, and broke his heart. "Why not?! EunHae is the ultimate SJ couple! You're like real! Why aren't you real?!" Yoona said and showed that she was annoyed that Donghae hasn't confessed. "Because he doesn't like the idea of that kind of relationship." Donghae said, trying to hold his tears. It hurts him that he can't express his feelings. He has been keeping it for a such a long time already.

 

Yoona tried to comfort the crying guy.  "Oppa, it will be okay. He will love you too." Yoona comforted him, but the sadness grew more into him. "You don't get it, he won't ever feel the same way I feel for him." He told her and she felt sorry. 

 

"But are you happy when you're with him?" She asked him and he happily nodded. "Instead of worrying things, you should be happy that you two are like a couple, not official, but a couple, even to the eyes for your fans." Yoona finally made the fishy guy smiled. "Thanks Yoona." Donghae said which earned her a hug. She laughed at Donghae's appearance and the fishy guy wiped his face away.

 

"So, you liked him since when? And what did you see in Eunhyuk oppa?" Yoona was intrigued with the feelings Donghae has been feeling. "Correction, it's not just like. I'm so sure it's more than that. And about your first question, I don't know. It's like along the years, my feelings for him grew. It felt so comfortable being with him, and without him, I felt so lost and lonely." Donghae began telling his side. "Also, I couldn't enumerate a lot of things I love about him." He added, which just brought pinkness through his cheeks and smiles to his face. "Oppa, you're blushing!" Yoona blushed and the two were laughing.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Eunhyuk saw how the two were laughing and talking. If he was right, he thought he saw Donghae blushing. Was he affected? He doesn't know why.  The two were talking about something, well it was just Yoona and Donghae was nodding, taking in what the girl was telling him. He wanted to leave the two alone, giving them time.

 

"Hyukkie!" Donghae called and he looked at them. He saw the fishy guy running towards them. "Are you ready to go?" Donghae asked him and he nodded. "Well, thanks for the time Yoona. Bye!" Donghae waved and grabbed Eunhyuk's hand for them to go. Eunhyuk said his goodbye, but he knew that he was uncomfortable with Yoona. As for the girl, she wishes the best for the two of them. She also waved goodbye to them and walked away again.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hyung, come with me, please?" Kyuhyun begged Sungmin to go with him. "For what?" Sungmin asked his dongsaeng but he was just pulled away.  He has no idea where Kyuhyun will bring him. Inside the maknae's head, he wanted to play the piano for his Sungmin hyung.

 

Sungmin was caught up by the way his and Kyuhyun's hands were together. He tightened his grip since Kyuhyun was walking fastly. It brought a smile to Sungmin, and without knowing, to Kyuhyun too. While the two were walking with smiles on their face, she appeared.

 

"Kyuhyun oppa! Sungmin oppa!" Yoona waved. "Yoona." Sungmin smiled. "Yoona~" Kyuhyun greeted her and he lets go of Sungmin's hands. "Are oppas busy?" Yoona asked. "Well, I wanted Sungmin to accompany me to play the piano." Kyuhyun said and held Sungmin's hand again. "Kyuhyun, I just remembered, I have to practice a song. You can just ask Yoona to go with you. Excuse me, I'll go now." Sungmin left the two. Kyuhyun tried stopping him, but he had walked away already. He wanted to take Sungmin with him, not anyone else, not even Yoona.

 

Sungmin knew that he has nothing to compete with SME's Goddess. Everyone is smitten by her beauty. Knowing that Kyuhyun used to tell him that he likes Yoona, he was afraid. He accept defeat from the image of SNSD. He just returned to the room, took his headphones and  drowned himself in music. Sure he's Super Junior's aegyo king, but Yoona is a living Goddess. And the bigger fact that he's a boy and she's a girl, a big difference that puts Sungmin in pain.

 

Kyuhyun stood where Sungin had left him. He was expecting for his hyung to be with him, but he left him, making him disappointed. "Oppa, are you okay?" Yoona asked the guy with him, and she just got a weak smile and nod. "Do you still want to play the piano? I can accompany you." Yoona offered. She wasn't trying to make a move on him. She was helping him, like a friend. Yoona never like anyone from their company anyway.

 

"No. I lost interest anyway." He said and faced Yoona. "You seem down since Sungmin oppa left." Yoona noticed. "It's just, Sungmin hyung never leaves me. It was unsual of him to let me go on my own." Kyuhyun told her. He knows that Sungmin just lied to him, and it breaks his heart.

 

"Yoona, how do you know when you're in love?"

 


 

Don't worry, Yoona isn't the bad girl. She's gonna help everyone here and become a cupid in case of help. I just want to include her because I want someone who is associated with all the couples, and I thought of Yoona. Also, I need someone close to Heechul who can be like his gangsta sister, and I know Yoona can do that since the two are pretty close. 

 

Also, are any of you fans of After School? Their new album is out! And I just love it! :D