I Just Have To Hide

Love Has No Limits

 

The following day, they were filled with their usual schedules, practicing for their concert, and for the new songs for their album. The twelve of them were at the recording studio, learning some new songs for the next album. Kangin was just there, watching s, and his Leeteuk learn some songs.

 

"Hyung, why are you always here?" Eunhyuk asked. "Why? Don't you want me to be here?" Kangin asked and grabbed the younger's head and playfully hit him, but it was stronger than it was supposed to be. "Kangin, don't hurt him!" Leeteuk nagged like a girlfriend, and Kangin bowed his head down.

 

Meanwhile, Siwon observes Heechul and Hankyung. He saw how the two has their own world. Heechul endlessly blabs about a lot of things, while Hankyung is just smiling, not knowing if he really understands what the girly man is saying, but one thing was sure, that the Chinese man's smile was radiating. It was a smile that can only be seen when he's with Heechul.

 

"Yah! Siwon-ah! Concentrate!" Their manager said and he was startled. He looked at the two again and the two tilted their heads at him. Siwon apologized and his mind was concentrated at the song again.

 

"Siwon's acting weird today." Heechul pointed out to Hankyung. "What do you mean?" The Chinese man wondered. He was more of disturbed by the fact that Heechul actually has been observing the tall guy. "Well, this morning, during breakfast, he kept glancing at us. It felt weird and creepy. The way his eyes were looking at me." Heechul told him and he shivered. Hankyung laughed at the guy beside him and rubbed his back instead. Heechul stopped any weird movements and looked at the guy rubbing his back. As always, a smile was plastered on his dongsaeng's face, the way he loved it.

 

The two were like that, until Siwon interrupted them. "Heechul hyung, can I borrow Hankyung hyung for a while?" Siwon asked and Heechul couldn't do anything. Siwon was asking politely, and was just thankful that he isn't preaching right now. Without any choice, Heechul hesitantly let Hankyung talk to Siwon. He knows that if there was someone else that other ship Hankyung with, that would be Siwon. He diverts his attention in annoying the monkey, just to get rid of his frustration.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The two stepped out of the room and went into a more quiet place. "So, what do you want for us to talk about?" Hankyung asked Siwon as he leaned at the edges of the rooftop. "Hyung, how are you?" Siwon asked. "What? Of course I'm fine." Hangeng let out a light chuckle at his dongsaeng. "What about your heart?" Siwon asked. He wanted to be indirect in getting into his hyung's heart. If he becomes too frank, he will scare his hyung too much. "Well, it's still beating blood all throughout my body." Siwon doesn't know if his hyung is joking him or not. But he looked at his hyung who was holding unto his chest.

 

"Is there someone you love but can't be with that person?" Siwon asked and Hankyung was startled a bit. The elder stared into space as he thinks at how painful was the fact that he has been living for a long time, knowing that he's in a love that can't be pushed through. He knows that in that heart of his, someone is inside. How can he not love that person? So many criticizes that person, but he knows that person very well. He knows that the person will stay strong and fight for what that person believes in.

 

"Hyung?" Siwon asked and Hangeng could only nod. "I love that person with all my heart." He said and was worried with the expression on his hyung's face. "But I can't be with that person." He continued. Siwon patted his hyung's back. "I have loved that person from the beginning. From the moment we met, the memories we shared until now, I cherish every time we are together." Tears were being seen from the Chinese man's eye, but none was falling. "I can live with this, don't worry. I have already lived through the years of this one-sided love, why can't I continue it, right?" Hankyung forced to smile and looked up at the sky, trying to prevent his tears.

 

"Hyung, you can't. It's time for you to tell that person." Siwon said and Hankyung shook his head. "I just can't. I just can't." Hankyung told his dongsaeng. Siwon grabbed him and shook him. "Are you gonna let yourself suffer? Why can't you tell that person that you love her?!" Siwon yelled. Hankyung pushed him away. "You just wouldn't understand! I just... I just can't tell him, okay!? You just won't understand!" Hankyung yelled back at him. Siwon gulped at what his hyung had told him. He was right. He wouldn't understand. "Hyung, I'm sorry." Siwon said and tried to hug his now crying hyung. "I just can't tell him, Siwon. I just can't." Hankyung cried more at his dongsaeng's shoulder. Siwon embraced tightly his hyung, knowing that he needs it.

 

And both of them were unaware that from a far, someone else was also hurting. He saw how Siwon embraces Hangeng. His heart is crushing at the painful scene in front of him. He just know that staying any longer would benefit him nothing but hurt. So he just left the place. He walked like a zombie until he could find the first restrooom he could find. He locked himself at the first cubicle and silently cried there. He doesn't even know why is he hurting like this again. He know that it's wrong. He was always sure that Hankyung only has interest in women, so he was wondering why is he is still hurting. Maybe because of what he saw. When Hankyung cries, it was supposed to be him who was holding him and comforting him, not anyone else. He had always care for all s, but Hangeng wasn't just his brother, he loves him. He loves him more than he should, and he knows that he's going beyond the limits of love.

 

Back to Hankyung and Siwon, the elder pulled away and wiped his tears. "Can you tell me why you know you just can't tell 'him' how you feel?" Siwon was uneasy about the fact that his Hangeng hyung is in love with a man. "He was always involved with a lot of men and women. Do you think I have a chance?" Hankyung smirked and Siwon smiled. "Do you love him so much?" Siwon asked and Hankyung nodded with full assurance. "Can you keep this a secret? No one else knows this." Hankyung asked and the younger promised. "But can I help you with this person? I want you to be happy. I want to help you be with him." Siwon offered. Thanks, Siwon. But as of the moment, I plan of still keeping my feelings for him." He replied. He was about to leave when Siwon threw a last question. "What about Heechul hyung?" Siwon asked. Hankyung turned to him with a smile. "Why would I tell him? He's involved in this." He smirked and left the tall guy.

 

So Siwon concluded that his hunches were right. His Hankyung hyung is in love, and with his Heechul hyung. Although he disapprove same gender relationship, seeing his hyung made him think twice. 'They are still humans. They are just in love. I shouldn't stop them from feeling the best feeling out there, love.' He thought to himself before returning back with the others.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The others were already resting and roaming around the building. Kyuhyun was once again playing his laptop. "Hey Sungmin, want to go buy some food with us?" Yesung asked. Shindong was hungry and they were only waiting for his answer and for Ryeowook. "No. I'm good. Just bring the food back, okay?" Sungmin said and the two boys left. He had no intention of leaving, especially that Kyuhyun is there. He wanted to look at his dongsaeng while he plays. He loves it every time Kyuhyun wins, and hates every time he lost.

 

"AHHHHH!" Kyuhyun yelled after losing a game. "KYUHYUN!" Leeteuk called Kyuhyun's attention, and the maknae apologized. Leeteuk then returned in sleeping on Kangin's left arm. Kangin sat at the end of the couch, while Leeteuk is leaning on his arm, and the rest of his body was on the couch. Leeteuk then wraps one of his arms at Kangin's waist, and the latter holds his hyung's hand at his back.

 

Kyuhyun then stood up to stretch. "Aish~ My back is killing me." Kyuhyun complained. "Really? Want me to massage it?" Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded. He loves it when his hyung massages his back. Kyuhyun sat back at his chair and Sungmin grabbed a chair to sit behind Kyuhyun. This was one of the thing that Sungmin loves doing, giving Kyuhyun a back massage. It was a thing that only KyuMin does.

 

While the two couples in the room were doing their own thing, Hankyung and Siwon returns. Kangin then wakes his lover up. "Oh, hey you two. You're back." Leeteuk said and the two nodded. "Wait, where's Heechul?" Leeteuk lets go of Kangin's hand to sit more properly. "We haven't seen him. Why, is there a problem?" Siwon asked as he drinks the half filled bottled water on the table. "Hyung, that's been there for days now." Kyuhyun said and Siwon immediately spat the water. "Anyway, he said he was gonna follow you. I was expecting that the three of you would be here." Leeteuk explained. Hankyung was worried. Heechul wouldn't be wondering around without letting anyone know where he is, especially to him.

 

Just then, the door opened, revealing a Heechul whose eyes were red, as if he just cried. "Chullie..." Hankyung muttered, and he was just answered with a smile, a forced one to be exact. "Where have you been?" Leeteuk asked and watched Heechul as he sits in front of the mirror and retouched his makeup. "I came from the restroom. Did I take a while? I was busy looking at the mirror." He left out a soft chuckle. The six of them saw how forced Heechul's reactions were. "Hey, where's the EunHae couple?" Heechul then asked them. "I think they went out to buy strawberry milk as always." Sungmin said and continued massaging Kyuhyun's back.

 

"We're back!" The monkey and fishy yelled as the two went inside and jumped at the couch where their Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung were. The two then became stiff and and they were tensed. "Hey, Eunhyuk, what's wrong with you? You're tensed up." Leeteuk said. "Yeah. Have you seen a ghost?" Kangin joked and slung his arm at Leeteuk's neck. Eunhyuk's eyes widened and stood up, only to fall. Luckily, Donghae had held him even before he fell. "Are you okay?" The fishy asked his monkey, and the latter nodded.

 

"Food is here!" Shindong immediately yelled and started to lay the food they bought on th table. Sungmin stopped massaging Kyuhyun and grabbed food for the two of them. Heechul stopped fixing his self and took his own food, not minding anyone, not even Hankyung. He'd rather eat alone. Leeteuk and Kangin took their food and sat together again. Eunhyuk got his and Donghae's food while the latter get their strawberry milk. Ryeowook chose the best piece of meat for him and Yesung of course. Shindong just got whatever he can bring in his plate. Lastly, Siwon and Hankyung got their food.

 

Once in a while, the Chinese man would glance at the man in front of the mirror. He knows that the man is indeed pretty. 'Anyone is lucky to have him.' Hankyung thought to himself. "Hyung," Siwon had to call his attention. He had been staring at Heechul for too long, and it wouldn't be nice to stare and let your mouth hung open while you still have food in it. "Sorry." Hankyung continued eating, but his focus was only at Heechul. He noticed that since Heechul returned at the room, the pretty guy wasn't talking to anyone, or making any eye contact with anyone too. Hankyung knows him very well. He doesn't show it, but something's bothering the pretty guy. It worried him. He wants to comfort him, but he doesn't know what to do.

 

 

"Kyuhyun, don't you want the vegatables?" Sungmin asked and Kyuhyun nodded. "I'll take them instead." Sungmin said and took the vegatables on the younger's plate. He happily ate them, and their maknae was thankful. "I really don't know what to do without you, hyung." Kyuhyun meant it in more than one way. Sungmin let out a light chuckle. He knows that if he just blush, Kyuhyun will wonder and his secret will be revealed. "Learn to eat them so I won't be eating them anymore." Sungmin teased the other. "Andwae, hyung" Kyuhyun shook his head, only earning a laugh from his Sungmin hyung.

 

Leeteuk and Kangin could feed each other since Eunhyuk has been doing to Donghae, Sungmin to Kyuhyun and Ryeowook to Yesung. They thought that since the others could do it, why don't they do it. "D-donghae..." Eunhyuk whispered to his friend, pointing to Kangin and Leeteuk who seems like a couple on a date. Leeteuk had his legs crossed. He and Kangin would often feed each other, laugh together and would whisper to each other, to which the EunHae could have guessed would be 'I love you.' Eunhyuk shook his head off. He knows that there are a lot of reasons why their so-called parents of the group were hiding this. "Just give them more time. They'll tell us one day, okay?" Donghae comforted him.

 


 

What do you think so far? I really have nothing to do since I just finished two long chapters. :p

 

comments are welcomed!