Letters

Love Has No Limits

How long has it been? Christmas and New Year/Sungmin's Birthday had passed. Heechul never attempted to hurt himself, nor plan to quit SME, but he still didn't participate with any activities with the group. Everyone understood him. He greeted them, but his heart was somewhere else. The holidays were something none of them could enjoy, Heechul tried to smile during Sungmin's birthday, but he couldn't give a genuine smile.

 

Fake smiles. He can fake a smile, but he can't fake a cry. Everyone knew he wouldn't cry for nothing. Ever since Hankyung left, he would be heard crying alone at night. The following day, he would be seen hugging the framed photo of him and Hankyung, the only memory he have of them.

 

 

 

Donghae called all the members in the living room, except for Heechul. He showed Leeteuk the letter he found while putting his things in Heechul's room. "It seems it's from Hankyung hyung." Donghae said. Leeteuk opened it and read it. 

 

"Hey guys~ I'm sorry I have left you without a warning. I just don't want the media to know it. I'll miss you all. Please understand that I'm doing this because of my health. I don't think my body can still cope up with the lifestyle I had with you.

 

Always remember that all of you have a special place in my heart. Jungsu hyung, please continue to stay strong and always protect the other members. I've admired you because I could never be like you. You were like our mother. Yesungie, I could never find any great singer and weird friend like you. No matter what others say, you will be the best to us and to the ELFs. I wish I could sing like you, because as you know, I'm not that great of a singer.

 

Kangin, take care of the others. You might not be as active as the others, but you still cared for us like a father. Please stay with Leeteuk as the loving parents to everyone you are. Shindong, I'm gonna miss those times when you would just do crazy things to make me laugh. Now, I have no one to make me laugh like you used to. Sungmin, the ageyo king that no one can do. I used to hate it sometimes when you do aegyo because I can't do it. Now that I think about it, I'm gonna miss you and your pink stuffs.

 

Eunhyuk, you are the best dancing machine and you stink. Please, always take a shower. Just kidding, but I'll miss you and Donghae's moments. Donghae, please take care. You are a sensitive kid. Please don't cry. Always enjoy and always smile. Siwon, continue to pray. Even if I don't believe in your religion, you're still persistent in trying to convince me to believe in God. Also, I'm gonna miss our times together. Thanks for helping me be with Heechul. You've done a lot. Ryeowook, you are like a child to me, especially when we go to China to do Super Junior M's activities. No one else is there to cook for us when we are hungry. I'm gonna miss the eternal maknae so much. Kibum, well, if ever he's gonna have a chance, please tell him I miss him and I'm sorry we couldn't see each other for the last time. Kyuhyun, the evil maknae. I'm gonna miss you and your evil pranks. You are the best maknae. For Henry and Zhou Mi, i'm gonna miss you too. I hope we meet somehow someday in China.

 

If you're wondering why Heechul's name is not there, it's because I gave him a separate letter. May our paths cross once again. I'm gonna miss you. I love you all. 

 

-Hankyung"

 

The guys cried as Leeteuk read the letter out. Although the letter was short and sweet, they were touched. "We will always have a space left for him." Leeteuk said.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul was playing with Heebum when Donghae entered that is now their room. "Hyung~" He called for Heechul and the latter looked at him. "This is for you." Donghae handed him a letter. Heechul looked at it for a while. "But where--" Before he could continue, Donghae had left the room. He opened the letter, and to his surprise, it was from Hankyung.

 

"Chullie~ How are you? I know right now you are mad at me for leaving you. I just don't want to see all of you, especially you to see me cry and see you get hurt and cry.

 

You might be wondering why I'm writing a letter to you. I want to tell you things that I want to tell you but because I cannot face you before I leave. I'm thankful that I've been in SME. Despite all the stress and pain, at the end of the day, seeing you makes me forget all the hurt and puts a smile on my face. All my smiles were because of you.

 

My heart has never been so happy since I had you. All our times together were the best of what I had. I had loved you from the start, and this is no the end, so I will never stop loving you. I'll miss your kisses and your hugs. I will miss every single thing about you, from your nagging and loud laughs, to your sweet stares and beautiful face.

 

Take care of everyone else. Take care of our babies, the cats. And most of all, take care of yourself. Always think that someone out there wants to see you at your best. I'll be always at your side, even when I'm not physically present. I'm always at your heart.

 

When time comes, our paths may cross again. May our memories be in your heart, like you are in mine. You are the best thing I have in my life. May I be the best memory you have too. I love you so much, more than you know.

 

~Hankyung"

 

Heechul's tears keep falling as he read the letter. He clenched his fist because he wanted to stop crying, but he can't. Sensing his master's sadness, Heebum jumped into Heechul's lap and tried to comfort him. Heechul him, but there was still hurt in his heart. He cried his heart out after such a while of not crying. His eyes were red and tears were all over his face.

 

Hankyung wasn't just a memory to him. Like to him, Hankyung was the best thing that he had in his life.

 

He held the letter in his chest and looked at the picture of him and Hankyung. "You were never just a memory..."

 


 

I'm sure some of you are tired of all the HanChul drama, right? Mainhae. I'll try to update tonight for the last dramatic HanChul chapter, then the story will feature the rest of the couples again. :)

 

If there are also some mistakes, mianhamnida. I haven't edited it yet.