Girlfriend

Love Has No Limits

The following day, the boys were in the dance studio, practicing. "Yah! Tell me why I can't be one of the lead dancers!? I dance very well! Just watch me!" Yesung said and began demonstrating his dance.

 

    

 

 

 

Everyone else laughed while backing away. "Let's just take a break." Leeteuk remarked. "Hyung, stop dancing. You were great." Ryeowook said as he hands him a water bottle. "I really don't know how will I live without you." He said and hugs the eternal maknae.

 

 

"Hyung, will you excuse me? I'll just bring someone in." Siwon said. Leeteuk nodded and left them. "Hey, where's Kibum?" Heechul asked and they all shrugged. In a few seconds, Siwon was immediately back. "Hyungs, dongsaengs. Meet Sooyoung." Siwon said. He opened the door and Sooyoung entered, holding a basket of oranges. "Yah, horse. We all know that fact. Why do you have to introduce her to us!?" Heechul said as he takes one orange from the basket. "Hyung, I want her to introduce you not as Sooyoung, the girl from SNSD. I want to formally introduce her to you, as my family, Sooyoung, my girlfriend." Siwon said. 

 

"Wow. You finally had the courage to ask Sooyoung to be your girlfriend. If I were you, I would've asked her a long time ago." Kyuhyun says as he peels the orange he was holding. Sungmin, who was just beside him, felt jealous. "Want some?" Kyuhyun offered an orange slice to Sungmin, but he declined. "Excuse me, I'll go to the rest room." Sungmin a little coldly. Kyuhyun wondered why Sungmin suddenly became like that, while the others shook their heads at the wrong statement Kyuhyun had said. Even Sooyoung knows about it.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, Kibum was at the roof top again. He has asked Yoona to help since he found out that she had helped the others in their problems with love.

 

While he was sitting on the usual bench, he heard the door open, indicating someone had arrived. "What took you so long--" Kibum ly to see Yuri. "What are you doing here?" Yuri asked. "Yoona told me to go here." He answered. "I thought so. I knew something was up when she asked me to meet with her here." She said. "Since you're here, do you want to sit?" Kibum asked.

 

Yuri nodded and sat at their usual bench. The atmosphere was a little awkward for them. There was a distance between them. They were just looking at the sky, just like what they did back then. When they began dating, they would meet at the rooftop, and sit at the bench they are sitting at the moment. They would talk about what happened during the day, well Yuri would do most of the talking and Kibum would listen to her. Then they would look at the stars while holding unto each other. Yuri would eventually doze off immediately and Kibum would carry her until she reaches where her group mates are.

 

Now, those were just memories those two had hold on. Yuri clenched her fists. Kibum sighed, and finally spoke up. "Yuri, listen--" She didn't let him finish and slapped him. The smile that Yuri had always love could not be seen anymore. Kibum understood her. "I understand. I'll just leave now." 

 

Kibum stood up and left Yuri. The girl in the other hand, cried. She doesn't understand why she had slapped him. Maybe because she had kept all her anger and hatred towards him and she had to let it all out, but what she did was wrong.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Kibum, where are you going?" Yoona who was watching them pulled his arm. "Away from her, just so she could smile." He said and removed Yoona's hand before returning to where his group mates are.

 

Yoona ran to where Yuri is. "Why did you slap him!?" She asked her crying friend. "Because he deserves it. He hurt me. He used me." She explained while her voice cracked. "Come with me!" Yoona grabbed Yuri's hand and they ran down. "Where are you taking me?" Yuri asked. "You'll find out soon." Yoona explained.

 

When they reached their destination, both were panting. "Okay, tell me, Yoong, why did you drag me from the rooftop to here?" She raised an eyebrow. "I need you to meet someone." Yoona said and pulled out a man. "Who is he?" Yuri asked. "Kibum's friend."

 

"Why did you bring him to me?" Yuri asked again. "He's here to tell you about Kibum's condition and about the night you heard them talk about you." Yoona explained. "Yes. Listen, I can see why Kibum likes you. I know it was a stupid idea of him for you to use you. But believe me, he told me he never regretted being with you. He was never the talkative type, but when he talks about you, it's like he never ran out stories about how wonderful and amazing you were and how he loves you so much. Believe me, that guy has no one else in his heart but you." Kibum's friend pointed out.

 

"I'm still not convinced." Yuri said as she bit her lip. "Aish! Come with me!" Yoona pulled her arm again. She said goodbye to Kibum's friend and dragged Yuri to the people who can confirm Kibum's true feelings.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hey Kibum, ready to go home now?" Heechul asked and he nodded. "Bye Sooyoung. I'm sorry I can't take you home tonight." Siwon said. "Goodbye oppa. It's okay. We still have to practice some thing." Sooyoung smiled and waved goodbye to all of them.

 

"Oppas! WAIT! STOP! Don't move!" Yoona yelled, panting while dragging Yuri with her. All of them gave the two questioning looks. When they stopped, they tried to catch their breathes. "Yoona, why did you drag Yuri here?" Sooyoung asked her group mates.

 

"I *breathes* need to *breathes* prove Yuri that *breathes* he loves her." Yoona explained as she points to Kibum then Yuri. "What else is to explain anyway?" Leeteuk asked. "You don't know how that guy is crazy about you." He whispered to Yuri. "Hyung! What did you whisper to her?!" Kibum asked.

 

"He has your picture framed in his room." Siwon added. "There are also more of you two together." Sungmin added. "Doesn't hyung have a photo album or scrap book of them." Kyuhyun smirked. "YAH! Shut up!" Kibum yelled. "Your cellphone's and PSP's wallpaper is the picture of you two." Donghae teased. "Yuri this, Yuri that. I know Yuri's beautiful and talented, but you don't have to rub it in our faces." Eunhyuk complained. "Yeah. And most of all, the things you do with her picture. You ma---" Kibum tried to cover Heechul's mouth before he could say something inappropriate. Heechul pushed Kibum away and glared at him.

 

While the boys were bickering, Yuri was just blushing. "Told you he loves you." Yoona whispered. Kibum was so cute while complaining to his hyungs and dongsaeng. She giggled at him. Kibum stopped in his tracks and turned to look at a laughing Yuri. "He does look cute." Yoona teased. "Yah! Get your own man! He's mine!" Yuri defended. She suddenly covers and looked at everyone who were wearing smiles.

 

"Yuri..." Kibum was surprised with her statement. 'He's mine!' Kibum thought of it again. "Hey, Kibum, just follow us at the van, okay?" Siwon patted his back and left. "Later, Kibum. Good night ladies." The rest of Super Junior waved good bye. "Well, look at the time, let's go Yoona. Bye Kibum. Yuri, we'll tell the others you'll be a little late." Sooyoung said as she takes Yoona with her.

 

 

The two left at the scene were rubbing the back of their necks. "This is awkward." Yuri commented. "You said it." Kibum added. The two looked at each other and began to laugh. The two took a step closer to each other. "Yuri, mianhae." Kibum sighed and looked down. "No. I should be the one apologizing. I never gave you a chance to speak." Yuri bit her lip. "You look cute when you bite your lip like that." Kibum complimented. Yuri blushed and tucked her hair behind her ear.

 

They looked into each others eyes and took a step closer. Kibum held her hands and asked, "Am I forgiven now?" Yuri smiled and nodded. He hugged her and she hugged him back. They had miss each other so much now. "I miss you." Kibum said as he pulled away from the hug. He held Yuri's chin and slowly leaned in. Yuri has felt those lips once again. These were the ones that belonged to the one she loves the most. 

 

She wrapped her arms around his neck, and his arms were tightly wrapped around her beautiful waist. Kibum bit her lower lip, asking for entrance, and she gave it. Their tongues were playing with each other.

 

They were enjoying their make out session, when they were stopped by someone clearing . The two stopped and looked to see the rest of Girls Generation. "Now I see why Yuri is busy." Hyoyeon commented. The two blushed and lowered their heads. "Let's go now, Yuri. Say goodbye to your boyfriend." Jessica grabbed her arm, pulling her away from Kibum. "Bye, Kibum!" She waved. "Bye!" Everyone waved at him too. Yuri flashed her beautiful smile, and Kibum flashed his killer smile too, making Yuri's heart flutter. 

 

Kibum went into the van with a big smile on his face. When he arrived, everyone's eyes were on him. "So, how did it go?" Siwon nudged him. "Isn't it obvious from his smile?! They got back together!" Heechul commented. 

 

Kibum smiled as he thought he and Yuri are finally back together. 

 


 

One chapter before KyuMin moment. I saved my favorite the last. Yes, my fave OTP is KyuMin. :D

 

Luckily, I have no classes every Mondays. I can update. :D