The Third Party

Love Has No Limits

"Teukie~" Kangin sang as he tries to wake him up. Leeteuk groaned and rolled over. Kangin chuckles since he misses this. He misses his Leeteuk.

 

"Is he awake yet?" Heechul leaned on the wall of their door and Kangin shook his head. "Yah. Park Jungsu, wake up!" With Heechul's voice, Leeteuk's eyes slowly opened. He rolled over to see a smiling Kangin, and Heechul, who is drinking from a coffee mug while leaning on the side of the door.

 

"Good morning Teukie~!" Kangin sang again and laid down beside their leader. Kangin held Leeteuk and hugged him\m. "I miss you. I always have a picture of the people I love to put pictures of the people I love beside my bed in the camp. There was a picture of my family and a picture of Super Junior. Your picture, is in my wallet. I keep it in a special place." Kangin said and Leeteuk felt guilty.

 

He looked at their doorway and saw that Heechul was gone. He just looked at Kangin and tried to smile. "I love you Teukie~" Kangin said and Leeteuk felt guilty about what others may say as cheating. "Kangin-ah, I need to wash my face." Leeteuk excused and he stood up to go to the bathroom. 

 

He splashed water on his face and looked at himself on the mirror. He knows he needs to clear things up. He needs to talk with Heechul, just to ask what's within them.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Wookie... Wookie?" Yesung stepped out of his room to see their living room empty. He then heard chuckles. He knew the owners of those laughters. It belonged to Kyuhyun, Sungmin and his Ryeowook. 

 

He knocked on KyuMin's door and a red laughing Sungmin came out. "Oh, hi Yesung hyung~" Sungmin greeted. He saw Ryeowook and Kyuhyun tickling each other. Sungmin suddenly took a pillow and started to hit the two. Yesung just watched them with a smile. But he felt lonely with no one seeing him.

 

"Kyu!" Ryeowook yelled as he was carried by Kyuhyun. Sungmin then stole Ryeowook and was running while carrying him. "The prize is Wookie!" Sungmin yelled and Ryeowook was just laughing, hitting Kyu with a pillow. Yesung closed the door and went to the living room to eat breakfast alone.

 

Usually Ryeowook would feed him or cook him breakfast, but now it feels different. He gave Ryeowook a chance, knowing that the guy misses his two best friends, the KyuMin couple.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

They boys were in the SME building and it was a weird atmostphere for them.

 

"Oppa!" Yoona was at their practice room, and she was talking with Kyuhyun now. "Hey, Yoona." The beautiful girl took a seat beside the maknae and watch him play his PSP. Yoona furrowed his eyebrows because she misses playing video games. "Oppa, can I play?" She asked and Kyuhyun gave her a weird look. "Please~" 

 

Yesung glanced at Kyuhyun and Yoona and wondered where Sungmin is. He looked at his side and saw Sungmin and Ryeowook talking with each other. He can't see where Siwon and Kibum were. 'Probably with their girlfriends,' he thought. He then saw Leeteuk taking a glance at Heechul who was talking with Kangin. From his view, he can sense that Leeteuk was unease. Lastly, Shindong was missing. 'Eating.'

 

"Eunhyuk-ah~" Yesung cooed at Eunhyuk. "Yah. Hands off, hyung." Donghae said."But I want to be with Eunhyuk right now." Yesung said and held Eunhyuk's hand. "But hyung!" Donghae complained and jumped off from his seat. Eunhyuk doesn't know what to do with the two people beside him. "Donghae-ah, calm down." Eunhyuk removed his hand from Yesung and hugged Donghae.

 

Yesung hung his head down. He felt lonely and he needs attention.  He went out of the room, slamming the door, and surprising everyone else. "What's with hyung?" Sungmin asked. Ryeowook was worried and decided to follow his Yesung.

 

"Yesunggie... Yesunggie~" He called. He tried to look for Yesung, and he found him inside the restroom. Yesung's face was wet, and he was just looking down at the sink. "Yesunggie!" Ryeowook took some tissue and wiped Yesung's face, but the older moved his face away, avoiding the eternal maknae. "Yesunggie..." Ryeowook looked at Yesung's eyes and saw that it was kinda red. 

 

"Did you cry?" He asked, but he wasn't answered. "Just go back to Sungmin or Kyuhyun." Yesung said and was about to leave, but Ryeowook hugged him from behind. "Hyung..." Yesung could feel Ryeowook's tears about to fall. "I'm sorry I ignored you." Ryeowook said. "Out of everyone, you should know that I always needed someone to be with me. And we both know that you're all I need." Yesung said, trying not to cry. Ryeowook faced him and hugged him. "I'm sorry. I won't ignore you anymore. I'm sorry I've been with Kyuhyun and Sungmin lately." Yesung smiled and Ryeowook's hair. 

 

Yesung is always in need of attention, and the only one who can give them all those attention is Ryeowook. The eternal maknae was loving and caring. And Yesung neeeds that kind of person to love him. And he was happy to have him.

   

_*_*_*_*_*_*_   

 

Sungmin has been watching Kyuhyun and Yoona together. "Kyu..." Sungmin called. "Use that weapon!" Kyuhyun shouted. "Wait! Wait! Wait!" Yoona shouted back as she was playinig Kyuhyun's PSP. Sungmin rolled his eyes. He doesn't know where he got himself into. "Kyu~!" Sungmin called louder. The two were still busy playing with his game and Sungmin pouted. He tried using aegyo when calling Kyuhyun, but he was just ignored. He stood up and walked away.

 

He was about to leave the room, but someone tugged his wrist. "Where are you going?" He saw Kyuhyun smirking at him. Kyuhyun sat on the couch, and pulled Sungmin to sit on top of him. "I saw you. You were getting cutely jealous back there." He said and kissed Sungmin. "Oppa, here's your PSP. I'm gonna go now. Bye~!" Yoona waved and said goodbye to everyone.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Leeteuk was been watching Heechul and Kangin talk. The two had been talking since they left the dorm. It was very awkward in Leeteuk's position to watch the two you got involved with be together.

 

Just then, Kangin's phone rang. When he ended the call, he looked at everyone. "My mom just called. They want me to have dinner with them. And she also allowed me to sleep at the dorm tonight." He said and looked at Leeteuk. Leeteuk just looked away.

 

"Well, I have to go now." He said and left. Leeteuk then walked towards Heechul and looked at him in the eye. "Let's talk." Heechul nodded and began to walk away. The two ended up at the rooftop.

 

"Kangin, he's yours. You're his. I was never yours anyway." Heechul said, looking at the night sky. "Wasn't I special to you?" Leeteuk asked. "You were always special to me. You're Leeteuk, you're Park Jungsu. But we both know that we were only fooling ourselves, looking for someone to be with, longing for attention and seeking love. We only found it within us because we were the only ones left alone, thus making us closer to each other and developing such relationship." Heechul explained.

 

"What were we even in the first place?" Leeteuk asked. "I don't know. But I was sure of two things. One, what we had was something special. And two, my heart has always been occupied by a certain Chinese man." Heechul tried to hold his tears.

 

Leeteuk sighed. Somehow it didn't hurt him. And he doesn't know why. He smiled at Heechul and the Cinderella man smiled back at him. "Can you at least do me one favor?" Leeteuk asked. "Sure. What is it?" Heechul asked. 

 

Leeteuk took a step closer and held Heechul's cheek. In one swift movement, he kissed Heechul. The kiss lasted for five seconds, and when they pulled away, they heard a voice they never expected to hear. The voice they feared the most.

 

"Heechul hyung... T-teukie-ah..."

 


 

You must all be shocked by the last part, right?

 

 

Now, for some very great and ovary exploding pictures:

The upper part is hot. The lower part makes me think, the return of Big Bird. I wanna see more of his legs though~

 

I've never found Yesung so hot that I just wanna him. Gotta love that pink leopard print. RAWR.

 

ALL ELFS BECAME ERTED. EVERYONE, RAISE YOUR HANDS IF YOUR OVARIES DIDN'T EXPLODE! MY BODY SCREAMS, I AM READY! Siwonnests are the luckiest!

 

 

 

 

AND MY MOST AWAITED TEASER...

 

 

I was expecting he wore less clothes than Siwon, in short, . I thought he worked his muscles out?! D: WHY IS HE FULLY CLOTHED?! I IMAGINED HIM WITH THE CENSORS AND BLURS. But I'm happy with this! asdfghjgasfh;gjhsdkfjahljgsadfadgkjafkdsfijgieajfpjrvpairjfwepijn HOT!!!

 

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MV TEASER!!!