What Happened To EunHae? And Kibum's Return!?

Love Has No Limits

Eunhyuk was now pacing around his room. He was pulling his hair out of frustration. "Eunhyuk-ah! Come out!" Leeteuk banged at his door, but he doesn't care. "NO!" He yelled in frustration.

 

"Hyung, don't!" Donghae held Leeteuk and sniffed as he pulled the leader away from the door of the guy he loves. Donghae slumps back to his seat at the couch. "Here." Ryeowook hands him a glass of water. He tries to drink from it, but his hand shakes, causing some water to spill on him.

 

"Donghae..." Sungmin called. "I... I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be, right?" He said as he faced all his group mates with a forced smile. Donghae couldn't keep all the pain in his heart. Being the sensitive person he is, tears escaped his eyes once again. This time, he cried on Leeteuk.

 

Only the cry of Donghae was heard in the dorm. But everyone was disturbed by the sound of the doorbell ringing. Siwon opened the door and his once frowning face lit up.

 

"Kibum-ah!" He greeted the man and hugged him. "Hey hyung." He greeted back. He entered and hugged everyone, except for four people, Hankyung, Kangin, Donghae and Eunhyuk. He knows the news about the two hyungs already. And Heechul told him over the phone about what had happened to Donghae, but not in details. The only thing that Heechul had said to him was that Donghae got his heart broken.

 

Being a close friend of the guy, he knows that Donghae could love endlessly. He could love so much. He also know that Donghae could get hurt easily and pain doesn't easily leaves his heart. And he was sure that Donghae could only be in this much pain because of one person, a certain Lee Hyukjae.

 

 

"Donghae-ah, I'm here." Kibum said as he walks toward the crying boy. Donghae stopped crying and cleared the vision of his eyes to see him, Kibum. The boy with the killer smile opened his arms wide and Donghae jumped into his arms. 

 

"Good luck with hyung. He had drowned all of us in tears already." Kyuhyun whispered, until he was pulled away by Sungmin. "Stop crying now." Kibum said as he and Donghae sits at the couch. "What happened, hyung? Heechul hyung called saying you're heart broken." Kibum asked Donghae as he wipes the older's tears away.

 

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

"That's why I'm here. To say sorry and to tell you something about it." Donghae said and held his friend's hands. He it before looking into Eunhyuk's eyes. "I'm sorry I kept if from you all these years. Now I wanted to tell you how my heart feels..." He cleared his throat.

 

"Eunhyuk-ah... Lee Hyukjae... I... Lee Donghae... am in love... with you."

 

Donghae smiled and looked at him in the eyes, hoping that the other will say something. "Eunhyuk-ah..." Donghae was nervously waiting for Eunhyuk's answer. "Eun--" He reached his hand out to touch his face, but Eunhyuk slapped his hand away.

 

"Eun--" "NO!" Eunhyuk stood up and pushed Donghae's hands away. "G-Get away from me!" He screamed at Donghae. "Get away from me! You.. You... YOU FREAK!" He said and pushed Donghae, making the latter fall on the floor. Out of everyone, Donghae couldn't believe that Eunhyuk, his best friend, and the person he loves the most, called him a freak.

 

Eunhyuk didn't know what to do and just left. When he opened the door, everyone was standing there, their group mates, even Sooyoung and Yoona were there. He just stormed out and left everyone there. They went in, only to find Donghae on the floor with tears. 

 

"Oppa!" Yoona went beside Donghae and hugged him. They heard everything and they pitied Donghae that Eunhyuk just refused like that.

-----END OF FLASHBACK-----

 

"That bastard." Kibum said and ran towards Eunhyuk's door. He banged on the door, but Eunhyuk pretended not to hear it. "Kibum-ah. Stop. Kibum-ah, please." Donghae held unto Kibum's arm and the younger guy stopped. Kibum knew that if Eunhyuk gets hurt, he will also hurt Donghae indirectly. He sighs and retrieves his hand away.

 

"Your eyes are swollen and red. Stop crying and rest, is that okay?" Kibum asked and Donghae nodded. He didn't go back to their dorm, but lay at the couch instead. The rest sighed and watch as Donghae immediately falls asleep. Kibum watches and stayed beside his friend for a while.

 

Meanwhile, inside the room, Eunhyuk was frustrated. He doesn't know why he's angry. Was it the fact that Donghae confessed to him? Or was it the fact that it was Kibum who was taking care of Donghae? But why would he be angry? He shook his head and threw himself into his bed. He let his heart out, and unintendedly, a tear fell from his eye.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Donghae..." Sungmin looked at Donghae and sighed. He then looks over to Kyuhyun who is at their fridge, drinking water. Kyuhyun looked at Sungmin and wondered, "Is there a problem?" the older guy shooks his head and sighs. He then places his elbow in the counter and his chin on his hand. Kyuhyun looks at Sungmin and he just wants to hug him. 

 

"Hyung, do you need a hug?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin. "W-what?" Sungmin was surprised. "You must feel bad for Donghae hyung. You might need a hug to feel better." Kyuhyun asked. Sungmin nodded and hugged Kyuhyun.

 

"I just pity Donghae." Sungmin said on Kyuhyun's chest. "We all do." Kyuhyun rubbed his back. Sungmin then pulled away and smiled at Kyuhyun. 'I hope you don't reject me like Eunhyuk too.' Sungmin thought as he look at his eyes. And it was like Kyuhyun read his mind, 'I won't ever hurt you. I just can't confess to you yet though. But when I do, please accept me.'

 

Kyuhyun then pinches Sungmin's cheeks and the other squeals in pain. "Ow! Kyuhyun-ah!" Sungmin tried to slapped Kyuhyun's hands, but the maknae removed his hands and rubbed his cheek instead.

 

From the entrance of their dorm, stood Ryeowook who was leaning on Yesung. Yesung had his arm on the wall and his other hand holding unto Ryeowook's hand. They both smile as they see that despite all the drama between EunHae, there was still some love left in the dorm.

 

 

At this moment, Leeteuk, Heechul, Shindong and Siwon came from the 12th floor dorm. Some were planning to leave, so they stopped by the 11th floor dorm to check on Donghae. "How is he?" Leeteuk asked Kibum. "He's been sleeping." He answered and stood up.

 

Siwon bent down in front of Donghae and put his hair behind his ear. "Please be alright." Siwon whispered and kissed his hyung's forehead. He stood up and face the rest of the members. "We're leaving." He informed Ryeowook and Sungmin who were cooking, and Yesung and Kyuhyun who was sitting at the chairs near Donghae.

 

"I want to go too. I miss everyone." Kibum said. "Suddenly, I feel like I don't want to go. I want to take care of Donghae too. ." Shindong said. Leeteuk nodded and the four of them left.

 

 

"Where are we going?" Kibum asked Heechul, Leeteuk and Siwon as they wait for the elevator to open. When they stepped in, Leeteuk pushed the button for the basement and answered, "To SNSD's dorm." Kibum's eyes widened. He was startled. He wasn't ready yet to face her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When they arrive in front of their door, Siwon knocked. The door was slightly opened by Yuri and smiled. "Siwon oppa. Come inside. Sooyoung's still in her room by the way. It seems that you're with the others. Come, don't be shy." She pushed the door for them to all come inside. 

 

Siwon first entered, followed by Leeteuk who bowed at her, then Heechul who smiled and greeted her. When she raised her head, she didn't believe who she was seeing. "K-kibum..." She whispered. "Hey Yuri... Long time no see..."

 


 

And that was how Eunhyuk rejected Donghae. But is this the end of them? That is a secret. We also have Kibum back! :D We'll first divert our direction from EunHae, and introduce you a story of a couple not known by others or anyone at all. I'll try to update immediately. I just began as a college student today. Wow. :p