2 And A Half Years Later

Love Has No Limits

"Teukie-ah, where's my favorite tie?" Kangin yelled and Leeteuk came with the tie. "This one?" Leeteuk held it up and Kangin nodded. Leeteuk went up to Kangin and put the tie in his boyfriend. When he was done, they both faced the mirror and smiled. Kangin wrapped his arms behind Leeteuk and the latter held his boyfriend's arms. 

 

"How long has it been?" Kangin asked. "More than two years I guess." Leeteuk said. "After more than two years, it's like a reunion that we'll hang out completely again." Kangin said as he plant kisses on Leeteuk's neck. Leeteuk giggled and faced Kangin to give a passionate kiss on the lips.

 

The two were having their make out session when Leeteuk's phone beeped, signalling for them to go already. "Can't we just be late?" Kangin begged. "You know how Yesung is when it comes to punctuality. And we can just do it later." Leeteuk said and pulled Kanigin away.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Kyu!" Sungmin yelled from across the room as he fixes his hair and smiling at the mirror. He rolls his eyes as he spots his boyfriend still playing Starcraft. "Kyu, we're going to see the guys again, and you're still playing Starcraft?!" Sungmin said and tugged Kyuhyun's sleeve. "Kyu~" Sungmin did his aegyo, Kyuhyun's eyes were glues to the screen, and not even his boyfriend's aegyo can have an effect.

 

He thought of a way, and he hopes that he will get Kyuhyun's attention.

 

"Kyu~" Sungmin whispered seductively. He saw that Kyuhyun was kinda losing his focus. "Kyuhyunnie~" Sungmin his earlobe and his hand was tracing his spine. Kyuhyun closed his eyes and tried to resist Sungmin, but how could he not resist Sungmin. For a long time of holding himself, he told himself he will take all those time he has been apart from his Minnie. When Kyuhyun opened his eyes, the game said, "GAME OVER." 

 

He couldn't believe he lost. "Now that the game is over, let's go now." Sungmin said as he stands up and leaves Kyuhyun with his jaw dropped. "Aish~! Come back here!" Kyuhyun chased Sungmin. He grabbed Sungmin and pinned him on a wall.

 

"How dare you let me lose on a starcraft by teasing me and leaving me there without taking responsibilty of me?!" Kyuhyun growled at Sungmin's ear. "Because I can. Now if you want it tonight, let's hurry up and meet with the others so we can go home immediately." Sungmin said and pushed Kyuhyun off of him. Kyuhyun couldn't argue with Sungmin anymore and just pulled his cute boyfriend with him to his car.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"UGH~! HAE!" Eunhyuk screamed as he and Donghae both came. Donghae pulled out from Eunhyuk and laid down beside him. The two just cuddled as they catch their breaths. Just then, Eunhyuk's phone rang. He sat up and picked up his phone to answer. 

 

"Hello... Wookie." Eunhyuk breathed. "Hyung, why are you panting?" The other line spoke. "Well, I was-- Hae, stop it!" Eunhyuk giggled as Donghae was and biting his other ear. "Okay. I don't wanna hear it. I just want to remind you about tonight's dinner." Ryeowook said. "Of course. We won't forget it." Eunyhyuk said. "Okay." Ryeowook lastly said before hanging up. The moment Ryeowook hung up, Eunhyuk looked at Donghae with big eyes. "What's wrong, Hyukkie?" Donghae asked as he holds Eunhyuk'e cheek. "The reunion!" Eunhyuk said and Donghae's eyes widened. 

 

The two sprawled up to get some underwear and towels as they run to the bathroom. The two tried to take a bath as fast as they could without having to make love in the bathroom. When they were done, they chose the appropriate outfits for the event.

 

"I'm really hungry." Eunhyuk commented as he fixes his hair. "Once we get there, you can eat whatever you want." Donghae said and gave Eunhyuk a kiss on his cheek. "But I'm hungry for you," Eunhyuk whispered seductively. "Later, okay?" Eunhyuk smiles and kissed Donghae back on his lips. Donghae blushed and just pulled Eunhyuk towards their car. "I'm driving." Eunhyuk said and got the keys from Donghae's hands. The two climbed in the car and drove off.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Sooyoung, are you sure you want to come at the restaurant?" Siwon asked his girlfriend as he sits at the couch. "Yes. I promised Yuri and Nari to be there. Plus, Nari unni is bringing their child!" Sooyoung said as she straightens her dress. 

 

"You look beautiful already." Siwon said and wrapped his hands around her waist from her back. Sooyoung smiled and was about to give Siwon a kiss on the cheek when they were distracted by her cellphone's ring. Siwon pouted and Sooyoung frowned. "I'll just answer it." Sooyoung said and pulled away from Siwon's hug to answer her phone.

 

"Yeoboseyo?" Sooyoung answered. "Yeoboseyo? Sooyoung-ah, where are you? We are on our way." Yuri said. "You and Kibum, right?" Sooyoung asked as Siwon snakes his arms from her behind again. "No. I'm with Santa Claus, of course I'm with Kibum! Who else would I be?!" Yuri yelled. "I'm sorry. Fine. We'll leave now." Sooyoung said and hung up her phone.

 

"Let's go." Sooyoung pulled Siwon towards his car. Siwon weakly nodded and followed her. Sooyoung sighed and turned to Siwon to give him a quick peck on the lips. "Happy?" She asked and Siwon smiled.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"She said they'll leave now." Yuri said as she hung up the phone. "I'm so excited to be with them again! I haven't seen them in a while." Yuri said. Kibum cleared his throat, getting his girlfriend's attention. "But of course, I miss you the most! I was so sad when you were gone. No one will text me good night or just call just to listen to my voice..." Yuri recalled their sweet memories.

 

"We're almost here." Kibum said, getting his girlfriend back to reality. "Wait, I don't want to go down yet, especially since I know Sooyoung or Nari unni isn't here yet." Yuri pouted. "I know that when you go inside, you have to be with them. Can we just spend this time together, please?" Yuri gave her puppy eyes and Kibum nodded. 

 

Kibum stepped out of the driver's seat to pull Yuri out of the passenger's seat. "Where are we going?" She asked. "To the back seat. It will be uncomfortable if we'll just sit at the front." He said and Yuri agreed. 

 

The two stayed at the back seat. Yuri closed her eyes while her head was on Kibum's shoulder. Kibum had one of his arm on Yuri's waist and he would sniff her hair. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Nari-yah!" Shindong looked for Nari. He found her rocking their baby boy. "Hey..." Shindong whispered as he approaches her wife and son. Shindong opened his arms and Nari let Shindong hold their baby. 

 

"How is he?" Shindong asked. "He's fine. He's been sleeping for a while now. He might wake up any moment now." Nari said and in an instant, their son's eyes opened. "Dongri~" Shindong cooed. The baby smiled and the new parents packed their baby's things before they head out.

 

"So, they will finally meet Dongri, right?" Shindong asked and Nari nodded. The two made their way towards the restaurant they all had talked to gather. It has been more than two years since they all got together. They hope things will still be the same.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Here, have some appetizer while we wait for them." Ryeowook fed Yesung. "It's been a while since we all got together." Yesung sighed. "Yeah. It was hard to survive those times when I was far away from you." Ryeowook said and rested his head on Yesung's shoulder. They held each other's hands as they waited for everyone to arrive. 

 

It has been more than two years since all of them got released from the army. When Leeteuk and Heechul entered the army, the rest of the members asked their manager if they could also enter as soon as possible. It was so sudden that the management and fans were surprised. But the fans understood why they had this decision. All that was left, was their management's approval. And when they did, they all got ready to fulfill their duties. And after more than two years, this was the first time that they are all gonna be together.

 

"Ryeowook! Yesung!" Leeteuk waved at the two and the couple stood up to hug the 'parents' of their group. "Leeteuk hyung! Kangin hyung!" The two hugged them. "Sit down! Sit down!" Ryeowook offered. 

 

"So, how are you? How are the welcoming shows and comeback offers?" Yesung asked the two. "Well, I've been asked to host a radio again. And Leeteuk is gonna be back into MC-ing and radio DJ too." Kangin smiled at the two. They were about to continue their conversation when someone ran in. 

 

Sungmin was panting and he leaned on the wall for support. "Why were you running?" Leeteuk asked. Sungmin was still panting and Yesung offered him a glass of water. He gulped it all and finally answerd. "Kyuhyun was chasing me." He answered. And just then, Kyuhyun entered with a smirk. He sat and pulled Sungmin with him. "Hyung~" Kyuhyun rested his head on Sungmin's arm and was doing aegyo. 

 

"FOOD!" The doors suddenly burst with the Eunhae couple smiling like idiots. "Not yet. The others haven't arrived yet." Kangin said and the two frowned. They just exchanged hugs with their other members and took seats beside each other.

 

The next ones who entered were the two guys with their girlfriends. "Hey hyungs!" Siwon said and ran to each one of them, hugging them. Kibum smiled and followed to hug them. "Oppas! Annyeong!" Yuri and Sooyoung hugged them. They were already busy chatting with each other when Henry and Zhou Mi came in. "Hey Henry, Zhou Mi hyung!" Kyuhyun waved and hugged the two.

 

"Where's Heechul and Hankyung?" Leeteuk asked. "They said they're just gonna head somewhere else first before going here." Zhou Mi answered. They all went back to their happy conversations when Shindong opened their door. "Everyone, meet Dongri~!" Shindong said and Nari entered, holding their baby boy. "Aww!" Everyone was in awe at the cute baby in Nari's hands.

 

"Unni, can I hold him?" Yuri asked and Nari let her hold her. The baby blinked cutely at her. He didn't cry, and he wasn't fighting. He was comfortable in Yuri's arms. "Aww! What a cutie!" Sooyoung cooed at him. "So, you want to be moms already?" Nari teased and the two just joked. "You know, before the baby happens, marriage must come first, right, Siwon, Kibum?" Everyone turned to the source and saw Heechul with Hankyung.

 

"Hyung!" Donghae smiled and waved at him. "And look who I also brought with me!" Heechul pulled Yoona out and the girl waved at everyone. "Yoona! Look at baby Dongri! He's just a cutie!" Sooyoung beamed. All the girls were taking care of baby Dongri, while the boys were talking to each other.

 

"Sorry we're late. We passed by my hometown and picked Yoona up." Heechul explained and pulled Hankyung next to him. "How was your trip to China?" Donghae asked and the two took their seats. "We had fun. He toured me everywhere. He also became my translator." Heechul laughed and Hankyung could only nod. "The trip felt like a honeymoon." He said and looked at Hankyung. The two smiled with loving eyes.

 

"Got any more musicals to do, Kyu?" Leeteuk asked. "Yeah. And this next one, I got Sungmin hyung with me." Kyuhyun leaned into Sungmin to give him a kiss on the cheek. "What's the story?" Donghae asked. "A story about two men who opposed homouality, who ended up falling in love." Kyuhyun explained and looked at Eunhyuk. "The best part is, they're considering a kissing scene." He said directly to Sungmin.

 

"So, what are everybody's individual schedules now that we're all back?" Heechul asked. "I got dramas, hosting, variety shows... They all want me," he said, causing everyone to laugh."Just what I used to do, Star King and Sukira." Leeteuk began. "Got a lot of offers in China too." Han Geng explained. "Musicals, OSTs and singing shows," Yesung said. "But I'd still want to try to become an MC," he added, making the others laugh. "Bet you can't be better than me and my Teukie," Kangin stuck his tongue out. "Shut up, Youngwoon. I can sing and I'm slimmer than you." Yesung smirked. "You shall notmake fun of my weight! Plus, I have some offers of being a radio and DJ too." Kangin said. The two were stopped bickering by their lovers, but they got to admit, they miss this.

 

"I got variety shows too and Shimshimtapa to return too, but I guess I'\ have to turn down some since we have a baby now," Shindong said. "Besides the musical, I got offered in a drama!" Sungmin clapped. "As a girl of guy?" Kyuhyun teased. "Very funny," Sungmin stucked his tongue out, to which Kyuhyun gladly . "Get a room!" Heechul yelled, stopping them. 

 

"What do you got, monkey?" Heechul asked. "Variety shows too, and an offer to be a choreographer at our company to the trainess," Eunhyuk proudly said. "I'll help him too! And I get to be an actor again!" Donghae managed to say like the kid he is. "Good luck with that. I also have some dramas to shoot," Siwon said, browsing through his schedules. "Same with Yesung hyung, they offered me musicals and singing OSTS," Ryeowwok smiled. "I got offered to be placed in the hall of fame in playing Starcraft," Kyuhyun smirked, while no one believed him. "Just kidding. Doing the musical with Minnie and OSTs too, but there's also an offer in a drama." Kyuhyun answered. "I'm gonna act," Kibum said quietly. "We have our own activities in China," Henry explained and Zhou Mi just nodded.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Everyone was having a good time, drinking, eating and laughing. Suddenly, Leeteuk stood up to say something important.

 

"We were always 15. And now, we're all complete. It's been years since we were all complete." Leeteuk began. "Through our journey, we had experienced difficulties. When Super Junior began, we were faced with controversies. Then we had experienced hardships through accidents. We also faced the pain when members decided to change their path of life then, and as bandmates, we had to support them." 

 

"But along those lines, along those hardships pains and sufferings we all had, we all had found someone to be with. We all had each other to lean on, but there will always be that special someone in each of our hearts." Each couple held the hands of their lovers and they cuddled each other as they continued to listen to Leeteuk's words. Yoona might not have someone special with her, but seeing everyone happy only makes her happy, knowing that she did a lot for them.

 

"Being in love is the sweetest and best feeling each of us can ever feel. Yet, it could also bring us the greatest pain there is. Each of us had to go through different problems and trials in order for each of us to be where we are now. The only thing I can say now is, anything can happen because of love." He ended.He looked at everyone and they all had loving eyes towards their own special half. Leeteuk sat down and Kangin took his hands with him. 

 

For the rest of the night, they all ate, had fun and played with the baby and each other. They didn't want to end the night, but they had to. They had to go home. Dongri needs to sleep, and some of the people have their other needs that needs to be fulfilled. 

 

"Well, let's call it a night." Siwon said and stood up. "Tomorrow, we'll begin with our next album." Heechul said. They all placed their hands together and huddled up. "Urineun Super Junior-o-eh-yo!" They all yelled.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The night went by so fast and all couples had to go their own duties to their other half. They promised to each other that they will come back again on stage. They will never stop making music as long as there will be ELFs beside them.

 

 

"Try this." Zhou Mi handed Henry another cap. The violin boy smiled at the red cap Zhou Mi had picked up for him. "You look cute!" Zhou Mi pinched Henry's chubby cheeks. "Well, you look fine." Henry giggled and Zhou Mi hit his shoulder. Zhou Mi took a sweater and tried it on. He looked at the mirror and flipped his hair. "Zhou Mi!" Henry yelled and ran to hug Zhou Mi from his back. "What does my baby Mochi want?" Zhou Mi pinched his cheeks. "I'm hungry. And I just want for us to spend some time together." Henry smiled and Zhou Mi smiled. He took the violin boy's hand and pulled him to eat at a restaurant. They're always together, but they never get tired of each other. They're just inseparable. 

 

 

Nari was trying to put Dongri to sleep, but the baby was still awake. "Dongri-yah, please sleep. It's already late~" She cooed. She already fed him milk, rocked him, and sang for him, but he was still awake. "Come on, omma needs some sleep too." She said and closed her eyes. She went back to humming when she heard a tiny voice spoke. "Om...ma..." She opened her eyes to see Dongri giggling. "Dongri spoke! Dongri spoke!" Nari yelled, causing Shindong to run into where they were. "He spoke! He said his first word!" Nari exclaimed. "Say it again. Say 'omma'." Nari beamed at Dongri. The baby just smiled, which made Nari frown. "Give him to me." Shindong held Dongri. "Appa's here. Did you really talk? Come on, make appa proud." He said. But the baby was only giggling. They sighed until, "ap...pa..." Dongri spoke again. The parents were so happy that their child was able to finally speak up.

 

 

Kibum held Yuri's hand as they went inside the house of the girl. "Omma! Appa!" She yelled from the entrance. "Aigoo~! Our Yuri is here! And we have Kibum! Come, eat!" Her mother pulled Kibum, forgetting her daughter. "Hey, Yuri. " Her brother came. "Hey, Hyuk Joon." She smiled. They had a quick dinner and stayed at the living room. "Oh, Yuri, why don't you wash up already? I know youre tired. Don't worry about Kibum. He's like family already." Her brother said.  Yuri couldn't do anything and followed. When she left, Hyuk Joon looked at Kibum. "You called me, saying about wanting to ask us something important about Yuri." And Kibum nodded. He took out a small box and placed it on the coffee table. Everyone gasped as they opened the box and finding what they think is an expensive and beautiful ring. "I want your approval first before anything. Then from the management, and the fans. Once everyone is okay with it, I'll give this to her." He explained with a few words that made Yuri's mom in tears. "Omma..." Hyun Jook hugged their mom. "I've waited for this moment! I want Yuri to always end up with you!" She said and jumped to hug Kibum. The guy was surprised, but he warmly hugged his future mother-in-law. Kibum then looked at Yuri's brother, also wanting for an approval. "I did you are like family already." He smiled at Kibum. And while all this happy moment was happening in the living room, Yuri was in tears at the corner of the door.

 

 

"Eat a lot, Siwon." Sooyoung's mother said and pushed a plate of food to Siwon then to her daughter, Sooyoung. Siwon looked at Sooyoung's mother and she nodded. Siwon smiled back and gave a deep breath. "Eat a lot, oppa~!" Sooyoung beamed and began to eat her food. They would ocassionally feed each other too. "Omma, why aren't you eating with us?" Sooyoung asked. "I already ate dinner. Let's eat the cake that you guys bought." She said and took out the cake. "Let me help you." Siwon said and left Sooyong to sit down. She wanted to help too, but her mom didn't allow her. Siwon put the two plates down, and Sooyoung's mom gave her a big slice of cake. Siwon nervously looked at her mom, but she just smiled at him. Sooyoung didn't noticed this and began eating her big slice of chocolate cake. Siwon then excused himself to go to the bathroom. Sooyoung nodded and continued to eat her cake. Just then, she bit on something hard. "What's wrong, Sooyoung?" Her mother went with the plan. "I bit on something hard." She answered. "What it is it then?" Her mom asked. She shrugged and took a look. She saw a diamond ring. Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped, with the cake almost falling out of . "Omma, where did this come from?! Why is it on my cake?!" She asked and suddenly, Siwon stepped out with a bouquet of flowers. Sooyoung's omma stood up and walked towards Siwon. "Komawo for helping me." He bowed. "Anything for you, my son." She said and patted his head. Siwon was just smiling and Sooyoung was in tears. She jumped into Siwon and he lifted her. Her mom came out and hugged the two.

 

 

Yesung took Ryeowook for a walk on the park. It was already late at night, so it was sure that there will be no more children. The two sat down and Yesung took Ryeowook's hand. "All my life, you are the one I know I can lean on." Yesung said. "You always have a lot to say. I think it's my turn to say something to you." Ryeowook said and faced Yesung. "When I first heard you sin, your voice sang into my heart. I guess what made me completely fall for you was when we did Mini Drama. If you could feel my heartbeat at that time, it was so fast because of you." He said and looked up the sky, preventing his tears. "I always thought you will never feel what I feel for you. Because you weren't that expressive. I was just hoping that with us being an OTP, I could feel your love, even for a while. No one could read you. No one tried, but me. I wanted to understand your heart. I wanted to be in it. But I almost lost hope with it. You don't know how happy I was when you confessed to me." Ryeowook said with face full of tears. Yesung wiped his tears and kissed his forehead. "I know you might hate me, but I actually know that you like me. I just don't want to tell you because  I might hurt you. I might not be able to take care of you." Yesung explained. "Hyung~!" Ryeowook cried and hit Yesung. "But I took the risk of telling it to you. And I don't regret it." Yesung added. "I don't regret it too, hyung." Ryeowook said and gave Yesung a peck on his lips. "Let's now face the world together." Yesung said and pulled Ryeowook into a hug. They promised each other that no matter what happens, they will be beside each other.

 

 

Kangin stopped their car in the parking lot. He looked over to see his Leeteuk has fallen asleep. He smiled and opened his side of the car. He took Leeteuk out and carried him bridal style. He endured carrying Leeteuk until they reached their dorm. When they did, he gently laid Leeteuk down, and cllimbed unto the bed with him. Leeteuk woke up and Kangin gave him a kiss on the nose. "I love you." Leeteuk said as he wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck and closed his eyes. "I'm sorry for before. Don't leave me again. Please." Leeteuk cried unto Kangin. "Did you have a nightmare again?"Kangin asked and Leeteuk nodded. They both don't know why Leeteuk keep having this recurring dream of Kangin leaving him, even if it was years ago. "I'm here. I won't leave you. Don't cry. I've forgiven you, remember?" Kangin assured him and kissed his forehead. The two sat up and they faced each other, holding their hands. "Remember when Shindong an Nari got married? They made beautiful vows. I only have one thing to promise you right now. I will love you eternally, and I will never leave you." Kangin said. "Then I will promise you the same thing. I will only love you. I don't have anyone else but you. I'd rather die than lose you." Leeteuk said. Kangin immediately pulled him into a hug and they fell at the bed.

 

 

"Hyukkie..." Donghae called for Eunhyuk. "We're gonna be home in a few minutes." Eunhyuk said. Donghae looked  outside. He was captivated by the site and yelled, "STOP!" Making the car into an abrupt stop. "Is something wrong?" Eunhyuk asked. Donghae stepped out and pulled Eunhyuk along with him. They ran up to the small hill. Eunhyuk was panting when they got to the top of the small hill. "Hae... Why... run here?" Eunhyuk said in between his pants. Donghae faced him and Eunhyuk stood still. When their breathing was normal again, Donghae hugged Eunhyuk. "Saranghaeyo." Donghae whispered. Eunhyuk hugged him back and kissed Donghae's lips. "I can say that I'm the luckiest guy alive." Donghae said. "What made you say that?" Eunhyuk asked as he rubs his nose with Donghae's. "I have always loved you, Hyukkie. And now I have you. Besides that, it took me a lot of years before I can confess my love for you. You were also against this kind of relationship, but hey, I made you like this. There are many people who wants to be with you. But I... Need to be with you." Donghae said and leaned his forehead on Eunhyuk's forehead. "People have wants and needs. There are some wants that aren't needs, and there are some needs that aren't wanted. But to me, Hyukkie, I need you more than anything in this world." Donghae's hot breath sent shivers down Eunhyuk's spine. "Hae-ah, I love you too, more than anything or anyone in this world. You already know this, but I can't imagine life without you." Eunhyuk said and kissed Donghae. Donghae wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk's neck, as the latter lays them down on the bed. "I love you, Hae." He said in between his butterfly kisses. "I love you too, Hyukkie."

 

 

Kyuhyun and Sungmin entered their apartment. They know that everyone is still out with the lights. Kyuhyun made his way towards their room while Sungmin slumped on the couch. He knows that Kyuhyun will just prioritize his Starcraft instead of him, which sometimes annoy him. To his surprise, Kyuhyun sat beside him on the couch and placed his laptop on the coffee table. Kyuhyun set it up and pressed play. "What's this, Kyu?" Sungmin asked as Kyuhyun cuddles with him. "Just watch." Kyuhyun said and their eyes shifted to the laptop's screen. Sungmin watches as a video plays. "This video is created for someone special in my life. I may not be a good bandmate, but I do everything I can to be the best boyfriend I can be." Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun who was looking away. He smiled and returned to look at the screen. It was a compilation of their pictures and videos, during concerts, shows and guestings doing fanservices. Then it showed pictures when they became a couple. There were a lot of pictures and in the end of the video, Kyuhyun was holding cards which say, 'I, Kyuhyun, promise to love only one person.' And he removed the card, 'Lee Sungmin.' He removed the card again and it read, 'Saranghaeyo.' With hearts. Then Kyuhyun made a heart sign. Lee Sungmin looked at Kyuhyun. "When did you have time to do this?" Sungmin answered and Kyuhyun shrugged. "All I know is, I love you." Kyuhyun said. Sungmin blushed, even after all these years. "Does it matter how long we've been together? I don't know anything anymore. Some times it hurts me that I can't do anything. I can't cook, I'm a messy person, I play games until the sun rises and I play pranks on people. I'm just thankful that you still love me for my imperfections." Kyuhyun said and closed his eyes, leaning his forehead unto Sungmin's. "It doesn't matter how long we've been together. Nobody's perfect, Kyu. I've lived through your imperfections before we even got together, and I can still live with those facts." Sungmin said. "Well, but there is one thing I know I am great at." Kyuhyun said as he open his eyes. "Singing?" Sungmin smiled. "Besides that, loving you." Kyuhyun said and gently leaned in to kiss Sungmin. 

 

 

"Seeing the bright lights of Seoul reminds me how much I miss this place." Heechul said as he looked out the window. "Where do you want to settle anyway, in Seoul or China?" Hankyung asked as the car stops under the stoplight. "I really want to be with you. You know I can't be with you anymore, but we have to live in different countries in order to do our jobs." Heechul said as he bites his lip. He knows separation is a normal thing, especially at a couple like them.  "But I can postponed some of my schedules in order to fulfill my dream." Hankyung said and looked at Heechul. "You are my dream. Being with you, that's it." He added and began to start the car moving again. The two were quiet most of the ride. Hankyung stopped at a familiar hotel. Heechul's eyes sparkled at the memory. They climbed down the car and went into the room that Hankyung had reserved. "It was the same room we had back then." Heechul remembered and Hankyung nodded. Heechul looked at the window and closed his eyes as he reminisced that night they stayed here. He reminisced everything that had happened, from when they got together, to when Hankyung left, and when he returned for him. While thinking, Hankyung wrapped his arms from Heechul's back. "Please don't leave me again. You don't know how hurt I was when you left me." Heechul turned and caressed Hankyung's face. "I won't ever do that again. I told you, I will fulfill my dream, and that is you. I see nothing in my future but you and me together." He said and kissed Heechul's forehead. "But your family and career?" Heechul asked. "I had earned a lot of money. After more projects, when I can see a great stability, I'll set up a store under our name. And if my family loves me, they must accept about us." Hankyung told Heechul and kissed his tears away. "Can we not worry about our future? I want to matter about our present now. I want to matter only you and me." He added and kissed Heechul's beautiful plump lips. "You were hard to get along with, but I don't know what you did to me to be so crazy about you. I don't know how I survived those sleepless nights without you." Hankyung closed his eyes and pulled Heechul for a deep and passionate kiss. Their tongues, sliding into each other's mouth and fighting for each other. When he pulled away, they were panting. "I don't know how I managed to do that to you, but I'm glad I did it. They say you know when you truly love someone, not when you imagine your life with that person, but when you can't imagine your life without that person. And I really can't imagine my life without you. So please, don't go." Heechul kissed him. "I won't. Never. Especially that I just got you again." Hankyung answered him and kissed Heechul again. Heechul wrapped his legs around Hankyung's waist, and the Chinese man lifted him, bringing him to the bed. "I've only love one person, and that's you, Chullie." Hankyung said. "And I will only love one person until the end, Geng." 

 

 

Meanwhile, one lonely girl walked home from the reunion. It didn't bother her whether she has a special someone or not. She's happy that her friends are happy. Now that she's played the cupid to everyone, it's time for her to play cupid on herself. She was walking down the sidewalk, when someone passed her, and accidentally hit her hard, causing her to fall. "Ow!" She yelled. "Sorry." The guy covered in a disguise helped Yoona up. "It's okay." She said and dusted her clothes up. "Hey, aren't you Yoona of SNSD?" The guy asked. Somehow, that voice was familiar to her. "Yes. I am. Who are you and why are you in a disguise? Are you a star or celebrity?" She teased then she took a closer look at the guy. She widened her eyes at her realization who that guy was. It was her dream guy, her ideal man, her ultimate crush, Japanese star, "Kimura Takuya!"

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Love makes us crazy things. Then again, what is normal? From what was supposed to be a story of four couples, ended up with more than that. Love let us overcome our fears and problems in life. Each couple had their own problems.

 

Shindong & Nari faced the life of having their relationship exposed to the public, but they are now happily married and gifted with a baby boy.

Kibum & Yuri had the problem of misunderstandings, but now Kibum is preparing to pop the question.

Sooyoung & Siwon were confused of what their status were, but now they're ready to tell the world what they are.

Ryeowook & Yesung used to show no interest with the other, but now they now that they couldn't live without each other.

Kangin & Leeteuk were afraid to tell the real deal about them, but now, they're afraid to let go of the each other. They also encountered the case of infidenlity because of Leeteuk, but they managed to trust each other again.

Eunhyuk & Donghae was the couple that dealt the issue of homouality. Eunhyuk used to hate this idea, but now, he can't even let go of Donghae, even if the latter was the clingy one. They also had to overcome a case of a barbie girl who always run after Donghae.

Kyuhyun & Sungmin were afraid to confess to each other, but now, they always remind each other why they love each other. And they also encountered another car incident, making Kyuhyun the one having the worse damage. Sungmin was afraid to lose Kyuhyun, but now they live everyday as if it's their last day on earth.

Lastly, Heechul & Hankyung was the couple that had to face more problems than anyone. Heechul thought Hankyung doesn't love him, but the latter showed that his assumptions were wrong. Hankyung had left, making Heechul in his worst state. Heechul commited infidelity in the form of Leeteuk because he misses Hankyung, but the latter forgave him out of love. In the end, they had overcome these, and are bound to begin a new chapter in their life.

 


 

And this, my friends, where everything has ended. I'm sorry since it's not as good as how others imagined and expected it to be. Thanks for everyone who had been with me from the start.

 

A long author's note will just be posted at the next chapter. :>