KangTeuk or TeukChul?

Love Has No Limits

"Heechul hyung... T-teukie-ah..."

 

The two heard the voice that they feared the most. Leeteuk to the source of the voice and bit his lower lip. "K-kangin-ah..." He whispered.

 

A tear fell from Kangin's eye. He doesn't know what to do. It was just like his own feet had their own life and made him ran away. "Kangin-ah! Kangin-ah!" Leeteuk ran after Kangin. He couldn't believe that he still has the courage to chase after the man he loves. He just couldn't be without Kangin.

 

"Kangin-ah! Kangin-ah!" Leeteuk was already in tears. He tried his best to chase after Kangin and hold his arm. "Kangin-ah..." Leeteuk called. Kangin couldn't face him. His face was already red and was filled with tears. "Why?" Kangin said. Leeteuk doesn't know what to say.

 

"I trusted you. I gave you my all. And I returned mostly because of you. No wonder you were so cold and uncomfortable when I returned. You found someone already." Kangin said and pushed Leeteuk's hand away. "I didn't..." Leeteuk was holding his tears. "You didn't mean to? So you didn't ask Heechul hyung for that kiss?! Because I saw you hold him, look into his eyes, and.. And.. AAARRGHH!!" Kangin yelled and stormed out of the building. Some people questioned what happened, but they don't want to get involve in idol's private lives.

 

Leeteuk just went into the rest room and locked himself in a stall. He placed the toilet seat down and he sat there, crying his eyes out. He knew what he did was a mistake. He knows he was wrong. He hated himself for thinking he could replace Kangin, when in reality he couldn't. Kangin would be in his heart. Kangin, or Kim Youngwoon would always be his, and would always have his heart.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The others were clueless as to why Kangin and Leeteuk acts as if they've broken up. They also wondered why Heechul was always alone, not interacting with anyone there. It has been 2 days since the incident that involved Heechul, Leeteuk and Kangin.

 

"Kangin hyung, why aren't you beside Leeteuk hyung?" Ryeowook asked. The two tensed up. Kangin smiled at Ryeowook and sat beside Leeteuk. Leeteuk tried to hold Kangin's hand, but Kangin pretended to stretch. Leeteuk just looked away. It was hard for him to be ignored by the person you love.

 

"Kangin-ah..." Leeteuk called for him. "I'm listening." Kangin said, but he wasn't looking at him. "I'm sorry. I love you. I really do." Leeteuk said, trying to hold his tears. "I want to believe you. But I saw the evidence. Anyone could've seen it, but I saw it. It was painful." Kangin whispered back and sniffed.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul was in his room, staring at the picture frame he was holding. the picture of what used to be a happy couple. "Hankyung..." He whispered as a tear drop from his face.

 

He then heard the door open. "Why didn't you knock?!" He yelled. "Hyung, may I remind that we also share this room." Kibum said. "Sorry." Heechul said and sat up. He placed the frame at the table beside his bed and walked out to the living room where they were all gathered. "Kangin-ah, let's talk." Heechul said and Kangin followed him without hesitation.

 

 

The two were at the balcony, both looking at the night sky. "Forgive Leeteuk." Heechul broke their silence. Kangin looked at his hyung, but Heechul was still looking up. "It's hard to be ignored and hated by the person you love so much." Heechul continued. "Leeteuk loves you. He felt so empty and needed someone to be with. It just so happens that I was in the same case. And that's why we got like that. But I know that he still loves you, and that I still love him." Heechul never looked down. He was afraid he would cry. He tried to not cry in front of his dongsaengs as much as possible.

 

"I know you want to hit me." Heechul then faced Kangin, earning a shocked face from his dongsaeng. "I deserved to be hit. I and Leeteuk were foolish of thinking that we would be happy with each other. But were not. So, I'm ready." Heechul told Kangin. The stronger guy doesn't know what to do. Sure he was mad at their actions, but this was still his Heechul hyung, and that guy involved was his Leeteuk. He can't hurt them.

 

"I can't." Kangin said. "I can't hurt you even if you both did that." He admitted. "I know you can't. That's why I risked my beautiful face." Heechul smirked. "Aish~ Hyung, I miss you." Kangin said and hugged Heechul.

 

From the corner of the entrance, Leeteuk watched them as they hug each other. He just wants to run to Kangin and kiss him. He wants to be in the arms of his true love, his Kim Youngwoon. As for Heechul, he know that 99%, Hankyung won't return to Korea. But that 1% keeps him hope that his Hankyung will return for him.

 


 

I've been monitoring my story, and I lost subscribers. Not only in this story, but in also my other stories. Do you hate me? :( 

 

On a brighter side....

 

OMG! Have you seen the SJ MV teasers?! Have you also heard the album?! ASDFGHJL:ADKDFKLJGGLJSKFJ"SDG:JAKGHSKGJAOGJDK

 

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE REAL MV!!! Just sad that I'll be in school by the time it gets released. :p

 

Heechul