Some Things Are New, Some Never Change

Love Has No Limits

"Thank you for listening to Youngstreet! Please anticipate for our comeback performance! This is DJ Hee, good bye~!" Heechul said and went off air. He bid goodbye to everyone and left the studio.

 

Heechul got the strength to stand up with his feet again. He was offered to be a DJ again. He had missed doing radio, so he accepted it. He never forgot Hankyung. The Chinaman still remains in his heart despite what happens.

 

 

"I'm home." He said to his cats and to Donghae who had just finished playing video games and is now listening to Sukira. "Hey, Fishy, you'll drool. Sleep well. We're gonna have our comeback performance tomorrow." Heechul told him as Heebum this time. "Yes hyung. After Sukira. You know I have to listen to his voice so I can sleep." Donghae answered. Heecchul shrugged and let the fishy boy be.

 

"Until when are you planning to keep it all to yourself?" Heechul asked the one million dollar question again to Donghae. "I don't know. Soon... Maybe never?" Donghae wasn't serious. He just rolled over like Heechul's cats and hugged his fishy plush toy. "You do know that refusing to tell him what you feel is bad." Heechul explained. "Well, getting rejected is worse. Remember what I told you about what Eunhyuk feels about those kinds of relationship!?" Donghae reminded Heechul again.

 

Donghae once told Heechul about the time when Eunhyuk went to a misfit because he can't accept those kinds of relationships. He just thinks that he wouldn't get involve in those.

 

"Arasseo. Arasseo. Just promise me you'd do it before the year ends?" Heechul told Donghae and the latter accepted it as a challenge.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Late in the night, Leeteuk and Eunhyuk had just arrived and went into their respective rooms.

 

Kangin just hung up the phone. He had just talked with someone very important and is now waiting for Leeteuk.

 

"Kangin-ah!" Leeteuk burst in their room and  immediately hugged Kangin. "I miss you!" His hyung shouted. Kangin smiled and carried him to their bed. 

 

"So, how was your day? You must be pretty tired." Kangin asked as he massaged Leeteuk's back. "A little. But seeing you makes me energized."  Leeteuk teased. "Aish. Why don't you just get some sleep? Your comeback is tomorrow." Kangin told Leeteuk and the latter agreed.

 

He changed his clothes and jumped back to their bed. Leeteuk cuddled in Kangin's arms as the other watches his hyung sleep. Its just a few more months before he leaves. The phone call earlier wasn't just any phone call, it was already about his enlistment to the army.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile in the 11th floor...

 

"Wookie~!" Yesung hugged their eternal maknae on the bed. "Hyung, what do you want?" He asked innocently. "You know what I want." He whispered. "Aish! Kyuhyun and Sungmin hyung are in the living room if you're forgetting!" Ryeowook complained and Yesung's hair. "Wookie!" Yesung complained and rolled away and threw his arms like a child. "Hyung, we'll tell them when we're free to do so." Ryeowook explain. "Why haven't we told them again that we're together?!" Yesung complained. "Because we're busy with our new album, remember?" Yesung could only sigh and pout. "Now sleep hyung." Ryeowook said.

 

Moments later, Yesung checked if Ryeowook was asleep. He was sure that his Wookie was now asleep and gazed at him. "I don't want to sleep. I just want to watch you sleep." He whispered and touched his philtrum, something only he can do, especially for Ryeowook. 

 

Yesung looked at the clock and was surprised that it was already midnight. How long has he been staring at Ryeowook? An hour? No, two hours to be exact. "I need some sleep. Comeback is tomorrow.' He thought and closed his eyes beside his Wookie. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Eunhyuk laid down on his bed. Something just bothered him after Sukira earlier....

 

-----FLASHBACK-----

Eunhyuk was walking towards the bathroom when he saw Jessica and Krystal together. He wanted to say hi to the Jung sistesr, but Jessica's words stopped him.

 

"I want him back." Jessica told her sister. "What? Want who back?" Krystal asked. "Who else?" Jessica asked. "Unni, I lost count of the guys you've told me before. Whether it's true or just rumor--" Jessica had to put over her sister's. She placed her hands on her waist and looked at her sister.

 

"Who have I told you I loved the most?" Jessica asked. Krystal thought and began babbling about the guys in Jessica's life. "The guy from America? The guy from Japan? The oppa from what group was that?" Krystal loss count of the guys. Eunhyuk wondered why is he even listening. Just then, he stopped when he heard the name he feared.

 

"Donghae," Jessica finally told her sister. "Him? Donghae oppa?" Krystal asked and Jessica nodded with a 'duh' expression. "I thought you were over him? And it's been like SOOOO many years." Krystal sounded like she exaggerated, but it was true. Jessica and Donghae's past was over even before both of them debuted, well at least Jessica.

 

"Why Donghae oppa all of a sudden? I thought your memories with him were buried in the past?" Krystal was also dumbfounded. "Let's just say, he holds a special place in my heart that even you don't understand." Jessica explained. "What do you mean unni?" The innocent girl was bewildered.

 

"I love him, still. After all these years."

 

------END OF FLASHBACK-----

 

Jessica's confession shocked her sister and Eunhyuk. He doesn't know why he's affected. Jessica might love him, but he knows Donghae doesn't love her back.

 

'Donghae doesn't love her. He loves me. Wait, no. He doesn't love anyone, as I know of. What I mean is, well, you get the point.' He was also confused. Why is he arguing with himself in the first place, and why would he say that Donghae loves only him?

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

In the other room, Kyuhyun is busy playing StarCraft as always. Sungmin also took out his laptop and played StarCraft too. "Hyung, let's battle." Kyuhyun said. "Sure. I'm bored." Sungmin said and the two battled. Kyuhyun smirked and knows he was gonna win this time. "Hyung, what's with the name?" Kyuhyun asked and raised an eyebrow. Sungmin loves to create cute names, especially with the word 'pink' in it. "What's wrong? PinkBunny1 is cute." Sungmin as he tried to beat Kyuhyun.

 

"Hyung, your name's too girly." Kyuhyun teased. "Well, your base ." Sungmin teased back. "I'm hungry, why don't you make me some food." Kyuhyun said and Sungmin said okay and stood up. "GAME OVER. YOU LOSE." Sungmin's laptop said. "Dammit!" Sungmin cursed. "I can't believe you would really get me some food and left you base to get killed." Kyuhyun laughed. "Yeah. Whatever." Sungmin pouted.

 

Kyuhyun stopped laughing, but then evilly smirk. "Yah! What's with that evil smirk?!" Sungmin complained. "Nothing." Kyuhyun said. "Aish~!" Sungmin was about to hit Kyuhyun, but he slid in one of Kyuhyun's socks and fell. Kyuhyun rushed to his hyung and came on top of him to see how he was.

 

"Hyung! Are you okay?" Kyuhyun checked Sungmin's face. The latter widely opened his eyes. Kyuhyun's attention was caught by Sungmin's features once again. Those two eyes that sparkle in the night, his beautiful white milky skin that glows even in the dark, and those pink luscious lips that seem so soft to feel.

 

Kyuhyun was a loss for words. He froze at the marvelous sight in front of him. He wanted to do a lot of things to his hyung right now. He had closed his eyes and was leaning in when, "Kyuhyun." He shot his eyes open and only realized that Sungmin was trying to get him off of him because with their position, Sungmin is having a hard time.

 

The moment stood up, Sungmin breathed heavily, obviously he had a hard time. "Yah! I'm not heavy!" Kyuhyun said. "But you were squishing me! What do I have on my face that made you stare at me like that instead of getting up?!" Sungmin complained and breathed again before standing up. Kyuhyun was about to open his mouth but Sungmin stopped him. "I'm not expecting an answer from you. I'm just gonna sleep now." He said looking away, hiding his blush.

 

He jumped in his bed and covered himself with a blanket. He muttered some curses before going to sleep because one, he was so smitten at Kyu, that he would obey his dongsaeng's command and two, he had to ruin the perfect moment awhile ago.

 

He was also at a loss for words at Kyuhyun's features. His skin wasn't the best in the group, but he loved it. His once curly but now cut brown hair that smells so fragrant. His evil smirk that he pretends to be scared or annoyed with, but totally likes it. And those beautiful long lips of his. Sungmin was also lost awhile ago, but he remembered that Kyuhyun doesn't seem to see him as more than a brother, thus, distracting him.

 

Kyuhyun on the other hand was still standing, just gazing at Sungmin. When he was sure that he was asleep, he kneeled beside the bed of his hyung. He brushed the hair that was covering Sungmin's face. "When will the time come that I will be able to feel those soft lips of yours?" He whispered. He just sighed and went to his bed.

 

Kyuhyun hated one fact of him, he just isn't good with expressing his feelings. How will he be able to tell his Sungmin hyung that he is in love with him? Then again, his Sungmin hyung does seem dense. Doesn't those times when he held his hands and waist give a hint already? Those kisses on stage were supposed to be real for him. And everything he does on and off cam are real. He thinks he's the only one who has a problem with 'their' relationship, when in fact, both of them have their own personal problems.

 

The video game addict is a guy who can't express his feelings, while the aegyo king can be stubbornly dense sometimes.

 


 

New dramas will now commence. :D 

 

Sorry for updating late, in date and time. Well, I've been busy. School is about to start. I'm gonna enter as a college freshman and so. I'm also gonna be focusing on my true passion, singing. So yeah. :p

 

Also, do you know any good programs that I can download for music editing? If you don't know anything, it's okay. :D