Just Like In A Date Part 2

Love Has No Limits

 

Kangin and Leeteuk were at one of the most beautiful landmarks in Seoul, the Namsan Tower. They had eaten dinner already and they were now riding on the cable car.

 

"The view is just beautiful." Leeteuk said in amazement. Kangin wrapped his arms behind Leeteuk's waist and rested his head on his shoulder. "Do you like it?" Kangin asked. "Like it? I love it!" Leeteuk exclaimed.

 

Indeed, the sight was very beautiful. All the lights from the buildings of Seoul beautifully shined as the moon illuminates them. 

 

"I'm glad you like it." Kangin said and kissed Leeteuk's cheek. Leeteuk turned around and wrapped his arms around Kangin's neck. He smiled before kissing Kangin this time. Kangin lifted Leeteuk and kissed him harder and deeper. Leeteuk was trapped between the window and Kangin. And all he could do was moan under their kiss.

 

Suddenly, their car went into an abrupt stop. The two stopped and held tight with each other. They then noticed that they were near to the end so they had to stop. The two giggled, and continued to hold each other.

 

 

 

"Hyung..." Kangin called as they were walking along the park. "Hm?" Leeteuk stopped walking and looked at his boyfriend. "Always take care of yourself, okay?" Kangin said and Leeteuk smiled. "Why are you saying this as if you're leaving?" Leeteuk chuckled. "Is it wrong to tell you to always take care?" Kangin chuckled too and pinched Leeteuk's cheek. "Not too much! It hurts!" Leeteuk complained and Kangin laughed and kissed Leeteuk's nose in return, making the other blush.

 

"Let's go home already, okay?" Leeteuk said and Kangin followed him.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Sungmin had finished cooking pork chops and hamburgers for him and Kyuhyun. All that was left was for him to choose a wine perfect suit the food and their tastes.

 

He got the wine and set it at the table. He then went to their room and knocked. 

 

"Kyuhyun, dinner is ready." Sungmin said and Kyuhyun was still glued to his laptop. He sighed and pouted. "I made pork chops. And there's wine." It seems that he has caught Kyuhyun's attention because in a few seconds, Kyuhyun smiled and closed his laptop. 

 

The two walked towards the table when the lights suddenly went out. "Great. The lights are out." Sungmin complained. "Let's just find some candles, hyung." Kyuhyun said and grabbed Sungmin's hand as they look for some candles. Good thing that it was dark because the hint of pink in their cheeks aren't seen.

 

"Here they are~" Sungmin said and he got the candles. They went back to the table, and lit the candles up. They finally sat and looked at each other. "It's like wer're having a candle-lit dinner." Kyuhyun chuckled, and Sungmin too. The cute guy backed a little, trying to hide his blush. Kyuhyun gazed at his hyung. He could only see him, and he could only hear his heartbeat for his hyung. 

 

"Why don't we make a toast? I really wanted to taste the wine you chose." Kyuhyun said and Sungmin popped the wine bottle open and poured themselves some of it in their glasses. The two smiled and toasted their glasses before tasting it. 

 

They began to eat their food and Kyuhyun could only smile. Tonight seems like perfect for him. It was a candle-lit dinner prepared by Sungmin. And the food just happened to be their favorite, with wine, something Sungmin loves, and something that has alcohol, something he likes.

 

He watched his hyung eat. He just couldn't eat straight. He was too distracted. Can there be any better than this? The answer is no. He looks at his hyung's eyes and his gaze went down, following where his lips were. Sungmin's lips were pink and they look soft. He then wonders if this is how fans feel like when they have that desire towards a certain idol. He then shakes his head at the images and desires in his head. 

 

"Kyu, why are you shaking your head?" Sungmin asked and the other just smiles. "I'm good. Don't mind me. Anyway, you got something on your mouth." Kyuhyun pointed out. Sungmin wiped his mouth but he couldn't get it. Kyuhyun smirked and stood up to get some napkin. He bent beside Sungmin and wiped his hyung's mouth. He stared at those lips. He had always admired that. He wanted to know the feeling of those lips on him. It would be weird, but honestly, he had those desires they did in the mini drama. He could still remember it when they had to act as a couple in one episode.

 

Kyuhyun's eyes and Sungmin's eyes met. For an unknown reason, there was like a blow of the wind, and the light on their candle went off. They could still see each other. Both of them glowed for the other. 

 

Sungmin closed his eyes. His heart was beating. What if he was expecting something and nothing was bound to happen? What if Kyuhyun only sees him as a friend, member and roommate?

 

Before anything else happened, they heard sounds. And not just any sounds, they were voices of two animals. "Hello? Is anyone home? It's dark here!" The monkey knocked. "Oh my God! What if there are aliens and ghosts in here?!" The other one that seems to be fishy guy. "No there isn't." Eunhyuk assured. "Yes they are."

 

Kyuhyun swiftly opened the door with an evil smirk while holding a candle under his face, making him look like a ghost. The two screamed and raced to get inside. Suddenly, there was a loud thud, and the electricity went back on, revealing a monkey on the floor.

 

"Eunhyuk!" "Hyukkie!" Sungmin & Donghae yelled as they saw their friend on the floor and wasn't moving. Donghae and Kyuhyun ran to get some ice for Eunhyuk. But when the two looked at the two who were on the floor. They just stopped. Sungmin had Eunhyuk's head on his lap. The older is trying to wake up Eunhyuk by lightly slapping his cheek. His face was near Eunhyuk's face. 

 

All Sungmin wanted was for his friend to be okay, but sadly, the two who was gripping tightly unto their ice weren't just thinking about it. Even if his hand was freezing, he doesn't care. He just went into their room and left the scene. What was more painful was when he took a peek, Sungmin didn't even notice that he had left. He knows he shouldn't be jealous, but it's eating him. The more he hides, the harder it gets for him to live on.

 

Meanwhile, Donghae gives Sungmin the ice and watches as his hyung rubs the ice on Eunhyuk's face. "S-so... cold..." Eunhyuk shivered. Sungmin then held Eunhyuk's forehead and felt that he was hot. "He has a fever." Sungmin said. Donghae was shocked. The night has been cold, and they have been eating cold things, they just ran through a drizzle and Eunhyuk has been wearing thin clothes.

 

Donghae was about to take Eunhyuk, but the monkey guy clutched into Sungmin. Donghae stopped and blinked. "Donghae, you can just go now. I'll bring him to his room." Sungmin instructed the little guy and left. Donghae hoped that Eunhyuk will be better, especially that he's not with him.

 

 

Sungmin took him into his room and laid him there. He returned to the table they had eaten and found that everything was still there. Kyuhyun had finished his food, while he still has his on his plate. He ate the remaining food and cleaned the plates.

 

When he reached his room, he was surprised to see a sleeping Kyuhyun. He was expecting that the other would be playing his computer games, but he was asleep. He faintly smiled and went ot his bed. He touched his lips. ' Was something really bound to happen earlier? I guess fate doesn't even want us to be together. I made everything for tonight to be perfect for us, but after the incident, it showed to me that we just can't be.' These were the things that filled his mind until he fell asleep.

 


 

One couple is still missing. I gave the HanChul couple their own chapter. You'll know why. :)

 

Also, with aff's new rule. I have to mark this rated h. Is it even rated? Well, we'll find out in the next chapter. :p