How Do You Know When You're In Love

Love Has No Limits

 

"Yoona, how do you know when you're in love?"

 

It was the question that caught the girl off guard. "Why? Are you in love?" Yoona asked. "Me? No! It's.. It's.. For a friend... Yeah." Kyuhyun lied. "Well, it's hard to know, but you know it most in your heart. When you always think of that person, when you miss that person whether he/she's around or not around, when you feel happy when you're with that person and lastly, when you can't imagine youself without that person." Yoona told him her perceptions. "Thanks!" Kyuhyun said, hugged the girl and ran off, leaving the girl wonder what had happened. "Seriously, the boys of Super Junior are weird." She muttered

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Yoona was about to go to their room when she was called this time by Siwon and Hankyung. "Oh, Siwon oppa, Hankyung oppa, annyeong~" She waved. The two men seems to be looking for someone. "Hello Yoona. Have you seen Heechul hyung?" Siwon asked. "Yeah. I talked with him awhile ago. Almost an hour ago, to be exact. Why?" Yoona said, which made the Chinese man sad. 

 

Yoona was sensing some worry in Hankyung. She wished that Hankyung will confess immediately. It's paining him, and Heechul the most. Hankyung never mentioned to Yoona her feelings, but she knows how Hankyung looks out for Heechul, and she likes it. 

 

"Oppa, whatever you're feeling, please pursue it. I don't want you to hurt your heart and the person you love more." Yoona said and Hankyung nodded. "Well, I'll look for him already. Bye Yoona." The two watched as Hankyung looks for Heechul.

 

"I hope he finds oppa. I also wish he confesses already." Yoona  slipped and Siwon's eyes widened. "Oops! This mouth of mine!" She hit herself. "You know?" Siwon asked. "Well, just guessed it. But apparently, my guess is right." She said. "Do you know Heechul hyung's side?" Siwon asked. "I know very well that he loves that Hankyung oppa so much that he doesn't know what will happen if he's gone." Yoona explained. Siwon realized that his two hyungs really love each other. He just have to play cupid now.

 

"So, oppa, how about you?" Yoona asked. "What about me?" He was startled. "Your heart." She finally said. "My heart?" Siwon knew that she was intrigued with his love life.

 

"Yoona, I... Oh, hello there Siwon oppa." Sooyoung said as soon as she saw him. "H-hi Sooyoung." He greeted her. "Yoona, we're gonna go for a recording of Chocolate Love now." Sooyoung told her dongsaeng and the latter almost forgot about their song recording. "Anyway, bye oppa!" She said and purposely bumped into Sooyoung, making Siwon close to her, in case she falls. 

 

"So, how are you?" Sooyoung asked him. "I'm fine. You?" He threw back the question. "I'm fine too." She answered. Then there was that awkwardness again. The two were always like this around each other.

 

"Sooyoung unni! Let's go!" Seohyun came out running and grabbed her hand. She had only to wave at Siwon before disappearing. She hated it when she never had the chance to make a long conversation with him. She has always admired Siwon from afar. And she knows that she will never have a chance to be with him.

 

And same goes for Siwon as he watches the beautiful and tall girl from Girls Genaration. He had just had to say 'Hi Sooyoung and Fine. You?' to her. He hit himself, knowing he could've and should've done better.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hyung~" Kyuhyun looked for Sungmin, and lucky for him, he was in their room. His hyung was on the couch, sleeping with his headphones. Kyuhyun sat beside his hyung and removed his headphones. He laid his head on his hyung's shoulder and drifted to sleep.

 

Moments after, Sungmin woke up with a feeling of someone on him. To his surprise, Kyuhyun was there. He smiled to himself and let the younger sleep on him. He knows that Kyuhyun always like it when he sleeps on him. He also felt the maknae's arm on his waist. It made his heart flutter, and in return, he also wrapped his arm on the younger's waist and went back to sleeping. 

 

When he was surely asleep, Kyuhyun looked at his hyung. He mouthed the words he had kept in his heart to his hyung. 'Saranghae'.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When the boys' were on the ride home, they were sat their assigned vans. The first van had Leeteuk and Kangin at the back seat. The two intended for them to sit at the back to not be seen much. The minute they sat, Kangin wrapped his arm at Leeteuk's waist from the back and played his hand to make it look like they are acting like children in front of others.

 

In front of them sat Yesung and Ryeowook and the last members to get in were Kyuhyun and Sungmin. Before the door closes, Heechul entered, startling the staff. "Oh, Heechul, you should be in the other van."  One of them said, but Heechul glared at that person, and he allowed him to join in. Hankyung wanted to call Heechul, but they had already closed the van.

 

Hankyung had no choice but be on the second van with Siwon, Eunhyuk, Donghae and Shindong. "You think he's mad at me?" Hankyung asked Siwon and his dongsaeng cannot answer him. He was afraid that with Heechul getting angry, he might not be able to have that strength to tell him that he loves him. He just got discouraged. 

 

"Siwon-ah, I want to tell him." Hankyung bluntly said and Siwon's eyes widened. "What?" Siwon was in disbelief. "I don't want to hide anymore. It hurts living not being with him. I'm gonna tell him what I feel." Hankyung told his dongsaeng. Siwon was surprised. It was just a while ago when his hyung was crying because he doesn't know what to do. And now, he's telling him that he's gonna confess.

 

"And how are you gonna do it?" Siwon asked. "I have a plan. But I don't know if it will work." He responded and sighed.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae were listening to the latter's music and were playing with each other too. "YAH! You two settle down. I can't sleep." Shindong said and the two toned down, but they were still playing with each other.

 

While playing, Donghae remembered what he told Yoona. 'His gummy smile makes my heart flutter in ways I could not explain.'  Eunhyuk was smiling and was only looking at Donghae's. The two were just laughing as they were looking into each other's face. 'You love him beyond reasons.' Yoona's words entered Donghae's mind once again. 

 

'I disapprove of the same gender relatioship.'  But his head was ruined by Eunhyuk's statement. His smile fell knowing that that was his friend's beliefs. "Hae, what's with the frown?" Eunhyuk asked his friend but Donghae shrugged it off. "It's nothing." He lied. "Is it because of Yoona?" Eunhyuk gulped as he asked this question. He doesn't know why he was afraid of what his friend would say. "What does Yoona have to do with this? She's just my friend. And besides, if I was in a relationship, I would immediately tell that to you, right?" And Eunhyuk could only smile because he knew Donghae was telling the truth. He doesn't know why he was relieved. The fact that Donghae was true to his words, or that he doesn't have a girlfriend. But would he be happy about that anyway? He also doesn't know. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Hyung, don't you think it's about time to tell them?" Kangin asked as he held his hyung's hand behind his back. "I'm not ready. Yoona was different. She clearly understands our situation. They are guys who won't consider our situation." Leeteuk explained to him and just nodded.

 

He sighed and looked around the bus. "Heechul hyung, why are you here?" Kangin asked. "Am I not allowed to ride the bus I want to ride?!" Heechul answered him. "It's not that. I was just expecting that you would be with Hankyung hyung." He remarked. Heechul hissed at the thought of Hankyung.

 

He just looked outside the window and he's questioning his self why was he jealous with Hankyung and Siwon. He sighs as he sees how he's surrounded with everyone's respective partner.

 

He then lays his head on Sungmin's shoulder. Kyuhyun doesn't like sharing his Sungmin hyung with anyone, even if it's his Heechul hyung. "Hyung, get off my Sungmin hyung. He's mine." Kyuhyun said, unknownst to him that the one they're fighting for is blushing. "You have too much of him. Sungmin, aren't you tired of Kyu? Don't you want some of me?" Heechul teased and Sungmin couldn't answer. Of course he's not tired, but if he answers the second question, he's dead for sure.

 

"Aish!" Kyuhyun muttered and hugged Ryeowook instead. "Kyu~!" The other maknae beamed."Yah. Maknae, go back to your Sungmin!" Yesung shouted. "YAH! What's with the commotion there?!" Leeteuk shouted from the back seat of the van. "Kyuhyun won't let go of Wookie!" Yesung complained. "Heechul hyung won't let go of Sungmin hyung!" Kyuhyun added. "AISH!" Heechul complained and completely let go of Sungmin and the two couples went back to each other.

 

Heechul can always get what he wants, but there is one thing he can't get, that Chinese roommate of him named Hangeng.