Kangin Going To The Army

Love Has No Limits

Ever since Kangin broke the news that he was going to the army, they had been spending the last moments with each other.

 

Kangin would visit his family and other friends when he has time. When he would get back at the dorm, he would be welcomed by 10 great groupmates, and out of them, one stood out in his heart.

 

The two would also have their private time in the dorm or outside. No matter where they could be, as long as they're together, that's what's important.

 

After a few months, it was finally the time for Kangin to leave. Everyone then gathereed at the 12th dorm living room to talk with Kangin before Korea's most handsome man enters the army.

 

"I can't believe you're going first than me." Heechul teased, trying not to cry as he hugs his dongsaeng. "I'm going to miss those times we'd get in trouble and when everyone feared us." Kangin reminisced their days back at pre-debut when everyone was afraid of them. The two smirked upon realizing how things change now. They used to bully their dongsaengs, now they're taking care of them. "I'm gonna miss you hyung." Kangin pulled away. "Me too." Heechul sighed.

 

"Hyung..." Sungmin sniffed as Kangin hugged him. "You know that even before Intimate Note, we were already friends. Maybe not as close to the others, but you know what I mean." Kangin said as he patted Sungmin's back. They really wondered why they were placed in Intimate Note. They knew they were close. Those times on and off cam were they really cared for each other. "Hyung, when you come out, let's drink wine." Sungmin smiled as his eyes brim with tears. "I'll drink with you, but not that much anymore." Kangin assured his dongsaeng.

 

Kangin then stood in front of Shindong. "You know, it pressures me when you lose weight." Kangin joked. "Aigoo. Hyung, you'll always and forever be the strongest member we have." Shindong tried to sound strong amidst the pain. "I'll miss you. Don't worry. I'll return, okay?" The strong guy told his dongsaeng.

 

"Kangin-ah..." Yesung beamed and he immediately hugged his dongsaeng. Usually, Kangin would teasely push him away, but now, he will let his hyung hug him like this. "I'll miss those times you'd sneak late at night, touching our philtrums." He said and his hyung just nodded. "When people criticize you, don't listen to them. You are talented and you are famous." Kangin reminded his hyung. "I'm gonna miss those times when we'd fight with each other. It was like our bonding time." Yesung smiledd.

 

He then went in front of Eunhyuk and Donghae, two of the people he will miss to bully. "H-hyung..." The two cried like the cry babies they are. "Come to hyung." He opened his arms like the father he is and took those two like his sons. "I don't know since when you two found out, but thank you for keeping it until we had the courage to say to the other members." Kangin smiled while hugging them. "H-hyung... Even if you bully me, I'll miss you." Eunhyuk said as his wiped his tears away. "I have no appa no more." Donghae sobbed. He sighed and pulled away from the two as he moves to Siwon.

 

"Now that I'm entering the army, I'll finally have a body like you." Kangin joked, making the tall guy smile. "You are gonna return to Super Junior, right?" Siwon asked. "Of course I will. Super Junior won't be Super Junior without the 13 members on stage." He reminded him. "I'll always pray for your safety." Siwon bowed. "Thank you."

 

"Hyung.." Ryeowook cried in Kangin's chest. He knows how sensitive is the little guy. He his hair and pulled away. "Stop crying. Hyung is just going to the army. I'm not dying." Kangin told him. "Still.. We'll miss you." Ryeowook still cried. Yesung had to pat his lover's back, but he still kept crying. "I want you to be strong. Yesung hyung, please take care of him." Kangin pulled away from Ryeowook and faced their evil maknae.

 

"I can't believe you're going. That's one less hyung I can tease." Kyuhyun joked. Kangin just smiled and let the maknae do all the teasing, because it would be the last. "I'll miss your jokes and teasing, maknae." Kangin ruffled his hair. "Hyung, when you return, be slimmer, okay?" Kyuhyun tried to make it as a joke, but his voice was cracking already. "Be strong. And when I reuturn, I'll be slim by then." Kangin smiled and hugged his dongsaeng. 

 

Now, there was only one person who haven't said a word. He has been surpressing his tears the most and out of everyone, they know he's gonna miss Kangin the most.

 

"Teukie hyung..." Kangin said, as he took the hands of the leader. "Please take care." Leeteuk told Kangin, trying not to cry. "I will. You take care of yourself. I want you to be healthy even when I'm not at your side." Kangin reminded him. "I'll miss you." Leeteuk said. "I'll miss you too." Kangin said. Leeteuk couldn't take it and just hugged his boyfriend. "I... I don't know... How I'll live without you..." His voice cracked. Everyone felt like crying with their leader. 

 

His hug was so tight, and Kangin felt like Leeteuk couldn't let go. "Baby..." Kangin's eyes were filled with tears now. "You're making it hard for me to go." He said. "Mianhae." Leeteuk pulled and wiped his tears away. "Wait." Leeteuk walked away when Kangin pulled him into a kiss. "I love you." He whispered to him and wiped his tears away. Eunhyuk was still disgusted, but was somehow used to it.

 

"I love you too." Leeteuk replied and smiled, but his face still with tears. Kangin then received a text message, saying he should go to the camp now and that fans are waiting. "I have to go now." Kangin said and hugged Leeteuk. The rest also came and hugged him. "There's still later, okay?" He reminded everyone. The rest nodded and pulled away, leaving the couple. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Kangin then arrived at the campsite. The fans were waiting and were excited, but more of sad to see their favorite racoon leave. Just then, the cheers of the fans heightened as they saw the rest of the Super Junior arrive. Kangin smiles when he saw them came in time. 

 

When they came, they immediately hugged him again. All their eyes were filled with tears, even Heechul was crying. They each took a turn to hug the big guy, and the last one was Leeteuk. When the leader pulled away, he spoke up, wearing that smile that says 'I'm okay'. "Please support him by telling him to cheer up rather than shedding tears and feeling sad."

 

"I hope you will keep supporting Super Junior members even when I am not here." He said with tears in his eyes. "I will try to become a mature person on the inside and out. I will come back as a man who is worthy of being a member of Super Junior", he ended.

 

The fans cheered and tears were seen in everyone's faces. Kangin knelt and bowed at the fans. He then stood up and got ready to enter the camp he'll be first staying at. He took a last look at everyone, the staff, the fans, his group mates and his Leeteuk.

 

'Wait for me. I'll come back for everyone. I'll return for you, Leeteuk.' 

 


 

That sad moment when Kangin joined the army. I miss him. Also, some of the lines there are the actual lines that Kangin said when he left for the army.

 

source: http://www.hancinema.net/kang-in-enters-military-bidding-farewell-to-bandmates-and-fans-24090.html

 

Oh yeah, I'm sorry it also took a while. I wrote a onshot the other day. I would be delighted if you'd read it and comment on it. Just to know your thoughts. :)

 

The oneshot: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/44961/we-just-can-t-be-donghae-oneshot-romance-you