Unexpected Visit

Love Has No Limits

"Good job everyone! Rehearsals end here!" Their choreographer said and left the dance studio. The boys fell on the floor, all panting with their beloved other.

 

Yesung wiped Ryeowook's sweat, and the eternal maknae hands him the water bottle he had drank from. Eunhyuk gave Donghae a quick peck before handing him a towel. Sungmin gave Kyuhyun a short massage and Kyuhyun was holding the bottle of water for him. Shindong was wiping his hair while Siwon removed his shirt. Kibum just watched them while sitting on a corner. "Hey, Chul-ah..." Leeteuk walked over to Heechul to wipe his face. Heechul smiled and let Leeteuk do it for himself. He does love the feeling of being pampered and served by others.

 

To save water and time, some of them had taken the shower together. "Kyu, I'll just get a towel." Sungmin said. "We can just share one!" Kyuhyun insisted. "But I don't want to." Sungmin pouted and took his pink towel that has buunies on it. Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes and grabbed Sungmin with him to go to the showers.

 

"Hyukkie~!" Donghae called for Eunhyuk, but the monkey guy was still getting their clothes. "Wait, Hae. I can't see my shorts." Eunhyuk said and when he did, he ran to his Donghae and the two ran to the shower to get some hot water.

 

"I want some hot water. I'm taking a shower already." Shindong said. Siwon rolled his eyes. He wanted to take a bath, but he doesn't want to be with those 5. Shindong will just take a few seconds to take a shower anyway.

 

When the 5 had returned, the rest of them went to take a shower. "I need a shower. Ugh!" Heechul grunted as he exits their room, with Leeteuk following him from behind. Siwon curiously followed them to watch them and also take a shower. Ryeowook and Yesung also went with them.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

They boys just had dinner and were doing whatever they want. Having come back from the vacation two days ago, they were still laxed and lazy to do other things. 

 

Eunhyuk and Donghae were sleeping on the couch already. Kyuhyun was playing Starcraft, while being fed by  Sungmin with fruits. Ryeowook was still peeling and slicing fruits for the others while Yesung feeds him. Shindong was eating the fruits and while still holding a sandwich on the other hand. Siwon was lazily flipping the channels on their television. Kibum was just reading a book. Leeteuk was asleep too, and Heechul was watching television. 

 

"I'm bored. I'm going to our room now." Heechul entered the room he shared with Kibum. Kibum has moved back to the dorm, and he roomed in with Heechul. Ever since the EunHae couple got together, Donghae was always at Eunhyuk's room, leaving Heechul. So the quiet boy chose to be there than with Shindong, who snores loudly, or Leeteuk who would be strict. Even though he knows living with Heechul is hard, he knew his hyung very well.

 

 

Leeteuk was awaken by the loud slamming of a door. "What?" Leeteuk looked around and saw that Heechul was gone. He stood up without a word and knocked at Heechul & Kibum's room. "Hey.." Leeteuk called. Heechul was looking through the window and turned to Leeteuk when he heard him call. "What's up?" Heechul asked. "Can you come to my room? I just need some company." Leeteuk shyly smiled and Heechul smirked. 

 

The two of them went into the room that Leeteuk solely owns. Heechul laid on the bed and Leeteuk closed the door. "Don't you get lonely?" Heechul asked as his head was supported by his hand. "Sometimes. Now, I feel like I don't." Leeteuk said and sat by Heechul. "If you want, I'll stay here for the night." Heechul said and pulled Leeteuk down. "You can just sleep if you want." Heechul said and Leeteuk didn't close his eyes. The two just stared into each other's eyes. Leeteuk smiled at Heechul and the latter just smirked. Leeteuk was leaning in closer and closer. They closed their eyes and knew that their lips were about to touch each other's lips, but they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

 

Leeteuk stood up and sighed. He was annoyed at whoever was there. He opened the door, and was surprised to see the person standing at their doorstep to be there. 

 

"HYUNG!"

 

          

 

Kangin immediately enveloped him into a hug. Leeteuk was speechless. He wasn't expecting him to come back. "How long will you be staying?" Leeteuk said. "For two whole weeks! Can you believe that?!" Kangin was extremely happy.. "I miss you." Kangin said and pecked Leeteuk's lips. Leeteuk was just surprised. "Don't you miss me?" Kangin pouted and Leeteuk shook his head. "I do miss you." Leeteuk answered, unsure if it was sincere or not.

 

Meanwhile, they have forgotten that there was someone else in the room. Heechul stood up and walked passed Kangin. "Hyung, don't you miss me? Why don't you give me a hug?" Kangin asked. "I miss you. I'm just not in the mood to hug you. I know you understand that." Heechul said. The two watched him slam his door. Kangin knew that he should just obey his hyung. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Everyone was at the living room, having a mini party for Kangin's return. "Hyung, I thought you'll lose your fats. Why are you still fat?" Kyuhyun teased. "It's called muscles." Kangin said and flexed his arm. "Yah. I heard you and Sungmin got together. You take care of him, okay?" Kangin warned like a father. "Yes, abeoji." Kyuhyun teased.

 

In the midst of the small fun, someone seems missing. Leeteuk was disturbed by the fact that Heechul wasn't with them. He excused himself and went to knock at Heechul's door. Heechul didn't yell, so it means he can go in.

 

He opened Heechul's door to find the Cinderella looking through the window and removing the necklace Leeteuk had bought him. Leeteuk entered and closed the door. He went behind Heechul and hugged him. "Why are you here?" Was all Heechul could say. He didn't move an inch and just continued to stare at the night sky.

 

"Can't I be here?" Leeteuk asked as he bit his lower lip. "You should be with Kangin." Heechul said and pushed Leeteuk away. Leeteuk was about to hug Heechul back but someone knocked on the door. Someone's head popped in, and it was Kangin. "Hyung, why are you both here? Don't you want to join in my welcome back party?" He asked.

 

"It's not that. We're just gonna come out too actually. I'm just returning the necklace I got from Leeteuk." Heechul said and wore it to Leeteuk. The leader looked at Heechul's eyes, but the Cinderella man wouldn't return his gaze. 

 

"Come on Kangin, let's have a drink." Heechul forced a smile and slung his arm over his dongsaeng's neck. "But not too much." Kangin said. "Trust me." Heechul tried to smirk.

 

The two left, leaving Leeteuk. He held the necklace and placed it on his chest. He doesn't know what to do anymore. He can't understand who his heart wants, the guy he had loved ever since and left them for the army or the guy who had kept his company and made him happy despite all the loneliness?

 

 


 

I'm guessing you were all hoping and expecting that it was Hankyung, right? Well, he's not coming back. YET.

 

Anyway, Sungmin's photo teaser has been released!!

 

 

Why did SME cover his tummy?! D: And, I love his GUNS. (If you get what I mean) I love his pants. >:D

 

Lastly, please subscribe to the one shot store by my dongsaeng, Dorkazoid. I'm her co-author. You can request there, and you can have your own romantic/fluff/comedy/angst/dramatic love story written either by me or her. ^^