Chu

Love Has No Limits

"So, now, we're gonna practice Chu." 

 

Since they couldn't do Gee without Kangin anymore, they decided to do something else. "Since Kangin can't perform, we have to change Gee into something else. And besides Gee, your hoobaes, f(x), made the Chu fever." It was announced to them.

 

"It will be the birth of Sulhee!" Heechul exclaimed. Everyone was afraid of how will he transform this time. They played Chu and he started dancing to chu. "Do it, do it chu~" He started to sing. Shindong joined the fun and also started dancing. Suddenly, EunHae jumped in the dance too. Lastly, they saw Ryeowook was also swaying on his seat. Shindong pulled the small guy and the five danced.

 

"Great! We have the members then. Just choose which member you are to portray." Their choreographer said. "I'm Sulhee! Choose another member, because like her, I'm also cute!" He said like it was a fact. He twirled like a small kid and batted his eyelashes. "I'm pretty, right?" Heechul asked Hankyung, earning a small chuckle from his boyfriend. "YAH! I'm asking you a question!" Heechul yelled and lightly hit Hankyung. 

 

"Ow! That hurts!" Hankyung complained. Heechul immediately checked if his boyfriend was really injured. "Does it hurt? I'm sorry. I thought I hit you lightly!" Heechul said. Hankyung let out a small laugh. Heechul was dumbfounded. He realized that he was being played at and really hit Hankyung this time, and it was strong. 

 

"Now that hurts." Hankyung said. "You shouldn't play with me! And you haven't answered my question!" Heechul yelled and crossed his arms. "Aish~ You are pretty. And you are mine, okay?" Hankyung whispered ily at his hyung's ear. Heechul giggled and pinched him at his stomach.

 

"No flirting please." Eunhyuk begged. They knew that they have limitations or the monkey would go crazy with the sight of his hyungs flirting with each other. "Fine!" Heechul yelled. "But tonight, you're gonna get it." Hankyung whispered and lightly bit Heechul's earlobe, earning a blush from the other. "I saw that." Eunhyuk groaned.

 

"Let's just not mind them, let's just choose which members are we gonna portray." Ryeowook said. "Well, we all know that f(x) has the famous KryBer, and who else would be great to portray them but EunHae!" Donghae exclaimed. It wasn't a surprise that EunHae will portray KryBer, and obviously, Donghae is gonna portray his dinosaur sibling, Amber. "You'll be Amber because you look like her." Eunhyuk pointed and Donghae nodded. Then the two started jumping and singing like the children they are.

 

"You'll be Victoria! You're the better dancer." Ryeowook told Shindong. "And you're Luna because you can sing the high notes." Shindong said and they jumped into the fun too.

 

"So, are all the members settled?" Their choreographer saw the five singing some of their parts already. "Since it seems that you are all ready. Now let's practice. The rest can practice their solo number."


 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Why didn't you join them?" Kyuhyun asked Sungmin. "Maybe because I won't fit?" Sungmin shrugged. "Why not? You're great at crossdressing. You look pretty as a girl." Kyuhyun said and drank from his water bottle. Of course he had seen him dress as a girl. Who wouldn't forget him when they did Intimate Note and when during one variety show too?

 

   

 

"So you'll date me if I'm a girl?" Sungmin joked and Kyuhyun blushed. Of course, even if he was still a guy, he'd date him. He just won't say it. "As long as you stay the way you are." He said and continued drinking until all the water was gone. "Wow. You aren't thirsty, are you?" Sungmin smirked. He actually blushed when Kyuhyun said those to him. It means that to Kyuhyun, it doesn't matter if he's a boy or a girl. He just hope that Kyuhyun thinks the same.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

The 5 practiced while the rest watched them from the other side of the room. "Heechul, are you really gonna have your hair tied like that?" Their choreographer said and he nodded.

 

 

"It makes me look cute. Do it, do it chu~" He sang again. Their choreographer rubbed his palm on his face. The rest of the members laughed at Heechul, but out of all of them, Hankyung has his heart thumping so fast at the sight of how cute Heechul is. 

 

"Yah, hyung, you've been staring at Heechul hyung for a while. Close your mouth before any flies get in." Siwon said. Hankyung cleared his throat and shyly smiled. "Anyway, you're lucky you've confessed to the one you like." Siwon said and sighed. "Let me guess, you're still nervous around her, right?" Hankyung asked and Siwon lowered his head. "The famous Choi Siwon is scared to talk with the girl he likes. You know, if you like her, you should make a move before someone else does." Leeteuk said and went back into Kangin's arms.

 

Siwon just scratched his head and smiled. Will he make a move? He doesn't know yet. Right now, what matters is their upcoming concert. 

 


 

This chapter is just something that is kinda fluffy? I'm really not in the fullfy things. :p I'm more of in the romance and dramatic ones. Yeah. The next chapters will be the boys in dates! I hope you don't mind that Siwon likes a girl. And from a past chapter, it's seen who she is. I hope you still like her. 

 

I'm thankful for the 32 subscribers I have now! I never thought I'd have more than 30 subscribers, even if there's only less than 10 chapters. This story isn't supposed to exceed 20 chapters, but it seems that it'll be A LOT more. We still have two more couples to go. Well, make that 4, it's just a surprise who will the two couples be. And, we still have no Kibum yet. ;)