Secrets Spilled

Love Has No Limits

"Alright, you are free of schedules, except for those who have their individual schedules." Their manager said and they were all thankful. The boys finally got a break from everything.

 

Heechul jumped beside Hangeng who was reading a book.  "Geng~ Go shopping with me!" Heechul said and was already pulling the Chinese man's arm. "Hyung, I'm tired. It's a rest day. Let me rest." He said without looking at his hyung. Heechul glared at Hangeng before calling someone else to go shopping with him.  "Siwon, are you busy?" Heechul called the tall guy and Hangeng's eye twitched. He dislikes it when his hyung calls Siwon whenever he refuses to go with him.

 

Before Hangeng could take back his words, he already saw Heechul and Siwon wearing their shoes. "I and Heechul hyung will just go shopping. We'll return in a while." Siwon said and the other members nodded. After making sure that they wouldn't be recognized with their disguises, the two left. Hangeng couldn't believe that his Heechul hyung didn't even look at him to say goodbye. Usually he would kiss the Chinese man's cheek or wave at him, but today, he was ignored.

 

He tried to shrug it off him but that simple thing bothered him a lot. He just went to their room and laid at his bed. He noticed how Heechul was acting different nowadays. He doesn't talk much with him, or remains silent most of the time. "Is hyung mad at me?" He asked himself. He recalls what he had done to his Heechul hyung, but as far as he can remember, he did nothing wrong.  He sighs once again as he thinks on how he can regain the old Heechul back. After tonight, he knows that his hyung is mad for refusing to go shopping with him.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Since it was a rest day, it can only mean one thing to Kyuhyun, Starcraft. He sat at their room, busy with his laptop. Sungmin just rolled his eyes upon seeing his dongsaeng mindlessly playing on his laptop. He then picked up his guitar and started playing it. Kyuhyun doesn't want to listen. Not because he hates it, but because he would be distracted. He always loves the sight of his Sungmin hyung playing the guitar, and knowing that he'd also be singing, his heart started to beat fast. Sungmin began to pluck the strings of his guitar.

 

He was oblivious to the fact that someone is smitten by what he was doing. He started singing, and Kyuhyun lost his full attention at his game.  When he lost, he uttered a loud "!" which startled Sungmin. "Kyuhyun!" Sungmin called for his dongsaeng. Kyuhyun apologized to his hyung and left their room to go to the living room and play.  He sat on the floor since the couch was occupied by Leeteuk who was resting his head on Kangin's shoulder and by the EunHae couple who was playing with each other. 

 

"Hyukkie, I'm bored! Let's do something else!" Donghae complained. "Why don't you go out?" Kangin suggested and the two smiled. "But where?" Eunhyuk asked and Donghae just shrugged. "Let's just go for a walk." Donghae suggested and he pulled the monkey out of their dorm. 

 

"Do you still want to watch television or do you want to go out or go to our room?" Kangin whispered to Leeteuk, making sure that Kyuhyun wouldn't hear them. "Watching television is boring. As much as I want to go outside, I don't want to risk ourselves. So let's just go to our room." Leeteuk said and Kangin smiled. Kangin grabbed Leeteuk's hand and dragged him to their room. Kyuhyun furrowed his eyebrows at how Kangin held their leader's hand. He suspects that something is up, but his thoughts were once again interrupted when Sungmin came out to look for Ryeowook.

 

Ryeowook came out from the room and went to the kitchen to cook lunch. "Hyung, do you need anything?" Wookie asked and Sungmin shook his head. "I just wanted to help you in cooking." He said and did it. "Wookie, where are my turtles' food?" Yesung called from their room. "Coming Yesungie~" the younger guy sang and left Sungmin with chopping the vegetables.

 

"Ow!" Sungmin said when he accidentally got a cut in his left index finger. Kyuhyun immediately ran to Sungmin, asking what was wrong. He was shocked when he saw blood dripping from the cute guy's finger.

 

"Wait here hyung. I'll get the medicine cabinet." Kyuhyun ran to get the medicine cabinet and returned to Sungmin. Kyuhyun took Sungmin's hand  washed the injured finger. Kyuhyun then blew it before applying antiseptic. Sungmin winced at the pain and Kyuhyun apologized. Lastly, Kyuhyun wrapped the finger in band aid. Sungmin doesn't know why but he loved the view when Kyuhyun was helping him with his injury. He smiles at the loving sight of Kyuhyun. What was Kyuhyun to him? It was unknown but one thing was sure, he sees him more than just a dongsaeng and co-member. 

 

"Do you feel better?" Kyuhyun asked as he holds Sungmin's hand. The older guy smiled with aegyo. It wasn't his intention, but Kyuhyun's heart was out of control. The two looked away, hiding their faces to the other. They have forgotten that they were still holding each other's hands. They held even tighter and there was that feeling of electricity again. Both heart's were beating fast. When they finally looked into each other's eyes, Kyuhyun took a step closer, making the space between them smaller each step he took. Their eyes were both locked into each other. Kyuhyun was leaning closer, and his gaze was now at the cute pink lips Sungmin has. He gulped at it. He wanted to feel them, he wants to--

 

"Sungmin hyung, how's the food?" Ryeowook interrupted. The two immediately pulled away from each other before Ryeowook could return. "I'm going back to playing Starcraft in our room." Kyuhyun picked up his laptop and went back to their room. Sungmin felt his heart hurt. He assumed that something was gonna happen. But why would he be expecting that. He knows that Kyuhyun likes someone else. And he's sure that it's a girl. If not a girl, he knows it's not him.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Two strawberry ice cream please!" Donghae told the vendor and was given the ice cream. He gave the other one to Eunhyuk and he started to eat. They started to walk and sat at a bench where not much people would pass by.  "I'm so glad we have a day off. We really need it." Eunhyuk said as he his ice cream. "But don't you have your radio show?" Donghae asked and Eunhyuk nodded. "Yeah. But that will be at night. I'm happy that I get a chance to spend a day off with my best friend." The dancer answered and slung his around Donghae's. The younger guy smiled, but couldn't deny the fact that there was his cringe when he was just recognized as a best friend.  Eunhyuk has always considered Donghae his best friend, besides Junsu too of course. Well, Donghae's more like a brother actually. 

 

"Hey, Hyukkie, did you see how Kangin hyung and Leeteuk hyung were so close a while ago?" Donghae asked. Eunhyuk thought at how their hyungs were before they left. "What do you mean? They were always close." Eunhyuk said as he finished his ice cream. "Yeah. But nowadays, their closeness is getting to be suspicious." Donghae said. Eunhyuk raised his eyebrow at the fishy guy. "I'm just saying, they seem to be... How do I say this? Uhm, more than just friends?" Donghae tried his best for Eunhyuk to understand. "Are you saying our hyungs are in a relationship!?" Eunhyuk retorted. "It's just based on my opinion! You just observe them! I'm just saying!" Donghae tried to defend himself. Just then he thought of something. He knows that what he's gonna ask may hurt him.

 

"Are you against of our hyung's being in a relationship?" Donghae simply asked. The monkey guy was shocked with his statement. "Well, I..." Eunhyuk actually didn't know what he would say. If he says he dislikes same gender relationships, then it means that he disapproves if his hyungs were in a relationship, but he really is against it. If he says he's okay with it, then it might mean that he may engage in one too. His eyes enlargen at that thought.

 

"Hyukkie..." Donghae poked his friend, who was startled. "What?" Eunhyuk asked, gaining his senses back. "I said, are you against of our hyung's in a relationship?" He asked again. "Well, I disapprove of the same gender relatioship, but if it's our hyungs, I can't do anything. They love each other. I believe love has no limits." Eunhyuk finally answered his friend. "So, are you saying that you don't see yourself falling in love with a guy? Or any of our bandmates?" Donghae asked. His heart was slowly crumbling already. "Well, of course not. I'm not really into the whole idea of having a boyfriend." He said and stood up.

 

Donghae sat there, his heart was crushed. It was unexplainable. The pain was unbearable. It was clear to him. He just heard, that indeed, Eunhyuk could never fall in love with a guy. Eunhyuk can't be in a relationship with a guy. Just when he was already sure what he feels for his Eunhyuk, he learnt a painful fact. He and Eunhyuk can never be.

 

"Hae! Let's go now, it's getting dark already. I have to prepare for Sukira." Eunhyuk flashed his gummy smile. Despite Donghae's heart getting crushed by this guy, he just can't refuse that gummy smile of his. Eunhyuk was just too powerful. He just loves him too much.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

It was getting late already. Siwon was tired and hungry already. "Hyung, I'm hungry and tired. Can we eat already?" Siwon complained. "Aish~! Stop complaining! If you were Hankyung, there wouldn't be much complaining like you!" Heechul complained to Siwon. The younger could only roll his eyes. "I'll just buy the last thing and then we'll eat." Heechul said.

 

Siwon sat and thought that all day, everything that Heechul does or buy, reminds him of Hankyung. Siwon looks at what his hyung was buying. It was something black, but he couldn't really decipher what that was. He knows that Heechul likes red and Hankyung likes black. He knows that what Heechul was buying wasn't for himself, but for Hankyung.

 

 

"I'm done! Let's eat!" Heechul said to Siwon and they immediately look for a place to eat. The two were holding all they have bought, well, Siwon was holding most of what Heechul had bought. Heechul wasn't holding much, or none at all except for his bag.

 

"Hyung, why am I carrying a lot of what you bought?!" Siwon complained as they sat down at a table. "Complain, complain & complain. Hankyung never complained!" Heechul told him. Siwon wondered why his Heechul hyung would always mention that other hyung's name. 'Could it be?'Siwon thought, but he shook his head. 'Aniya. Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung likes girls.' He thought. 'Then again, they were always together. The way they treat each other reads more than just friends.' He added.

 

He recalled where Heechul would buy something that wasn't for him, but for Hankyung. Heechul would also once in a while mention Hankyung's name. 'If Heechul hyung would mention his name quite often, what more if he thinks about him?'

 

He looked at his Heechul hyung who was looking at himself at the mirror. He wanted to ask the pretty man more questions, but their food arrived. Knowing how hungry they were, he knew his questions could just wait.

 

After the meal, Heechul ordered some beer. "Drink with me, Siwon. Hankyung never refuses to drink with me." Heechul told him. Siwon was really getting suspicious of what was happening. He was guessing that his Heechul hyung might probably not what everyone wants to think of him. He plans to wait until his hyung will spill on his own out of drunkness.

 

After a while, Heechul has drunk a lot, it was a sign for Siwon that means that he can ask anything, and his Heechul hyung would tell nothing but the truth.

 

"Hyung, do you hate someone at the dorm?" Siwon asked and took a sip of his beer. "Well, not at the moment. Hate is such a strong word. There's no one to be mad about." His hyung answered as he gulped his drink. "Well, aren't you mad at Hankyung hyung for not being with you?" He asked. He knows that bringing Hangeng up would make Heechul tell everything.

 

"Hankyung. Tsk. What's up with him?! He refuses to be with me! Is there something wrong with me?! Why didn't he come with me!?" Heechul was yelling at Siwon. The latter guy's eyes widened at how loud his hyung was at the moment. "Why are you so pissed at him?" Siwon asked. "Am I not special to him?" Heechul's tone of voice was trembling. He was afraid that Hankyung may not like him. "You're special to him. Why would you think you're not special to him?" Siwon asked. "If I was special to him, he should've come with me!" Heechul was once again stubborn and took a swag of beer. 

 

"Is Hankyung even special to you?" Siwon asked the question he has been dying to ask his hyung. Whether he'll get killed or not, is unsure. He was unsure if Heechul would answer him truthfully. "Hankyung... Special?" Heechul repeated. He knows in his heart that Hankyung was indeed special. That Chinese man doesn't know that the pretty man has a special place in his heart for him. 

 

"Of course. Hankyung is special to me. More than what others see. love him." Heechul whispered before dropping his head. "You what him?" Siwon asked. "Hyung, hyung, hyung!" Siwon shook his hyung, only to realize that he's alseep.

 

"Aish~ Jinjja!" Siwon said and hailed a cab for them. He threw his hyung on the back seat along with the paper bags and he sat at the passenger's seat. When they arrived at their apartment, he called Hankyung to help him with the stuff and carry Heechul.

 

"What happened? Why is he like that?!" Hankyung immediately was worried when he saw Heechul asleep and somewhat lifeless. "He drank. He slept while talking." Siwon stated. Hankyung then took his hyung without even taking a glance at Siwon. The tall guy was amused at how Hankyung was caring to the pretty man. He just took Heechul without any instruction, and it could be read from his eyes that he was indeed worried.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Hankyung gently laid down Heechul on the latter's bed. He his hyung's hair, making his face clear. The Chinese man his hyung's face. He loved his milky skin. He loves every aspect of his hyung. No matter how arrogant, stubborn and confident his hyung is, when he would recall some of the best memories he had when he began in Korea, Heechul was there. Heechul was always beside him. He can never hate his hyung. He had always thought that he sees him as a best friend. But as time passes by, he developed something that was more than he should. He knows it was wrong. And most of all, he knows that with what he's feeling, he will have to hide it forever and live with the fact that it's just a one-sided love.

 

He leaned on his hyung, wanting to kiss his forehead. "Hyung." Siwon knocked and Heechul moved. Accidentally, Hankyung's lips didn't land where he intended it to be. It landed somewhere else, somewhere softer, pinker and plumper, Heechul's lips. It was a quick peck, but nonetheless, his heart was beating uncontrollably. He wanted to make it last longer, but he knows he couldn't.

 

"Hyung." Siwon knocked again and Hankyung noticed it this time. He opened the door and Siwon was carrying a lot pf paper bags. "Hyung, these are all Heechul hyung's." He said and gave it to his hyung. "Is Heechul hyung alright?" Siwon asked and Hankyung nodded. "Wait, why did he drink this much?" Hankyung was curious. He knows that Heechul wouldn't go this far when it comes to drinking. "I don't know too. Please take care of hyung. I'll be sleeping now. Good night." Siwon said and left. Hankyung closed the door. He settled the paper bags and went back to check Heechul for the last time before going to sleep.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Donghae was still awake, and it was almost midnight. At this time, he should be asleep, but he couldn't. Just then, their door opened, and Leeteuk and Eunhyuk came in. "Hyung... Hyukkie..." Donghae greeted. He would usually  be happy and energetic, but tonight, he was different. Eunhyuk finds it suspicious, but Leeteuk didn't seem to notice it and just went into the room he shares with Kangin.

 

"Hey Hyukkie, remember what I told you about Teukie hyung and Kangin hyung?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk, trying to break the ice. "Yeah. Why?" The monkey asked and Donghae immediately pulled him near their hyungs' room. "Yah! Lee Dong--" Donghae immediately covered the other's mouth as they eavesdrop at their hyungs. 

 

"How's your day?" Kangin asked as he went to Leeteuk and hugged the latter who was fine. "I'm fine. A little tired but I'm okay." He said and buried his head on the other's chest. "Why don't you take a shower right now?  I know it will comfort you." Kangin held Leeteuk's chin and the older nodded like a child. 

 

Leeteuk pulled away from the hug and held his hand to lead them out to the bathroom. When Leeteuk opened the door, he was surprised to see Eunhyuk and Donghae, making him let got of Kangin's hand. "What's wrong ba--" But Kangin stopped talking when he saw Eunhyuk and Donghae. "Oh, hyung. I was just going to my room. And he was escorting me." Donghae said and took Eunhyuk's hand away. "Those two are weird." Leeteuk said. "Well, they aren't called the EunHae couple for nothing." Kangin added and Leeteuk nodded.

 

"Anyway, do you want me to shower with you?" Kangin smirked. "AISH! You raccoon, just sleep now." Leeteuk said and hit the big guy. He knew that he was already blushing by his lover's statement. "But I don't want to sleep yet. Especially without you." Kangin said and wrapped his arms from Leeteuk's behind. "Fine. You wait for me, okay?" Leeteuk turned to Kangin to give his guy a quick peck on the lips. He smiled and went to the bathroom for a shower.

 

Not from afar, two jaws were hanging open as to what they had just witnessed. The older of the two immediately got into his senses and poked the guy with him. "Uhm, Hae." Eunhyuk called the younger guy and gulped. Eunhyuk was frozen and his face really tells you that he is indeed shock. Donghae pulled his friend into his room. Luckily, Shindong was still in his own radio show. Donghae let Eunhyuk sit at his bed.

 

"Okay, Hyukkie, we know that we are equally shocked to what we had just witnessed." Donghae told Eunhyuk. "Teukie hyung... And Kangin hyung... Together?" Eunhyuk spoke and looked at Donghae. "Well, I think they are. I'm sorry for making you see that. Even I wasn't expecting that." Donghae apologized. Eunhyuk knows that Donghae was just adding evidence to his theory, but then they were answered with more than what they expecting.

 

 "How long have you think they've been like that?" Eunhyuk asked and the other could only shrug. "Look, we must keep this a secret." Donghae said. "Why? We must confront them! We must ask them why they are hiding from us! We're a family here! They should tell us!" Eunhyuk was a little frantic. Donghae held his arms, and the monkey stopped. "This is the reason why they won't tell us!" Donghae yelled. "They're afraid of what we'll react! They're scared that we'll all be disgusted! If we find out, they have to stop their relationship!" Donghae told Eunhyuk. The monkey guy realized that Donghae was right. Their hyungs can't just tell them. After realizing how he just reacted, what more if it was the whole group who found out. "I'm sorry, Donghae. But, what do we do?" Eunhyuk asked. "Keep silent. We know why they just can't say it. Let's give them time until they are ready. Right now, let them have each other." Donghae answered.

 

Eunhyuk nodded. Then he looked at their position. Donghae was still holding his arms, and their distance was close. Donghae then realizes that Eunhyuk is looking at how he was holding the other and lets go. "Uhm. I think I'm going now. Good night Hae." Eunhyuk said and hugged his friend good night.

 

Eunhyuk went to his room and recalled what happened tonight. He saw his hyungs kiss. He knows that he dislikes relationships like those. Then the images of him and Donghae a while ago keeps popping in his head. The way how Donghae held his hand, and his arms made his heart speed faster. "Aish! Hyukjae, you are just frantic!" He told himself and prepared to go to sleep.

 


 

It's a long chapter, right? Well, 4 couples isn't a joke to do. So we found out about the feelings of some of them. How long do you think before some of them confess? :p

 

Comments are welcomed! Especially if you want some events to add, maybe I can write it. ;)