I Love Her/Him?!

Love Has No Limits

Yuri was calm now and she was ready for the girls to talk with her. "I know you want to ask me a lot of questions. You can ask me now. I should tell you my condition." She smiled to them.

 

"Are you okay?" And she nodded. "Why do you hate Kibum so much?" Jessica asked. She began to tell them about the night she was supposed to surprise him, but heard him say painful things. "You left. What if he didn't mean it? What if there was more than what he said? Why don't you ask him?" Sunny said. "She already heard him! I don't think they need to talk about that!" Jessica butted again. Yoona excused herself and went out.

 

"You love him, don't you?" Sooyoung asked. "NO!" She shook her head, making the girls chuckle at her cuteness. "You love him. You shouldn't be hurt and you shouldn't cry if you don't love him." Sooyoung explained. "How do you know this?" Seohyun asked her unni. "Because... I know how it feels to love." Sooyoung said as she tucked Yuri's hair behind her ear.

 

"Are you saying you love Siwon?" Tiffany . The tall girl just smiled and a blush was obviously seen at her cheeks. "Maybe. I have admired him since trainee days. It hurts when him with another girl. My heart beats so fast when I'm around him. I'm always happy when I'm with him." She said with a dreamy voice. "Not to mention you blush crazily when you see him." Hyoyeon teased, earning a nudge from her friend. "Now, that we're closer, I can to talk with him more." She ended, earning squeals and giggles. "But are you officially a couple?" Taeyeon asked. "Me and oppa haven't talked about it." She said shyly.

 

"Well, why don't we call for Siwon oppa to confirm it." Yuri said and stood up to open the door, only to be surprised.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When it was night time, Kibum still hasn't returned with his group.

 

"Where's Kibum?" Siwon asked s, but they all shrugged. He went out looking for him and when he saw Yoona and he asked her, but she also doesn't know. "Are you sure? He hasn't been back since he talked with you." He said and she nodded.

 

Yoona heard it and took this time to confirm something with Kibum. She went to the rooftop and just as she expected, Kibum was still there, sitting at the same spot Yuri had left him.

 

 

"Kibum-ah..." Yoona called for him, and he turned to saw her. "Y-yoona..." He was surprised. Yoona sat beside Kibum. They were silent for a while until Yoona spoke up. "Yuri is such a wonderful girl." She began. "I know." He replied.

 

"She is a loving and caring friend." She added.

 

"I know."

 

"When she loves, she loves very well." 

 

"I know."

 

"She waited when you told her to wait!"

 

"I know."

 

"She called when you said to call you!"

 

"I know."

 

"You made her believe you love her when you don't!"

 

"That's a lie. My feelings for her are sincere and true...”

 

"How can you hurt her-- Wait, what do you mean by that?"

 

"I was sincere with my feelings toward her. I could never hurt her. You think I'm okay when I saw her in pain and crying?! I felt such a coward. I couldn't run to her and hug her. I couldn't tell her what I really for her." He began to explain, with tears unbelievably on his eyes.

 

"Then what about Yuri heard?" She asked in curiosity. "What do you mean what Yuri heard?" Kibum wondered what Yuri has said. Yoona explained and Kibum thought for a while. He closed his eyes as he recalls that night he had that conversation with his friend.

 

"When she told you that, was that all she said?" He asked and she nodded. Kibum sighed and bit his lip in frustration. "She didn't hear the rest of the conversation." He explained. "I don't wanna hear the rest of your story. Just answer my questions." She said and leaned on Kibum, making the guy back away.

 

"How did it feel that you were away from Yuri?" She began to interrogate. "Honestly, I missed her. I wanted to call her, but I was busy and my colleagues would hang out with me. Then when she'd call, I was out or busy practicing. And there were times when I'd call her but it was busy most of the times. You can't say I never tried to call her. Here, check my phone and see how many times I tried to call her." Kibum said and gave Yoona his phone. Yoona checked and Kibum was right. It showed that Kibum call Yuri an average of 5 times a day. 'She does call him too. Maybe they couldn't reach each other because they were both trying to call the other.' She thought. 

 

"Okay then. What do you feel for Yuri?" She asked. "It's indescribable. When I see her, I feel so happy. It's like we were trap in our own world and we don't mind about the others. Believe me. I don't want to lose Yuri, as much as you do." He said and she nodded. She then prepared for the last question. 

 

"Well, do you love her?" She asked and Kibum was taken aback. "To tell you the truth, I really am not sure what love is. But I know that I can't imagine my life without her. I may not show it, but my heart is tearing apart knowing she's mad at me." Kibum said and wiped his tears. He looked up the sky and blinked, preventing those tears. 

 

Yoona scooted closer and rubbed the guy's back. "I can see that you love her." She said and he looked at her. "If that's love, then I'm happy to experience it." He said with a smile.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Siwon was passing the room where the girls of SNSD were. He didn't mean to eavesdrop, but he stopped his tracks when he heard Sooyoung's voice.

 

"You love him, don't you?" He heard Sooyoung's voice. "NO!" He assumed it was Yuri. "You love him. You shouldn't be hurt and you shouldn't cry if you don't love him." Sooyoung explained. "How do you know this?" He heard Seohyun, and he thought that if that question was directed to Sooyoung. "Because... I know how it feels to love." He heard Sooyoung says which made his heart beat fast.

 

"Are you saying you love Siwon?" Tiffany teased Sooyoung. "Maybe. I have admired him since trainee days. It hurts when him with another girl. My heart beats so fast when I'm around him. I'm always happy when I'm with him." Siwon blushed at her statement. "Not to mention you blush crazily when you see him." Siwon wondered how come he never noticed it. "Now, that we're closer, I can to talk with him more." She ended. He could hear the squeals and giggles from the rest of the girls. "But are you officially a couple?" Taeyeon asked and he frowned. "Me and oppa haven't talked about it." He heard her say.

 

It made him think. 'What really is the status of me and Sooyoung? We are more than friends, right?'

 

"Well, why don't we call for Siwon oppa to confirm it?" He heard Yuri. Before he could do anything, their door opened. They all gasped and he bowed in apology. He looked at Sooyoung and she immediately stood up and walked towards him.

 

"I didn't mean to. I'm sorry." He said and was about to leave when Sooyoung held his hand. "Are you busy? Can we talk?" She asked and bit her lip. Siwon couldn't refuse her, especially at how cute she looks like. He agreed and the two began to walk with their hands still together.

 

 

 

"So, what do you want to talk about?" He asked as he smiles, showing those dimples of her. They were walking at the inside garden of the building. Since it was night time, it was safe for them to see anyone. Inside the building, when the clock strikes 9 p.m, no reporter or outsider is allowed to enter the building. They can date and be with anyone whom they want to be at this time of the night.

 

Sooyoung lets go of Siwon's hand, making the other lose his smile. "Siwon-ah... What are we?" She asked as she rubbed her right arm. "We are more than friends. I am sure. But are we--" She was stunned when she realized that her lips were with Siwon's lips. He was kissing her, but she wasn't responding.

 

She closed her eyes and let her arms wrap around his neck. His arms were now around her waist. When he pulled away, Sooyoung still had her eyes close. "Sooyoung?" She snapped out of her daze and awkwardly smile. She then turned her face sidewards, hiding her blushing face.

 

Siwon smirked before holding her chin, making her face him. "Does that answer your question?" He asked and she nodded. "I never asked you because I was afraid that you don't feel the same way." He said. "But I do!" Sooyoung shouted, making Siwon laugh. "I know. Now come on." He said and they walked back. "Oppa!" She stopped and Siwon turned. She went near to his face and gave him a light kiss. "I love you oppa." She said and started to walk, pulling him too. "I love you too Sooyoung." He said as he overtakes her.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meawhile, at the SJ's room, some of the boys were there. Yesung and Ryeowook were listening to some music, while Shindong and Heechul were talking. Leeteuk was sleeping at the couch as usual, and Kyuhyun was obviously teasing Sungmin because of the latter's pout. Lastly, Eunhyuk looked around for Donghae.

 

He wanted to apologize to him. He had hurt him. He couldn't afford to lose Donghae. He was his best friend. And those two words crushed his heart.

 

"Looking for Donghae?" he turned and saw Heechul smirking at him. Everyone's attention was diverted to the Cinderella who stood up and walked towards Eunhyuk's direction. Even the sleeping leader woke up. "I asked you, are you looking for Donghae?" He asked and raised an eyebrow.

 

"What if I am?" Eunhyuk gulped and wiped his sweat. "Why are you looking for him?" He began walking around Eunhyuk, making the monkey a little dizzy. "I wanted to apologize." Eunhyuk whispered. "Why?" Heechul asked again. "Because I can't stand us fighting." He said with his head low. "Seriously?" Heechul smirked and placed his hand on Eunhyuk's chest.

 

The younger guy was surprised with his hyung's action. "Do you hear your heart?" He asked and Eunhyuk nodded. "Listen to what it says. Think why you can't be away from Donghae. Think if he really is just your best friend." He whispered, empahisizing on the word just.

 

Heechul removed his hand and pushed Eunhyuk out of the room, earning questioning looks from everyone. "You'll thank me when those two return." He said and slump back at the chair.

 

 

 

Eunhyuk leaned on the wall and closed his eyes. He placed his hand over his chest where his heart his and remembered what his Heechul hyung has whispered to him. 'Listen to what it says.' He tried to listen, but all he heard was the beating of his heart.

 

'Think why you can't be away from Donghae.' He knows why he and Donghae are inseparable. 'Because we are best friends.' But somehow, those words hurt him. 'But why does it hurt knowing that we're just best friends?' He questioned himself.

 

And the last statement of his hyung made him think deeply. 'Think if he really is just your best friend.' He wanted to say that he is just his best friend. But his heart is stopping him. His heart is saying something. "He is not just my best friend. Donghae, I..." 

 

But he was distracted when he heard a loud THUD, which sounded like a person falling. He followed the sound. He saw some feet on the floor being dragged and decided to follow it. He wanted to be safe so he hid himself first.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When Eunhyuk still wasn't at the room, Donghae left his group mates. Each of them has their own worlds and things to do. Some of them already have someone in their life.

 

He was pouting alone and walking when he heard that ice cold voice that sends shivers to his spine, in the not so good way. "Donghae oppa!" She called, holding two cups of hot chocolate. "Oh, ugh, hi Jessica." He greeted. "Here. Have some drink." She offered. Donghae politely accepted it. He has always been rejecting Jessica, and he would just be rude if he rejected this offer. Besides, he was thirsty.

 

"Thank you, Jessica." He said. "Oppa, I heard you and Eunhyuk oppa got into a fight." She said and Donghae was surprised to hear it. "Ugh. Yeah." He said. "Oppa, drink your hot chocolate before it gets cold." She said and Donghae drank it. He was busy drinking that he didn't notice Jessica smirk.

 

Donghae drank it all in one gulp, which left chocolate marks on the corners of his lips. "Wow, oppa. You're thirsty." She giggled. "Oh, wait. You have some chocolate here." Donghae was about to wipe it, but Jessica wiped it with her fingers. She then her fingers that has chocolate, which creeped Donghae out.

 

"Hey, look at the time, the others might be looking for me." He excused and left Jessica. But when he turned his back, his vision started to get blurry. He held unto the wall for support, but he was too dizzy and fell.

 

Jessica smirked as her plan worked. She put in some sleeping drug in the hot chocolate of Donghae and made him drink it. "Oppa, mianhae. But I really love you." She said and carried Donghae on her back. "Oppa, you're soo heavy." She was having a hard time carrying the male.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Lucky for her, they have finally arrived at the vacant room. She placed Donghae on the couch and stared at him first. "You are so gorgeous oppa. Why do you have to push yourself into someone who can't reciprocate your feelings?" She said as she Donghae's hair.

 

She knows everything about EunHae. She had eavesdropped most of the conversations Yoona had with the boys. And when the day Siwon, Leeteuk, Heechul and Kibum came to their dorm, she was listening to every detail of Donghae's rejection and Eunhyuk's dislike for same- relationships.

 

She smirked and bent down and gently removes Donghae's polo shirt. The sleeping man has no idea that the ice princess was already taking an advantage on him. He thought that he was dreaming and that Eunhyuk is with him.

 

When Jessica was satisified with a topless Donghae, she bent down, ready to kiss him. But she was stopped when the door bursts open, revealing an angry Eunhyuk.

 

"Get away from him Jessica!" He yelled. "Too bad. I don't want to." She said and crossed her arms at her chest as she gave out those icy stares at him. "Why are you even here?" She asked. "I followed you. I know you were up to no good!" He pointed out. "Why do you care about Donghae oppa so much?" She smirked. "Because... Because he is my best friend!" He lied. He is lying to himself and is hurting himself.

 

"Best friend? You pushed him away Eunhyuk! You pushed Donghae away! Now, I want to be that someone he can have when he gets rejected! You don't love him, but I do!" She shouted back. Eunhyuk was a bit stunned. "You knew about Donghae's confession?" He asked. "I know everything! Since you told him to get away, I'm grabbing this opportunity for him to be mine!" She said.

 

"You can't!" He yelled, stopping Jessica. "Oh really? And why can't I have him, huh?" She asked. Eunhyuk doesn't know what to say. Jessica smirked and turned her back from Eunhyuk. But Eunhyuk couldn't let Donghae go for reasons that he isn't just his best friend. He never thought that this day would come, when he realizes what a big fool he has been. He had been neglecting his heart all these years.

 

"Because... Because I love him too!" 

 


 

Hi There! :D Thank you for supporting my story. I also just began writing another story of mine. It's an OCxDonghae story. It's all about a teacher-student love. Yeah. So if you're an ELFish or you're interested in these type of stories, please subscribe to my other story, My Teacher Taught Me How To Love .