Dr. Im

Love Has No Limits

The boys were at the SM building and hanging out. Things have been better now. Heechul was already smiling and joking just like the old times, but the others can still sense that he still misses Hankyung. Meanwhile, Leeteuk has been strong all the while, holding his responsibility as a leader and not showing that he's in pain. 

 

The others try to be beside their hyungs who are secretly suffering without their lovers.

 

"Hyung, where are you going?" Sungmin asked Heechul. "I'm going to a specialist." He answered. "Specialist in what?" The cute guy asked. "Specialist in making me happy and in healing my heart." He said as he was about to leave. "You've replaced Hankyung hyung?!" He yelled. "YAH! I'm just going to Yoona for consultation! I just need to talk with her!" He snapped and banged the door. The rest of the guys glared at him. "Mianhae." Sungmin bowed his head. "You shouldn't have said it." Leeteuk said. "I know." He pouted more and Kyuhyun placed his arm by his hyung's back, trying to comfort him.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Ah. Mr. Kim, you have arrived." Yoona said as she turned from her chair and placed her chin on her hands. Heechul raised an eyebrow how Yoona looked. She was in a white coat, like what doctors wear, and lenseless eyeglasses.

 

"You really look like a doctor, Yoona." Heechul said. "It's Dr. Im to you." She said and laid back on the chair. "And I know why you're here." She stood up and walked to him. "I just miss him." He answered.

 

Yoona instructed Heechul to sit at a couch and she sat across him. "How are things? It's been months. When was the last time you talked with him?" She began asking him as she held his hands. "I'm trying to be as strong as possible... For the fans... For the group... For myself... For him..." Heechul's thoughts were slowly to be filled with memories of him and Hankyung.

 

"Don't talk~'"Hankyung told him, and he was obviously irritated. "IF I DON'T TALK, WHO WILL UNDERSTAND YOU?! Why do you think they sent me along?!"

 

Hankyung's voice was echoing inside his head again. He closed his eyes and saw Hankyung smiling at him, just like that morning when they went to the hotel. "Geng~" He whispered. Hankyung was slowly backing away from Heechul. He was fading, and slowly disappearing. "Hankyung-ah... Hankyung-ah! HANKYUNG-AH!" He continued to call for the name of the person he loves. "HANKYUNG-AH!" 

 

"HEECHUL OPPA!" Heechul snapped open his eyes and saw that he was just imagining things. Yoona leaned closer, and wiped his tears. "I didn't know I was crying. I'm sorry." He said. "It's not your fault." She assured him.

 

"I last talked with him when it was his birthday, which was on February. It was the first and last time we talked since he left." He looked down and smiled as Hankyung's voice echoed in his head. "I miss him. I just need someone to listen to me when I say I need him, and everyday I wait for his phone call, email or just a simple text message." He sighed. "I have no one at the dorms to talk about this." And Yoona nodded. "Leeteuk oppa still has his own problems. Shindong won't listen to me. Yesung's busy with Ryeowook. Even if Donghae's a good dongsaeng to me, he has his own love problems. Eunhyuk's the last person I'll go to. Siwon is busy helping others, trying to make a move on your group mate and praying to God. And lastly, KyuMin is busy... being KyuMin."

 

"Anyway, I know you're the only one who can help me." He said. "Help you with what?" The girl tilted her head in confusion. "How can I live everyday with all the stress?"

 

"The only advice I can tell you is, continue to stay strong. Stay healthy, like what you said, for your fans, for your group, for  yourself and for him." Yoona told him. "Thanks." He contemplated for a while before he stood up and wiped his face.

 

"Thank you for listening. I needed someone to talk with." He said. "Well, thank you too. The service charge is 25,000 Won, Mr. Kim." She joked. "Very funny, Dr. Im. I'm leaving now." He smiled and opened the door. He was surprised to see Leeteuk leaning on the wall across the door.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"So, Yoona..." Leeteuk trailed. "It's Dr. Im for now." She smiled at Leeteuk while playing with her pen. "So, Mr. Park, how do you feel since Kangin oppa left?" She sounded, trying not to hurt him.

 

"I miss him. When I see pictures of him, I feel glad actually. So far, I'm surviving life with him in the army." He looked down. "When I see pictures of how he is, I feel happy, because somehow, I know that he's okay." Leeteuk smiled.

 

"You know, I admire how strong the two of you have been. You've hid your relationship, and now Kangin's oppa in the army and you're staying strong." Yoona smiled at him. "I should just keep this up, right?" Leeteuk asked and she nodded. "Also, don't stress yourself. You have a beautiful body and it's such a waste if you don't take care of it." She said. "So, you do like me, huh?" Leeteuk wiggled his eyebrows. "First, stop it with your eyebrows. Second, I don't. And third, I know Kangin oppa's number in the camp. I can call him, you know." She joked. 

 

"Aish! You're scaring me!" Leeteuk said. "Well, stop telling me that I like you, because I don't. I don't like anyone." She puffed her cheeks. "Why don't you tell oppa who you like? I'll help you." He offered. "I'm the doctor here. And I don't like anyone! You go now, you know." She said, pushing Leeteuk out of the room. And when she dusted her hands off, she heard a low clearing of voice. She then saw Kyuhyun rubbing the back of his neck.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Why are you here?" She raised an eyebrow as she placed her hands on the desk while she's standing up. "Why are you pretending to be a doctor?" Kyuhyun asked. "Well Mr. Cho, if you question my ability, then I suggest you leave." She said. "Fine. I'm not. I just need advice, Yoona." She scoffed. "It's Dr. Im." She corrected. "Fine. Dr. Im." He rolled his eyes. "Good. Now, what are your concerns, Mr. Cho?" She asked and batted her eyelashes.

 

'What did I get myself into?' He thought. "Well? I'm waiting." She said. He then sighed and began telling his story. "I really like. No scratch that, love this person. And I have a hard time expressing it. There were times when I thought that person feels the same way, but then things happen that make me see that the person may not like me." His smile faded when he thinks that the person he's thinking right now may not like him at all.

 

"So, who's this person?" Yoona asked as she drinks water. "Sungmin hyung..." Kyuhyun whispered, making the girl choke on the water. "Yoona, are you okay?" Kyuhyun patted her back  and and she coughed.

 

"I thought you were already real?! YOU AREN'T REAL?!" She yelled. "Why do you think  I'd come here and ask for help?!" He explained. "And, I don't think it's a secret in the dorm. Or I think it was only the old hyungs that noticed me." He remembered.

 

"So, why are you here again?" Yoona asked. "How do I make Sungmin  hyung feel that he's special to me?" He asked. "Since it seems that you have hard time to confess, you slowly let him feel your love. Always be beside him and such, until the time that you are ready is there." She smiled. "I can't tell him I love him. I'm afraid of rejection." He confessed. "Well, I never said you tell him." Kyuhyun gulped. He never had the courage to tell anyone his feelings, especially if it's love. He's such a coward. "You know, take things slowly. You'll only have a hard time if you pressure yourself. Just do small things for him to feel that you love him, okay?" Yoona explained to him. Kyuhyun thanked her and stood up.

 

Somehow, Yoona's advice is already in progress. Only, the one who's making KyuMin real is Sungmin. Kyuhyun doesn't do anything unless Sungmin isn't looking or is sleeping. 

 

'This is it, Kyuhyun. Start things slowly with hyung. I wonder where he is now.' He thought to himself. 

 

When she waveed goodbye to Kyuhyun, she saw two people holding their hands. 'Am I a great doctor or what? I've been getting a lot of patients.' She proudly said to herself.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"So, Mr. Kim and Mr. Kim..." She said as she switched her gaze from SuJu's main vocalist to the eternal maknae. She saw how Ryeowook lets go of Yesung's hand. The older takes his lover's hand, but the younger one refused too.

 

"I can see why you're here. Can you tell me in details?" Yoona asked. "As you can see here, Dr. Im," Ryeowook said as he glared at Yesung. "Recently, he just ignored me because of his turtles. He also didn't give attention to me compared to the other memebrs." Ryeowook pouted. "I didn't!" Yesung complained.

 

"Yes you did. When I called you for dinner time, you were in the living room and you ignored me because you were playing with Ddangkoma. I then called you while we were in the room, and you still did the same thing with the same reason. And lastly, I was beside you, kissing your cheek and holding your hand but you ignored me!" Instead of a crying Ryeowook, Yoona and Yesung were surprised to see the eternal maknae stand up and yell at him. "Also, you always cling to Eunhyuk hyung! You keep muttering YeHyuk, YeWon, YeMin and YeHae! Yah! I'm your boyfriend and not them!" Ryeowook stomped his foot.

 

"Ryeowook... Mr. Kim... Calm down please." Yoona tried to hold him. Ryeowook did calm down and sat away from Yesung. "Aww. Come on, Wookie!" Yesung complained. "Mr. Kim, I suggest we let Mr. Kim sit where he wants." He told Yesung. 

 

"First, Mr. Kim, you must admit that you have your own fault." Yoona eyed yesung. "Yes. I'm sorry, Wookie. I was worried that Ddangkoma is sick. He hasn't eaten much. And I'm sorry for giving attention to others when I should be thinking of us. I promise you all my attention when you want it." Yesung reasoned out. "Good. Now, Mr. Kim, do you forgive him? He has valid reasons. His pet ay be sick. I know that you're also a pet owner, so I think you understand his situation. And he has apologized and made a promise. Now, go to him." 

 

Ryeowook thought for awhile with what Yoona said. He pouted and shyly stood up to sit beside Yesung. "Now, what do you say?" Yoona asked Ryeowook  and he smiled at Yesung. "Mianhae. Why didn't you tell me Ddangkoma is sick? And yes, I forgive you." The younger one said. "I did. But you were busy with Kyuhyun." Yesung rolled his eyes. "I was only doing it because you were busy with Sungmin and the others. I had no one else but Kyuhyun. And I'm sorry." Ryeowook did aegyo, and Yesung pinched his cheeks.

 

"Speaking of Kyuhyun, can you somehow help him?" Yoona asked the two. "With Sungmin hyung?" Ryeowook asked and Yoona nodded. "Finally! You know, Sungmin seems sad when you were playing with Kyu. He must be jealous." Yesung told his observation. "It's sad how hyung is making an effort for Kyuhyun, and the maknae doesn't notice it at all." Ryeowook pointed out. "Can you do me a favor? He came here before and I told him to start to do things to make Sungmin oppa feel his love." Yoona shared. "Oh we'll help alright. Those two are madly in love, but no one still haven't made a move yet." Yesung nodded.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

After the three talked about what to do with Kyuhyun, there was a knock on the door. Yoona stood up and opened to see the guy he had been waiting for all day.

 

"Donghae! You came!" She dragged the guy inside and saw the YeWook couple. "Well, we'll be going now. I know that Donghae needs your help a lot for Hyukkie." Yesung said. "Wait, you know?!" Donghae panicked. "Everyone can see it except the stupid monkey himself." Yesung continued. "Hyung, let's go now. See you later, Donghae! Bye Yoona, I mean, Dr. Im!" the couple waved and left the two.

 

When they were alone, Yoona made Donghae sit and he looked at the guy. "So... " Yoona eyed him. "Nothing has been done!" Donghae whined. "It's so sad that it's mid-summer already and still no progress." Yoona shook her head. "Well, with Hankyung hyung's sudden departure, SS2, album promotions and Kangin hyung entering the army too, this is the chance I have. When we get busy, I don't know when can I have the courage again to make a move." Donghae shook Yoona.

 

Donghae has been trying, but all the time, something's in the way. They're always busy, or someone would call for the other. He never had the perfect time with Eunhyuk.

 

"I got an idea!" Yoona's head shot up and Donghae's eyes were filled with hope. 

 


 

Mianhae for taking a long time. Busy preparing for college. I never thought being a freshman was hard. :p

 

Anyways, EunHae! EunHae! I'll try my best to update. :D