Last Day of Vacation

Love Has No Limits

"Since it's our last day here, I want to go on a small tour or walk in here. I just want to see the beautiful view of Jeju here." Leeteuk said at the breakfast table. "I think there's this bus where they can take you anywhere you want." Yunho said as he takes a bite of his breakfast. "That's a good idea. Hey, Heechul, you want to go for a walk later?" Leeteuk asked and the beautiful man nodded. Their eyes met, and they could only understand what the other's eyes meant. 

 

"Let's take picture of ourselves later, Hyukkie~!" Donghae tugged on Eunhyuk's sleeve, and the latter just nodded. Donghae then took a fork of meat and fed his boyfriend. Eunhyuk took it and chewed it with a smile. Donghae batted his eyelashes and Eunhyuk pinched his cheek, making the fishy guy pout. "You are just cute." 

 

"What about you two, what are your plans?" Eunhyuk asked the KyuMin couple. The two just shrugged as they feed each other. "Whatever my Kyu wants." Sungmin says as he wipes the side of Kyuhyun's lips. "Thanks," Kyu said and gave him a peck on the lips. Sungmin blushed and continued to eat. "Hey, I'm thinking for us to do something today." Kyuhyun smirked at Sungmin, only to be hit by Sungmin.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Flowers for a beautiful girl like you." Kibum gave Yuri a small bouquet of flowers. The two were at a top of a small hill, which is a 10 minute walk away from their resort. Yuri smelled and hugged the flowers. She hooked her arm with Kibum's arm and the two sat down at the bench under a tree.

 

Yuri rested her head on Kibum's shoulder. "Oppa, I'm really thankful that I have you." Yuri began. "They would always pair me up with Donghae oppa or Siwon oppa." She pouted. "Yah. I'm your boyfriend here." Kibum complained. "I know." Yuri said and nuzzled her nose on Kibum's neck. "I wonder if there are others who think that we look good together." Yuri wondered. "I do. Even though they always pair me up with Yoona." Kibum said. "YAH!" Yuri hit him hard on his arm. "That hurts, you know." Kibum said and Yuri pouted. Kibum rolled his eyes and gave Yuri a peck on the lips. Yuri has her eyes widened and she was blushing. 

 

Kibum proudly smiled at himself for making his girlfriend like that. He wrapped his arm around Yuri and she began to tell Kibum stories again.

 

The two stayed at the bench for a while. Yuri fell asleep on Kibum's lap, and he smiled as he watches her sleep. He traced her eyebrow, her eyelashes, her nose and her lips. He just smiled knowing that this girl was his.

 

Surely their date was accidental, and that Yoona was supposed to be the girl he was gonna ask out on a date, and not Yuri. But he never regretted that he had Yuri in his life. That date was never forgettable, and Kibum would always recall that night when Yuri was simply stunning, and the girl was the energy and joy he always needed. When s aren't there, Yuri was the one who would make him happy and laugh. He would listen to her endless stories, and it won't bore him. Her cute expressions that he always love, and her cute ways of making him jealous paid off. Somehow, he believed that opposite attracts. He was the silent and quiet type, while Yuri is the talkative and bubbly girl.

 

"Saranghaeyo~" He whispered as she her cheek.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Food!" Sooyoung said as Siwon bought her to the street where food stalls were located everywhere. The Choi couple were happily feeding each other. Siwon knows that when Sooyoung eats, she's happy, which makes him happy.

 

When Sooyoung was eating a ddukboki, she has a barbecue stick on her right hand, and a fishstick on her left hand. "Oppa, why aren't you eating?" She asked when she swallowed the food she was eating before. "I already feel full and happy when I see you happily eating." He said and took a napkin to wipe the corner of .

 

Sooyoung then fed Siwon and he ate it. She placed down the other food and took Siwon's hand. "Where are you taking me?" He asked as Sooyoung pulls him somewhere. "Oppa, you always bring and buy me food. I want to also bring you somewhere that is not food related. I may love eating, but I love you more." Sooyoung said and faced him.

 

And Siwon's heart fluttered again as always. He was always weak around her. He can still remember when he met Sooyoung. The girl was very pretty. Her long and slender legs and arms can really get any guy's attention, and Siwon was one of them. He was just to shy to ask her out, so he ended up with another trainee, Stella Kim, who was famous for being one of the supposed members of SNSD, and being his ex girlfriend. When they broke up, he had focused on his group, and he got busy until they debuted. But he would make to a point to at least see or greet Sooyoung once a day back then. Then just one day, he had mustered all his courage to make an effort towards the shikshin and the rest was history. Up to now, he still feels shy around his girlfriend.

 

Sooyoung dragged him to the seaside. She removed her sandals and ran at the sand. "Oppa, catch me if you can!" Sooyoung winked and Siwon smiled and ran after her. The Choi couple ran at the sand and when Siwon caught her, he lifted her and twirled them around. "Oppa!" She giggled and Siwon put her down. Sooyoung jumped on him and wrapped her arms on his neck and lifted her legs. She blushed and placed her feet down.

 

They sat at the sand and Sooyoung rested her head on Siwon's shoulder. She played the sand on her feet and Siwon played too. Sooyoung smiled at Siwon and he gave him a kiss in return. Sooyoung smiled under the kiss and looked away from him to hide her blush.

 

Like Siwon, Sooyoung still couldn't believe that he has this man as her boyfriend. This guy was perfection in the eyes of all the girls. She can still recall when she first laid eyes on him. He was really handsome, and all she wanted was to even at least greet him just so he could remember her. But she lost hope when she found out Siwon and Stella became an item. They were like the perfect couple in everyone's eyes. She knew at that time that she couldn't be better than Stella. But her hope regained when the two broke up. Ever since then, she took every opportunity to be with Siwon, and all her efforts paid off when he asked her out. From casual friends, to two people who were sure of their feelings to the couple that they are, fate brought this two together for each other.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Yesung and Ryeowook were beside each other, leaning on a big tree. Their hands were intertwined. Ryeowook opened his eyes and looked at Yesung. The light that shone over Yesung's face was just beautiful. Ryeowook traced his eyelashes, the bridge of his nose, and lastly, Yesung's favorite, the philtrum.

 

When Ryeowook touched Yesung's philtrum, the older one opened his eyes. "I'm the one who's supposed to be doing this, and not you." Yesung teased. "But I'm the only one who's supposed to do this to you." Ryeowook reasoned out and Yesung agreed. "You're the only one for me, and I'm the only one for you." Yesung seriously said and Ryeowook looked at him.

 

Ryeowook. This name never failed to make Yesung happy. There was no one else for him but their eternal maknae. Ryeowook was his ball of sunshine. Ryeowook was the melody of his harmony. Ryeowook was the voice of his heart. To remember, they weren't that close at the beginning. But since they were always together because they were the main vocals of their group, they had shared a lot of time. Although it took a long time for Yesung to realize that he had loved Ryeowook, and even longer to confess, it doesn't matter now. His Ryeowook is his now.

 

Yesung closed his eyes and laid down on the eternal maknae's lap. Ryeowook watched as Yesung falls asleep. He his hyung's hair and marveled at the beauty of this man with the golden voice.

 

He knows clearly when it all began. It was love at first hear. The moment Ryeowook heard Yesung's voice, he knew that there was something already. Yesung's voice reached up to Ryeowook's voice. It was hard for him to fall for his hyung, who clearly doesn't show any interest   as a lover. But look at what they are now. Ryeowook loves to be with Yesung. He knows that no one else can understand his hyung but him. He knows that when his hyung, he can cheer him up.

 

The love of these two is incomparable. Ryeowook is the one that Yesung needs. Yesung needs a lot of attention and love, and Ryeowook is the perfect one who can give him all of it. If without the younger man, Yesung could have given up a long time ago. He could've lost his self confidence, but because Ryeowook stood by his side, the older believed in himself. It didn't matter to him if others won't like his performance. The only opinion he cared about was of the management, his mom and Ryeowook.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Kyuhyun-ah..." Sungmin called and Kyuhyun opened his eyes. Kyuhyun was lying down on Sungmin's lap while they were under a tree. "Hm?" Kyuhyun asked and rubbed his eyes to clearly look at Sungmin. "Nothing. Saranghae." Sungmin said and hled Kyuhyun's hand. The maknae lifted his head to give Sungmin a kiss.

 

Sungmin melted into the kiss and when Kyuhyun pulled away, Sungmin looked like he wanted more. His mouth was still even hanging open, making Kyuhyun chuckle. "Want more?" Kyuhyun said and Sungmin pouted. "My Minnie hyung is just too cute." Kyuhyun said and sat up.

 

"Kyuhyun-ah, why do you love me? I mean, there are other people in the group. Did you choose me because I was the only one left?" Sungmin questioned. Kyuhyun sighed and wrapped his arms around Sungmin. "I love you because you're you. I didn't choose you because you were the only one left, because even before everyone else became a couple, my eyes and heart had always been for you." Kyuhyun explained.

 

He can still remember when he first saw Sungmin. His eyes were just adorable, and the way he talks is just cute. He was oozing with aegyo that is uncontrollable. He always tease Sungmin because he loves him. Sungmin holds a special place in his heart. When he became part of Super Junior, he was always worried that he might not like him, but when they became room mates, Kyuhyun's biggest problem was keeping his feelings to himself. But now, here they are as lovers.

 

"Mianhae for asking that. I just couldn't believe that you are mine." Sungmin said and Kyuhyun smirked. "Well, believe it. You are mine. And I'm serious when I say I couldn't live without you." Kyuhyun placed his forehead at Sungmin's forehead. They closed their eyes and Kyuhyun leaned in to kiss him. 

 

What was Kyuhyun to Sungmin? Just a group mate? That was a lie. It was true that he disliked Kyuhyun when he arrived at their group. But he can still recall that moment when he first heard Kyuhyun sang. He had his jaw drop at the sound of the beautiful voice of the maknae. When they became room mates, his heart thumped every time he sees him. He knew all this time that his heart only belongs to one person, Cho Kyuhyun.

 

"I love you Lee Sungmin." Kyuhyun said with their lips a few centimeters away. Sungmin could feel his hot breath and answered him with, "I love you too." He smiled and tackled Kyuhyun. He hugged him and tickled Kyuhyun. The two tickled and laughed at each other until they got tired. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Let's take a picture here!" Donghae pulled Eunhyuk and they posed for the camera. They had been at different areas only to take pictures of them. After a long day, the two bought ice cream and sat at a bench near the mini forest. 

 

"Strawberry, just the way we like it." Donghae said and smiled. Eunhyuk watched as Donghae the ice cream. Part of the ice cream was dripping on the side and Donghae it from the bottom tip of the cone, up to the ice cream. Eunhyuk gulped and just continued to eat his strawberry popsicle. Donghae felt hot with the way Eunhyuk that popsicle. Every time he'd pull away, a popping sound could be heard. How he wishes he'd be that  popsicle.

 

"Donghae, you're ice cream!" Eunhyuk pointed out and Donghae immediately ate it all and took out his handkerchief to wipe his hand. "Hae, you have ice cream on your upper lip." Eunhyuk said. "I'll just wipe it off." Donghae was about to use his hand, but Eunhyuk stopped him. "It's dirty if you do that." He said and stood up to kiss him, or 'remove' the ice cream on Donghae's lips.

 

Donghae still has his eyes open and was surprised of Eunhyuk's action. When he pulled away,  Eunhyuk smiled at Donghae's surprised expression. "You look so cute baby." Eunhyuk said and pecked Donghae's lips again. 

 

Eunhyuk made Donghae sit on his lap and Donghae frowned. "What's with the frown?" Eunhyuk asked. "You don't like it?" Eunhyuk teased. "No. Forget it." Donghae said and wrapped his arms around Eunhyuk's neck. Eunhyuk smiled and gave Donghae butterfly kisses on his lips.

 

Funny how everyone thinks Donghae's the affectionate one, but when they're alone, Eunhyuk is the dominant one. "Saranghaeyo~" Eunhyuk beamed and gave Donghae another kiss. "I.. love.. you.. too.." Donghae said in between Eunhyuk's kisses to him.

 

From the guy who can't accept this kind of relationhip, he's now a loving boyfriend to his Donghae. How can he not love Donghae? They had been friends since trainee days and they were always inseperable. It pains him when Donghae was with others. He can still remember when he first saw Donghae. He was attracted to him immediately. He never thought that what he felt for Donghae was more than just a best friend. 

 

Donghae was always a person that is close to everyone and he's very affectionate. But no matter how much he shows his love and care for everyone else, his heart only beats for one Lee Hyukjae. He treasures every EunHae moment they have onstage, because that was the only moment they can be together. Now, they're real and nothing can stop them.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Heechul stopped their car. They have a view of the sea from the highland where they were. He opened the door of the car they rented and he leaned on the hood of the car. Just then, a pair of big and muscular arms encircled his small waist. He rested his head on the big chest of their leader and sighed.

 

"It's beautiful." Heechul said. "Just like you." Leeteuk answered and tucked some of Heechul's ear behind his ear. "You won't leave me, right?" Heechul faced Leeteuk. Leeteuk saw Heechul's eyes. It was like pleading to him, asking him to not leave him. "I won't. I promise you." Leeteuk said and was about to kiss Heechul's forehead, but the latter faced the view again. Leeteuk didn't want to be disappointed and just smiled instead, enjoying the view with Heechul.

 

Leeteuk then took one of Heechul's hand and intertwined their fingers. Heechul looked at their hands. It didn't feel right for him. He felt like Leeteuk doesn't fit him, like their leader is too big for him. It was like they fit in the eyes of other, but for him, he felt so small, like he didn't belong in Leeteuk's arms.

 

He felt that he belongs to someone else's. But he felt that with too much pain, his heart wanted to forget that. There was a part of him that prevents him to remember to whom he should be with. It was like his body was telling him to be with Leeteuk, but his heart was whispering a different name. A name he doesn't want to remember, a name that gives him pain...

 

...Hankyung.

 


 

It's not an exciting chapter, but I promise you that the next one will be surprising. He will surprise everyone. ^^ Whoever that will be, is a secret. >:D

 

Anyway, have you seen the photo teasers of the boys of SUJU!? asdfgjkhlj;;'afdjfghfhgfhkafhjfkk'dl djfhgkjfak 

 

FREAKIN HOT!!!

 

  

I would love to be a vampire to his neck. That tattoo makes me wanna his neck.

 

What's with the fur? But he is still hot~ 

 

 

 

This is weirdly done. What's with his hair? And is he wearing that underwear above that fishnet? :p

 

He looks hot in here. And I love that gun~

 

WHAT IS HOTNESS?! THIS GUY IS LIKE MY SECOND BIAS!!! ASDDFGHJKLL;ADFGHJGKKJLDAGHAHA THAT ARMPIT HAIR~!!!!! 

 

 

Still waiting for my Chullie's picture! :">

 

 

I just hope that the MV is great. Have you seen the sneak pics that their choreographer @Famous_Jae tweeted? I wish it's not another low budget MV like Sorry, Sorry and Bonamana. But whatever they do, I will support them!

 

Lastly, I have co-authored this one shot stop by my beloved dongsaeng, Dorkazoid. If you want to request a one shot from us, you subscribe and request in here : The La La Land (In need of co-author)

 

Sorry for the long A/N. Such a spazzer~