Holiday Plans

Love Has No Limits

"Where are they?!" Leeteuk asked as they waited for Heechul and Hankyung to arrive. He was pacing back and forth in the waiting room, while the others were minding their own businesses.

 

Shindong was asking advice from Siwon on how to lose weight. Ryeowook was listening to his ipod while on Yesung's shoulder. The other was just staring into space, maybe thinking of other things, or the younger boy on his shoulder. 

 

Eunhyuk and Sungmin were playing with each other, not minding the two people who seems to outcasted themselves. Kyuhyun immersed his self in video games, while Donghae was alone in the corner and sulking. The said fishy then decides to take a walk. So he stood up and walked towards the door to leave.

 

"Where are you going?!" Leeteuk asked. He was irritated that the HanChul was still not there. It wasn't even on the said time yet, but he's this annoyed. 

 

"I'm just going on a short walk. I'll be back in a short while." Donghae smiled and left, not even looking at Eunhyuk. The monkey guy stopped playing with Sungmin for awhile, only to watch Donghae leave. 

 

Donghae walks around and sees Yoona. The fishy guy smiles and the beautiful girl waves her hand in the air at him. He walks towards the girl to strike a conversation. But before they could talk, they heard laughter that seems to belong to two people.

 

"Oh, Donghae~ Yoona~" Heechul said in his American accent again to his dongsaengs. Hankyung then came just to hug Heechul from the back. "What's up my brotha!?" She replied to Heechul and did their gangster handshake.Yoona laughed then looked at how Hankyung holds Heechul. She then guessed, and she hopes that she's right.

 

"You're already together?!" The two then nodded. Why didn't you tell me?!" Yoona exclaimed and jumped up and down with a smile. "We're sorry. We've been busy, you see." Heechul apologized. "Busy with Hankyung hyung..." Donghae whispered to Yoona. "What did you say?!" Heechul yelled, and Hankyung had to calm him down. Yoona giggled at the site of the HanChul couple.

 

"Aigoo~ My oppas are so cute! You really belong to each other." Yoona complimented like the fangirl she is. "How about you, oppa?" Yoona asked Donghae. The two hyungs curiously looked at him and  looked at his watch, only to see that it's already time. "Oh, look at the time. Leeteuk hyung must be looking for us now." Donghae cheekily said. "Nobody knows what I feel for the monkey except you." Donghae whispered to Yoona. The girl apologized and waved goodbye to them.

 

"What was she saying?" The two looked at Donghae and he just ignored them, as if he didn't heard them. "What were you talking about?" They asked again. Donghae just went to their practice room, and the two got nothing to do but followed.

 

"Where have you been all night?!" Leeteuk asked. "Sheesh. We spent the night together somewhere else because the dorm isn't a good place for us to be together to have some private time." Heechul explained and passed by Leeteuk. "Mianhae hyung. I took him for a night out." Hankyung explained. "Fine. Fine. Let's just begin." He said.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

When everyone was home, they looked at the snow that was now falling outside. They could see those lanterns that lit up the houses in the neighborhood. Lastly, those Christmas carols could be heard everywhere.

 

"It's December already. It means Christmas time is very near! What should we do?" Ryeowook asked with a smile. "Let's put up a christmas tree!" Sungmin suggested, and the rest agreed with the idea. 

 

Even if it was late and they were tired, they still have the energy to put up a Christmas tree. Even if others didn't believe in the real meaning of Christmas, which was about Jesus, the HanChul couple still has the Christmas spirit in them. It was a time of joy and merriment, plus they like how there are a lots of food served.

 

 

Kangin and Siwon started to get the boxes where they kept what they needed for the tree. They began getting things and started to build the tree. When the tree was already stable, they started to hang out the decorations. 

 

Donghae hung a fish, which earned a look from everyone, except for Eunhyuk who just hung another fish and a monkey too. "What's with those decorations?!" Leeteuk asked. "It's something to remind about us." Donghae reasoned out. "I want to hang a turtle decoration!" Yesung raised his hand and hung a turtle decoration. The rest laughed and they all hung Christmas decorations.

 

In the end, their tree was beyond unimaginable. You can never see another tree decorated with different animals or objects that represent each member. There were angels, which Leeteuk hung, turtles that Yesung forced to place, along with the fishes and monkeys that Donghae and Eunhyuk placed. Sungmin also hung pink decorations, and Kyuhyun just placed some crosses, reminding him of what Christmas was about.

 

"You should have this!" Heechul said and placed a mirror and his name on the tree, which earned confused looks from everyone, and a smile from his boyfriend's lips. Hankyung then just hung a Chinese symbol which fits Christmas, not on the tree, but on their door. Shindong took the 'Nativity' image on the main shelf. Kangin placed a long gold lace around the tree, to make it look at least elegant. Ryeowook also put some snow flakes like objects on the tree to also get that winter feel.


And lastly, Siwon placed a Bible at the Nativity image. Everyone gathered in front of it as they think that as Christmas is fast approaching, the guys are happy. They maybe busy at that day, but they would still celebrate it with the ones they love, their second family, Super Junior.

 

Their minds were filled with the thoughts of Christmas. Ryeowook was already thinking of the food he's gonna prepare. Sungmin already thought of the gifts he wanted to give. Yesung was thinking about the gifts he'd like to receive. Eunhyuk and Donghae has been thinking of the gifts that they'd give to each other. Kyuhyun is thinking about the release of a new game on Christmas. Shindong was thinking about the meals Ryeowook might prepare. Siwon was thinking about the real meaning of Christmas and praying for it. Kangin was thinking about the gift he'd give Leeteuk. While Leeteuk is planning to maybe tell everyone on Christmas about him and Kangin. Heechul was thinking about what would he and Hankyung would do on Christmas. Lastly, the Chinese guy was worried about Heechul.

 

He felt the pain again. He has visited the doctor already and he was told that he had kidney problems. He excused himself and drank his medicine, hoping that the pain would lessen. If there was something he doesn't want to see, it's for the other members to see him in pain, especially Heechul. He doesn't want to be a burden, so he's keeping all the pain with him alone. 

 


 

It's been days, right? Mianhae. I had a busy weekend. It's harder for me to update at weekends because of family. I'm usually online at night, maybe around 11 pm KST (so it would be easier for all of us to have the same time) onwards until maybe 2 am KST.

 

Sorry if the chapter is short too. Teaser for next chapter: It has something to do with the last paragraph and it's dramatic.