Wedding

Love Has No Limits

It was the day of Shindong's wedding. It was one of the reasons why Kangin returned back.

 

"Does it fit? Do I look okay?" Shindong worriedly asked as he faces the mirror and his friends. "You look good. Nari loved you for who you are, not for what you look like." Kangin said. "I know. I'm still can't believe I'm marrying her." He said. "Let's take a picture!" Donghae said and eveyone agreed. They all huddled up around Shindong and they took group pictures. "For Mr. and Mrs. Shin Donghee!" Heechul yelled. "For Mr. and Mrs. Shin Donghee!" They all yelled and cheered.

 

Meanwhile the bride to be was also nervous. She was breathing heavily, anticipating for the time of her like. Who wouldn't be happy and excited? You're marrying the love of your life, your boyfriend for so long, and to top it all off, your soon to be husband happens to be a member of Asia's top boy idol group, Super Junior.

 

While in the middle of her thoughts, her door knocked. "Nari-yah..." Leeteuk's head showed and she smiled. "You may all come in. I know you're all there." She teased and Leeteuk entered followed by the rest of the members.

 

"How's future Mrs. Shin?" Sungmin asked. "Nervous. I'm getting married! Do you know how it feels to be married or about to get married?!" She shook Eunhyuk. "I don't know." Eunhyuk answered as she removes her hands from him and Donghae possessively hugging him. "I'm sorry. I'm just very nervous. I just want everything  to be perfect. You know us, ladies, wanting everything to go according to plan." She said and they all shook their heads. "Well, I think Siwon and Kibum understands, right?" She looked at the two and they nodded. "I know how it feels." Siwon said and Kibum just nodded.

 

"Picture!" The photographer said. The boys all positioned around Nari as she sits at her chair. They took pictures and had fun while waiting. They want to make the bride happy and not be stressed.

 

"Ms. Jung, it's almost time." The coordinator said, making Nari even more nervous. "Omo! Omo! Omo!" She said. "Calm dowm. Everything will be alright." Kangin assured her. She thanked everyone and they all left her. She took a deep breathe before stepping outside to go to the ceremony hall. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Nari walked down the aisle, being the woman of the hour. All eyes were on her. She has always been so beautiful, and now she's even more beautiful. Her dress accentuates her beautiful petite body and her make up was just light to show her beautiful features.  

 

The cameras captured this wonderful and splendid moment. They only allowed limited reporters as they still want their fans to be updated about the wedding, but they want it to be under control.

 

Shindong's heart was fluttering. Right now, he was the happiest man alive. His smile never left his face. Jung Nari, the name of the woman who had loved him. He never knew that someone as beautiful as she would fall for someone like him. 

 

When Nari was standing in front of him, he nervously took her hand. The opening rites were said and the rest went on. They were very nervous to say their vows. It was their promise to each other that they would publicize.

 

"I, Jung Nari, first laid eyes on what could be a cute and funny man at first glance. You, Donghee-ah, were the guy who caught my attention because of your physical features. I didn't took a second glance at you, but you made me did. I never saw someone who could be so persevering just to see me. It reminds me of the days when I wanted to stop myself from loving you because if we pushed through with our relationship, people might find out about me. I want to apologize for making a selfish decision back then. Now, I realize that there's nothing more I want than to be your wife. They say that it's true love when you can't imagine yourself without that someone. And I can say that I honestly can't picture my future without you. Saranghaeyo. " Nari tried to hold her tears and laughed as Shindong was trying to hold his tears and making faces.

 

"I will promise to love you with all my heart as I always do. I would love to wake up every morning, seeing you as the first person, and sleep at night with seeing you as the last person. We've overcome hardships from the beginning when you were still courting me, when we began to hide our relationship and exposing it. But our journey as a couple hasn't even reached the quarter of what we should be. Now, we are to open a new chapter as husband and wife. I'll be at my favorite place, beside you. And I'll never get tired of loving you." She ended and wiped the tears that fell over her beautiful face.

 

"I feel like crying already." Shindong joked. "Okay. People know me as the guy who probably couldn't have a girlfriend. Look at me now, I'm the first one to get married." He joked, and everyone laughed too. "I can still remember when I first laid my eyes on you. You wouldn't stand out to others, but to me you did. I always thought that you wouldn't like someone like me, but look at us now, promising to each other eternal love. I promise to you that I will be the best I can be. I have loved you all these years, and I will still continue to love you for many more years. I will protect you like I always do and I will make you happy. I will do everything to make you smile, because your smile makes me happy and energized. After a long and tiring day, you're all I need. Being with you is what I want. Nari-yah, saranghaeyo." Shindong said and Nari hugged him.

 

The pastor said the final rites, and he said the most awaited line, "You may now kiss the bride."  Shindong removed Nari's veil and leaned in to give his now wife, a kiss. Cheers and applauses were heard from everyone. The newly weds faced the crowd and bowed.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

At the reception, a lot of idol groups, comedians and other celebrities were them. Shindong is such a friendly guy, and he has worked with a lot of stars already, that's why he had invited a lot of guests.

 

"Hi there!" Gyuri and the rest of Kara greeted Super Junior. Idol stars were in every corner. "Hi there Juri unni!" Yoona smiled. "Let's walk together! I wanna get close with the boys of Super Junior!" She said and pulled the beautiful girl towards the table of Super Junior. 

 

"Oh. Annyeong haseyo Juri sshi." Leeteuk greeted and they all stood up and bowed at her. "Drop the formalities, just call me Juri." She blushed. "How are you? Isn't Shindong's wedding beautiful? His wife is also beautiful, just like me." She laughed, and the others awkwardly smiled too. "Oh, unni, Beast is there." Yoona said. "Where?!" Juri ran away and left Yoona.

 

The boys and Yoona just laughed. She took a seat at their table, where TVXQ, TRAX, CSJH and Heechul were. "Juri unni is weird. She's now with Beast." Yoona laughed and Heechul too. It was like a reunion for the ladies of CSJH. They wanted to wish Shindong the best, so they attended the wedding. Their table was behind of Super Junior.

 

Meanwhile, the other members of Super Junior were having a good time with their lovers. Leeteuk was trying not to sleep, so Kangin would tickle him from time to time. Yesung and Ryeowook were playing with the older's phone. Eunhyuk and Donghae were being the childish EunHae they are. The two were playing each other and feeding each other the appetizer. Lastly, Kyuhyun has his chin on Sungmin's left shoulder. "Hyung~" Kyuhyun cooed. "What?" Sungmin asked. "Saranghae." He said. He places his right arm behind Sungmin's waist and pulled his hyung closer to him. "Nado saranghae, Kyu." Sungmin whispered back.

 

The table on the left of them was the table of SNSD, and that was where Siwon and Kibum were. "Sooyoung, can I have some of those?" Hyoyeon joked and Sooyoung gave her the plate. After Hyoyeon got some of the appetizers, she returned it back to Sooyoung. Sooyoung was on her second plate of appetizers. She would eventually feed Siwon, and sometimes Siwon would eat it. Yuri was talking again, telling Kibum her mischievous deeds. Kibum was just smiling and nodding at Yuri. 

 

The tables were divided. A side for the families of the couple, co-workers and friends of Nari, comedians and actors were grouped, and the side of idols that were close to Shindong. The place was big, but enough for everyone.

 

"Good evening everyone! I am your MC, Leeteuk!" Leeteuk said. "And with him is Korea's most handsome guy, Kangin!" Kangin joked. "You might be wondering why we're here. We will be the hosts of tonight's wonderful event." Leeteuk said. "This is our gift to our Donghee. We are free." Kangin added. "Alright, now, let's not make everyone wait anymore. Let us now call the newlyweds." Leeteuk said. "Mr. & Mrs. Shin Donghee, please step out!" The couple announced.

 

When they were called, the couple walked in, and cheers and applauses came. Heechul immediately hit his glass, making everyone else follow. "Uh-oh. You know what that means." Kangin teased. The two got no choice and kissed in front of everyone.

 

"Alright. Now, we will first have a short video presentation compiled by your friends." Leeteuk said and the lights dimmed. They all face the screen and they watched the video presentation that the boys had made up together with the help of Nari's friends and their families.

 

The video began with the pictures of the two when they were still young. Then pictures when they were in elementary, high school and college. They also reenacted when Shindong would confide to them about the girl who had captured his heart. It summarized their love story. They had compiled pictures of the two when they began as friends to lovers. 

 

When the video was done, Nari's face was full of tears again. "Stop crying." Shindong smiled and wiped her tears away. "That was beautiful." She said. "The video made the beautiful bride cry." Leeteuk said. "Aww. When I get married, I want to also see a beautiful video like that." Kangin said and looked directly into Leeteuk's eyes. Yoona wanted to squeal, but she can't. 

 

Leeteuk looked away, trying to hid his blush. "Anyway, I think the couple has prepared some games for us?" Leeteuk said. Shindong stood up and took the mic. "Men, gather up." He said and the men went in the middle. "Win this for your ladies." He said and threw the garter. When he threw it, Siwon and Kibum were talking to each other. Siwon was doing his signature hand gestures, when his right hand caught the garter.

 

"Oh. It seems that Siwon caught it." Leeteuk said and most of the females squealed in delight. Sooyoung felt more pressure. He wouldn't let anyone take his man. "Now, it's Nari's turn." Kangin said and handed to mic to her. "Yes. Will all the ladies come here to catch the bouquet?" She said and a lot of girls went in the middle. Nari smiled and turned her back before she threw the bouquet.

 

Heechul was walking to the table of his groupmates, when suddenly, the bouquet hit his head. "OW!" He said and held the bouquet. The girls frowned and the rest laughed. He'll only accept the bouquet if a certain man would catch the garter. Sadly, he wasn't there. And he doesn't want Siwon to put the garter on his leg. 

 

"I'll just throw it." Heechul awkwardly said. He threw it and Jung Juri caught it. The girls pouted and frowned. Sooyoung's jaw dropped and Siwon gulped. "Yes! It's Siwon and me!" She yelled. Unfortunately, when Juri held her hands in the air, the bouquet slipped out of her hands, and lucky for Sooyoung, her long arms enabled her to catch the bouquet. She jumped up and down, hugging the bouquet. "I got it! I got it! I got it!" She exclaimed. When everyone was laughing at her reaction, she stopped and bowed at eveyone. 

 

"Well then, the lucky girl that Siwon will wear this garter to is Sooyoung." Leeteuk said. Sooyoung sat on the chair and everyone watched as the two looked lovingly at each other. Siwon placed the garter on Sooyoung's thigh, 2 inches above her knee. The girls were all frowning, and Juri was moping. "That was supposed to be me."  "Aigoo. The beautiful Choi couple really look good." Kangin commented, making the two blush.

 

After the game, they all ate their dinner. The couple of the hour would feed each other, earning the sound of the fork hitting their glasses. Everyone was satisfied with the buffet tables and that had a wide variation of food. After the heavy dinner, their parents both gave heartwarming messages.

 

"Nari-yah, be a good wife and don't forget to visit us, okay?" Nari's mother said. "Donghee-yah, take care of our baby girl. We expect that you take care of her." Her father said and smiled at Shindong. He smiled back at his father-in-law and they laughed. "Shindong-ah!" His mother now spoke. "Don't eat too much! Give me beautiful grandchildren too, okay?!" His mother said and people laughed. "Just be a good man like your father." His father said.

 

After him, Sungmin stood up and went to the mic. "I'll be speaking as your best friend, and in behalf of the group." He smiled. "Shin Donghee, or as fans would call, Shindong. Today is the day where God had blessed you, just like Siwon said. You are gifted with a beautiful girl that some envied. You have exposed your relationship, something that we, other idols, can not do. We wish you all the best. You had come a long way, and now, a new chapter unfolds. May you be able to fulfill your dreams as a married man. We all congratulate you, my friend." Sungmin said and hugged his best friend.

 

"All right, now that everything is done, guess what's next?" Leeteuk asked Kangin. "What else but the dance party!" Kangin answered which excited everyone else. Dance music blasted through the stereos and everyone stood up from their seats and began dancing. Everyone danced with their beautiful and elegant outfits. The dance party tired everyone out, but it they all had fun.

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Everything's ready now." Shindong said as he and her now wife turned to everyone. "Take care, my baby!" Shindong's mom said. "Mom, I'm married now." He laughed. "I forgot. Aigoo. Nari-yah, take care of him. You know how he is forgetting things." His mother told Nari. "Omma." Shindong whined and the rest laughed. "Bring us back gifts, okay?" Heechul teased. "We'll see." The two said. "It seems that our plane is about to leave. Bye everyone!" Shindong waved goodbye to their families and the boys of Super Junior.

 

"To our honeymoon destination! 4 Days with my beloved wife!" Shindong teased Nari and she just blushed. 

 


 

Well, I have made a decision about the fate about this story. Sadly, I cannot think of any other plots to add. But, to those who love these couples, I present to you, In The Midst of Wart, We Fell In Love. It's my newest story, that includes your favorite OTPs included, but with a twist of genderswitch. See your favorite SJ pairs again, starring my fave, KyuMin. See the other love triangles too. Will it be KiHae or EunHae? HenWook or YeWook? HanChul or SiChul? It's a mix of comedy, drama, and romance of course. I've posted the firs chapter, and the second chapter will be posted, once this story has ended. Thank you. ^^