Opening Up

Love Has No Limits

 

After a few hours, breakfast was already made. "Hyungs! Breakfast time!" Ryeowook called. He knocked at all doors, waking everyone up.

 

"Hyung, let's dress up already." Hankyung woke Heechul up with a kiss and the elder one smiled. They dressed up and was about to walk out of their room, when Heechul stopped. "What's wrong?" Hankyung asked. "I'm afraid." He said. "About what?" The Chinese man went nearer to his hyung and caressed his face. "Are you open and ready to tell them?" Heechul asked and nuzzled on his boyfriend's neck. 

 

"I am if you are." Hankyung answered and wrapped his arms around his hyung's waist. He lifts up his chin and pecks him on the lip. "You know, if you don't want to come out, we'll just stay here, right?" Hankyung whispered ily unto Heechul's ear. The older man giggled and kissed his boyfriend's lips.

 

But their moment was ruined when Leeteuk knocked on their door. "Heechul, Hankyung, breakfast at our dorm!" He said. The two sighed and held each other's hands as they exit their room.

 

When they showed themselves, they were ignored. It was all normal to them that some would be holding their hands. Hankyung pulled the chair for Heechul and pushed it when he sat. He took the chair beside Heechul and they started to eat. Hankyung would feed his lover, and Heechul would do it too. Some of them raised their eyebrows at their hyungs. But some had their own world, like KyuMin & KangTeuk. 

 

They all focused their attention the moment Hankyung kissed Heechul near the lips. "WOAH. WOAH. WOAH. I always do skinship with you, hyungs. But I never kissed you like that!" Siwon yelled. "I thought Heechul hyung was the one that kissed people on the lips. And I know that it's for fanservice." Ryeowook spoke. The two sighed and the younger man of the couple lowered his head. "Isn't it obvious?" Hankyung asked them. "Obvious of what?" Eunhyuk asked. He was afraid of what his hyung will answer. "Obvious that we are a couple." He finally blurted out.

 

The guys were shock. No wonder there was a change about the two. Hankyung was the quiet one, and he was never affectionate towards the others. While Heechul was the loud one. They looked at their Cinderella hyung, who was blushing, but didn't care and was just hugging his boyfriend's arm.

 

"Finally! I'm happy that you finally had the courage to tell him." Siwon patted Hankyung's back. "You knew all along?" Heechul asked. "I got helped from him." Hankyung said. "You mean when you were talking and hugging on the rooftop it was because you were asking help from him?!" Heechul asked and Hankyung nodded. "Why? What were you thinking at that time?" Siwon asked. "Nothing. Don't mind me." Heechul said and went back into eating.

 

"Wait... You... Two... In a relationship?" Eunhyuk asked. Heechul nodded and made the monkey's eyes widened in shock. "Hyukkie!" Donghae shook his friend that has been speechless and frozen upon hearing the news about their hyungs. "I'll talk with him." Donghae excused him and dragged Eunhyuk along to his room.

 

"What's wrong?" Donghae asked Eunhyuk. "What's wrong?! They're wrong! A man is for a woman! They shouldn't be together!" Eunhyuk yelled. "I thought you said as long as two people love each other, it's okay? I thought you were okay with that kind of relationship?!" Donghae yelled back at his friend's rude reaction. "I never said I was okay with it! Honestly, I'm disgusted with that kind of relationships!" The monkey guy yelled. Donghae was very annoyed. He doesn't even know why is he defending their hyung to his friend. 

 

"You don't understand what they feel!" Donghae yelled. "Why?! Do you?! Are you perhaps in love with a co-member?!" Eunhyuk said. Without any thought, Donghae punched him. He was mad because his friend isn't that open about their members' relationship. He understands Eunhyuk, but he can't stand the way his friend react about this. He was just being rude.

 

"ENOUGH!" Leeteuk yelled. Siwon held Donghae and Kangin held Eunhyuk. "You know, it was very hard for us to come out to you. We had to muster all our courage to tell you about us. We thought that you would be supportive, or at least understand our situation. But judging from your reactions, I don't think opening up to you is a good idea." Hangeng said and pulled Heechul with him to their room.

 

The rest of the members sighed and all their eyes were on Eunhyuk. "What?" He asked as if he did nothing wrong. "You were overreacting." Siwon commented. "I did not!" He defended himself again. "Yes you did. You don't know how hard it is to hide a relationship like that." Leeteuk said and was about to walk out when Eunhyuk spoke up. "Of course you would know." Kangin who was holding him got annoyed. "What did you say?!" He asked his dongsaeng. "I said I'm sure out of all the people who knows Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung's condition in being a relatioship, you would know." Kangin had enough and pushed Eunhyuk, causing the younger one to fall. Kangin stormed out and grabbed Leeteuk's hand and they went to their room. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

"Seriously, Eunhyuk has gone mad! What's his problem?! We're his hyungs! He should've shown respect to us! I'm gonna go up to him and beat the hell out of him!" Heechul got his fists ready, and was already holding to the doorknob, when Hankyung hugged him from his back. "I understand the monkey guy." Hankyung told him. "Really? So you'd also freak out!?" Heechul threw his hands up in the air this time. "No." His boyfriend replied and grabbed his hands and it. "He's just surprised. He wasn't ready. He wasn't expecting his hyungs to be like this." Hankyung explained.

 

"Wasn't ready? Psht. Doesn't he get the hint that one, KangTeuk is real. Two, he and Donghae flirts more than we do. Three, Ryeowook is madly in love with Yesung, and lastly, Kyuhyun and Sungmin are crazy for each other, yet they won't admit it?!" Hankyung was shocked by his lover's confessions. He never really notices the things happening around them, because usually, his attention is only at the person he is right now.

 

"Let's just give him time. He'll soon have to accept us." Hankyung assured Heechul and the other nodded, and earned a  peck from the other's lips. 

 

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_

 

Meanwhile, Leeteuk was frantically walking back and forth in their room. "Yah. Stop panicking." Kangin said as he hugged his boyfriend's waist. "Didn't you hear what Eunhyuk said?!" Leeteuk shook Kangin. "He knows about us!" Leeteuk was scared. "Why are you even scared?" The other finally spoke. "It's just that, you saw how Eunhyuk reacted. I don't want to receive reactions like that." Leeteuk said and buried his head on Kangin's chest. "Just be strong. When he becomes better, we'll tell them, or if you want, let's not tell Eunhyuk." Kangin his lover's hair.

 

"I know you're scared. But I will hurt anyone who tries to hurt you. I am also Korea's number 1 strongest man, if you remember." Kangin flexed his arms, and Leeteuk let out a small laugh. "You look better when you smile." Kangin tickled Leeteuk and the two tickled each other to forget the incident earlier.

 


 

I actually feel so inspired o update as much as I can. I never thought I'd receive much love for this story! Thanks to all my subscribers!  :D